The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_voting_barThe Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_voting_barThe Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) Empty The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY)

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 4:30 pm

6 feet 2 inches tall silver-haired French woman Fury was darting in and out of alleyways, deliberately avoiding the crowds. The 250 pound incredibly muscular, magenta-eye-colored Amazonian-like woman was dressed in white boots, white jeans with a black belt and a white tanktop, showing off her incredible physique. Her long silver hair was cascading down her back, her porcelain-like skin and elegant, silky hair shining in the light. She stopped in her tracks as she noticed a man, who's name was Lance, being surrounded by a group of thugs who she could hear was demanding for the man to hand over his valuables. She raised an eyebrow and let out a quiet snort, the well-endowed French bombshell thinking the goons were idiots if they couldn't tell the man they surrounded could be identified as a super. She decided to hang back in the shadows and watch things unfurl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) Empty Re: The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY)

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 4:45 pm

Lance stood at a easy 5'6 with his hands in his pockets of some ratty looking shorts that were five times too big for him and held on by a black thick belt, He wore a muscle shirt with the shoulder straps ripped so he could easily get out and a black overcoat he had since he was in Arctic Napalm. Lance closed his eyes and smiled thinking of his old band mates but those days were long gone and he had new allies and a new group now. Lance opened his eyes looking at the thugs and smiled rolling his shoulders and dropped the long black coat revealing a sorta skinny figure with little muscle. "I was hoping not too have to do this but Under the Authority of the Tough Guys you are all under arrest."

Lance looked over and smiled at the woman and bent down his body shaking as red flowed over his small form and all over his body, He stood up, and up, and up to a towering eight feet in height with bulging muscled arms and thick neck muscles. His arms looked like someone shoved basketballs under his skin and his shoulders like beech balls. His legs were thick and strong made for holding up the powerful trunk of his body. The stomach was a iron clad of twelve pack muscle with massive chest muscles that stretched for grappling. His hands were big enough to close a large mans head inside and crush with ease and when his fist were balled it looked like two Beech balls with the power of a full wrecking crew.

The thugs yelled and ran through the alleys leaving the behemoth alone. Lance turned his head at the woman a berserk look in his burning yellow eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY) Empty Re: The Testament of Fury's Abilities (PRIVATE - LANCE ONLY)

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 4:51 pm

The French bombshell raised her silvery eyebrows slightly as she watched the sort-of skinny man turn into an 8 foot, red-skinned muscular behemoth. As the thugs ran away, she watched as the large muscular creature turned to look at her, an enraged, berserk-like fire burning in it's eyes. Her pink lips settled into a thin line as she squared her shoulders and cracked her knuckles. "You want some of this Monsieur? I must warn you, this fair Mademoiselle is no, how you say, pushover" she said in a soft, melodious tone of voice laced with a French accent as she rolled her muscular neck, cracking it as she got into the Tiger Claw Hand Formation Martial Arts stance and prepared for the onslaught of the enraged creature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 4:55 pm

Lance let out a massive roar shaking the ground under him before raising both massive arms and brought them down on the concrete ground sending a shockwave through the ground and right at the woman shoving Concrete spikes up out at her. He jumped back setting into a grapples stance and roared watching his opponent for her attack. His body was set sideways so he could easily grab anything that came at him and his other arm was close to his body in a defensive set to absorb any damage that slammed into him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 5:34 pm

She stomped her foot into the ground to cancel out the oncoming shockwave with one of her own and bent backwards to avoid the concrete spikes. She then ran at her full Super-Human speed, which was the same level as Crimson, and sent the heel of her palm upwards at his chin before following it up with a slashing motion with the heel of her other palm and then ending with a few clawing motions thrusted at his face with the fingers on both of her hands, utilizing a combination of the Tiger Claw Hand Formation Martial Arts stance and her full Level 6 Strength to deal some major damage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 5:41 pm

Crimson watched her come closer and bent his legs at the last moment he charged forward bending his body down to come at the woman like a full on Line backer his massive arms open wide to grab her as he steam rolled his weight towards her body. The woman helped by coming as close as she did and with one massive bellow brought both his powerful hands together intending to smash the woman's skull between his two giant hands.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 5:46 pm

She braced her legs to soften the blow of the impact she had with Crimson and looked up to see him bright his arms down in an attempt to smash her skull. She narrowed her eyes and quickly brought her arms up to grab onto his wrists and braced her legs, holding his arms in place using her strength and holding them there. As she stopped his arms in their tracks, she quickly pumped her strength into her legs and jumped upwards, twisting her wrists around and using his arms as a sort-of make shift pole to jump over his head, landing behind him. She then quickly turned around, laced her arms under his and attempted to attempted to lock her hands together behind his head in an attempt to trap him in a Full Nelson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 9th 2011, 5:13 pm

Crimson roared as the woman vanished and tried to turn only to feel the woman wrap her arms around him and go for the throat, he shook his head as he tried to shake her off and bulged up his muscles keeping her hands from locking before backpedaling hard aiming to slam Fury into the concrete wall and threw it. He felt the wall cave in behind him but whether Fury was smashed against it or not he would have to check when he turned around.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top