The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Empty Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Twinkles April 10th 2011, 6:31 pm

Wearing her usual shorts and black tank top she prepared to fight in another tournament. She might learn some new moves she thought or this could just be more easy money. She'd been winning these things forever she knew plenty of martial arts but she figuered the more she knew the safer she'd be. She never participated when they were filming that was way to dangerous but luckily noone was filming here and that was an a million dollar prize she would eat well for a while with that.She heard the announcer call her name so she stepped out on to the ring. Her opponent was a kick boxer no need to play around with him she already knew kickboxing. With ease sense she was stronger than almost everyone she threw the man out of the arena not even bothering to listen to the announcer she waited for her next opponent. He used coipoura a brazzilian martial art she didn't know so she let him show her all his moves then she attacked him with the moves he had just used. This was her third fight after this she would get a break not that she needed it. As her next opponent entered the ring she saw the hulking form of a sumo, she had no intretest in learning haow those lumoxes fought so just as the battle began she grabbed him by the arm and threw him out of the ring. While the referee was busy announcing her as the winner she headed back to her waiting room to await for her next round of fighting she found the whole ordeal boring what she would give to fight a worthy opponent. Heaving a sigh she closed her eyes for a quick nap but was startled awake a few minutes later by someone knocking on her door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Super Cutie April 13th 2011, 11:18 pm

Clayton always liked Kansas City because it was where his father always told him he met his mother. He never got to meet his mother himself, so he liked to visit once a year because it made him feel closer to her somehow. He’d probably live there if he could settle in one area, “Maybe if I retire” he always told himself, but he’d shown no signs of slowing down so far. Why should he? He was only in his mid-20’s.

Clayton heard the news of the big tournament almost immediately after arriving in the city; it was all over the news, though it wouldn’t be televised. He decided to check it out in hopes of picking up a few new tricks… He was sorely disappointed. These guys all suck. I can't believe one of them is gonna get one million dollars he thought to himself as he sat watching the unimpressive tournament. There was one fighter in particular who caught his interest; a girl who couldn’t have been a day over 17. She seemed to have already mastered a variety of fighting styles and seemed to be using them effectively; she even used some fighters’ techniques against them. Even she wasn’t enough to completely hold his attention, since she wasn’t really showing him anything new.

Her next opponent was apparently a sumo. Clayton was entirely uninterested in watching the fat man get pummeled. He turned and made his way up the stairs of the stadium before the start of the match. If he wasn’t going to learn anything he could at least stuff his face with overpriced stadium food. He hoped he wouldn't get any on his clothes. It wasn't that they were particularly nice or new; they weren't. He just wore a plain white t-shirt with dark blue jeans and motorcycle boots. Nothing to be upset over ruining, but he absolutely hated getting stains on his clothes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Gado April 14th 2011, 2:22 am

(( I'm assuming it's open for all to enter. Let me know if it isn't, I'll delete my post and pretend like I never planned to join :O ))

A tournament? Pff.. very dull. But since there wasn't anything better to do, and since he just happened to be in town when in happened, Canni had entered the tournament, for his own entertainment only. He wasn't particularly skilled when it came to martial arts, above average, but not to the point where he could whipe the floor with most of the participants with his kick-ass fighting skills. What he lacked in technique, he would easily compensate with his strength.

His first opponent was a frail little chinese guy, obviously highly skilled in many different martial arts. Canni, who would easily demolish the non-super in a normal fight, decided he'd pretend to be weaker than he actually was, just in case there was someone here with metahuman-level abillities. So the fight, which would normally last about six seconds, lasted slightly more than five minutes, where Canni finally got in a "lucky" hit that knocked the chinese guy out.

Canni advanced to the next round, without revealing his true strength. In his mind, nefarious plans were formed, but they were not yet certain.

Canni:
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Canni

(Hyena form)
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 14th 2011, 7:50 am

When Gluttony heard of thetournament it excited her. It was a chance to test her skills. Even though her power wasn't that great. Infact most of the people could beat her. Well if she wasn't like she was anyway. Too tough to be hurt by fist weak like that. So she thught she would go in. Especially since they wouldn't take her seriously. Since she looked like an eight year old girl. Noone would have the heart to hit her.

