The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Canni vs Malice I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Canni vs Malice I_vote_lcapCanni vs Malice I_voting_barCanni vs Malice I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Canni vs Malice I_vote_lcapCanni vs Malice I_voting_barCanni vs Malice I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Canni vs Malice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canni vs Malice Empty Canni vs Malice

Post by Alpha April 25th 2011, 10:50 am

The cannibal chose Malice as his opponent. Which Malice actually enjoyed. Including the place where they would fight. This guy was a bit cocky though. He spoke as if he had the victory already. Well Malcie would show him. He was a master of slaughter.So a little fight would be nothing. In fact it would be over before it started. Shadows gathering in the form of slithering staicy snakes. As crawling around him. Hissing as they looked at Canni. They like Malice craved his blood. To rip him apart. Sate themselves on his blood. After all they haven't killed in a while. So a little bloddletting would do some good. About a dozen had their heads turn into sharp blades. Launching at Canni at high speeds. Ready to skewer him. While some of the shadows came from around. All aimed to skewer him as well. Makice left no real opening. After all his tactic was leave no room to dodge. Though there was a way if one looked for it. After all Malice liked to draw out a fight, and he wasn't that bright to begin with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni vs Malice CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Canni vs Malice Empty Re: Canni vs Malice

Post by Gado April 25th 2011, 5:48 pm

The man, or rather, the creature before him wasted no time in launching his attack. Launching a bunch of snake-like projectiles, or tentacles if you may, edged like knives, towards him.

The sheer speed of the attack, as well as the mobillity it presented itself to have, left Canni in a bit of a tight spot. They were spreading out, circling inwards from behind, leaving no real way to avoid the attack! Or so it seemed.. For there was one, two in fact, ways out, and they were as obvious as a man on fire surrounded by gasoline. What was this wonderfull way of avoiding such a terrible and gutt-wrenching attack you may ask, and the filmmaker, If this just happened to be a movie, would let the audience wait just a little while longer on the edge of their seats..

Canni did not want to get hit by those sharp snake things, in fact, he'd prefer if they just turned back and slaughtered the man in controll, but no, the world didn't work like that! Like Canni used to say, and still did: if the baby doesn't come to you, then you have to shoot it in the face with a bazooka. Except that saying didn't quite fit this scenario.. Perhaps he should invent another one! Something a bit more appropriate, like: If you're about to get stabbed to death, remember, Canni got there first!.. No, that didn't fit either. Oh fuck that!

A few moments before the impending doom was upon him, Canni took the liberty of using the open window the beatifull (horrible) clear (stormy) daylit (gloomy) sky (sky) had showed him. There was no attack coming from above! Neither from underneath him, but he was no mole, and would not attempt to dig his way out of this situation. Bending his knees a bit, he literally jumped away from the face of danger! Avoiding the deadly knives of death completely.

Now was the time to strike back! The enemy must not gain the opportunity to outmanouver him by launching attack after attack after attack until Canni was beaten to a pulp. He had achieved what he had by giving his opponent the opportunity of first strike, and that had been to establish the type of fighter he was facing, which he had now concluded with as "Mid-range fighter".

Rushing towards his opponent, not expecting the snake-knives to give up, Canni closed the distance between the two, wanting to let the rest of the fight conclude up close and personal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni:
Canni vs Malice Canni

(Hyena form)
Canni vs Malice Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 27th 2011, 10:32 am

The man dodged his attacks. Then expected to just be able to charge. Oh how stupid he really was, or misinformed. Malice no matted how stupid he was knew how to fight. That's one of the few things he knew. Also he knew this guy was holding back on him. Malice hated that. Though he had a much straight forward attack for the. Elena taught him this nice little manuever. He held both arms out to his side. Slammming them together. As a shockwave rippled out. Cracking the ground. Booming forward. Malice knew it would do damage. It tossed a car before. SO this guy would most likely fly.

Canni vs Malice CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 27th 2011, 11:06 am

(( You're not giving me much to work with here.. How big is the shockwave? how fast does it travel? etc etc.. I'm gonna take the hit, but that's purely because I don't want to risk thinking it's different that it actually is, and the safest way to avoid that is taking the hit. ))

The guy did something, something familliar... like in hulk familliar. Stretching his arms out like that, obviously going to smash them togheter, but did he have the strength, or was it just for show? Canni couldn't tell.. But if he did, then the shockwave would probably hurt quite a bit if it struck him right on.. In fact, he should probably do his best to block it, as he completely lacked the abillity to dodge blastwaves.

