The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
first ambitions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

first ambitions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first ambitions - Page 2 Empty Re: first ambitions

Post by Blood Wraith October 12th 2010, 5:10 am

"Ya know that may just be the most brill....wait what?"

Blood Wraith begins to follow the man into his office he motions for them to take a seat. Derek does as he is told, he then leans back and props his feet up onto the mans desk.

" Here's the deal, Option one you could give me a really kick ass show and it could be a multi million dollar success. Option two I could slit your throat then proceed to write my name out on the floor with your intestines, choice is your's choose wisley.

Blood Wraith yawns, he then removes his feet from the mans desk and begins to spin a butterfly knife on his finger. The man proceeds to answer in fear,sweat beads up on his forehead and trickles down his face.

"What kind of show is it that your wanting....I mean we cant just air anything.

Blood Wraith shakes his head in disapointment,he then puts his knife away and slams his hands down on the desk to instill even more fear onto the man.

"DUH!!! It's going to be a talk show/game show/reality show/gun and knife show/sales show it will only be the greatest show in the world."

The man wasn't about to test Blood Wraiths patience and imediatly signs the contract.

Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

"Hold it!" Sweet Tooth yelled as he entered the office. holding up two guns made of candy. he held one of them up to the back of Blood Wraith's head. " now as I was saying earlier, I'm not all for this crazy show that you want to put onto the air when this kind of telecommunication can be used to farther my own goals" Sweet Tooth fired one shot from the candy gun which fired a sharp candy bullet that hit the contract. the candy began transforming untill it turned into a candy paper shredder. as this was happening Sweet Tooth kicked the chair Blood Wraith was sitting in as to give him enough momentum to crash through the large glass window to their left. As the chair continued rolling along the floor towards the window Sweet Tooth moved forewards and created a candy chair underneath him, he sat down in it and said to the producer "now my idea for a new show is far more important than what that fool had to offer" he said while crossing his arms "enjoy the 30 story fall Blood Wraith! he called to his now ex-companion.
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 25th 2010, 4:59 am

Blood Wraiths chair skids to a halt at the edge of the window Wraith flips out of it backwards and bounces off the wall landing on the desk infront of sweet tooth

Oh you know it Mr.Wonka...wait a second instead of arguing over who gets the show why not just combine them and make our own network

Dereks face lights up like that of a childs his uncanny smile could be compared to that of a teenager who had just gotten theyre first car.

"Its brilliant...twenty four seven nothing but Blood Wraith and sweet tooth we will be rich!!!

Wraith holds his hand out as if he would like to strike up another partnership.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
first ambitions - Page 2 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 25th 2010, 9:04 pm

Sweet Tooth's face dissapeared as he thought... But then re-appeared, "...no I think not, for I have no plan to create a show alongside an idiot such as yourself, ...no I believe you can just die.." Sweet Tooth's hand reformed into a candy shotgun, he fired it directly at Blood Wraith's chest, "just get out of my way you bafoon, my plan to take over this broadcasting station has no need for screw ups such as yourself"
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 25th 2010, 10:09 pm

Wraiths chest exploded as blood began to poor down his stomach, he fell to his knee's holding himself up only by the edge of the desk. Just as Sweet Tooth turned away Dereks wounds began to rapidly heal. Just as he stood up and tapped Sweet Tooth on the shoulder he removed a sticky grenade from his side pocket.

"It seems the better man has won and that I am not wanted here any longer so I will leave you with this parting gift.

He began to fake cry as he burried his face into his arm just as the mood set was changed "BLAAAAART!!!" Blood Wraith passed gas the stinch filled the room and Dereks eyes began to water.

"What it was 99 cent burrito night at the taco palace i cant help it they were just to damn good I told myself to stop at 25 but it just wasnt possible....anway here this is yours

Blood Wraith activated the sticky bomb and tossed it at the sticky sensation that was sweet tooth, He then turned tail and halled ass. Diving out of the office as fast as he could.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
first ambitions - Page 2 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 26th 2010, 2:43 am

Sweet tooth felt the bomb being placed inside him, "you really are an idiot aren't you" he said as the bomb exploded, blowing chunks of candy goo throughout the room, the pieces started forming together amd three sweet tooth's were formed, "Gentleman... Lets go kill that son of a bitch." they stormed out of the office and their arms morphed into an array of weapons, they had Blood Wraith trapped like a rat and he was going to die, they charged at him as soon as they saw him they fired, shooting at him with candy weaponey as well as throwing large candy blades at him "Die already!" he yelled as a battle cry while still attacking blood wraith
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top