The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_vote_lcapDruids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_voting_barDruids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_vote_lcapDruids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_voting_barDruids are fun and you should approve this one ;) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) Empty Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;)

Post by Dragontithe March 7th 2016, 10:25 am

Elrick
"There's no service in the elevator?

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: High Druid
Alignment:Chaotic good
Race: Elven
Hair: Platnum blonde
Eyes: Emrald
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110lb
Blood type: O-

The Looks

https://images2.alphacoders.com/218/218752.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/8d/43/5b8d43d6315291e3dd1f43195f7c9f98.jpg
http://www.articents.com/uploads/102/26269.jpg Blasting rod
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0287/9970/products/Elven_Fae_Staff_Main.jpg?v=1383727036 Staff

The Legacy

Personality:Though inquisitive and kind, he is also brash and a bit cocky when it comes to magic, though he never overestimates his power, he often underestimates it.

History:
Quick Summery
The Elven Clan was ready to begin “The Journey” the act of travelling to different worlds that most elven and fey creatures do. Their target, Earth. The first to walk is the strongest of the clan and the chief’s advisor, Elrick Magfir. The planet was intriguing, but full of dangerous metahumans. When Elrick attempted to return to his realm, he found that his link had been broken and he stranded on the planet. Left to his own devices, he attempts to learn the world's ways and maintain a stable life. Tries. While also trying to find out what happened to the Clan of Draug.

The whole story
The whole story:

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1:Fey Magic: All magic is derived from emotion. It fuels and shapes every individual spell. It also draws off of your idividual strength. You can also tap in to natural powers and magical objects. Lightning storms, Natural elements, Artifacts, and enchanted items to say the least. The schools of magic are as follows.

Magic Type Definitions:

All people who use magic must obey the LAWS OF MAGIC (See Weakness 1)

Spells-

Elemental manipulation: The most basic form of magic, moving and generating the elements of fire, water , earth, and wind. Most commonly wind and fire.
Weakness:spells Draw off of the user’s strength or enchanted items. Where other spells will Fizzle when Elrick runs out of power,  manipulating the elements is different. If you dont stop when you’re out of power you will be drained of your life force (years of life) And if you expend to much you ultimately die.

Shape shifting: A druid specialty, using magic to change shape into different animal forms. This magic is usually very difficult to pull off for most spellcasters, but druids have the innate talent to shape shift like a pro.
Weakness: Can only transform into animals he’s studied. A player using mind magic can easily enter his mind at this point. Verbal components and a casting time, cannot be interrupted or the spell needs to be redone.

Enchantment: The ability to create and use fantastical objects of power that house the very essence of magic. These objects can have many uses, but are always extremely difficult to make taking both copious amounts of time and money. (all items will be approved before being integrated into the character)
Weakness: Difficult to make and expensive. These objects can also burn out and must be restored with energy, though if push hard enough, the objects can burn out for good and become useless junk. Ritual requiring days to weeks to months depending on the item and if it's a higher tier item it will be insanely expencive. EX) Greater cape of invisibility. But if its less expensive it's more likely to break. EX) Lesser ring of protection.

Quick Conjure: This is Elrick’s favorite spell. The ability to both temporarily conjure and enhance weapons , for himself or others. Elrick can make any weapon he fancies and give it any property, but cannot cast other spells or use enchanted items, he must focus on the spell. If he is hit hard enough, the spell will fizzle.
Weakness: Must be focused on. Verbal component. If the item is without a host, suspended in the air, the spell Fizzles.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Rules of Magic: The Council is a group of powerful casters that govern the magic world. Those who fall under its domain are limited by these rules.  All violations are punishable by death, unless you can prove it was in self defense.

Weakness 2: Concentration Conundrum:  Unable to use magic in animal form. Since the form itself is a concentration based spell.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Elrick hasn't adjusted to the way of humans, and in such he is oblivious to the ways of the common person. He is very open about his powers and tends to float around

The First Law of Magic[edit]
The first law prohibits the killing of humans with magic. A plea of self-defense is allowed in mitigation, though it seems to work only rarely. The use of magic to kill non-human beings, on the other hand, is lawful; a wizard may, for example, use magic to kill a ghoul, a vampire or any being of the non-humanity.

