The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Quest For Pandora's Box

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 Empty Re: The Quest For Pandora's Box

Post by Dr Everyone March 22nd 2011, 10:40 pm

"Yes but, the police are next door. And yes I could kill them but I have a box to find. Otherwise, I care little about destruction and death."

As he turned to see who said the swear, he also heard someone ask if he was lost. He turned to the person, who's voice he didn't recognize. As he saw who it was, he let out a small sigh.

"Narcissus, I heard you had died. Seems that demigods truly don't die."

"Please. I died of my own reflection. I have been in Hades until awhile ago. The Protectors of Pandora brought me back as they heard someone was coming after the box. And that would be you all."

"It's a quest of sorts."

Dr.Everyone extinguished his flames. The Protectors of Pandora could bring back the notorious dead from Hades? Had to be the box. Pride was a kind of evil. They had to have released it from the box and it in turn brought back Narcissus. The power of the box......

Last edited by jbronze on March 23rd 2011, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 23rd 2011, 12:00 am

"Oh my god, you are useless." Stress built up in the arch of Elaine's nose. "I apologize janitorman; its not my fault you don't have your mop, but it is my fault for thinking some people could be trusted." With a quick sleight of hand Elaine's bandanna was tied around her neck and she continued rolling up her lasso, leaving Alice free to move. "I'm not saying you don't deserve to be in this group, but I'm not saying you don't. You get what I'm saying." Very few people did.

A small corgi stood in the doorway dancing like Snoopy, overwhelming Elaine with joy and bliss. "Wow." Lights shown off of her bright teeth. "Its all so magical in here." She looked over to her companion that only stood an inch shorter than herself, and did a quick hand to fore head height check. "You're so short." Laughter cackled from Elaine. "Hey." She reached over and brushed her hand against Clayton's arm. "We need to look for this box..." Whether her attention span could not hold up with her sentence or not was not entirely available. "It's...its beautiful man. Its really something." The euphoria started to feel too much for her.

A very attractive man stepped out from behind the wall. With an amazing smile and god-like muscle stature Elaine became dumb struck. "Hey." She gave a smile that hid her teeth. She latched her hand onto Clayton's shoulder to hold herself up while gawking at the man. "You look like the guy from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Whats your deal at this club." The realization that the man before her most likely would brush off her advances, she began to think a little more rationally. Dumbstruck with a fading euphoria, Elaine maintained her gaze on the man before her.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 23rd 2011, 2:16 am

Clayton was sure something was happening to him. Wait, was he sure? He still couldn’t stop smiling he was feeling … good… GREAT, actually. In fact, he couldn’t remember ever feeling this good. Was there something wrong? How could there have been anything wrong about this? Both his smile and his eyes widened as something brushed against his arm. He looked up to see Elaine was talking to him and wondered how long she had been doing that for, “Yeah… beautiful.” he replied. When Elaine placed her hand on his shoulder he looked up to see some guy standing in the door way, she was right about the guy – he looked like that actor. Clayton couldn’t remember the actor’s name, but he could barely remember his own at this point. He just looked at the guy and continued smiling like an idiot.

The newcomer spoke to the trio “I own this place. What the hell are you people doing here? That one there looks a little young to be doing what I think it is you’re doing.” he pointed to Alice and began speaking again before anyone else could get a word in, “You know I really should be mad, but I’m not. Why don’t you people come party at the bar like normal people?”

Clayton nodded quickly at the suggestion. The man’s shirt was purple, and Clayton liked purple. He liked a lot of things right then.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 25th 2011, 10:45 pm

"What are you talking about?" she exclaimed, giggling slightly. She laughed even louder as Elaine pointed out that she was short... she was!!! Why was this so funny? But her mind quickly shrugged the thought off, who cared right now? She watched as Elaine and Clayton interacted, giggling madly all the while. "I feel like I'm on a sugar high!!!" she exclaimed, looking around with a wide smile on her face. Suddenly, she realized that both Elaine and Clayton were talking about an actor. She turned around to take a look, "Yeah he... wait.... who are you guys talkin' about!?" she asked loudly, staring at the guy. He was weird looking, that's for sure, looked like one of those actors from holleywood... which was possible since this was LA. She giggled at the thought, still smiling widely.

The man began to talk, introducing himself as the owner of the place, but before she could get a word in, he continued his little tirade, inviting them to party. Alice nodded enthusiastically, "Nice shirt!!!" she yelled, purple was such a wonderful color...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro March 27th 2011, 5:07 pm

Zane Hataro felt something was odd with this scenario....He hated this place entirely to the point he wanted to destroy it only moments ago...until that so called manager arrived...Wait a minute. Demi-gods? Well, if Everyone was right about that, such was obviously the work of the individual. Clearly the ability of the individual was to enforce a strong liking to everything ...So, Zane just needed to direct that likeness toward something else. Speaking briefly, trying to keep a calm tone, he said. " As much as i'd like to, I'd like to find something more...So, I'll seeya later." Turning slightly to see the Docter, he spoke again, his voice obviously not tuned right. "So where is the thing?"
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 27th 2011, 6:26 pm

Dr.Everyone hated all things, except death and killing. And since his accident he felt no emotion. This left him unaffected by Narcissus' aura of liking.