She wore the usual clothing. A white spagehtti strap shirt. Comfortable fitting jeans. Simple leather strap sandals. Silver hair flowed down her back. Eyes like molten silver looked around the arena. Rhe one she had just stepped in. Watching as a hulk of a man walked onto the arena. He seemed russian wearing only camoflauge pans and combat boots. "How tacky." she thought. Taking a stance. The guy gave her a confused glance. As if he was thinking. What the hell? Then the referee yelled "Start". The guy not moving an inch. "Are you going or am i going to have to kick your ass out of this arena myself." She haid it in the tone of a sweet little girl. That seemed to piss the man off. As he charged. Gluttony smirked as the fist flew towards her. Seemed he relyed on hi puny strength. With a fluid motion her hand flew forward. Catching the fist and twisting the hand. Forcing the man to his knees. Eye level with her. "Remember this. Never underestimate your oponent." With that she threw him out of the ring. Flat on his ass. Walking to the waiting room. Satisfied in herself. Waiting for the next fight. Anticipation coursing through her veins.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 15th 2011, 5:44 pm

It was nothing more than a fanboy hoping he could a picture with her, she declined warily stating that she wasn't very photogenic. It seemed that her next match was starting soon so she decided she would use her own special moves in the next fight a type of martial art she had developed herself. It wasn't difficult to master but most people couldn, move at the speed nessescarry to pull off the blows. It was really something using that technique she could take limbs out of the fight without ripping them off just by striking several key nerve points in rapid succesion. That was the key you had to be fast so as she walked out for her next match she stretched herself vigerously. Her next opponent as another one of those over cocky MMA fighters she was so going to enjoy taking him down a peg.The referee started the fight and the man quickly shot his leg out at his head. She caught his foot with one arm and hit it in several places very quickly before letting it go. The man tried to stand on his leg but it buckled under him he was no longer able to move it. Taking her chance she quickly poked him several times in the neck and watched him fall unconcious, no one in the audience would know how she did it but it was worth it seeing their stunned faces as a few random prods to their eyes knocked a man out cold. As she returned to her waiting room she took another smiling look at the audience.

Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 15th 2011, 9:45 pm

Clayton had just returned to his seat disappointed by the 20 minute wait in line for an overpriced, undercooked giant pretzel and watered down beer. He took a sip as he sat down and watched the seventeen year old celebrate another unsurprising victory. He would be willing to put money on her if anyone was willing to bet.

The short, old, and overweight man sitting next to him leaned over, “Hey pal. You missed not one helluva fight but three” he held up three of his sausage-like fingers, These broads are killin em real quick. Can you believe they let an eight year old little girl in to fight big men like this?”

Clayton shot the man confused look “That girl there? She’s clearly over 8 years old.”

“No no! Not her! You missed it; this little first grade broad threw this big tough man right on his ass. Craziest thing I ever saw. But that girl there, man she knocked that guy out before anyone knew what happened. Crazy, I tell ya.”

Clayton arched an eyebrow, “Huh, and I missed it. Just my luck...”
He wasn’t sure if the man was crazy or not, but aside from how ludicrous it soundedhe had no reason not to believe him. Looks like there must be a few supers in this thing... He was a metahuman himself but for whatever reason he somehow kept himself separated from other metas in his mind. Clayton took another gulp of watery beer and waited for the next fight.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 16th 2011, 5:56 am

There wasn't going to be another match-up before this round of weakli-.. "fighters" were done with their fights, so Canni did what every socially-healthy individual (which he was not) would have done; he found himself a pretty girl - at a complete random - seduced her with his incredibly high charisma (no; he touched her shoulder and manipulated her hormone levels), and the two of them ran away to the toilets for women. Doing unspeakable things, like eating the girl, because he was dying for a snack.

While doing his thing, he kept his focus on the second the speakers would mention his name, so that he could continue this ridiculous tournament.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 16th 2011, 11:43 am

It was not too long till her next fight. SIghing she stepped into the arena. As the loud cheers of the crowd filled her ears. This would be another easy victory for her. Just another overconfident asshol trying to beat her. A large wrestler type stepped intot he ring. Boy was he a wrestler all right. Cliched outfit and everything. He was tall dark and stupid in her words. "Fight" The announcer called as she approached him. The guy wasted no time throwing a punch at her. Fist colliding with her body. As she braced herself. Feet diggin into the arena. Well actually his fist hit her face. Didn't hurt her much,but it hurt him. He clutched his fist in pain. "Is that all big man? I mean seriously. I'm kinda disapointed." She dug around in her ear with her left pinkie. That only enraged the man as he unleashed a flurry of punches. All ineffective against her skin. Annoyed she held a hand out stopping the fist. Pulling back as the man fell on his face. Then twirling around and around man still in hand. Flinging him out of the ring. Hard on the ground outside. She barely put any of her strength intot that. So he wasnt really damaged at all. Satisfied she walked off of the ring. Back to her waiting room. Ready for the next battle. Barely noticing the announcer pronouncing her victory. Using the name she submitted. Waiting for a real fight instead of the bullshit she dealt with so far.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 16th 2011, 11:20 pm

