The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arrival! (intro thread) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Arrival! (intro thread) I_vote_lcapArrival! (intro thread) I_voting_barArrival! (intro thread) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Arrival! (intro thread) I_vote_lcapArrival! (intro thread) I_voting_barArrival! (intro thread) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arrival! (intro thread)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival! (intro thread) Empty Arrival! (intro thread)

Post by Siren January 10th 2011, 3:27 pm

Siren was currently perched on a sky scraper. She studied the city looking for any sign of activity. For a while there was none, which was good but it just meant Siren's day would be that much more boring. But then there was a loud muffled boom, followed by streams of billowing smoke and flames. She could help but smile a bit, this meant she had something to do. With out waiting She jumped off the building and began soaring towards the site of the explosion.
Siren
Siren

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Arrival! (intro thread) Empty Re: Arrival! (intro thread)

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 5:16 pm

From the smoke and rubble emerged Ekko, he usually went about assassinations in a quieter way but this was large scale and the payout was too high to overlook even with the publicity it would bring such a short amount of time, behind Ekko's silhouette could be seen, one that is larger and more built than his own. "That went better than I thought. We should get out of here nonetheless" he whispered to his partner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arrival! (intro thread) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 10th 2011, 5:54 pm

Blair: (Sees the smoke from some distance away) What on earth is that. (suddenly feels a sinking feeling in her stomach and turns her head to a shop window to see her anti-hero counterpart smiling at her) ...No.

Ms. D: Ah c'mon, lighten up! Ya KNOW you wanna.

Blair: I most certainly do not.

Ms. D: Oh? Then how come YOU'RE the one in that reflection now?

Blair: What? I...Ugh!

Ms. D: Hahaha! You're so fun, blondie! (takes off into an alley and emerges in her Ms. D costume then takes off for the explosion. When she gets there, she looks around) Whooooa. And the writers thought they made ME destructive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-08

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 10th 2011, 6:15 pm

"No doubt. We need to get paid before the collapse." Teiji was talking out of some very privileged information, information Ekko had been able to intercept before it reached its intended target. The Organization was through, too many other start-ups, coupled with problems with FEARE and its attack on the UN, had led to a world where there was little need for a company prized soley for political assassinations. The Wild Cards the Thrones were cheaper and less specialized, taking most of their work, but Teiji and Ekko still managed to make a living but it was clear both had to find new work soon.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 10th 2011, 6:58 pm

Siren had gotten to the the explosion, it was worse then she thought. She dived into the smoke and landed on to the ground lightly. "Who ever is there stop and turn your self and this will be easy for both of us." she highly doubted this would work but heck, worth a try. The smoke slowly cleared and she could at least make out two figures and could hear a third figure running towards the general direction. She waited for a response from the people behind the explosion.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 7:08 pm

Ekko's head cocked in the direction of the newest voice, he had captured all these noises but this one seemed like the one that needed to be addressed. "You should leave....." his voice trailed for a moment before he appeared behind Siren "Right now" he whispered all of this just loud enough for Siren to hear.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 10th 2011, 9:20 pm

Wandering from city to city, with no real place to call home, the big guy had become a nomad. Since he left GUN, he's wandered around searching for a purpose, searching for solace in something, but has had little success. Maybe leaving GUN in the first place was a mistake, and maybe being a hero was his only purpose. He disliked thinking that he was only a weapon, and tried to constantly convince himself he was still human. Maybe he had just been lying to himself, but he was far too stubborn to just give up.

He turned up here, in Salt Lake City, with nothing at all planned and nothing to do. Guess he'd just go get drunk at a remote bar, maybe even pick up an easy woman for some fun for the day. He just walked through the city in his usual attire, looking for a small hole in the wall bar he could get drunk at. He walked with a slouch and with his hands dug into his pockets. On the way there, a familiar scent filled his nose, and he immediately knew some one nearby was smoking the ganja. Why not mess with some locals and get stoned instead? Best to mix the boredom up a bit. The smell was coming from the alley way he was approaching, and he chose to walk down it towards the group of young men who had been smoking. They didn't seem like punks or thugs, just some young guys chilling and smoking, and that was something Pain could respect. Though he still had every intention of messing with them.