Using his biokinesis, he slammed his left arm down into the ground and shifted the structure of his bones, growing them drastically, shooting out of his elbows outwards. It formed a large thick shield out of pure bone, surely it would take most of the damage, or so he hoped. The opponent proved his immense strength, and unleashed a shockwave, and Canni's bone shield was torn apart, the pure force alone was more than enough to crack it, and bits and pieces was blown backwards, digging his fingers into the groun with his right hand just to hold on, but still, he was pushed a good distance backwards, cracking the ground up beneath his feet. The blast passed, and Canni was bloodied and bruised, several cuts caused by pieces of his bone-shield, of which there was nothing left that had hurled back at him could be seen.

"What's the matter? Afraid to face me up close?" Canni taunted, his opponent seeming to want him at a distance, and why not, Canni had no way of fighting back that way, and it sure as hell didn't seem like his opponent wanted him to do so either.

Canni:
Canni vs Malice Canni

(Hyena form)
Canni vs Malice Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 28th 2011, 11:16 am

The man got hit and he wanted more Malice had to admit he piqued his interest. Even though his tounge was annoying. Now he was to prove more than his strength. He took a runner pose bursting into his fastest speed. Grounds cracking as he shot forward. In a speed called unreachable by humans. Then again he was no human. He shot forward with all his speed. Fist whipping back. Aimed full force at the mans face. Ready to smash it like an overripe melon against concrete. Malice would not be taunted. He slaughtered villages for looking at him wrong. So what gave this man the right to live after such an insult?

Canni vs Malice CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 28th 2011, 12:26 pm

The opponent came rushing at him with great speed, inhuman actually. He had fallen for his taunt, and Canni's plan, which he had thought of from the very beginning of the fight, could finally be unfolded.

The plan was a simple one, the moment the angry guy came close enough, Canni would pull his gun and stick it into his ear, pulling the trigger! Yeah, that would at least blow his ear drum, if not kill him outright! Wait.. Were they not supposed to kill their opponents? Now that he thought about it, it would be weird if that was the point of this test, since.. well, they would have less members of their great organization afterwards.. Perhaps he shouldn't do such an extreme thing unless he had to? Yeah, wouldn't be so bad to safe it.

There had been a good distance between the two, since Canni had taken no steps to close it, therefore, he was able to get a moment to think of how to react to the attack as his opponent gained speed. He defintly wanted to blow his eardrum, his opponents advantages was clearly in his strength and speed, and due to that, Canni also assumed that he could take more damage that he could deal with his fists, and therefore he had to resort to.. well.. alternate forms of attack.

Quickly pulling his gun, Canni focused his attention to the form of attack, his opponent was within reach now, and threw back his arm as to punch him.. But where? No time to wait around to find out, he was going to take it head on anyway. Sweeping his own right fist around with full force, gun in hand, Canni aimed to hit his opponent in the ear, and wheter or not he did, he pulled the trigger a couple of times, hoping the loud noise would blow it if his blow missed.

At any rate, as Canni's hand came forward to the location of his opponents head, so did his opponent's hand do to his own, and it hit him full force right in the cheek, launching him backwards with extreme force. He flew trough wind and rain, it seemed like an eternity, flipped around a few times before hitting the wet dirty grass on his back, sliding even further backwards, creating a long deep line shaped out behind him.
He was barely concious, the punch had been hard and brutal, his face was bloodied, and his body was covered in dirt. "That.. all.. you.. got..?" He forced out, slowly reaching to his feet. His body hanging forward like a zombie, he randomly pointed his gun forward and fired a few shots in Malice's general direction, stumbling forward. "I can still take you.. bitch!" The world was a blur, everything was shaking, and all Canni could smell was blood.. his own damn blood!

Canni:
Canni vs Malice Canni

(Hyena form)
Canni vs Malice Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 18th 2011, 3:36 pm

((OOC: I'll just say this battle ended in a tie and Canni got into S.C.A.R))

Canni vs Malice CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top