The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Coming into One's True Strength

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming into One's True Strength

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 7:58 pm

Tobias strained against Chaos as he was pulled in and used all the strength he had to resist the monster in front of him. Slowly he entered the range of Chaos' arms and watched as they were brought up over his head. It was a double ax handle and it was going to hurt. Pulling his head back and waiting for the right moment, Tobias pulled his head to the side and felt the tentacles let go. A wicked grin spread on his face and he grabbed for the tentacles before they were out of his grasp.

"You are coming with me, Chaos."

If Tobias could grasp them, He would send Chaos plummeting down with him and throw him into the ground with the super strength he borrowed from Chaos. The only difference would be that he wouldn't let go and would attempt to land on the creature.

EvilDragonGod

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming into One's True Strength

Post by Hana Saku March 4th 2011, 6:39 pm

Chaos snickered at the stupidity of young Tobias and decided to make sure that this foolish little hatchling learned to always expect the unexpected as he morphed his tentacles into hacksaws and thrusted them at his incoming hands with the clear intent to cut the offending appendages off. This little copycay had the nerve to think he could use his strength against him and he needed to make sure the power-stealing brat learned to keep his powers to himself. Chaos doesn't need to keep his appendages or limbs to himself because hey, he's insane and not accountable for his own actions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 22nd 2011, 8:57 pm

Tobias saw the saws coming at him and smiled as he fell. It was suicidal but he reached out and grabbing the blades flying at him. He gritted his teeth as they bit into his flesh and pulled with his all his strength and the strength that had come into him. Tobias let go due to the damage done to his hands and cradle them to his chest as he crashed into the ground.

As his body hit the ground, he felt the ground give way to the falling bodies and all he knew then was pain as it raced throughout his body. Every nerve was on fire and his mind pulled itself away from the pain as it assessed the situation. He knew that he probably didn't put the creature down for the count, but he had an idea that he hoped would work. If so, it would grant him some time to escape before the creature recovered. With his body protesting the actions he was trying to put it through as he stood as quickly as possible and leaped at the creatures head with his hands.

"Try this on for size!"

Tobias could feel something in his pulling things out of the creature when he fought it. Maybe it could do it better if he grasped the head of the creature.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Job : Netflix
Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 9:08 pm

Chaos gasped out in surprise as Tobias's hands grabbed onto his head. He could feel some sort of drain pull something from his mind, putting him in a bit of a daze. While the drain was active, Tobias saw some memories of Chaos. He saw a laboratory where scientists and what appeared to be past politicians discussing something called 'Project Anti-Super' and gesturing to a creature who's name was Chaos. He could see a vision of someone who's eyes he was seeing through running a criminal organization known as S.C.A.R. He could see an angel named Tenshi proceeding with multiple romantic talks and actions with the creature's who's eyes he saw through, he saw numerous fights with a large, muscular man named Pain, feeling an odd sort of enjoyment from the fights, a rather obsessive enjoyment. He could see himself having rather...odd relations with a succubus named Alruna. He could see himself speaking and flirting with a young 19 year old named Paine, who was the daughter of a woman named Raine and of the man named Pain he saw in earlier memories.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 22nd 2011, 9:25 pm

Ripping his hands off of Chaos' head and stumbling back, Tobias looked from his hands to Chaos several times. A look of confusion crossed his face as he turns and takes off. He wasn't going to stick around with that creature and he need medical help for the wounds he sustained. His body could go into shock at any point and the further away he was, the better. Tobias took off running and leaped into the air with the thought of getting away. He felt the strange sensation that had happened earlier when he jumped occur and simply let his momentum carry him away as his mind ran over all the injuries he had sustained. A couple thoughts kept swirling in his mind as he moved away from the area and they wouldn't stop.

What the hell was all that? And why?

My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
The Coming into One's True Strength - Page 2 EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Job : Netflix
Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top