She had beat her last opponent like it was nothing and she was going to do it again she just loved seeing the shocked faces of the crowd. This time entering the ring she found her opponent to be around her age and dressed in white puffy pants strecting his legs. She found him to be incredibly arrogant as he kept flexing his pects at her. Once agian as the announcer began the fight she went full speed and jumped right in front of him poking his chest several times she watched as his breathing constricted and he began to pant. She grabbed him by the hair and threw him out of the ring.Just another pointless fight she looked into the stands and smiled again another amazing win and just three more rounds till the finals. Returning to her waiting room she decided to take a bathroom break walking in on a man eating a woman she left before he noticed but she knew he was one of the competitors in the tournament. Heading back to her room in a hurry just waiting to fight again he was her semi final opponent she could handle him in the ring and then outside the ring if nescesasray.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 17th 2011, 8:44 am

Clayton was entertained by superhuman spectacle before him; now satisfied that he got his money’s worth. He wasn’t exactly picking up anything new; the little kid was entertaining and certainly strong, but didn’t seem particularly skilled, and the older girl was skilled but not showing him anything useful. He wondered why this tournament didn’t have any rules or restrictions regarding those beyond human capabilities, but was glad they didn’t since metahumans were the only things keeping him around right now. The Danny DeVito-esque man next to him had apparently passed out due to a combination of the hard liquor in the flask he held in his hand and all the excitement the fights brought him. He was snoring loudly and leaned over on to Clayton’s shoulder. Ew. Clayton had enough of this guy for one lifetime and decided to find someplace else to sit. He got up and walked up the stairs of the arena keeping his eyes open for any abandoned seats, but none really stood out to him; they all looked like they were being used. It had been awhile since he finished his last water down beer so Clayton decided it was time for another one.
--
The young girl, an aspiring martial artist herself, was quite excited for the tournament. She had been waiting for weeks to watch what she considered pros go at it in the ring. She was on the edge of her seat the entire time, a few matches even made her sweat. She was so interested in the tournament that she hadn’t even noticed how long her older sister had been gone for. Unfortunately, she could no longer hold her bladder and had to dart up the stairs to the restrooms. She had been there enough times to know there was a more private women’s room down a hallway rarely anyone ever went down; aside from those hauling in food and merchandise for the various vendors. She didn’t even notice the out of order sign on the door as she swung it open.
Inside the women’s restroom was a scene of unspeakable horror; a man with short blonde hair was crouched over what looked like her sister’s bloodied corpse, and eating something covered in blood. “OH-OH MY GOD!” she shrieked involuntarily. The combination of the grotesque sight and smell of death was enough to cause her to release both the contents of her bladder and her stomach before fainting
--
Clayton had decided against paying five dollars for another drink while he walked around the stadium determined to find a new seat away from the frito scented old man. On his second lap around the floor he noticed the teenaged fighter walking towards him; probably on her way back to whatever room it was the fighters went between matches. “uh… good work.” he complimented her as she passed.

Almost immediately after, a shriek rang out from the delivery hallway up ahead; it sounded like a girl in distress.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 17th 2011, 11:15 am

"OH MY GOD!!" a loud shriek rang trough the room like a rabies-infested hippo with bad teeth.

Thanks to the lovely lady Fortuna, Canni would not have to suffer the unspeakable agony from feasting on just ONE woman, but two, as the universe had literally placed another in his presence, and then knocked her out with the power of.. - well, probably not any power really, just the sight of the scene, but for the sake of dramatic tension: DARKNESS.

Canni turned around, munching on a half-eaten liver, and was met by the sight of a helpless woman! The situation was convenient, but nothing more, sure, he was thankfull for the extra meal, but he was also rather bored, as his name didn't seem to get called up just ye-.. CANNI VS EL ROCKETO!!
There it was, his cue, punching him in the face with denial, he didn't have time to finish his first victim, which was rather dead at this point, or start on the new one.. Damn it.

