The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barArrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_voting_barArrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arrival! (intro thread)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival! (intro thread)

Post by Soul January 11th 2011, 5:05 pm

Ms. D: (Flies back as a result of the punch) Wheeeeee! (Redirects herself into a backflip and lands on her feet) Hey, buster, that wasn't very nice! What did I ever do to you? (Turns her back to him and crosses her arms, stomping her foot) Hmph. (Suddenly gets a devious cartoon-like smile and does an acrobatic back-flip, landing lightly on Ekko's shoulders. She bends down so she's in his view upside down then waves and jumps off, landing as if a performance after which there's an applause and judges hold up 10's) Thank You, Thank You Very Much! Don't try that at home, kiddies!

Soul

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 11th 2011, 5:36 pm

Teiji turned his attention to the only person left. He knew the man as Pain, the only superhuman ever marked by the Organization but never actually tasked to anyone. If he could kill Pain here he might be able to stop the Organization from its inevitable collapse. But it was a long shot. There was a reason Pain hadn't been tasked to a team, even Teiji and Ekko, who were by far the most skilled and powerful of the assassins, Pain was very hard to kill. At any rate, this was a fight he would cherish. Finally someone worth his time, rather than these inferior politicians and upstarts looking to make a name for themselves. With a deep bow of obvious respect for his opponent Teiji drew Raijin and shuffled his feet into a proper stance, "Promise an honorable death and I extned the same to you."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

Pain wrote:
He jumped down to the rubble, smashing the ground around him as he landed and creating a shock wave that rippled through the ground towards the three people he had noticed. He landed several yards away from the three of them, but when he landed, he noticed a fourth further back. This may end up sucking if all four were against him, maybe if he took them out quickly enough, but he was still just one guy. He would end up needing some backup for sure if that were the case, but Pain liked to wait on things like that.

Just saying, that was an attack at the three of you that no one even responded to. I'll work on my reply, but read it thoroughly please.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 13th 2011, 5:21 pm

Pain stared down the warrior who claimed to have honor, a man who kills the innocent for profit. He saw no honor in that, just a low life killer like the rest of em'. Around him were many unfamiliar faces, and he couldn't be sure about these new temporary allies. This rescue ended up being a super powered brawl, maybe he should have called in back up, but it seemed that the numbers had become even. Hopefully the guys fighting on his side could hold their own, but as a precaution Pain would try to keep an eye on them. "I'm not here to kill you guys. Not my style." He said with a cocky grin as his foe prepared himself. "I won't let you get away with this..." His grin faded into a smirk as the cold stare down continued, he could already tell that this fight would be a good one. So this guy had a sword? Big deal! Pain didn't need a weapon.

Pain knelt down to rip out a huge chunk of the ground, doing it very swiftly and with ease. "Catch this one punk!" He said boldly as he tossed the boulder of debris towards his armed foe. He thought it would be a good way to test his opponents abilities and why not open the fight with a big rock toss?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 13th 2011, 7:31 pm

Pain wrote:
Pain wrote:
He jumped down to the rubble, smashing the ground around him as he landed and creating a shock wave that rippled through the ground towards the three people he had noticed. He landed several yards away from the three of them, but when he landed, he noticed a fourth further back. This may end up sucking if all four were against him, maybe if he took them out quickly enough, but he was still just one guy. He would end up needing some backup for sure if that were the case, but Pain liked to wait on things like that.

Just saying, that was an attack at the three of you that no one even responded to. I'll work on my reply, but read it thoroughly please.

(I was floating around on sound, I wasn't touching the ground. I appeared behind someone then all this happened in about 8-10 seconds, my guy was just a floatin, so I am good Very Happy)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 13th 2011, 10:14 pm

((Sorry, just saw you jump down...))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by xraycex January 14th 2011, 1:30 am

Tanc saw the woman flying towards him but he didn’t seem to notice that she had balled her fists. He just stood there with a smile on his face waiting for her to get a little closer before he made his move.

“Looks like its times to party!” he exclaimed.

“An bhfuil tu damhsa liom?” (Translation: Would you like to dance with me?) he asked and waited expectantly for an answer, not realizing that he asked in Gaelic.

