The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
first ambitions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
first ambitions I_vote_lcapfirst ambitions I_voting_barfirst ambitions I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
first ambitions I_vote_lcapfirst ambitions I_voting_barfirst ambitions I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

first ambitions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first ambitions Empty first ambitions

Post by Blood Wraith October 1st 2010, 12:22 am

Why New York, why him he couldnt figure out why the great writer had put him here or why he isnt back in his hometown in Idiana. This was all so strange to him the great war had put so many new thoughts and memories into his head. The only thing left for him to do was find a job...just the thought of that made him shudder he couldn't imagine the looks he would get over the scars on his face.

"why me...why does the great writer hate me so...the clicking of the keyboard never seems to stop whyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....wait i've got it why dont you make me something cool like an action star in a high dollar movie.

Once again nothing but silence fillls his ears, he squints and crosses his arms and stomps off. Derek passes an old lady bein mugged the theif runs in his direction with the purse. As the thief passes Blood Wraith sticks his foot out tripping the thief.

"OH YOU GOT PWN3D...BOOYA!!!!

The greatful lady approaches him he hands the purse over and continues on his way. Thoughts of his heroics filled his head and made him laugh at the same time if only he could see that dudes face again.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

first ambitions Empty Re: first ambitions

Post by someguy626 October 1st 2010, 11:19 pm

There was somthing odd about the man in front of Sweet Tooth that just didn't seem right.. i didn't seem to be the fact that he was standing in front of him, after just trying to commit a theft.. no that wasn't it.... Sweet Tooth looked even closer at the man... It was odd that the man's eyes were closed but that didn't seem too far fetched seeing as he had just faceplanted into the concrete... it wasn't the small amount of blood on his face either... that was all normal... then he saw it... there... sticking right through the mans chest... was Sweet Tooth's blade arm. "oh i'm sorry" Sweet Tooth spoke mockingly to the corpse... "were you trying to escape after making that attempt to steal somthing after just escaping from your nice warm prison cell" he swung his arm forewards and launched the body off his arm and out of the allley. He walked out and saw the corpse lying on the edge of the sidewalk. " Just dissapear you scumbag" He said as he kicked the corpse into an incomming semi-truck. "unnessasary cruely" Sweet Tooth laughed "I love my job"
someguy626
someguy626

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 1st 2010, 11:30 pm

Blood Wraith hurried over to sweet tooth with an excited look in his eyes. He couldnt help but laugh it wasnt like the guy didnt deserve it.

" dude that was freakin amazing my writer would of never thought of that senseless killing...who would of thought it could be so much fun.

Blood Wraith watched in amazment as the corpse splattered across the road at the moment of impact. It was almost like the forth of july except a little wet and alot messier. He loved it and wanted more ,but on the other hand would like to know who this guys he just randomly talked to was. He had never seen him around or even heard of him wich is wierd considering New York is the superhero capital of the world.

"wait a second before I start rambling on about something that isnt relivent to the subject. How about we exchange names for future references....did i mention that was amazing? Did you see how far the blood splattered you sir know how to make a grown half insane super hero cry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 1st 2010, 11:39 pm

Sweet Tooth looked at the new blabbering figure before him.. "Wait what your writer??" He said as what this person said was registering in his mind "Uhh... im Sweet Tooth?" He said to this guy... ("Proboably an actor.... wow this guy talks fast.... and I thought I was sugar high") he thought to himself, "and who the hell are you" he asked while scratching the back of his neck. This guy just seemed like he was insane... though Sweet Tooth knew he also was a few marbles short of a full bag.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 1st 2010, 11:59 pm

"uh sure actor its easier to put it that way for now and you may call me Blood Wraith, Big Daddy, That guy in the red tights or the guy with the golden girls fan club....LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Blood Wraith looks around dumb founed at where he had ended up after all New Yor was still pretty new to him. In fact he couldnt tell one building from another everyone of them looked to simmilar.

