The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. Empty Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

Post by Arcana June 8th 2016, 4:32 pm

The room stood empty, silent save for the sound of a ceiling fan softly buzzing above him. Sean lay sprawled out on the bed, hands behind his head thinking over a few things. It was a strange week, or maybe even month when he thought back even further than that. Rise had sprung their trap, claiming victory and whatever demented goals they had behind the thin veneer of goodness they claimed. A man like Lucius Alba, teaming up with a known monster like Gravity Man only spelled destruction and were a catalyst for even more pain. He had been made aware of the bodies left within Lucius wake and his cohorts were not exactly pure either, all were at fault and yet he found some sweet irony within their playing holier than thou. ”I guess the bad guys are always good at making themselves look good when they want to.” Sean spoke to himself in almost a whisper, thinking back to something else.

Michael was back in some capacity, truly back anyway. A person with memories and everything in between, something that made him wonder how that even came to happen. Something within his gut told him that more would happen, and perhaps the world would be different for it. Something also told him that he would probably not like some of the outcomes, yet that was life for ya. A good thing happens and it appears something comes along to make that good thing not as great as one would hope it was.

Regardless, he didn’t want to lay about and think all day. Zell would probably just gripe about him being lazy or something along those lines, so he would have to get around to doing something. So rolling out of his bed, Sean yawned and stretched as he stepped out of his room, only after slipped into a pair of khaki shorts to keep from being in just his boxers. What appeared to be a small wolf cub walked past him, stopping to accept the scratch behind the ears and lick his hand. ”Hey little guy.” He cooed softly, seemingly exciting the little pup before it trotted off to do whatever it was that pups did and so he would make his way to the kitchen. Michael sat there, eating what looked to be some manner of breakfast burrito, Sean sitting down and taking one.

”Mornin sleeping beauty….or...I guess it would be afternoon. Really, i’m surprised you don’t fuse to that bed with how much you sleep.” They noted with a smirk, taking another bite out of said burrito.

”Yeah yeah, i’m lazy.” Sean yawned, reaching over and grabbing himself one as he sorta enjoyed the brunch if that was the proper name for whatever this was. ”Know where Zell is?”

”Probably doing important GENE-TECH things or whatever. He always busy these days, bet he has some kind of mistress.” Mike noted, making the fact he was joking obvious with a waggle of his brows.

”Sounds like another girlfriend I have to kill.” They both sorta laughed at that. That being until Sean sorta disappeared in a small flash of light, granted he was still chuckling, just not at a table anymore. ”Oooookay, that was weird.” Sean muttered, looking around at what looked to be some manner of earthen type area, mostly rocky with sparse vegetation and a few large plateaus jutting upwards.

”Getting you was a little harder than I thought it would be.” A familiar voice noted, and he turned to see what looked like his mother sitting on a small bit of rock jutting out from a cliff rising upwards before him. All he had to do was turn to his left to see Andrew here as well.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2491
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. Empty Re: Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

Post by Andrew June 8th 2016, 5:13 pm

Andrew awoke in his living module inside Talons HQ. The empty bottles of the night before still sprawled across the bedside table. There weren't any alarms going off. He stood up and put on a pair of stone washed jeans, and a grey and black baseball t shirt. "Did I throw my shoes off the roof again?" he asked himself walking around the room feeling the hangover.

Activating his healing, the alcohol left his body, and he felt rejuvenated. He finally found his shoes in the conference room.
"I don't even want to know."
There was a half naked woman on his couch.
"What the hell?" he jumped back.
Leaning up and holding a blanket to cover her breasts she informed him of the events that transpired the night before.
"Oh jesus, I'm sorry."

In that moment The Crimson Witch appeared in the base standing next to Andrew.
Patting him on the shoulder a grin formed across her face.
"Well played" she said in a teasing manner.
"I honestly don't remember...playing. Can you conjure up some clothes and make sure this woman is teleported to her own bed safe."

"I can do that." she pointed at the woman and a blouse and pants appeared over her.
"At least they match your eyes, um, beautiful?" he spoke unsure of how she would respond. In an instant the woman vanished.
"Tough time in paradise huh?"
Andrew shook his head and hugged the woman.
"I'd say you have no idea but honestly you saw everything."
"Well, I have lived millions of years, heartbreak is not a new concept."
"At least you look good for living that long." he played.

"We have things to attend to. Your friend Sean. We're teleporting to his home."
"Um, you know Zell lives there right? He's not too thrilled with people just storming into his...territory?"
"Stand still."
Andrew remembered this part. The realm walker.