The Second Law of Magic[edit]
This law prohibits the shape shifting of other beings.

The Third Law of Magic[edit]
This law prohibits the forcible violation of a mortal [human]'s mind. This includes everything from mind reading to mental rape. During an attempt on his mind. Sending mental messages is not in itself a violation of this.

The Fourth Law of Magic[edit]
This law prohibits the magical domination of another being's mind. Enthrallment  The difference between the third and fourth law can be subtle. The fourth law forbids altering desires and emotions in ways that will change what people want, rather than what they think is true (which would be a violation of the third law to accomplish a similar result).

The Fifth Law of Magic[edit]
This Law prohibits both research into and the practice of necromancy, described as the summoning, binding and exploitation of the unwilling dead. The Law applies specifically to human necromancy, but the Council still frowns upon any form of the practice. Communicating with spirits of the dead who are willing to do so is stated not to be a violation of this law.

The Sixth Law of Magic[edit]
This law prohibits any attempt to "swim against the currents of time"; any attempt to change the past through temporal manipulation for fear of paradoxes. Even magical prediction is frowned upon except in the vaguest, most general forms. It is also stated that paradox is "an overrated threat" due to a property of temporal inertia that gives events a strong tendency to occur the way they already have once, regardless of interference.

The Seventh Law of Magic[edit]
This law prohibits wizards from researching or dealing with Outsiders, beings from beyond the boundaries of the known universe.

Items/Minions
Blasting Rod: An enchanted rod that allows the user, with a key phrase, to use fire magics with more ease.
Staff: A staff made of wood and iron.  Used to make low level spells a little easier to use.

Physical Priority

Agility-3
Endurance-2
Reaction-1
Strength-4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) Empty Re: Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;)

Post by Thorgron March 25th 2016, 1:53 pm

Okay so there are still some serious problems with this app but we can work through that to make this a usable character I think. So here are the issues that need attention  in the app.

- The history has to be completed before I even consider approving this app.

-I'm unsure what Fey Magic is supposed to be. I looks like it says that you have access to all of these schools of magic, meaning that you could do anything that fell under those umbrella terms. That would essentially let you do anything and that is not acceptable. You're going have to have specific spells.

- Things in your app cannot be restrictive to other people's character, so your rules of magic apply only to you.

- Please put your weaknesses in the weakness section and not under your powers, it makes things easier for me and the other mods

- That said, Elemental Manipulation is four powers and needs at least four weaknesses to compensate

- Your current weakness for Elemental Manipulation is weak and will need editing. Yes it will eventually kill him but that is distant in the future so its really nothing that can be exploited against him.

- Your shapeshifting is not well defined. Do you take on the aspects of said animals or is it purely cosmetic? Can your shapeshift into other people as well? Just please better state what the ability can be used for

-What is the purpose of the Enchantment ability? Is it simply and explanation for his adding items to his profile in the future or is it something he'll be doing in topics? If its the first one, I'd say this is an RP mechanic as its simply explains how he acquires the items you give him. If its the later, then I'm highly reluctant to let this ability pass as it would let you have any ability on the fly.

- And on to the ability that I am least comfortable with, Quick Conjure. It says you can create any weapon AND imbue it with any magical property that you want. I'm assuming this is to give it things like ghost touch or flaming burst since this is clearly based off of a DnD/Pathfinder character. However, as its worded this essentially lets you create a weapon for any purpose you need on the fly since it has no restriction on what kind of properties you can give it. So either this ability gets a list of each property you can imbue to a weapon and the weakness associated with it or I can't approve it.

- The Rule of Magic weakness is not really going to work as all of the rules are things you can't do anyway. You seem to have known this as you listed them as RP mechanics which is what they are.

- Your items need weaknesses

- And I'll say again here as a final reminder, you need to have a list of spells if you intend to use magic. You will need one good weakness for your character for every two spells.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) Empty Re: Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;)

Post by Dragontithe March 25th 2016, 10:17 pm

Im scrapping this character

Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 26th 2016, 1:45 am

ok.

-My DeviantArt-
Druids are fun and you should approve this one ;) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top