"So you come here often I hear its a great place to pick up the ladies i mean that one i just saved has been eyeing you for the last five minute.

Blood Wraith laughed as she winked at sweet tooth and gave him her best old lady gummy grin. It was almost unbearable fore him to hold in his laughter,but he had to he didn't want to seem to insane and scare off his new friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 2nd 2010, 12:30 am

Sweet Tooth's jaw dropped as the old lady winked at him ("OH GOD NO!!")he sreamed to himself in his head as he felt his body move on it's own. there was a loud scream and when he looked up he saw that one of his arms had shifted into an axe reached over and decapitated the lady. The blood sprayed out in a beautiful fountain before she fell to the ground. "ahh feelings repressed" he said turning back to Blood Wraith "Sorry about that... she was giving me the evil eye... not a wink.. and as for your question, I come here whenever i want to... i've been almost everywhere on this goddamn planet... well I think the other me's have"
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 2nd 2010, 12:56 am

Blood Wraith raised an eyebrow at the death of the inocent lady that was just murdered in front of him. He then shook it off and continued his conversation with the death crazed man next to him.
"Man if only my writer gave me some kick ass powers like that...instead i'm stuck with insane healing powers that allow to live through pretty much anything. My head was nearly decapitated once and yet here I am
Derek scratchs the back of his head still trying to figure out his exact location he was infact still on a mission. If only he could remember exactly what it was then he could be on his way.
" You wouldnt happen to know where the nearest place they broadcast live tv is would you i have a tv show proposal. Its gonna be sweet in fact if you play your cards right you could be the first guest...huh how does that sound big boy

Blood Wraith looks off into the streets only half paying attention to what ever sweet tooth had to say. He had heard there was a very well known drug dealer around here and wanted to see if he could catch him in the act.

first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 4th 2010, 11:15 am

Sweet Tooth looked at Bloodwraith carefully " Well theres always the NYC NBC Sweet tooth said pointing at the large broadcasting tower right across the street. "So what's the plan... seeing as it looks like we'll be teaming up" Sweet Tooth said as he imprinted a devious smile on what would have been his head.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 5th 2010, 6:15 am

"Well I was thinking we go into NBC with guns and grenades and demand my own Talk Show/Game Show/reality show/gun and knife show/sales show"

Blood Wraith then began to walk in a random direction having no clue where he is going. As he makes it to the side of the street he looks both ways wondering in which direction he should travel..

"So why Sweet Tooth? Is the Tooth Fairy your arch nemesis,or wait I got it your a compulsive chocolate addict. Don't worry we've all been there kindered spirits bro."

first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 6th 2010, 12:24 am

Sweet Tooth looked right at Blood Wraith... ("Is this guy an idiot or just oblivious to his surroundings") he shook his head and hoped for the best, "Well if you hadn't noticed yet im made of a green substance... I was created after I fell into a vat of what was supposed to be the next revolution in candymaking, it transformed my genetics and turned me into a being completely made of candy... and well candy and sweet tooths kinda go well together" after explaining his entire history to Blood Wraith he began walking across the street... then out of no-where a huge semi-truck smacked into him and splattered his goo all througout the street. "Well..... that hurt like a bitch" Sweet Tooth said as the green globs started moving back together.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 6th 2010, 5:44 am

"O.M.G..... Have you ever just wanted to eat yourself....WAIT!!! what flavor are you? I'm guessing green apple maybe?"

Blood Wraith began to head in the direction of NBC he was dead serious about getting his own show. Perhaps his own late night sitcom it was his dream to be a star and he didnt care how he obtained it. Blood Wraith jumped up on a moving car then skipped across the street via car roof tops.