"Yo. What the hell are you kids doin'?" He barked out with his intimidating voice. They all froze up in fear as soon as they heard his voice, the guy holding the joint dropped it to the floor, figuring it was a police officer, thug or something. All four of them looked pale and were shaking, they looked as if they were about to run off. They certainly didn't want any trouble, and Pain didn't exactly look like he could be a friend. "You forgot to invite the ganja king..." He said with a devilish grin as he pulled out a baggy carrying an ounce of the good stuff. The four young men hadn't said a word the entire time, at first they were far too scared, and now they were just shocked. This big scary looking man just came up to them to mess with them, then smoke with them? Who wouldn't be shocked if Pain did that to them?

The big guy picked up the joint that had fallen to the floor and placed it between his lips, inhaling the sweet smoke into his lungs. He pulled out a nice sized glass pipe and tossed it along with his ganja to one of the young guys. "Start packin'." He said with a grin. It was awkward at first, but the group of smokers quickly got along and began talking amongst each other. After sitting with him, they had all recognized who he was, and couldn't stop asking him questions. It didn't really bother him though, these guys were pretty chill and reminded him of himself in his younger days. The group just sat around smoking bowl after bowl of Pain's infamous good stuff, chatting about random bull shit when he wasn't answering their questions about his powers or the heroes he worked with, especially Slamfist. Why the hell did people like that asshole so much? Pain had a crazy tolerance due to his powers, and Pain was pretty baked, so he couldn't imagine how toasted these guys were. They had been smoking for more than a hour now.

The smoke out had to be come to an ending earlier than he had hoped. An explosion rang through the Pain's ears, and he knew instantly that he had to get involved. "Sorry guys, guessin' you heard it to. Gotta bail." Conveniently, he had already had the pipe in hand since it was his turn to hit it, so he simply pocketed it and stood up. "Just keep the rest." He had plenty where that came from anyway. As he finished his sentence, he bent his knees and leaped high into the air. He held back just enough so he wouldn't get too much momentum before landing and end up just going through the rooftop. Even though he held back, he was capable of leaping over two tall buildings before landing on the rooftops of an apartment building. "Never gets old..." The big guy just smirked in satisfaction, he loved being able to do that. "Off to the hero crap."

All it took was looking in the direction from where he heard the explosion to know where to go, he took off sprinting towards the rooftop's edge and leaped just before it. Pain didn't need to fly! He soared through the air, jumping over buildings, and moving from rooftop to rooftop with ease. He quickly arrived to scene of the explosion, but all he saw was rubble, smoke, and fire. Nothing was left of the building at all..."These people didn't deserve this.." He uttered softly to himself as he clenched his fist. He was ready to break some skulls. He then noticed amongst the rubble, a woman who appeared to have black wings. She looked as if she was preparing to fight, but before he could even make a move, another man moved very quickly behind her. Pain couldn't even begin to follow that guys movements from this distance. He wasn't sure who was good or bad, or if they were working together. He wasn't sure of anything except that he had to get down there and kick the ass of who ever did this. But finding that out was rather confusing to him, from here he counted three of them. The third one was a woman, dressed in a red and black costume, what the hell was she doing there? Who were these people?

He jumped down to the rubble, smashing the ground around him as he landed and creating a shock wave that rippled through the ground towards the three people he had noticed. He landed several yards away from the three of them, but when he landed, he noticed a fourth further back. This may end up sucking if all four were against him, maybe if he took them out quickly enough, but he was still just one guy. He would end up needing some backup for sure if that were the case, but Pain liked to wait on things like that.

