The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Coming into One's True Strength I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Coming into One's True Strength I_vote_lcapThe Coming into One's True Strength I_voting_barThe Coming into One's True Strength I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Coming into One's True Strength

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coming into One's True Strength Empty The Coming into One's True Strength

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 3:40 pm

Lighting a cigarette and taking deep drag, Tobias smiled to himself as he walked down Hiawatha Ave to the 7-11 down the street. It was late in the night and he was making a stop just before heading off to work. Music blared from the headphones in his ear as he sang softly the song playing on his mp3 player and bobbing his head with the music. Exhaling the smoke and stepping around the patch of ice on the ground he checked his phone to make sure he had plenty of time to make the sort stop before work. Normally Tobias didn't care for rap music, but he had found one song that had everything he loved in a song. With the police department on his right and the 7-11 in front of him, Tobias entered the building and was told to leave with the cigarette still lit & in his mouth.

As he walked outside and flicked the cigarette cherry out, he dropped the cigarette into the trash before entering the store. As he walked back in there, he glared at the man behind the counter as he placed some money on the counter.

"Two packs of cigarettes. Camel Crushes."

As he got the cigarettes and began to pack them, Tobias shook his head as he exited the store and left his change on the counter. It wasn't that he was rich, far from it. He just knew that even though that 7-11 was right next to a police station, it got robbed daily. Chicago was becoming more and more unsafe everyday. He had no place to go and was trapped in the norm. Tobias wished that once something amazing would happen to him and that would enable him to get out of this hellhole that was his life. Shaking his head and he opened one of the packs and putting another cigarette in his mouth, Tobias lit it with his zippo lighter and stretched. The day was already off to a bad foot and it didn't look any better.

"Today is going to suck."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
The Coming into One's True Strength EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 43
Job : Netflix
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

The Coming into One's True Strength Empty Re: The Coming into One's True Strength

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 3:50 pm

On the roof of the 7-11 was the proclaimed Big Bad himself, Chaos. The gray-skinned government created mutant, who had a few red splotches on his skin, grinned a green-saliva dripping, sharp and serrated toothy grin as a long and red snake like tongue licked slithered out between his teeth and licked his non-existent lips. He heard young Tobias say to himself that today was going to suck and he chuckled to himself, low enough so that only he could hear it. Deciding he had enough waiting around, he jumped off of the roof and slammed into the ground in front of Tobias, landing on his feet. He cackled psychotically as his tentacles waved around wildly in the air. "Oh today isn't just gonna suck, it's going to be DREADFULLY DEADLY" he cackled insanely as his completely white, ghollish eyes leered at Tobias.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Coming into One's True Strength Empty Re: The Coming into One's True Strength

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 4:04 pm

Jumping back in surprise as a strange looking creature landed in front of him, Tobias accidentally knocked out one of his headphones as he landed. His cigarette barely stayed in his mouth and the only reason it did was to practice keeping it there. Eye widened by what he was seeing, Tobias was glad for his sunglasses staying in place and being too dark to see his eyes. His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out what had happened in front of him. Taking a drag off his cigarette and backing away slowly from the person, he knew he was right and wrong in his assessment earlier. Today was REALLY going to suck.

The thing in front of his was alien and definitely threatening. As his mind worked, his instincts were telling him to flee this horrible creature. Though by the look of the creature, Tobias was betting it was faster than he was. That only left the fight for the instincts to grasp. He spoke calmly as he watched the creature for any movement that would betray an attack. If he could distract it or by some time, Tobias could work out a way to get away.

"And you are?"

My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 4:10 pm

If it was possible, Chaos's grin would have gotten even bigger, though it did get more psychotic and menacing looking. However, on the inside, he was a little sad that this child in front of him had no idea who he was. Him, Chaos, the freaking Big Bad. Oh well, he would come to know who he is and, even better, fear who he is shortly. Everyone does. "Me? Well, I am the Big Bad, I am Chaos and I will soon become your greatest fear. Now, kindly stand there and allow me to paint the concrete with your insides as it because it gives me a nice, warm and squishy feeling in this twisted old black heart of mine when I see that" he said as he turned one of his tentacles into a hacksaw and launched the spinning sawblade of doom at Tobias.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 4:28 pm

Chaos? The Big Bad?

