The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Quest For Pandora's Box

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quest For Pandora's Box

Post by Nightshade March 16th 2011, 3:43 am

Alice giggled slightly when Elaine started talking about a nearby gay bar, she had forgotten about that place... maybe he was searching for that? She then suddenly found a rope looped around her chest, pulling her back towards Elaine. "Hey! Wait a second!" She yelled as she found herself being tugged towards the door. She saw Elaine whisper something to Clayton out of the corner of her eye, but before she could ask what they were talking about... when suddenly, the roof was blasted off. Alice heard a thump as it landed no too far away from the building. She stared at Zane, wondering what the hell his problem was.

Then... someone else arrived. She gasped when she saw him... she had watched a news report on Dr. Everyone once... what the hell was he doing here? She watched Dr. E interact with Zane for a moment before he turned around and addressed the crowd. She looked around, really, who was going to know about a myth... it was a myth... right?

Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 16th 2011, 4:07 am

Things got really stupid in the cafe. "I hope you all don't mind a change of scenery." Elaine whispered to her two partners. Hoping the arrival of Dr. Everyone would steal the attention of the abrasive newcomer, Elaine pulled the rope out the door. "I have no idea who those guys are, but now that I think of it, that gay bar sounds like a good place to start looking. Maybe they know something we don't."

Not taking time to untie her companions Elaine dragged the two down the strip, moving to the side to avoid the roof that now lie in the street. "It'll be better when the police show up, and for once we had nothing to do with it." The bar sat a few blocks down the way. It was only day, so she would need to wait a few hours for it to be opened; if she planned on going about this the legal way. Her boots came to a stop. "Any of you know how to break into clubs?" She called back behind her.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 16th 2011, 4:57 am

Clayton didn’t mind a change in scenery at all, being out in the heat was better than being in there with Doctor Everyone that crazy guy who BLEW THE ROOF OFF. “Who does that?” Clayton thought, “ “No one here knows anything about this? Well I’ll just blow the roof off, that’ll get me some answers.” Brilliant.” He was glad to be out of there before the Doc went to work though; he had heard quite a few horror stories about that guy. He wondered if there had been a medical Doctor named Doctor Everyone who had to change his name because of that monster but quickly dismissed the thought… that would be stupid.

"I have no idea who those guys are, but now that I think of it, that gay bar sounds like a good place to start looking. Maybe they know something we don't."

“So you’re tying us up and bringing us to a gay bar... I don’t know what you might have heard about me, lady, but I’m not really into that, and our friend here is clearly underage.” He quipped
Clay sidestepped the roof debris while being pulled by Elaine. It was kind of humiliating being pulled through the streets like that but it was better than being dead. Clayton thought of the people they had just left alone with the Doctor and the oddly dressed violent idiot. He hoped nothing would happen to them but there was nothing he could do, he was clearly out classed there.

"Any of you know how to break into clubs?"

“I can break into anything you want but I’m gonna need you to untie me first. What are you after anyway?”
The sign read PANDORA’S BOX in large purple letters. “Don’t tell me you’re looking the box too…” he shook his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 16th 2011, 6:53 pm

Zane Hataro glanced over at the Docter who finally decided to show up just as the others were leaving. Well, clearky destroying the roof didn't impose a threat at all to these mortals, that, or they knew something maybe? Regardless, the one who would know the most was still here, so that is where he would stay for now. Speaking to Dr Everyone in his casual tone of voice, Zane said, " Well haven't seen you since that demon invasion ...Now, about the message with this box. Just where exactly is it? I want to test the power of what these humans call gods.....

( Meh, short post,)
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 16th 2011, 7:06 pm

Dr.Everyone watched as the rest ran off.

"You don't get the power of Gods, you just get power of evil. Mundane really, don't know why everyone is so scared of it. Anyway, all I know about the box is it is here in Hollywood. I've learned a lot about many similar things lately too....but that's a different time, a different place. And the demons...yes...they weren't so tough. You know Zane, you might be the one tolerable person on this Earth. What would you say to a partnership? Just for now, until we find the box. Come on, walk and talk."

Dr.Everyone walked out of the bar and began to look around.

"If I was a bunch of pansies in a rope, where would I head?"

He looked up and down the street, looking for somewhere that stuck out. At first, nothing stuck out. That is, until he saw a pair of men tonguing outside of a club.

"I cannot believe the people of California condone homosexuality this freely. The box must be here, releasing all it's evils. GO TO A GAY CLUB AND KISS!"

"We are you bigoted pig!" one of the men replied.

'Really? How the..." Dr.Everyone said, stopping as he looked up and saw the words "PANDORA'S BOX" on the club in big purple font.

