The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExtinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_voting_barExtinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExtinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_voting_barExtinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest)

Post by Slamfist March 19th 2011, 10:43 pm

((I'm here. Had a death in the family. I'll post tomorrow.))

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest)

Post by Sim March 20th 2011, 1:29 am

((Sorry, someone told me you weren't RPing here anymore. I'll change the post.))
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 20th 2011, 12:45 pm

((Well I wasn't. Changed my mind for now at least. I'll post as soon as your post is altered to where I can respond.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 23rd 2011, 12:08 am

It was going according to plan, as far as Sul-Fury was concerned. He didn't want any of the band members on the journey. But he couldn't help feeling regret for Mosh, or the other crew members. They had used their jet to get here, and Mosh was the only accounted for person. For all they knew, the others could have died. Sul was fairly sure they made it out alive, after all, he was the last to exit the plane. But unforeseen occurrences happened to both Mosh and himself, causing almost fatal blows. He would have wanted to search around for the band members, to make sure they were alive. But Sim was ready to venture further into the premises. She had a cryptic way of speaking, Sul didn't clearly understand it. But she gave him the option to rescue Mosh and the band, or follow her.

"As I promised before, I will not be killing those Torch Agents, but I swore to protect you. I'll see that through." Sim started walking up a trail towards the Headquarters of the secretive base. Before he left to join her, he made sure Mosh knew something. "I'll come back for you, and your friends. Try to stay alive, lay low. I won't leave this Island without you guys." He knew that wasn't the best he could do, but he had to keep moving. The more time they wasted, the more Mosh would bleed to death. The basic first aid wouldn't last forever, he needed medical attention. Sul stepped up his feet movement to catch up to Sim, and then trailed behind her. The journey required several heroes, and yet she has one. That may have to suffice, for she had little choice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim March 23rd 2011, 12:44 am

((K, I edited best I could Slam. Just...try to squeeze back into the thread I guess.))
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 28th 2011, 9:16 am

Mosh struggled to his feet, unwilling to let his friend's sacrifices be made in vain. If the were dead, the least he could do was follow up on this and make sure the job got done. "You're not leaving me behind. I can still do the job." Mosh limped behind Sim and Sul-Fury, calling out to their backs. A rustling caught his eyes. He caught a glimps of one of Audio's gauntlets laying underneath a near-by bush. Mosh stumbled as he tried to run to the site, grunting from the pain. He latched on to his friend's hand and pulled, freeing Audio from his leafy confines. After a quick reunion and a brief talk, Audio agreed to stay behind to look for Bash and Thrash and if he could, to jury rig an escape vehicle out of the wreckage of the plane. "Alright then," Mosh turned back to Sim, wiping a stray tear of joy from his eye, "Let's get this done."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim April 2nd 2011, 11:49 am

"Thank goodness another person is safe." Sim breathed a sigh of relief. Every person life that was not extinguished in that fiery explosion was a great burden lifted off her soul. "You're sure you are okay to follow Sir Mosh? We head towards a dangerous place."

Sim headed forward, retracing her steps through the mountain. More than a few times she had to stop and reassess where she was. Sometimes she lowered herself closer to ground level to help remember her escape from the place they were now heading towards They traveled uphill, and then downhill down a short path. It had been long enough that Sim’s blood and handholds had been washed away, but she was sure this was the same place. Eventually She saw where she was headed but all that was there was a steep face of rock, covered in some moss and other vegetation. Sim refused to doubt herself, and headed for it anyway. When she was up close, something seemed off. She touched the mossy rock, and it bent softly inward unnaturally. Sim’s brow furrowed and she removed both of her gloves. Sim held her arms inwards, her elbows out and her hands next to each other in front of her with claws pointed outward. She jabbed her hands forward, piercing through the image of the mossy rocks. She flung her arms out, tearing a hold in the “rock” accompanied by a ripping sound.