He stood up, wiped his face with a nearby roll of paper, getting most of the blood away, and casually walked back out towards the stage, greeting a few bypassers on his way over. His new opponent was a small one, and was dressed in a yellow-purple wrestling attire, which looked really bad. Canni got into the ring, his mind was absent from the fight, scanning his surroundings quickly to see if anybody had found his "work".
No matter wheter or not it was, the fight had begun, and Canni quickly regained focus towards his opponent.

"Feel the power of my rocket fist!" El Rocketo shouted, and hurled himself towards Canni with great force, powered by some sort of rocket strapped to his elbow. Naturally, Canni side-stepped, and El Rocketo flew past him, out of the ring, trough a wall, and into the sunset.. Canni advanced to the next round, without throwing a single punch, and still avoiding revealing himself as a metahuman.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 17th 2011, 3:31 pm

After he fight Gluttony had a little time to herself. Some rest time. Which she planned to spend well. First going to the stadium snack stand. Buying ten of every food item they had. Which was alot. She barely had enough room on her arms to hold it all. With that she got the largets size of drink. Filled to the brim with Dr.pepper. Quickly she made her way back to her waiting room gobbling the food down in about a minute. Licking her lips satisfied. After that she realized. She heard a scream. It was a young girl. Curious she looked for the source of it. Watching as a man walked out of a bathroom. When Maria peeked in she saw a scene she was used to. Well not completely used to. A half eaten woman. "Damn what the hell?" She wondered walking upto the body. Looking it over. She looked like a wild animal tore her apart. Gluttony was tempted to finish off the rest, but decided not to. After all there would probably be too many witnesses to kill off.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 18th 2011, 7:59 pm

(You 2 just Scarred a little girl for life i hope your satisfied)

"umm thank you."She said. there was something about this guy she felt she knew but couldn't put a finger on it.Then hearing a Shriek she knew immediatly where it came from and set off running she knew she should have dealt with it immediatly but the girl was already dead so she didn't do anything now another might be dead. Making it to the bathroom she saw to her relieve that it was still only one victim but the other younger girl had fainted.I'll get that bastard she thought silently cursing herself two more fights and he was hers.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 23rd 2011, 6:56 pm

Clayton rushed after the teen towards the sound of the screams. She made him look slow by comparison but he was still able to keep up. They turned down a long, shady hallway and came to a women’s bathroom. The girl rushed through the door, but Clayton wasn’t sure whether he should do the same or not. Maybe she just really had to piss? Clayton thought, he found it odd that everyone ignored the screams; even security wasn’t doing anything. He probably would have ignored the screams himself if Striker hadn’t dashed off towards the source like she did.

There was an intense smell coming from the restroom, and not the kind you’d expect, it was the smell of death. Clayton pulled the door open behind striker, and saw not only the grisly murder scene but also the small 8 yearold girl in the middle of it. “Holy hell, what happened in here?” he questioned anyone who was listening to him, “that you screaming?” he asked the little girl who was standing calmly over the two bodies in the bloody mess of a restroom. Clayton had seen her in the tournament, and the thought they she may have done this was crossing his mind at that moment; she was certainly capable of it. What am I thinking? She’s 8 years old…

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm

There was a whole ruckus of chaos in front of the toilet! A shame really, now people couldn't pee anymore.. And this was starting to get boring real quick! In fact, Canni didn't feel like hiding his metahuman nature anymore! Like hell! What was he thinking anyway!? As if anyone could beat him? Pfft! It had become obvious that there was none of such power located here today, and for that they would all pay!

Yet another pointless round was initiated, Canni didn't even look up to see who the hell he was gonna fight, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be a fair challenge, not at all. An old man, obviously a master of his art, was preparing a stance that required pure skill to pull off, ready for anything! Anything but that.

Canni walked casually towards the old master, intent on causing pain. Naturally, the master did an impressive frontflip over Canni, turned around and hit him seven times in various parts of his body. He expected his opponent to fall down, and so his expression changed into that of a huge gasp when Canni proved to be completely unharmed from his precise, but weak, attacks. "Lay down and die you old piece of shit" Canni shouted and did a straight uppercut right into the man's jaw, shattering it into dust as the man was sent flying a good 20m backwards, way out of the ring. The surrounding crowd, those not busy with the scene of death, went completely silent.

"That's right! I crushed his face, and I will do worse to the next who come my way!"

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top