He was standing on a cliff with Elena and then Sean was there in a blink.
"I hope you brought breakfast bro."

Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. Empty Re: Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

Post by Arcana June 8th 2016, 6:00 pm

Sean wondered for a few moments  what was happening and nothing actually came to mind as far as that was concerned. ”Got breakfast for myself.” Sean said with a semi-apologetic, looking down at the food still within his hand as he took another bite out of it. Well, it was pretty well made now that he thought back on it, and maybe Michael was just learning how to cook really good, which made some sense. Still, why his mother was here was something that confused him more than anything else and that showed on his face readily.

”You look confused, which is understandable.” This Elena said, pushing off from the cliff face and softly landing on the ground. It looked as if they were brought down softly by something, a soft breeze blowing past his face. ”The answer, is i’ve brought both of you here for a very important reason. Andrew to finish up his training, and for you...I offer something you’ve always wanted.” They said, burying their hands within their pockets, and spinning on their heels to pace a little. Sean considered what they said for a few seconds, cocking his head to the side as if puzzled by this.

”Something i’ve always wanted. What exactly do you mean by that?” He ventured to ask, this woman stopped their pacing to turn to him, emerald green eyes demanding attention as they bore into his own.

”Well, as it appears to with all worlds you live within, your ability to use magic has been limited by something. Jealous, fearful magi and the like, something i’ve learned to counteract within my many years wandering. What I bring to you now is the chance to perform magic, as i’ve imaged you always have wanted to.” The news within itself was almost too good to be true, and part of him felt that it was just that. Zell hadn’t produced such a thing and yet here she was claiming that she could give him just that.

”And why should I believe you?”

”I’m not asking you to believe me, not until I give you proof that I can. All you need to do is accept really.” They then said, levitating back up to their lofty position. ”or don’t. I’m not really going to force anyone to do anything here.” She then said, leaving Sean to think that over a bit.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew June 9th 2016, 12:48 pm

Andrew knew this Elena Marie very well. Maybe more than anyone in this realm. However, being Sean's best friend he knew him well enough to know he didn't just go for any bait. The short man was smarter than some gave him credit for, which always amused Andrew. The dude was brilliant.

"Marie, let me take over if you don't mind?" he asked respectfully before walking closer to her and Sean.
"Listen brother, she's the one who trained me. I spent the better half of a decade with her. If anyone can teach you how to unlock your magic she's the one for the job."

Andrew blasted a ferocious fury of fire into the sky. Lighting it with a magnificent gold and white. The blast large enough to destroy a small building came only from his outstretched pointer and middle fingers. "If you can't believe her, then believe me man. I wouldn't just be standing here with you if I thought some psychopath kidnapped us."

Turning back to Elena he kinda shrugged not knowing what else to honestly say, just awaiting his response.
He created a chair of ice, and leaned back into it.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 9th 2016, 4:48 pm

Andrew appeared to speak on the behalf of the woman, letting her step back so he could have a few words with him. Apparently she was the one that had trained him for the time that they were gone, maybe explaining why he had become so powerful compared to the last time that he had seen him. Honestly, it was a jarring transition but then again his mother was always the type to be able to do amazing things with whatever she was handed. Despite how little he actually trusted this, he would at least trust someone he considered a friend. They rarely lead him astray and Sean was not one to bust someones balls for honest mistakes.

He may have thought the whole shooting fire thing into the air was a bit excessive but then again maybe that was just an example of how strong he had become. This Marie would silently consider him for a moment, seemingly waiting for a response to their offer. Something told him they wanted a yes, and then another part wondered what they would do if he said no. Still, the possibility that he would be able to have magic was too much to just pass up really.

He would think this over for a few minutes before actually giving his answer. ”Alright. i’ll bite. I like the sound of what your saying, so i’ll see if you can actually do what you’re saying.” He said, burying his hands into his pockets and taking a small leap of faith here. His eyes bore into the woman’s for a moment. ”So, when do we start?”

”I believe now would be as good a time as any.” She responded, appearing pleased that he finally came around to the idea. ”This training may be difficult, but I assure you it’s nothing you cannot handle.” She then said. With a snap of her finger, the two would disappear, Andrew appearing in what looked to be an expanse with massive volcanoes in the distance, constantly spewing molten lava, small stream flowing around them. Marie stood before him, fingers interlocked

”You two would have different training, so for the...first stage they’ll have to be done seperatly.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top