Pain cracked his knuckles before putting his fists up, he was prepared for anything. "So fess up. Who did this? And don't think I won't go around beatin' your faces in til I get an answer." He announced boldly in his rough his voice to everyone around. He stood tall in an offensive boxing stance, his eyes mainly staying on the big guy in the back. Pain was ready to strike, but he chose to wait a moment for some one to say something before he just tried to punch some one's face in. The shock wave was a warning he guessed.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 11th 2011, 6:38 am

Ms. D: (looks down at the cracks in the floor, left from the shockwave then looks across the area, seeing Pain) Oh, hey, I know you! Yeah you're that one guy from that one place but you never stay in one place so you just do whateva ya want. (Seems to just pop up next to him with a lighter and cigarette) Smoke? Oh wait, I don't smoke, here. (sticks the cigarette in Pain's mouth spontaneously then looks out at...something or someone) Don't smoke, kids. It's bad for ya. Live above the influence. (turns back to the rubble) Whattaya think happened? Yeah, I dunno either but one way to figure it ooouut. (cartwheels back towards all the debris)

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 11th 2011, 12:26 pm

"These men and women were marked for death. I gave it to as many of them honorably. As for the rest, my partner handled them and I cannot say what he did for them." Teijis stood motionless as he surveyed the 3 that had come to stop them. Given that they all were superhumans Ekko and Teiji had their work cut out for them, in fact it might be the first time they wouldn't escape. If Teiji had any remnants of his humanity left he would have smiled at the challenge brought before him. Instead he stood in silence.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 11th 2011, 2:46 pm

(OOC: sorry amp, i didn't want to this post to get a big as it did >.< if its not to much to ask please dont' post)
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by xraycex January 11th 2011, 4:34 pm

Tanc stumbled out of a nearby bar to find out what was going on. He walked over to survey the destruction and laughed as he saw what appeared to be around a dozen people standing amid rubble. "Aw mans yalls already had the partys without mes" he slurred as he walked up to the group. "I coulda sworn there was twelve of yas a second ago. I must be drunking again."
"These must be the new people the boss told me to come look after" he thought. "What were those names again?"

xraycex
xraycex

Number of posts : 16
Location : If I told you Id have to kill you or maybe wound you
Job : something smart
Humor : corny, perverted, smartass, whatever
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 11th 2011, 4:40 pm

(OCC: Ok that battle is even, no one else post! the order is Me, Viva, Soul, Gregor, Pain, Then Ray.)
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren January 11th 2011, 4:50 pm

The two attacker revealed themselves and they didn't seem to nice, so she had her work cut off for her. But then two more people appeared, one that seems sort of cranky and the other like she was out of an old cartoon. "Those two cause these innocent people harm, beleiving them to be marked for death." she said to pain, she then turned to the other two. "It's not your choice to mark someone for death." Over all she thought she sounded really brave but then a drunk guy walked in. From his gibberish she guessed he was with them. A drunk villain? thought Siren. Maybe he will be the easiest to take. With her mind make up she turned and flew towards Tanc, contact poison forming on her fists.
Siren
Siren

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 11th 2011, 4:56 pm

As Siren disappeared so did Ekko the wind she cut with her wings were enough sound for him to move. Ekko moved back to Teiji's side before moving his head to Ms. D. Ekko had noticed the drunk man far before he arrived on the scene, and seeing as Siren charged him he assumed he could at least use his help for now, the field was even and Ekko was on the move. Ekko pointed his finger at Ms. D and chuckled, by the time the small laugh reached Ms. D's ears he was gone again in her direction. By the time she heard the noise he had made he was already behind her. "Your time is up." he whispered in her ear before sending a punch at her back.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul January 11th 2011, 5:05 pm

Ms. D: (Flies back as a result of the punch) Wheeeeee! (Redirects herself into a backflip and lands on her feet) Hey, buster, that wasn't very nice! What did I ever do to you? (Turns her back to him and crosses her arms, stomping her foot) Hmph. (Suddenly gets a devious cartoon-like smile and does an acrobatic back-flip, landing lightly on Ekko's shoulders. She bends down so she's in his view upside down then waves and jumps off, landing as if a performance after which there's an applause and judges hold up 10's) Thank You, Thank You Very Much! Don't try that at home, kiddies!

Mercy:
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top