The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_voting_barUnlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Gado April 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm

There was a whole ruckus of chaos in front of the toilet! A shame really, now people couldn't pee anymore.. And this was starting to get boring real quick! In fact, Canni didn't feel like hiding his metahuman nature anymore! Like hell! What was he thinking anyway!? As if anyone could beat him? Pfft! It had become obvious that there was none of such power located here today, and for that they would all pay!

Yet another pointless round was initiated, Canni didn't even look up to see who the hell he was gonna fight, but it sure as hell wasn't going to be a fair challenge, not at all. An old man, obviously a master of his art, was preparing a stance that required pure skill to pull off, ready for anything! Anything but that.

Canni walked casually towards the old master, intent on causing pain. Naturally, the master did an impressive frontflip over Canni, turned around and hit him seven times in various parts of his body. He expected his opponent to fall down, and so his expression changed into that of a huge gasp when Canni proved to be completely unharmed from his precise, but weak, attacks. "Lay down and die you old piece of shit" Canni shouted and did a straight uppercut right into the man's jaw, shattering it into dust as the man was sent flying a good 20m backwards, way out of the ring. The surrounding crowd, those not busy with the scene of death, went completely silent.

"That's right! I crushed his face, and I will do worse to the next who come my way!"

Gado

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all)

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 23rd 2011, 8:07 pm

She looked at Clayton curiously. Boy was he a noisy one. Then again he walked in on such a scene. to be expected. Maria stood up. Giving the corpse a last glance. "No it wasn't me screaming. it was her. " She pointed at the unconcious woman. "Though i have to ask. What the hell are you doing in the ladies bathroom?" She was asking for the pure reason of doing it. Then the next fight was announced. It was her vs some guy named Canni. With that she walked past Clayton. Going out into the arena. As the muffled whispers of the crowd caught her ear. "Oh no. he'll kill that girl." Some said as if she were weak and deaf. Even if she looked 8. She was made to fight. So no way was she gonna loose to this man. Slowly she climed into the ring. Staring at the man intently. She was gonna kick his ass and get this over with. Not wasting any time at all. "Fight" the referee said a little shaky. Gluttony waited for the man to make the first move.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 9:07 pm

Striker looked up at the man who had followed her "Take the girl to the infirmary, I am going to make sure nothing else bad happens, oh and call the police while your at it im goingto make sure nothing happens to that girl in her fight." She picked up the girl and al;l but threw her into the mans arms. She raced to the edge of the ring where she had all the right to be just in time to see an old man whose jaw was all but destroyed being carried out in a stretcher.Looking up at Canni she felt the urge to interfer with the match right now but she had to wait until he broke a rule like trying to kill his opponent the last guy was alive so he couldn't have been disqualified.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 23rd 2011, 9:49 pm

The girls responses to the situation left Clayton baffled. They walk in on a partially devoured corpse and an unconscious young woman covered in her own filth and they both just pass the burden of dealing with it on to him? It sucked. He wondered what would happen if someone else were to walk in on him in here right now, standing over what used to be an attractive woman and carrying what was still one, only covered in puke. “Damn it! damn it! damn it! Keep cool…” he took a deep breath, turned around and kicked the door open while carrying the girl with both arms. People stared at him but didn’t say a word as he walked the halls of the arena carrying the girl. If any of this mess gets on my shirt I’m gonna kill that Striker girl he thought to himself. Once he made it to the infirmary a few of the EMTs that were kept on staff surrounded him and seemed to ask a million questions at once “What happened?” “Is she okay?” “Any medical history of…” Clayton was slightly confused and pressured by the barrage of questions, “Uhh. Bad corndog.” He turned and hurried away, ignoring their shouts for him to come back. Striker told him to tell the police but he really didn’t want to do that; he had a history with the police that caused him to see them in a generally unfavorable light. He decided to go find the girls and see what they knew and take care of this himself... if possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 23rd 2011, 10:00 pm

This was.. interesting, to say the least. An eight year old snack-.. girl seemed to be the next opponent!.. How did she get this far? Perhaps all her opponents had cancer, and they just happened to die from it when she appeared before them, therefore being disqualified, due to the fact that dying was against the rules? Seemed reasonable, but unlikely.

"I like your size, It will be easy to digest..!" Canni said sharply as he walked towards her, expecting some sort of attack, as she obviously wasn't just any normal eight year old.. And Canni wasn't one to be caught off-guard, he usually expected the un-expected. Was she perhaps a powerfull telepath? Had she won all her previous fights by controlling her opponents into loss? Or perhaps she had some sort of telekinesis? Or precognition?

First strike was to simply explore her "schtick", what her response would be, and how to use it against her. Canni did a simple sweeping punch aimed at her face, which if connected - due to her small size -, would probably launch her out of the ring.