Tobias grew annoyed and he smiled at his opponent. He was no hero or superbeing but if this person wanted him dead, he would find a fight on his hands. He wasn't the greatest fighter, but he had survived the streets and learned a few things. As a tentacle changed and was flung out at him, Tobias knew he was outmatched and screwed. He was just crazy enough to laugh as death came for him and here it was. Tobias felt a laugh rip itself out of him as his mind went into overdrive to plan how to minimize the damage he took. It screamed at him to step in and let the blow slip past him and counter.

"Bring it, ugly."

Following through was harder said than done as he stepped inward and had his jacket shredded around his left arm, cutting up his arm. Once inside, Tobias stepped forward quickly and planted his front foot between Chaos' and clasped his hands together with his left elbow flying in toward his opponent's stomach. It was move designed to propel the attacker away and bruise their inner organs. Tobias was only hoping for the first part. The follow through of the attack pattern sent a palm at the jaw just before he would turn and send a side kick at the same spot his elbow was aimed. Again, it was designed to do the same as the elbow but more for range than damage. Tobias hoped these would work. If they didn't, he was in a world of hurt.

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 4:32 pm

Chaos barely felt the elbow impact against his stomach, ducked under Tobias's palm strike and clutched his foot with his right hand as he moved to catch the oncoming kick. Chaos then pulled on Tobias's leg hard enough to make him fall backwards and then sent a powerful left arm punch to his stomach with enough strength to smash him into the ground with enough force to create a large crater.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 4:59 pm

As he was caught and punched into the ground, Tobias could have sworn that he heard a couple bones breaking before he realized that in fact some had. His. Locking his jaw, he refused to give this person the pleasure of hearing him scream out in pain and an angry growl escaped his throat as blood leaked out of his mouth. Something was punctured and with the pain of breathing, Tobias was betting that he just pierced his own lung with a rib. The pain was unbearable and the blood coming from his mouth was bubbling with the air hissing out of his mouth.

With the cigarette and his sunglasses gone, Tobias was beyond pissed. He didn't care that he was about to die, he was angry that he had been caught so easily. Moving in quickly and pushing all the pain the the back of his mind, Tobias place his free foot against the back of the other boot and his hands flipped open the clasps that held the foot in the boot. Kicking off, Tobias hit the ground and slide away a couple feet. He was really outmatched and close range was apparently this creature's forte. Struggling to his feet, Tobias held his side and knew at least 3 rib were broken. This fight was the equivalent of a kid stepping on ants and he was the ant. Snarling at his opponent, Tobias felt utter anger at his powerlessness and the world. Here he was stuck in the hellhole named Chicago and he was going to die before his 26th birthday. His eyes narrowed in rage.

I .....will......not.....die!

"That......best.....you....got?"

Tobias spoke with a raspy voice from the lung puncture and blood came out of his mouth as he spoke.

"My....girl....hits...harder!"

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 5:10 pm

Chaos cackled evilly as he saw just how brutalized this boy was from just a single punch. He was kind of disappointed that this kid was going to die so easily. It appears the supers of the new generation were pushovers compared to back when he was the top villain, the reigning crowned king of all super villains. They sure didn't make enemy supers like they used to. "That was pathetic. This was a waste of my time and effort so since your going to deliberately waste my time rookie, I guess I'll do something I've never done before and that is give you a quick death. Don't feel happy about that because I never give worthwhile squishies a painless death. Now hold still while I shatter your skull" he hissed out coldly as he cocked his fist back and prepared to drive it into Tobias's head with all his power, which would shatter the young man's skull.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 5:49 pm

A feeling welled up in him as he chuckled and tried to move out of the way. Time seemed to slow as his mind ran and recorded everything do to the last detail. The feeling that grew in him was prompted by the fact some in him snapped. It was like a gate had been opened inside of him and released the flood that was his potential. Somehow, it felt right and perfect as he grew more aware of everything. Something within him wanted to touch the being swinging a fist down at him in an attempt to crush his skull. It was insane and illogical, yet it all made perfect sense. Maybe he needed to go through hell. He never felt more right and sure of himself.