"Remember kids do not do that at home and by dont do that at home I mean try it and if you get hurt then its your own fault for trying it in the first place, and dont forget to purchase your 100% available in all sizes team Blood Wraith T-shirt which you can order now by calling 1-600-kilshot

Blood Wraith then turned back at sweet tooth tapping his foot and looking at an imaginary watch as he leaned against the wall of NBC.

first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 6th 2010, 6:54 pm

"waiting for someone?" Sweet Tooth's voice erupted from behind Blood Wraith. "you took waay too long jumping from car to car A new Sweet Tooth had emerged from a glob that had shot across the street when Sweet Tooth was splattered by the truck. "now are we gonna go in or are you gonna keep on guessing what I taste like?" a group of Sweet Tooth's gathered around Blood Wraith at the entrance. "you now have acess to a limitless army" A copy said as they all shifted to attention. "like it? the Sweet Tooth behind him said as he shifted the top of his head into a commanders helmet.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 7th 2010, 5:52 am

Blood Wraith double takes at the army as he raises an eyebrow in confusion. He then holds the door open for Sweet Tooth and motions him in.

"Try not to cause to much trouble this is going to be my show"

Blood Wraith continues in after Sweet Tooth approaching the front desk trying to look as camera friendly as possible.

"Yes I have a business proposition for your producers"

Blood Wraiths guns,swords,and knives are gleaming in the flurecent lighting they catch the secretarys attention and she dials the producers number quickly. She then begins to eye the emergency alarm button incase something gets out of hand.

"C'mon you think just because i walk in here with two oozies,two colt 45's, three smith and wessons and an M-16 i'm going to shoot the place up. Didnt your mother ever teach you not to judge a book by its cover? I mean the last time i actually shot someone.....oh wait that was like five seconds ago but thats besides the point I think I'm a good guy. Dont you sweet tooth?

Blood Wraith shakes his head in disapointment, the lady hesitates to answer as if she is afraid to say the wrong thing. Just as Blood Wraith is about to get out of hand a large man in a business suit taps him on the shoulder and motions him towards the elevator.

"I dont do to great in enclosed spaces but if its the only way to your office then i guess its up up and away."

Almost as soon as they step onto the elevator Blood Wraiths closterphobia hits him and he begins to gag and turn into a sweaty mess. Once to the top floor Blood Wraith dives out of the elevator and begins to kiss the floor.

first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 October 11th 2010, 10:50 pm

((sorry about not posting i was outta town))
"oh get up sweet tooth said to Blood Wraith " you look pathetic.... And i doubt that even if you were to end up getting a show it'd be popular at all... Sweet Tooth looked around at some nearby cubicals " anykind of kickassness that you'd want to put on the air would get censored soo quickly... Maybe you should do a show on somthing far sweeter... Like the chemistry of candy! a look of joy came across Sweet Tooth's face " that way not only would you get cooking fanatics but candy lovers as well!! Sweet Tooth looked back as Blood Wraith... " just think of it! We could call it... SWEET TOOTH'S SUGAR HEAVEN..........featuring blood wraith... It's brilliant dont't you think? sweet tooth asked blood wraith.
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 12th 2010, 5:10 am

"Ya know that may just be the most brill....wait what?"

Blood Wraith begins to follow the man into his office he motions for them to take a seat. Derek does as he is told, he then leans back and props his feet up onto the mans desk.

" Here's the deal, Option one you could give me a really kick ass show and it could be a multi million dollar success. Option two I could slit your throat then proceed to write my name out on the floor with your intestines, choice is your's choose wisley.

Blood Wraith yawns, he then removes his feet from the mans desk and begins to spin a butterfly knife on his finger. The man proceeds to answer in fear,sweat beads up on his forehead and trickles down his face.

"What kind of show is it that your wanting....I mean we cant just air anything.

Blood Wraith shakes his head in disapointment,he then puts his knife away and slams his hands down on the desk to instill even more fear onto the man.

"DUH!!! It's going to be a talk show/game show/reality show/gun and knife show/sales show it will only be the greatest show in the world."

The man wasn't about to test Blood Wraiths patience and imediatly signs the contract.

first ambitions Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top