The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Yuri Kruschev I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Yuri Kruschev I_vote_lcapYuri Kruschev I_voting_barYuri Kruschev I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yuri Kruschev

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yuri Kruschev Empty Yuri Kruschev

Post by Guest October 5th 2010, 7:04 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:Kruschev
Title: Mr.Kruschev (Which immediately sends him into a flashback of his kidnapping when called this)
Alignment:Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Red
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210

Costume Description/Image:
Yuri Kruschev Albert-wesker-sentado

Yuri Kruschev 5199-136174-AlbertWeskerRE5jpg-noscale

Personality: Dark, evil sense of humor, hateful,cunning, and cold. He toys with many of his enemies for his own amusement.

History:

Moscow: 1969

Yuri was born to a poorer family in the city of Moscow in 1969, he however was one of several child prodigy born in Russia at this time. His father very loving and mother very supportive watched him grow into a very curious and experimental genius. As he grabbed his parents and others attention with his brain power he was being watched even more closely by the Soviet government. He Was also a very philosophical boy saying things that stumped most all adults and made them stand in awe at him.

6 Years Later

Six your old Yuri was being watched very close by Soviet agents and on the night of his birthday, his house was invaded by them. He was pulled out his fathers arms and dragged out the front door. Kicking and screaming his father an out an yelled to him "it's going to be okay you will carry our name with pride..." and their in front of him his father executed in the doorway of his once beloved home. They brought him to a secret base in Siberia where they began his augmentation. For years he was sent into many labs and injected with experimental serums. One of them almost killed him, but later the damage to his cells done by that very serum regenerate at an alarming speed. Then within the next few days his physical strength,agility, and speed increased to that of a super humans. He moved faster than any thing they propelled at him, his agility and reflexes made him unhittable. Then they did one final test.... They put him in a chamber with three well trained KGB agents, they were armed with pistols. He killed all three of them in under a minute.

The Break Out

The only survivor of these experiments, he devised a plan with his genius, he would open the Viral weapons and the vents and escape in the confusion. He snuck into the room where they housed them. Grabbed one and smashed it. Opened the vents and the bio hazard alarm went off, he escaped in the confusion as planned and left everyone else down their to burn in hell...

He saw human life as pathetic afterward and worked towards making everyone like him, so then humans would be again one step further in evolution. seeing himself as a messiah he set his mind on the United States a place to get his work started.

Powers:
Superhuman reflexes/agility- Can dodge small amounts of gunfire (Not an army of machine gunners)
Superhuman speed- Moves fast enough to dodge bullets and be in literally to sides of a room at once.
Superhuman strength- Can Stop a car going 60 miles per hour.
Endurance-Can take 200 lbs of pressure without flinching
Regeneration- can regenerate wounds within hours.
PowerGrid:
STR. 4
SPD. 6
INT. 6
END. 1
Energy. 3
Fighting. 2

Roleplay Sample: Kruschev entered a little bar in New York wearing his signature shades in the middle of the night. He could hear the drunks calling out things like...
Metro
Queer
Bitch

He ignored them, and took at seat on the stool. Suit and tie and vodka he murmured to himself as he grabbed his drink.
A man approached him and stood for a second, Kruschev sensed him early on. He took a sip and turned around slowly and gazed into the mans eyes...
The man threw a punch and Kruschev jumped off the stool and grabbed his arm mid-punch. He snapped his arm in half, all in under 5 seconds the fight was over. Kruschev left a tip and walked out slowly grinning to himself....

Last edited by xIVIonster on October 6th 2010, 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yuri Kruschev Empty Re: Yuri Kruschev

Post by Dr Everyone October 5th 2010, 7:13 pm

Regeneration is EP or Energy, not Endurance. It's in the rules, no mattter what causes the regeneration. I'm saying this because you put it with Endurance.

