The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_vote_lcapKruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_voting_barKruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_vote_lcapKruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_voting_barKruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Empty Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass)

Post by Guest February 9th 2011, 7:06 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Kruschev
Title: Mr. Kruschev
Alignment: Evil
Race: Human/ Genetic Experiment
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Glowing Red Pupils (always wears sunglasses)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210

Costume Description/Image:
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Albert-wesker-sentado
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) 577025-albert_wesker__28resident_evil_5_29_super

Personality: Dark, evil, dark sense of humor, hateful, cunning, and cold hearted. He toys with many of his victims and enemies for his own amusement.

History:
Moscow: 1969

Yuri was born to a poorer family in the city of Moscow in 1969, he however was one of several child prodigy born in Russia at this time. His father very loving and mother very supportive watched him grow into a very curious and experimental genius. As he grabbed his parents and others attention with his brain power he was being watched even more closely by the Soviet government. He Was also a very philosophical boy saying things that stumped most all adults and made them stand in awe at him.

6 Years Later

Six your old Yuri was being watched very close by Soviet agents and on the night of his birthday, his house was invaded by them. He was pulled out his fathers arms and dragged out the front door. Kicking and screaming his father an out an yelled to him "it's going to be okay you will carry our name with pride..." and their in front of him his father executed in the doorway of his once beloved home. They brought him to a secret base in Siberia where they began his augmentation. For years he was sent into many labs and injected with experimental serums. One of them almost killed him, but later the damage to his cells done by that very serum regenerate at an alarming speed. Then within the next few days his physical strength,agility, and speed increased to that of a super humans. He moved faster than any thing they propelled at him, his agility and reflexes made him unhittable. Then they did one final test.... They put him in a chamber with three well trained KGB agents, they were armed with pistols. He killed all three of them in under a minute.

The Break Out

The only survivor of these experiments, he devised a plan with his genius, he would open the Viral weapons and the vents and escape in the confusion. He snuck into the room where they housed them. Grabbed one and smashed it. Opened the vents and the bio hazard alarm went off, he escaped in the confusion as planned and left everyone else down their to burn in hell...

Realizing he would never be the same, he worked to make everyone else like him. To further the advancement in human evolution and to make man more than he is...

Powers:
Superhuman reflexes/agility- Can dodge small amounts of gunfire ( Small amounts of gunfire, like 4 men shooting at him...)
Superhuman speed- Moves fast enough to dodge bullets and be in literally to sides of a room at once.
Superhuman strength- Can lift 1,000 ilbs
Endurance-Can take 200 lbs of pressure without flinching
Regeneration- can regenerate wounds within a few days... minor wounds may take a day or a few hours

Power Grid:
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Yurih

Roleplay Sample:
Kruschev entered a little bar in New York wearing his signature shades in the middle of the night. He could hear the drunks calling out things like...
Metro
Queer
Bitch

He ignored them, and took at seat on the stool. Suit and tie and vodka he murmured to himself as he grabbed his drink.
A man approached him and stood for a second, Kruschev sensed him early on. He took a sip and turned around slowly and gazed into the mans eyes...
The man threw a punch and Kruschev jumped off the stool and grabbed his arm mid-punch. He snapped his arm in half, all in under 5 seconds the fight was over. Kruschev left a tip and walked out slowly, grinning to himself....

Last edited by The Pickle on February 10th 2011, 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Empty Re: Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass)

Post by Joseph Pokakaa February 9th 2011, 7:29 pm

Strength can be a 3 if you just lift 1000 pounds. That's not even a ton.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Empty Re: Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass)

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 6:50 am

Yea this was approved once... and i made him better so here it is
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 10th 2011, 10:02 am

I say point off Int and onto Spd.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 10th 2011, 12:47 pm

Yeah, in order to do what you described with speed you will need 6

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 3:13 pm

fixed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone February 10th 2011, 4:27 pm

Id like to point out this app is based of the Male Alice in Resident Evil: Afterlife. The picture and the powers, at least most of them. And I only point this out because isn't there a rule against that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2011, 5:36 pm

Actually no since history is extremely different, power origins are different name is different and this was approved on my old account before... so yea and ive been here longer so neener neener neener
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 10th 2011, 9:06 pm

It's not against the rules bronze. Many other users have made characters based off already made people. He made his own history, so it doesn't matter if he likes and wanted to make a character that looks like someone from Resident Evil. Even though he looks the same, his powers are much more advanced than anyone from Resident Evil.

I see what your saying bronze, because there are similarities between him and Male Alice but not enough for him to have to change anything. If he didn't look like Male Alice then you would probably of even noticed that his powers are similar.

You fixed all problems pointed out by the admins, Approved and moved, enjoy your villain Pickle.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 11th 2011, 8:20 am

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Yurih

Thanks for the reminder Pickle. Enjoy, now you don't have to go 'apeshit' on everyone Very Happy.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:15 am

trashed

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Kruschev FINAL! (Please approve asap or ill go apeshit on your ass) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top