Canni:
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Canni

(Hyena form)
Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Job : annoying your
Humor : GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 23rd 2011, 10:14 pm

She smiled at his little remark. "I was about to say the same." She replied to him. Then his fist came at her face. Hand flying up instinctivly. Catching the fist. She was using her sullstrength. Hand asching since she wasn't expecting such force from the blow. "Pretty good. Your powerful." She noted. Making a twisting motion of her wrist. She planned to twist his wrist forcing him to his knees. Then would be followed by a kick to the stomach. Of course to just knock him out of the arena. After all he wasn't worth becoming a snack for her. Though he caught her interest. So he deserved at least a portion of her true strength. Now she would show him it.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 23rd 2011, 10:30 pm

Striker was shocked by the power the little girl had, but she immediatley knew the fight was between two metahumans. She figured that the tournament was to be cancelled,what she wasn't expectingwas to hear that the prize money was now at 5 million. She wanted to jump into the fight but she wasnt going to risk that kind of money, afterall she needs to eat. She was stuck waiting at the side of the ring for her chance at the man and at the money.Sh wasn't surprised to see most of the crowd had cleared out but others wether brave or just stupid she didn't know.

Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 24th 2011, 12:01 am

Clayton marched down the stairs towards the ring. He could see the little girl was in a fight with a man, and striker was watching from ring side. The combatants seemed to be almost an even match for each other, but he wasn’t interested in the tournament anymore. Once he made it to the bottom of the stairs to where the ring was in the middle of the arena he was stopped by a muscular security guard, “Just where do ya think you’re going, buddy?” the man put an arm out to halt him.

“See that little girl? The one fighting in that ring there? I’m her father.”

“So you’re the one who let their little girl into the ring like that? I oughtta knock you out, mister.”

“Careful, guy, or I’ll sick her on you next.”

The man sighed and stepped back, allowing Clayton to hop the barrier.
He walked casually towards Striker; trying to make it look like he was supposed to be there. “You!” his voice was a harsh whisper through gritted teeth “What the hell is your problem, leaving me there to deal with all that? You’re lucky you didn’t get any vomit on my shirt. I normally don’t hit girls but I would’ve made an exception.” He took a quick look around to see if anyone was eaves dropping, but he didn’t notice anyone. “What are we gonna do about that mess in the ladies room?”

Unlimited Martial Arts Tourney(free for all) - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 24th 2011, 7:06 am

"Having a bit of superstrength here, haven't we? That's cute..!" Canni exhaled as he was brough to his knees by the little girl twisting his writst, it would break if he resisted, not that it would matter, but he felt it would be better to let her believe he could be beaten by such old-fashioned tricks.

In came the kick, firmly aimed at his stomach. The girl let go of his hand (She'd have to do that to kick him out of the ring) before the kick connected, and Canni took the opportunity. Sliding his body sideways, the kick went past him, and left the girl standing on one leg. Being so kind to relieve her of the agony of standing on one foot, Canni swooped around, from facing the girl with his left side to facing her with the right, and kicked her remaining foot with his right, using more than enough force to trip her.

Should he miss however, and the girl attempt some kind of counter-attack, he'd continue swooping around and deliver a crushing blow towards her head with his left elbow, before taking a few steps back to gauge the situation.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 24th 2011, 1:46 pm

The foot came at her. Aiming to trip her. Sniling she brought hte foot not on the ground down with a slight crash. Leaning forward with her torso. Performing a cartwheel of sorts. Though her heel was clipped as she moved. Throwing her manuever off balence. Still it worked. As she cartwheeled clumsily. Getting herself out of the tight situation she was in. Turning to look at the man. Then the next attack came at her. Slamming against ehr face. As she almost flew aout of the ring. Stopping hersef by digging her hands and feet into the ring floor. She frwoned as a small line of blood came from her split lip. He had fucked up now. With that she acted.Slamming her fist into the arena. Pulling out a chunk of it, and placing it in her mouth. Chewing a little. Then she spat. As the shot at Canni with the speed ad ferocity of high caliber rounds. They probably had enough force to at the least knock Canni out, At the most peirce him, but not do fatal damage.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 24th 2011, 2:03 pm

The girl had just spit a peice of the ring at high speeds at the murder.unable to believe the power she had Striker turned to answer the man,"we're going to beat the hell out of who did it." She told him,"we just have to wait until a disqualification is made then he is open game." She knew he was probably wondering howshe knew who did it she was already preparing a lie that was decently believable. If they both started using their powers this would more than likely become a problem for her she could feel all the pictures being taken of the fight and knew there was no way she wasn't in alot of them.Her paranoia setting in she almost ran from the ring, but her morals wouldn't let her.

Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 24th 2011, 2:24 pm

Gauging the situation was obviously the best thing to do. He had hit her, but it hadn't had the effect he was hoping for.. Which was the girl's face splattered all over the place. She had done a cartweel out of his reach, and now she was.. eating the ground? That was certainly a whole new level of weird, and Canni the fact that it came from Canni, was saying something.

He wasn't going to let her finish whatever she was doing, and hurled himself towards her while she was still busy putting pieces of dirt in her face. It was when he was about a meter away from her that he realized what she was trying to do, as she inhaled greatly to be able to spit the objects back out at him! Couldn't have that happening, so Canni - using the momentum of his forward dash - took the liberty of exploiting the opening his opponent had presented, right between her chest and stumach.

