The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 3rd 2011, 5:45 pm

Something unexpected happened. She was thrown from the arena. Effectivly ending the battle. As flew through the air. Feet slamming into the ground with a loud thump. As the ground itself cracked. She had lost that was for sure. Though she had another objective which was not as important. Find any metahuman with interesting ablilities and capture them. Yet she had noone in this Tournament who met the requirements. No all she found were stupid brutes and weak martial artist. They were not a blip on her radar. Yet she was curious about who would fight the cannibal man next. So she decided to do a little investigation. Then she saw the strange man who barged in on her inspecting the body. Along with another fighter. She approached the two curious. Approaching with a blank expression in her silver eyes. Like a souless monster waiting to bite almost. Maybe one of the two had a good ablility. She would have to find out.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Twinkles May 23rd 2011, 4:37 pm

Strikerwatched the girl get flung from the ring looking more surprised than hurt,but that really didn't matter to her looking at the man who had followed her to the bathroom she decided to use the lie to why she knew canni had done the cannibalizing."okay look," she said embarrased by the lie,"I have super smell and can smell raw flesh coming from his mouth after i'm through trashing his ass can you act as a witness of testimony for the police."She turned and walked into a ring not waiting for an answer. stepping up to canni and smiling her most disarming smile, as the referee started the match she lunged at canni stopping short and dropping to her hands twisting her hips mid air and sending her foot flying towards canni's face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado July 4th 2011, 8:31 pm

Canni, seeing his new opponent walking into the ring, smiled deeply, revealing his sharpened, tough human, teeth. There was small traces of flesh stuck between his first and second tooth, up to the right, human flesh. "So.. You want to monologue before you go bout this fi"-SMAKRANK!

Her foot hit him dead on, right in the face! Sending him flying across the ring, over the rubber fence, and into some really unlucky generic crowd-people. The judge, audience, and a little bird, was left jawdropped at how quick the fight ended. "Uhm.. W-Winner!" The judge shouted half-heartedly and grabbed the valiant kicker's hand and raised it. The crowd went wild!

At this point, one would assume Canni was pretty upset over how easily he was beaten, how he had no chance, how his face was drenched in blood. Yet, his gestures and facial expressions remained ever so cruel and grinning, even more so now. He rose slowly to his feet, and threw a nefarious "That was totally on purpose"- look towards the one who threw him out of the ring, should she happen to be looking at him.

He started walking towards the exit quickly, pulling up a notebook. "Threat level test - check - " And dissapeared around a corner down the street, unless someone for some reason prevented him from leaving.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni:
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 Canni

(Hyena form)
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 3 Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top