Then he heard police sirens.

"Zane, I believe we should..in the midst of having no other options, enter this gay bar."

And Dr.Everyone ran ahead and through the doors.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 18th 2011, 2:58 am

Alice nodded as Elaine whispered about a change in scenery, but instead of being untied, she found herself being dragged out of the building and towards the gay bar. She stared at the blasted off roof as they passed, wondering how heavy it was. She found herself nodding as Clayton pointed out that Alice was in fact underage, attempting to ignore the stares they were getting from the civilians around them. To simply put, this was just the slightest bit embarrassing. To make it worse, they were on a very bust street. Soon enough, they arrived at their destination.

As she stared at the neon sign, Alice decided to make one last attempt to get out of this whole situation. "Umm... you do realize that we're complete strangers right?" she lied without a blink. She then continued, "I mean, I'm grateful for you guys gettin' me away from those two psychopaths... but I don't know you so can I please go?" A sudden thought flickered across her mind, she patted her pack and sighed in relief... she had her handy dandy bag. "Also, the box is a myth... " she finished, looking at the two of them and hoping the bluff worked.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Job : Dying
Humor : Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 18th 2011, 9:03 pm

Elaine pulled her duo in to a back alley, granting them a little shade and keeping the fact that she technically kidnapped a fourteen year old a secret. Clayton seemed reasonable to her plan, but the little brat still put up a front. "Good we have a common goal. That means we're partners." Elaine loosened the knot around Clayton. "We did well last time." She slid the knot back around Alice's arms keeping her trapped. "You need to stop lying and telling people you don't know me." A passerby walked with a small orange and white corgi as Elaine continued her speech to Alice. "I have demonstrated on numerous occasions I have super intelligence and am the brains of this group. Is that a talking Corgi? Ein it's me Elaine!" The owner picked up her pace and walked by. "Must not have been the corgi that normally talks to me." She refocused her gaze on Alice. "I'm pretty sure there won't be any hostages this time, but those two guys looked unstable and could be tough." A quick survey of the bar wall showed a back entrance. "We need to find this box. I say we back door these homos and get some information; how about you Janitor man?"

The sun hung in the sky, bringing the temperature up to an unbearable level. "If nothing else this club should be air conditioned. And don't worry about being a minor, the club isn't opened for business; Janitor man is going to get us in. Right?"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 19th 2011, 3:12 am

“Yeah, Partners… You’re not all there, are you?” Clayton lowered his glasses with his now freed hand and raised an eyebrow at Elaine before stepping out of the rope on the ground. He decided Elaine was absolutely crazy and then he turned his attention to the younger girl, “You can drop the act, even I’m aware of who you are. You should really invest in a better costume.” He turned his attention back to Elaine, “Don’t call me a janitor, it’s insulting. Just call me Clay. Now just because the place is called Pandora’s Box doesn’t mean they’re going to know a damn thing about the real box but you’re real pretty and I don’t like the look of that six gun you’ve got there so I’ll help you for now.” He then turned around and faced the door and looked up and gave a quick glance up and down the alley while reaching into the inside pocket of his suit. He pulled out a a set of metallic objects on a key ring, it was some sort of set of lock picking tools, “You two keep look out, this should only take a second.” He said to the girls without turning around. He worked at the pad lock for a few seconds before he heard the familiar click and the lock was well, unlocked. Clayton slipped the tools back into his inside pocket along with his shades and motioned to the others to move forward. He opened the door slowly and it made a just barely audible creek, probably not enough for anyone to notice. He moved in quickly and quietly, apparently they had opened the door to some sort of storage room, it was dark and slightly dusty, He opened his burner phone to use as a flashlight, it wasn’t super effective but it was better than nothing. From what Clayton could see there were rows of shelves lined with cases of bottles.

((June posts next?))

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 20th 2011, 1:02 am

Alice struggled slightly as the rope was tightened around her, but with the hot sun beating down on the trio, the most she could do was wriggle a bit before giving up. As Elaine talked about being a super genius, Alice decided to point something out. "You do realize we've only met once and all you did was call me cute and tell us to stay with the hostages whilst you ran off towards the main baddies..." She said this all scathingly, the heat and memories putting her in a bad mood.

"On the other hand, if you'd come up with a strategy with your super intelligence," she said, stressing "super intelligence", "those lives probably wouldn't have been lost." her voice was nearly at yelling level when she said this. Then Clayton piped in about her "costume", causing Alice to glare at him, "It wasn't a frickin' costume!" she yelled before turning to Elaine. She then realized that Elaine didn't even listen to her previous tirade, asking a lady about a talking corgi or something. At this point, Alice probably would have gone over and slapped her except for the fact that her hands were tied... and the dreadful heat, can't forget that. So she did the next best thing that wouldn't involve movement... glaring daggers at Elaine.