"Narcissus should know where the box is. He was obviously brought back by it. Zane, try to concentrate on the box. You like the box. You want it more than anything. All the feelings Narcissus influences on you, just put them on the box. As for you, Narcissus. Your normal, casual talk doesn't work on me. You can't affect me. Any beauty these people see, I don't. All I see is someone who stands between me and what I want. The box. Tell me where it is or you will experience death a second time. And this death with be so gruesome and painful, you'll never be able to be brought back to life again,"

"I have no idea what your talking about. Let's all just sit down and work this all out. Obviously you've all traveled far and are a bit confused. How about a free round of drinks while we talk?"

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 31st 2011, 3:00 am

Light shown through the flamboyantly decorated windows of the club, painting the club with the unnatural shading of the sun's light. As the door gently opened before her, motives hung in the air like a sweet pestilence. Alcohol lined the bars presenting lines of colored euphoria before a multitude of martini glasses. Without fail a newspaper presented itself in the managers office, as Elaine walked by.

Hurricane's profile still haunted the pages of the local tribune. Whether remorse or reprieve ate at her, Elaine could hardly make out. But the feeling of disdain came back and became as real now as it was that day. A shadow dragged over Elaine's head during her entrance into the VIP section of the club. "Whiskey." Coarsely, she muttered out her drink order. "No gay, little glass. Give me the bottle."

Post modern placards of bright colors lined the walls drawing attention from the metallic gray coloring of the small room. A host of multitudes lined the red, velvet couches armed with martini glasses and smug facial expressions. "Alright Lady Gaga." Her brows shifted towards her nose. Her pistol spun out of the holster and towards Comus. "I've got questions and you've got answers. I've got explosive rounds and you've got a highly adorned Andres Serrano print." Straying away from Comus, Elaine arced her pistol towards the gaudy art above the couches. "Tell me what you know about the box, or you'll be looking for more pretentious pseudo art, and possibly a new wall. Also, theres a chance one of your guest will get shot in the head, because for some completely unrelated reason that happens when I'm around."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 1st 2011, 8:31 am

Comus just laughed at the young girl’s comment about his shirt. He could tell his aura had already taken effect, and that made him happy. He just hated when people around him weren’t having a good time. He led the three intruders down a small hallway, through an office of some sort, and into a private bar area.

Clayton just continued smiling all goofy while Comus lead them away from the back room and towards some sort of VIP lounge. He was completely gone but he didn’t care; Clayton had come to the decision that he was never going to leave this place no matter what. He wasn’t sure if he had ever seen any place as cool as this one. Clay had just noticed all the alcohol when Elaine demanded whiskey. “I’ll get it!” he shouted and hurried over to the bar; he didn’t want to let a pretty girl down, though he didn’t really know who she was. Once there he paused and tilted his head at the sheer amount of alcohol there was to choose from.

Elaine pulling her gun like that had taken Comus completely off guard “B-But.. No! That’s not how this is supposed to work! Why aren’t you happy like the rest of us?” His anger took hold of him rather quickly but his aura stayed intact; he actually couldn’t shut it off if he wanted to. The box! Why were they always after the box? The two Narcissus was dealing with in the front were probably after it too. “Damn it.” he thought out loud “Why don’t you come sit down, grab a drink and we’ll talk about it. I’ll call my partner and have him bring your other friends up. Put that gun down before you hurt yourself and I'll tell you anything you wanna know.” The fact that he was probably going to have to kill these people now didn’t sit well with him but it had to be done; the box had to be protected.

Clayton grabbed a bottle of gin for himself and took a swig before turning away from the wall of liquor behind the bar. Clayton faced the other three; completely unbothered by the pistol Elaine was waving around, “Hey, cowgirl! What kind do of kind of whiskey do you want? There is like a million kinds here and I don’t know what you drink.” he shrugged.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 5th 2011, 7:36 am

((Until further notice, skip Jejune's turn. Zane, your turn.))

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Quest For Pandora's Box - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 5th 2011, 9:55 am

(Um... I was actually planning to post today... so if you can wait a bit longer, I'll just edit this into my post after school.)

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 5th 2011, 6:33 pm

((Okay. Sorry, just didn't want the thread to die. Further notice given, don't skip jejune. We cool jejune?))

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 5th 2011, 6:37 pm

(yup XD)

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 6th 2011, 1:11 am

Alice's smile widened when Comus laughed, nice to know some people got her sense of humor... whatever that was. She happily followed him into the bar area despite the fact that she couldn't drink... but that didn't seem to matter to her right now... well, nothing did at the moment. She giggled at that thought before plopping down on a seat with a big smile on her face. She giggled as Elaine asked for the whiskey, laughing even harder when Clayton went to get it... this was way too funny! "Dr. Pepper!!!" she called out, smiling widely before beginning to hum a small tune off the top of her hand. Her eyes wondered idly before realizing that something was happening between Elaine and the random dude with the purple shirt. A gun... a jolt went through her mind as a quick image of dead bodies flashed through her head. But before it could stick, the image was banished by the aura. She shook her head, blinking for a moment, before becoming all happy again. Unlike Clayton though... she noticed the gun, "Hey, what's the gun for?" Alice called with a smile.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 13th 2011, 5:00 pm

Dr.Everyone was waiting to see how Zane held up. The box was obviously affecting him. Dr.Everyone wasn't affected at all, and didn't understand why Zane was affected. Dr.Everyone saw people as disgusting, especially this Greek man. He was about to tell Zane to go outside and wait for him when Zane just burst into dust.