It was unlikely that she had expected him to dash towards her like that, and as such, she was probably desperate to get her deadly object spitting going, but because of that, Canni would be able to finish the fight in a single blow.. If he managed to acomplish the task of hitting her in the solar plexus with enough force to knock the wind out of her. He lowered his body as he went in for the strike, forcing his hand forward with immense strength, hitting her perfectly in the solar plexus (If she doesn't prevent it somehow), hopefully launching her backwards.

--- should the strike miss ----

Priority two: Canni went, as quickly as he could, up with his second arm to knock her jaw shut with a well-placed uppercut.

--- Should she hit him anyway ---

Canni was bombarded with debris all over his body, which knocked him backwards but not off his feet. Luckily for him, the materials used in the building of this arena was not nearly enough to hurt him. After all, theese things were built to be soft and sturdy, not hard and painfull.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 24th 2011, 2:35 pm

A fist came flying at her solar plexus. Unexpected? Yes.Was it unavoidable? Not at all. She instinctivl moved her hand. At full strength batting awat the fist. Unleashig the barrage of rock anyway. The guy flew back a few feet. Unaffected really by her attack. Gluttony took a stance. Steadying herself. Now she had to use the skills right now at her disposal. Swallowing lingering bits of arena. This guy was tronger than she thought he was. Oh well. She would have to eat him now. With that she rushed him. At the full speed she could perform. Seeming to have no plan. While he fist flew at the guys face. When in fact she had a plan. Stopping about a foot infront of the guy. Fist launched at his face. While her foot was aimed to break his ankle. Supposedly causing him to loose balance and fall over. Well that was her plan anyway.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 24th 2011, 2:54 pm

She made a straight-forward charge towards him, and it was obvious that she was going to punch him, a bit too obvious but sure, Canni could roll with it. In fact, that's excactly what he did. She seemed to have superiour strength, and he wasn't sure how much damage she could take, but she was physically stronger than him, how weird that may sound.. But she still had the weight of an 8 year old.

Instead of standing around like a moron, Canni charged at her, which made whatever she attempted to do, a lot harder! But Canni wasn't going to strike her directly this time, In fact, he had some nasty plans that had just formed in his head.

The moment of truth, he came within punching range, and quickly dashed forward-sideways, completely avoiding whatever forward-strike she was doing. He halted his movement as soon as he passed her, and drove his arm sweeping sideways towards her back, hoping to use her own momentum against her by pushing her even harder with the strength of his own in the same direction she was headed, hopefully launching her out of the ring.

He learned this trick from television, the hulk did a similar attack against the juggernaut, launching him into space.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 30th 2011, 9:09 am

Clayton quickly put two and two together- the man in the ring was the murderer. Though he was a criminal himself there was a list of things Clayton could not tolerate under any circumstances, and the murder and cannibalization of a presumably innocent person was high on that list. Clayton thought of the poor younger girl he had taken to the infirmary just moments ago. He assumed she stumbled upon the site of the murder and fainted on the spot; it was probably terrifying for her, but what was worse was his thought of the victim. For her to have experienced the last moments of her life the way she had... It just wasn’t right. This wasn’t any ordinary, detached killing; this guy got close and personal with his victim. Clayton saw the teeth marks on the body in the bathroom and they nearly made him shudder. No. There was nothing fair about this. This woman didn’t have one of those “tough luck” deaths, like the breaks going out on your Honda. This was completely different. She spent her final moments at the mercy of a depraved individual; a man only a few feet away from Clayton at this very moment. He didn’t want to wait for a disqualification like Striker did. He wanted this monster to pay now.

There was nothing he would have wanted more right now than to get in there and take care of Canni himself, but that was something he just couldn’t do—not yet, anyway. If he were to intervene now he would probably only be getting himself into trouble. Other than a gut feeling and the word of a stranger, he had no proof that this Canni guy had even done anything. He stood quiet and still, observing the fight, and watching for any signs of weakness in both Canni and the little girl. Gluttony still wasn’t off the hook yet as far as he was concerned. There was just something off about her. She was definitely not a regular 8 year old girl. She was clearly super powered and that display with the ring certainly hadn’t tipped the scales in her favor. For now, all Clayton could do was watch.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 3rd 2011, 5:45 pm

Something unexpected happened. She was thrown from the arena. Effectivly ending the battle. As flew through the air. Feet slamming into the ground with a loud thump. As the ground itself cracked. She had lost that was for sure. Though she had another objective which was not as important. Find any metahuman with interesting ablilities and capture them. Yet she had noone in this Tournament who met the requirements. No all she found were stupid brutes and weak martial artist. They were not a blip on her radar. Yet she was curious about who would fight the cannibal man next. So she decided to do a little investigation. Then she saw the strange man who barged in on her inspecting the body. Along with another fighter. She approached the two curious. Approaching with a blank expression in her silver eyes. Like a souless monster waiting to bite almost. Maybe one of the two had a good ablility. She would have to find out.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top