When Elaine turned around and talked about the lack of hostages, Alice started to speak but once again, was ignored when Elaine told Clayton to open the door before turning to her again to inform Alice about the air conditioning. She clenched her fists in anger, glaring at Elaine. "Were you even listening to what I said!?" she shouted as Clayton got the door open and shined the flashlight in. As her anger grew, the shadows in her proximity, including some near the doorway inside the bar shifted. They moved in a writhing motion, as if reacting to her anger... which they were, but in her anger, she didn't notice this phenomenon.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 20th 2011, 5:51 pm

Zae Hataro just sighed to himself as the others left, his threat not ,meaning anything to them it seemed. Glancing back over at Everyone, he replied to the man. " Who said anything about gaining the god's power? I want to fight the gods themselvs and see just how godly they really are...After all, my planet's meaning of god is probably far above what you people consider one. The demons were only powerful due to their numbers...Nothing more. That fire bender was probably the strongest one there and I kicked his ass.....And that is probably because I'm the only person not from this planet. ....Well, until we find the box and those that guard it, I suppose that would be fine. Just try to keep up in battle."

Zane followed the doctor outside at a fast-walk pace, not even above normal human standards. As they were walking, the gay bar known as Pandora's box came into view. - The fuck are they doing?- he though, as homosexuality was iligel and not even known by many on his home planet. It was rather annoying to be frank. Two males participating in such activities.....Zane fealt like killing them right there and then for their ignorance and failure, but the screech of sirens filled the air first with Everyone going inside the building. Sighing a low-toned sigh to himself, Zane entered as well, though didn't get why they had to hide from simple police. They could both easily wipe out an army of those simple humans...Though, time was of the essence since it was probable the other group was looking for the box as well. Once inside, the alien spoke to the Docter again in a slightly agitated tone due to the area they were in. " So, where the hell is it? "
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 20th 2011, 8:25 pm

"Who would name a gay bar Pandora's Box? Not very fitting for a gay bar. There might be a clue here. And the others...they almost definitely know something. Following them should prove very profitable.

The club was dark leave for what came in from the windows, which as you can imagine isn't very much. To light the room, Dr.Everyone lit his shoulders on fire, as well as his head, providing more light than there had been.

"We need to find the managers office. That shouldn't be hard at all. So first things first, find the others. We haven't found them yet so they most likely came through the pack. So we head to the back of this place."

He began heading towards the back of the club, shoulders and head aflame, and an alien at his side.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 20th 2011, 10:05 pm

"What? I never said you were cute; I said you were adorable." A change of scenery needed to take place. "You need to chill your roll home slice." Whether she forgot the accent or lost in somewhere within the different places her brain went during fifteen seconds of thinking, she now spoke in her regular voice. The padlock clicked and the door moved forward under he careful watch of Clayton.

"This place looks classy, and they probably don't want little brats screaming about whatever it is you're screaming about." Elaine flailed her arms about raising her voice to out shout Alice. To secure victory in the shouting match, Elaine took out her bandanna and wrapped it around Alice's mouth. "There, I win. There is a box, and we're going to find it. Or do you have any more crazy accusations on unfounded logic." Elaine waited impatiently for a response. "Good." Wanting to avoid the difficulty of dragging Alice into the club, Elaine grabbed Alice to made a shadow jump into the club appearing in front of Clayton. With an abrupt jump, Elaine appeared before Clayton. "Sorry janitor; I forgot I could do that, but its okay, you needed to pull your wait around here."

With the intelligence of a corgi Elaine deduced a realization. "You don't have a mop? How can you fight without a mop what were you thinking? Little brat, go get a mop." Elaine looked next to her to see if she pulled Alice through the jump with her. It would not be the first time Elaine left someone she needed to pull with her behind.

Inside of the club looked immaculate. Nothing out of order, with the exception of the new comers. It appeared quiet, but appearances are rarely what they seem. "It appears quiet, but appearances are rarely what they seem. Most people see my hat and assume I'm not a super genius, so that should say a lot about this place."