Narcissus let out a deep belly laugh.

"You pointed out how the box brought me back. Well the box is evil in nature, and isn't so generous to let me live for free. Soul for a soul, that's the rules."

Dr.Everyone wasn't stricken with grief, sadness, or any emotion. Yes, Zane was the closest thing he had to a friend, but the only thing that shown on his face was a small bit of surprise drowning with interest in the situation.

"Well, he's dead. Shame. Now back to what I was getting at...."

"You don't even care that your friend is dead?"

"Please. He was was barely an acquaintance. Back to the box...."

"No wonder you aren't affected by my aura. Your heartless. I can fix that for you. You can love again."

He had more interest in Zane's sudden death than the ex-dead man's offer. He wanted the box. Angry that Narcissus was trying to avoid the subject, Dr.Everyone burst into flames that raised the room's temperature twenty degrees what it was outside.

"THE BOX NARCISSUS! OR I WILL KILL YOU!"

"If you kill me, you'll never find the box.

"I'll tear apart all of California for that box. Hell, I'd do it for no reason! Pandora's Box, or die. Your choice."

"Your terribly single minded. Or incredibly dedicated. Most that come looking for the box go home believing they had succeeded in gaining something. I think I'd rather die than hand you the box.

"Wrong answer, Narcissus. Say hello to Satan for me!"

With that he flew at Narcissus, putting all his force and a good bit of strength into a fiery punch. The punch sent Narcissus flying through the wall into the back where Comus had taken the others. Narcissus began to get up, and Dr.Everyone stepped casually through the hole made by Narcissus. His whole body was on fire again, but it didn't raise the room temperature as much as it had earlier. Comus and the group looked at him, to which he simply replied,

"I'm not very good at talking with people who get in my way."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 19th 2011, 2:03 pm

"American. Anything under eighty percent is water, and none of that Jack Daniels. That ain't whiskey."

The ecstasy of the room remained in tact, even with the ever present danger Elaine so carelessly threw around. The danger of the situation existed only between Comus and Elaine; outside of their tension lie a giggly girl and a hapless dope making her a drink. The situation seemed stacked towards Elaine. Seeing as she possessed the gun and Comus stood at odds with his failed power of euphoria, Elaine just might pull off something in a nonviolent manner.

A sudden burst of energy sent a man who smelled of charred fabric into the room. "You two got some good communications going if he just jumps through the wall whenever you want. And can't even get the Bandit to find a mop." Settling things non-violently would put a cramp on her style anyways. She kept focused on Comus; never loose focus, she told herself.

A new intruder came through the wall and into the presence of the Comus and the rest of his party. Elaine stayed cool and relaxed taking in the approach of the newcomers, never take your eye off the man you want to shoot. A snap of her wrist and her second pistol flipped out and she rested her left hand on top of her right, placing the pistols perpendicular to each other. "My bartending is looking for something. The guy who threw a man through the wall may have a question or two as well." Nothing good really looked like it would come from the guy flying through the wall. But it did present Elaine with a momentary stroke of genius. "You seem like a reasonable enough man." She confidently spoke to Comus, bringing her pistol to tip her hat up. "What if we sell you protection of this bar, and then negotiate a deal when its safe."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 21st 2011, 12:14 am

“I’m not seeing any doctor pepper!” Clayton shouted out to Alice. Most everything behind the bar was alcoholic, and kids her age didn’t drink alcohol... right? He wasn’t sure how old she was but he was sure she probably didn’t drink anyway. “Looks like you’re not drinking anything, E. It’s all blended… I think these guys might be gay.” He responded to Elaine’s order from across the small room, and he didn’t seem to remember that he was actually in a gay bar. Clayton turned around and opened a second bottle of Bombay sapphire; it wasn’t his usual drink, but he liked the blue bottle. The crash of Narcissus being knocked through the wall made him jump and nearly drop both the bottles. “WOAH!... who the hell is that guy?” he shrugged and took a sip from the newly opened bottle while he watched the situation before him.

Comus kept his focus on the girl with the guns and mostly ignored Clayton and Alice. He could feel sweat forming on his brow – he didn’t normally do any fighting and he wasn’t eager to test himself against a bullet. He swallowed hard and slowly stared raising his hands up when Narcissus came crashing to the floor in front of him. He instantly began feeling panicked at the site of the man he’d spent the last few years with hit the floor, unconscious, in front of him. A few years was hardly any time to him but it might as well have been an eternity. He was very much in love with the very person who gave the name to what many considered one of humanity’s worst personality traits. The anger Comus had towards Elaine earlier was a minor annoyance compared to the fire consuming him now. Comus gritted his teeth, “Kill the bastard and we’ll talk.”

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down