Also, for having super speed and strength, his stats are a bit low (although that might just be me)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Yuri Kruschev DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Potentially October 5th 2010, 7:29 pm

Super speed and super strength are fine at level 4. Being in two sides of the room at once is level six speed; speed of sound. There is no "i" in lbs. Also do you think you could be more specific?.... like how fast he can run in mph or how much he can lift?
Potentially

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2010, 7:50 pm

READ THE RULES!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 5th 2010, 10:09 pm

Im sorry Abbadon is technically not a moderator, the person behind it is.

Allow me a Mod to add emphasis.

READ THE RULES!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Yuri Kruschev Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2010, 7:58 am

Its i done...ive read the rules. I ust put them togehter becuase if you look a my powergrid youll see i added energy with 4 points for his regen powers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 6th 2010, 11:15 am

Okay first of all. jbronze don't post here, you are not a mod and you are 2 days old.

Secondly this is a well put together app, I like it, please excuse the others for being so harsh on a very nice app even if your PG was a little off.

Approved.

Yuri Kruschev Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2010, 11:30 am

I'm an admin cunt. Also, Viva, all I said was "READ THE RULES", that's not harsh at all. He didn't read the rules obviously. Technically I should have locked his character until he proved he had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 6th 2010, 12:08 pm

Tobais Kado wrote:Im sorry Abbadon is technically not a moderator, the person behind it is.

I meant to say part of the staff... dont get on to me.

No I know why this is not approved. shut up viva. Its not the powers or how it was put together

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Yuri Kruschev Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 6th 2010, 12:59 pm

He is approved. Once he edits one part, readjust your PG, so unless he is based off of another character I don't know about he IS approved, so stfu Tobais. The points being a little off should not effect roleplaying, the only one that may alter it is his speed.

As for being harsh you could have said, "Read the rules please." because honestly whenever I join a forum I don't sprint for the rules section, I want to make a character. I understand you have had hard times with this in the past, but still he is a new user you can't expect him to sit down for 45 minutes reading all of our rules.

Yuri Kruschev Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 6th 2010, 2:12 pm

VivaLaCult wrote:unless he is based off of another character
The character's description and pictures are reminisce of Albert Wesker, of Resident Evil fame, but the histories are different enough to be original. Even though the characters may have similar interests, they arent even CLOSE to being the same person, so no fear there.

Toba, Abb, what in particular were you getting on to him about? The PG problem is fixed, right? Is there anything else preventing this from being approved? If you have actual problems, let us know. Otherwise, let it be approved.

And although no one "Runs for the rules," it is generally a good idea to know them. That being said, why are we here if not to help others get approved. Dont just say "Read the Rules." Quote the rules (s)he broke, THEN tell em to read, lol.

That's all I got. Njoi, xMonster.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 6th 2010, 3:03 pm

Uhm, isn't his Speed level a bit too low to dodge bullets and shit and to litterarly be in two sides of a room? Shouldn't he have like 5 or 6 points for that?
And the way he describes his powers, isn't it way too exaggerated comparing to the grid? I mean; it sounds like the dude's stronger than Karma (let alone Pain), while comparing the grids, Karma would kick his ass to hell and back with two hands on his back (Jeej, let's all exaggerate! Razz).

Just sayin', you know.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 6th 2010, 3:21 pm

He definately needs more speed.

I tell people to read the rules because they need to read them. If not the posting rules, the character rules positioned neatly above the application under the markers of "Character Rules" and "Power Rules". Saying "READ THE RULES" to a person who has obvious infractions is not harsh to anyone older than 3.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 6th 2010, 3:25 pm

Make the speed 6 and he is approved, and either way perhaps he doesn't want to start a Forum reading two mods cap yelling "READ THE RULES" he is a new user he needs some slack, though he might not have taken it to offense you could just have easily said "Read the Rules please".

Once he changes the speed this app is approved. APPROVED!

Yuri Kruschev Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 6th 2010, 4:16 pm

VivaLaCult wrote:he is a new user you can't expect him to sit down for 45 minutes reading all of our rules.

I did when I came here.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Yuri Kruschev DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top