On an instinct, Tobias tried to sidestep and finally lucked out. He had brought up his left arm and angled it to deflect the attack. He succeeded at a cost, but it was worth it. His left arm broke as the fist slammed into it and snapped the bones. His right hand had been moving at the same time and it reached out to touch Chaos on the chest. As soon as his fingers touched the villain Tobias felt something flowing out of Chaos and into his body, a warm feeling that dulled the pain that he was feeling. Relief spread across his face as his body began to miraculously healing itself. Realizing the danger he was still in, Tobias jumped away with the intent of getting far away and his eyes widened in surprise when he didn't land but kept moving away from Chaos as he wounds started to heal. With a pop, his lung re-inflated and pushed out the rib that had pierced it. He whispered to himself as a smile came across his face.

"I'll.... be......damned.."

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 5:57 pm

Chaos, the sick, twisted and ugly creature that he was, seemed to have an amusing expression of what appeared to be shock and surprise appear on his face. Did that man somehow manage to absorb a bit of his healing abilities when he touched him? *Why that damnedable little crap. How dare he rip off one of my fine abilities* he thought to himself as he fumed inwardly. Slowly, however, a smile made it's way to his face as he realized that perhaps the thieving brat was worth giving a slow, painful and torturous death, meaning that just perhaps he got to have quite a bit of fun after all. He cackled hysterically to himself as he charged at Tobias, morphing his arms into the customary blades and started swinging wildly, intending on cutting him to pieces.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 6:29 pm

"Sh...shit!"

Tobias was still healing as he saw the sadistic grin on his opponents face. This fight wasn't over, not by a long shot. A grin spread across his face as he felt his ribs connect and fuse back together. He knew he wasn't fully healed, but staying and fighting within Chaos' range wasn't the smartest idea. As he drifted away from Chaos and his swinging blades, Tobias pulled his legs closer to himself as the distance increased. A couple seconds later he was overlooking the 7-11 and still rising.

"What the hell?"

Tobias looked down and grew angry. Everything had gone wrong because of that person there. His sunglasses were laying on the ground beneath Chaos' feet, the lens were smashed and the frame broken. Those were his favorite sunglasses. That jerk! But the main thing on the mind of Tobias was that he was rising and couldn't stop moving.

I don't understand this, but this feels like freedom. Free to fly in the sky. Where am I going?

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 6:33 pm

Chaos narrowed his ghoullish eyes at Tobias. If he was going to catch up to the little crap, he would need to aim just right. So, he positioned himself under Tobias's shadow and braced his legs. He then pumped his full strength into his legs and jumped, soaring incredibly fast up to Tobias and attempted to wrap his tentacles around all four of Tobias's limbs.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 6:55 pm

As Chaos sprang into the air and wrapped its tentacles around his limbs, Tobias felt the regeneration stop and something else flow out and into him. It was another power the creature possessed and it seemed that he could borrow them for a time. A grin spread across his face as he realized the catalyst of his powers. Touching someone would grant him their powers and now he had one that Chaos possessed. If a mere touch could sap powers, what would prolonged contact grant? While he wanted to test it, it wasn't the right person to do such with.

The tentacles that wrapped around his arms were all that stopped Tobias from getting away. Flinging Chaos away was all that Tobias wanted as he strained against that which held him. He needed to get away from Chaos and find out what was happening. To find out why it was happening was an even better thing.

"Get off, Chaos!"

He felt strength well up in him and swell, the likes that he hadn't ever possessed before. He pulled and struggled as the strength grew as he would not be contained. Not by Chaos, not by this hellhole, and most definitely not by this world. He WOULD be free and he had no intention on dying while trying. He would succeed.

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 3rd 2011, 7:27 pm

Chaos grinned as he realized he had the little brat right where he wanted him. He pulled his tentacles back to move Tobias closer to him and and laced his hands together above his head. He then attempted to bring them down in the form of a Double-Axe Handle to the top of Tobias's head with all his strength, making sure that should he make contact, his tentacles will let go and let Tobias plummet to the ground like a meteor.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod March 3rd 2011, 7:58 pm

Tobias strained against Chaos as he was pulled in and used all the strength he had to resist the monster in front of him. Slowly he entered the range of Chaos' arms and watched as they were brought up over his head. It was a double ax handle and it was going to hurt. Pulling his head back and waiting for the right moment, Tobias pulled his head to the side and felt the tentacles let go. A wicked grin spread on his face and he grabbed for the tentacles before they were out of his grasp.

"You are coming with me, Chaos."

If Tobias could grasp them, He would send Chaos plummeting down with him and throw him into the ground with the super strength he borrowed from Chaos. The only difference would be that he wouldn't let go and would attempt to land on the creature.

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top