He didn't know for sure why, maybe it was the booze talking or something else, but he couldn't take his eyes off the mysterious woman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Railbird
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Railbi10

Tanc
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Tanc_p11
xraycex
xraycex

Number of posts : 16
Location : If I told you Id have to kill you or maybe wound you
Job : something smart
Humor : corny, perverted, smartass, whatever
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 14th 2011, 1:07 pm

Siren gave a confused look at the man she was flying at, he said something she didn't understand. But she shook it off, now wasn't the time to try to learn new languages. Once she got into range she sent her poison laced punch at him. It wouldn't seem to do any immediate damage but the poison was strong enough to copy food poisoning, so after a few minutes it would take effect. She wanted to stop him, not kill him.
Siren
Siren

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 14th 2011, 1:49 pm

Ms. D was too talkative and that would be her downfall, that was Ekko's strength in battle. As Ms. D spoke Ekko appeared in front of her with his head cocked to the side a bit. His fingers moved with great speed and dexterity pressing the button on his wrist as soon as he reappeared, his blades shot forward in mid thrust. Ekko aimed his attack at Ms. D's arm, a crippled opponent was a defeated opponent. "Your foolishness will be the death of you." the words came from Ekko but the mask prevented any visual signs of him speaking.

Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 14th 2011, 3:03 pm

The stone exploded into a cloud of dust and shrapnel, all too small to pierce Teiji's toughened skin. Raijin crackled with electricity as the power it contained subsided. "You'd rather shame me than fulfill a request? I had more hope for you Pain." A flash was all that was seen as Teiji drew Fujin and slashed the air. fractions of a second later a sonic boom disturbed the air and a bolt of highly pressurized air flew at Pain.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 14th 2011, 3:04 pm

Ms. D moved ever so slightly to the side, the blade only grazing her arm. But rather than a cut, the blade simple struck up sparks when matched against her diamond comparable skin.

Ms. D: Why so serious, Tough Guy? Hm...I like the sound of that. Can I call you that from now on when we play? Remember kids, it's all about communication. To make friends just strike up a convo with the first person ya see yourself possibly getting along with.. Oh, one second Tough Guy. Gotta take this call. (Answers her phone) Heya, what's up? What? You tell him that if I'm not made an important character, he can forget about putting ME in this comic. Good...good...Yeah, that's what I thought. Bye now! (Hangs up) Writers. What can ya do?. Now I was doin' something...Oh yeah! Tough Guy!

Last edited by Soul on January 15th 2011, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 15th 2011, 4:05 pm

Pain grinned as he witnessed his opponent's power, satisfied that with what he saw. This was gonna be a good one, this guy seemed much tougher than the rest. He kept his eye on the cloud of dust, waiting for it to clear to see if his attack had any effect. As he expected, not even a scratch! This man stood before Pain fearless, power radiating from the sword he wielded. He respected that much about his foe, courageous and confident, too bad it was put to waste for greed. That sword looked like a powerful weapon, but no weapon was stronger than Pain!

"I can play the game!!" He shouted boldly with a madman's grin upon his face, facing the powerful oncoming attack with no fear. The deadly sonic boom rippled through the air towards him, colliding into the big guy with a huge bang. Pain had been the toughest guy around, and this attack wasn't gonna stop him! He braced for impact, planting his feet and putting his massive arms out in front of him, using them as a shield. Once the dust settled, the big man was standing there just like he was before, grinning at the minor injuries he sustained. "That the best you got?" He said with a dark chuckle as he lowered his guard. All over his muscular form were small cuts, but they were already beginning to heal. However his shirt had been nearly torn to shreds, and this was one of his favorite shirts! He tore the damn thing off and tossed it to the floor, it was useless to him now anyway. "Yeah that's right ladies." He said jokingly in a cocky tone, more to himself than anyone. Pain liked to joke around, even if he was the only one listening. Maybe he was just crazy after all.

Last edited by Pain on January 17th 2011, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by xraycex January 17th 2011, 2:59 pm

Leaning back drunkenly, Tanc narrowly avoided the attack, but due to his loss of equilibrium he felt as if he was about to fall over backwards and spun on his heel as he attempted to grab her in order to steady himself. "How embarrassing. I see a pretty lady and all I cans do ish fall over haha" he chuckled as the event transpired.

Railbird
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Railbi10

Tanc
Arrival! (intro thread) - Page 2 Tanc_p11
xraycex
xraycex

Number of posts : 16
Location : If I told you Id have to kill you or maybe wound you
Job : something smart
Humor : corny, perverted, smartass, whatever
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top