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 20th 2011, 11:09 pm

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Clayton screamed in his head, “You’d think they’d know enough to keep quiet doing something like this. Especially that cowgirl with her “super smarts”.” He shook his head and began to walk further into the room when the two girls appeared in front of him as if my magic. This took Clayton by surprise, and made him jump backwards instinctively. “What the hell was that?! Don’t do whatever that was ever again. A mop? Nonono. That won’t be necessary because I’m not a janitor. Do you two think you could be any louder?” his voice was a harsh whisper as he began to berate Alice and Elaine. Clayton was usually easy going but he didn’t want to go to jail, not over something like this. What he did want to do was find this Pandora’s Box, and this really didn’t seem to be the place to start. He wondered how Elaine had heard of the box and why should even be looking for such a thing. Regardless, he would help her look around here for a little while until he could lose her and the kid and find the box himself. He could see the light from a crack under the door across the room, he stumbled through the dark past the girls to the door and pressed his back the wall next to the door and motioned for the girls to be quiet.

He could hear someone walking towards the room outside. They were talking, probably into a cellphone or some sort of walkie-talkie, Clayton could barely make out what they were they were saying. “… on my way to get them now. You greet the two at the front.”

“OH FUCK” Clayton blurted out loud; he should have been terrified but for some reason he couldn’t help but smile.

Narcissus turned the lights on with a snap eliminating the need for Doctor Everyone’s illuminating fire, he had been watching them silently as they entered, apparently unaware of his presence. He stepped out from behind the bar which was roughly thirty feet from the sinister duo and pressed a button on the Bluetooth device he wore on his ear, ending a phone call. He wore a tightfitting white t-shirt with the Bar’s logo on it, “Are you two lost or just impatient?” he questioned the oddly dressed couple.

Last edited by rinnegato on March 21st 2011, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 21st 2011, 9:16 am

Alice stared at Elaine as she began to yell, falling silent. She was about to comment on Elaine's behavior when she suddenly found a bandanna tied around her mouth. "Yes actually, that statement included more unfounded logic then all of my previous one's combined." she thought, smirking mentally.. She sighed, contenting herself to coolly ignoring Elaine unless necessary. She suddenly found herself grabbed and pulled towards the wall. Darkness surrounded her for a split second, darkness that even she couldn't "see" through. As soon as she was through, she found herself being demanded a mop, a request that Alice pointedly ignored. She attempted to motion sorry to Clayton, hoping he figured it out. As Elaine once again went on about her "super geniusness", Alice peered across the room carefully, noticing the light as well. But it seemed Clayton had noticed it as well, so she kept silent. He was right... they were wayyyy too loud.She suddenly heard Clayton curse loudly. She closed her eyes for a moment, blocking out the light and allowing her powers to take over her sight. The room was fine, no people were in it though it seemed there were people in the other room.

As she opened her eyes, she realized something strange... Clayton had been... smiling? She struggled slightly, trying to free her hands so she could take the gag out. As she struggled, she felt all her anger draining out of her. "What the hell's goin' on!?" she thought, eyes widening, but even the anxiety was draining away, replacing itself with a feeling almost like that of a sugar high. She giggled slightly at a random thought. Somewhere in the back of her head, a voice was screaming that something was wrong. But that voice grew quieter and quieter as each second passed.

(Hope this suffices.)

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 22nd 2011, 5:58 pm

Zane Hataro sighed to himself, the area still being a slight annoyances to him. As the docter lit his shoulders and head on fire, the alien asked a simplistic question. "[You could just set the building itself on fire...That would draw them out." He followed Everyone toward the back of the building, looking for any of the others he saw earlier. That was when the voice of a third party entered, followed b by some type of odd sensation.....Much like what he normally fealt when actually in a good fight with an opponent who didn't use any cheap shit. Zane turned around to look at the one who had spoke, asking if the two were lost. Zane smirked and replyed in a smug tone of voice, different then wht it normally would be. Just why the hell wasn't he annoyed as fuck right now like he was a moment ago? It was obvious that his personality toward homosexuality didn't change.... "Listen, punk, we're here for important buisness..so don't bother wasting our time.

Last edited by Zane Hataro on March 27th 2011, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 22nd 2011, 10:40 pm

"Yes but, the police are next door. And yes I could kill them but I have a box to find. Otherwise, I care little about destruction and death."

As he turned to see who said the swear, he also heard someone ask if he was lost. He turned to the person, who's voice he didn't recognize. As he saw who it was, he let out a small sigh.

"Narcissus, I heard you had died. Seems that demigods truly don't die."

"Please. I died of my own reflection. I have been in Hades until awhile ago. The Protectors of Pandora brought me back as they heard someone was coming after the box. And that would be you all."

"It's a quest of sorts."

Dr.Everyone extinguished his flames. The Protectors of Pandora could bring back the notorious dead from Hades? Had to be the box. Pride was a kind of evil. They had to have released it from the box and it in turn brought back Narcissus. The power of the box......

Last edited by jbronze on March 23rd 2011, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top