The entire rock face was a strange canopy that hid plain black walls and a single door. There was a small window on the door. Sim grabbed the sill and lifted herself off, her feet hanging a few inches from the ground. She peered around. The room was a small room, part of the lab. It was a holding room for tame specimen. There was a few books, bottles of this and that. A few lab rats and other little furry rodents. There was no one in the room. Lucky break perhaps. Sim grabbed the handle of the door and gave it a firm pull. It was of course locked from the inside. The door was a sturdy steel one, with a lock to match. She looked behind her, to see if a stronger compatriot was behind her. “The room is empty, but the door is locked.”
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 8th 2011, 11:02 pm

Sim and Sul reached a seemingly ordinary area, but Sim was suspicious. Sul's dimly glowing eyes watched her move around the area. She seemed interested specifically in a mossy rock. Piercing threw the rock and tearing it down, appearances weren't what they seemed. It was a disguise revealing a bigger picture. Sim made her way up threw the window and Sul waited a few moments so that he didn't hurt her before leaping up on the window ledge himself.

He gave a quiet whistle at the laboratory. "This what you were looking for I take it?" He was impressed at her skills to find the cleverly disguised base. Perhaps this would be a simple mission after all. Nobody seemed to be alarmed by their presence so far. He had wondered if they were thought dead after the plane crash. Sim was by a steel door with a lock on it, asking for assistance.

"Sure, I can handle that. Stand back, It'll just take a second." Sul said. He placed his fingers on both of his hands in the crack of the door and applied pressure, bending the metal inward. Once he slipped his fingers in the door, he flexed the muscles in his arms and neck and pulled his arms apart. The door started to move, putting pressure on the lock. The steel on the door started to bend under the pressure and a few seconds later the lock sprung off the door and the door swung open. Letting go of the door, he extended his arm out to Sim to lead the way.

"After you." he said with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Extinguishing the Indigo Flame (Sim's Quest) - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim June 8th 2011, 8:47 pm

((This is just a bullcrap post to wrap up the quest so I can use Sim again.))

Taking Sul's invitation, Sims stepped over the broken door into the small room. From there she carefully opened the only other door and peeked out. She motioned Sul to follow, and went through the door. They came out in an empty room, but much larger than the entry room. There was a small control panel with lots of screens around it showing bizarre otherworldly specimen. Sim peeked out of the room to find that from here Torch members and guards populated the area.

Sim could feel something again for the first time since her birthright was stolen. Just a few faint connections. She knew the staff containing her power must be near, but even with Sul's help it was impossible to take on an entire armed base. Suddenly she had an idea. She went to the console, carefully reading over the buttons until she found a lever on the wall that read "emergency container release." She hoped that meant what she thought it did, and pulled the switch with little difficulty. Suddenly cages were unlocked, and it didn't take long for the more intelligent creatures to figure it out. Soon the base was chaos, which Sim hoped to take advantage of. Assuring Sul she knew where she was going, she rushed towards the source of her magic. When they encountered a large group of guards, Sul volunteered to hold them off while Sim went on. So close to her goal, Sim couldn't argue.

In a short time she made it, to the leader's personal quarters. Luckily she made it before he did, and had the staff made from her own body parts in her hands by the time he was in the doorway, and before he could do anything she was snapping the staff in two. Her own power rushed into her so fast she couldn't control it, and an aura of blue electricity engulfed her. Vester lept at Sim, desperately wanting the power he had claimed from her. "No stay away!!" Sim screamed at the top of her lungs, but it was too late. As he lept into the magical fray it it discharged into him. He froze solid, crackled for a few seconds, and erupted in an explosions sending shards of himself across the room. Sim stared for a moment, then remembered where she was. She rushed out of the room, trailing back to the exit. She didn't see Sul but she was sure he found a way out. He was still alive, surely. Before she could make it out the door, one of Vester's wizards barred her path and prepared a deadly spell. Before he finished the casting he was shot through the head by none other than Hartwin, Vester's right hand. She looked at him in awe. "Why would you aid me?" He regarded her coldly. "I am only helping myself and restoring order. MY obligation ended with my master's life. Begone Drakeling, and pray we do not meet again." Sim didn't need a second invitation, though something struck her as she ran out of the base. In all her time there, no Torch member had called her by that name. It was odd, but not odd enough to turn back. She ran out of the base and through the mountains. She looked for the band members but didn't see them, so she ran further and further. She escaped once and she could do it again. Though she didn't destroy the torch, she reclaimed her powers. She would come back one day and end their evil, she would end evil wherever she saw it without ever taking a life. Sim decided that day, since she could not return home. Her destiny was to become a guardian of this world.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top