The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_vote_lcapThe Assault (NO VACANCY) I_voting_barThe Assault (NO VACANCY) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Assault (NO VACANCY) I_vote_lcapThe Assault (NO VACANCY) I_voting_barThe Assault (NO VACANCY) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Assault (NO VACANCY)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Assault (NO VACANCY) Empty The Assault (NO VACANCY)

Post by Guest September 2nd 2010, 2:44 pm

OOC: We will take turns in order of first poster to Raide, if someone joins, he/she will go last before raide.

It's a hot rainy day for the city that never sleeps. Everything was normal, lines of umbrellas along the sidewalk where people were hurrying to point A to point B. Congested traffic made it to where waking could make more mileage in the same amount of time. Even the classic villian/superhero bank robbery fight was considered normal, normal humans have come to fear and respect the villians and heroes as part of their everyday life. It was New York, the crucible of ethnicities. even the superhuman.

But a new ingredient would be added to the crucible that would not mix well. It would in fact react violently. It may even break the crucible. Right in the middle of Central Park, five 20' tall bloody bony fingers would shoot out of the ground violently and the palm of the hand would be level with the ground. This shot a massive boulder into sky as it displaced the dirt to surface. The boulder smashed into the Delacorte Theater while they were in the middle of operations, people panicked and scattered.

As the hand exploded into existence, A portal opened up in the hand and demons of all shapes and sizes poured out, the flying ones poured out like water would from the tap. The ones who couldn't fly pushed the ones climbing out to get out faster. Soon there was a Myriad of demons razing the city. They didn't discriminate, they hacked down every man, woman, child they could find. Even minor superhumans, hero and villain, were slaughtered. It wouldn't be long before the 10 million people of new york were dead and the great city was reduced to ashes.

Last edited by Raide on October 4th 2010, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Assault (NO VACANCY) Empty Re: The Assault (NO VACANCY)

Post by Guest September 4th 2010, 12:59 pm

Nightkill had been on his balcony, relaxing in one of his many homes across the world.

The building was smashed into a trillion tiny pieces a few minutes later. Nightkill fell to the ground, very unhappy.

"WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled, before seeing several hundred demons. "It be taken literally, I see." he sighed, pulling out his sword Clarent. He went to the jolly work of cutting off demonic heads.

He started talking in a walkie-talkie as he did so. "My servants, 'll need backup." he said. Even for a villain like him, the sheer chaos here was unbearable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2010, 2:54 pm

This was total chaos, not orderly chaos. These demons didn't care if the world blew up. It was new ground, and it was theirs for the taking. Now the source of the demons were nigh undetectable. The small demons that Nightkill hacked down created anger amongst the demons, and started to focus the aggro on him. It wouldn't be long until he too would be overwhelmed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2010, 3:26 pm

Nightkill saw a massive demon coming at him, and stabbed it in the chest. As the demon fell, the sword gave Nightkill memories of the demon. He grinned. He knew where the source of the demons was.

He ran toward the portal, blasting and stabbing as many demons as he could along the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury September 5th 2010, 2:47 pm

The subway shook like a massive earthquake which woke Alan up. He'd grown accustomed to sleeping during the day and walking around the city alone at night where he felt more concealed. His eyelashes fluttered, waking up on only a few hours of sleep. The subway shook again and swayed, causing people who were standing on the train to fall over. Alan jumped to his feet. Something wasn't right.

Over the speakerphone, the driver spoke over static. "We're making an emergency stop. Please exit the Subway immediately. It will not be taking any further stops. Please evacuate now!" People were startled and looked around suspiciously. The rails outside the transport screeched and flew off sparks. When it came to a halt, everyone panicked and ran outside. Alan followed the crowd.

As soon as he stepped foot outside the train, the massive vehicle was pushed backwards by a massive creature. It crumpled the subway train like a piece of tinfoil then let out a large howl. The civilians screamed and started running out into the streets and the creature gave chase.

Alan leapt down onto the tracks and peeled off a large beam of steel from the subway rails. Raising it over his shoulder, he hurled it like a spear at the monster. It got impaled in the back and let out a shriek. Turning around and giving Alan its full attention, it pulled the beam out of its back and stomped towards Alan.

Throwing the beam aside it tried to grab him with two hands, but Alan caught them with his own and returned its strength. "What are you... So.. Dark.." Sul-fury thought. Surprised Alan was capable of matching its strength, it lunged forward with its head and snapped to bite him, but Alan raised his foot and kneed it in the chin, splintering its teeth that fell to the floor. Seizing the opportunity, he rushed the monster, using his full strength to lift it over his head and throw it across the room.

He picked up the steel beam and swung it at the head, knocking it out, then impaled it in the head rendering it lifeless. Throwing the beam across the room, it rattled against the tile flooring. Alan walked up the stairs to the main streets of New York.

"My God..." Was the only words he could summon as people flooded the streets with hordes of demons chasing and devouring them.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2010, 3:05 pm

Nightkill saw a man walk out of the subway. He took a picture of the man with his eye, and compared it to the reports he had. The man was a superhuman, pretty powerful, but pretty new as well.

Nightkill jogged over to the man, stabbing as many demons as he could.

"Look, buddy, I know who you are. More importantly, I know WHAT you are. You're a superhuman, like me. Now, I don't have time to explain this, I really wish I did, but I know where these things are coming from, and we have to shut it down." he said in a hurry, barely pausing for breath.

A demon tackled Nightkill, who fell to the ground. It drooled on him, the acidic spit burning through his clothes. Kill stabbed it through the head, and gained it's memories. The sword moaned in pleasure, and began merging in Kill's body. Kill barely tried to resist, this was a bad situation right now.

He got back up. "You want to help stop more of these things from coming?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury September 5th 2010, 3:19 pm

Sul-Fury studied the man who approached him, he was in no mood to argue. Whatever he was, Alan would rather team up with him than be forced to fight all these Demons alone. He seemed to have a plan. A demon tackled Nightkill suddenly. Sul-fury raised a hand into the air to blast his face with a closed fist, but Nightkill got the quicker jump with his sword. It made an awkward moaning noise, which made Sul-fury hesitant of this character.

"For now, we team up. We're in no position to be neutral. If you know what to do and how to stop this, I'll trust and follow you to an extent. Lead the way, I'll give you my strength."
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2010, 6:41 pm

The demons attacked in various shapes and sizes. They attacked in all forms of attacks. Energy, poision, acid, flying, and brute strength. The numbers alone could take over the world if it weren't for superheroes. But the problem was they were not organized, they were territorial animals given a lot of power to unsuspecting helpless defenders. It was Chaos, but not for the orderly chaos that Nightkill strives for. They were in Central Park. The portal was near Delacorte Theater. But to actually see the hand like portal proved troublesome as the number of demons in the distance obscured vision like fog during a dark morning. The sun was starting to blot out, Demons strives in darkness, and some clever flying ones were trying to help their comrades. Gunshots could be heard in the distance as the local citizen and militia were trying to gun them down, but it took 30 men well armed to take down one demon. The portal seemed so defensless other than the myriad of demons protecting it. Almost as if it wanted the strongest to try and stop them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2010, 6:44 pm

Nightkill killed as many demons as he could, as he and Sul tried moving toward the portal.

They arrived there- and were greeted by a massive wave of demons. "Shit.' he said, blasting as many as he could, and stabbing them.

"Help me handle these demons, I have to see if I can disable the portal." he said, as they started to move forward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo September 5th 2010, 7:28 pm

Lust smiled cruelly as she received her orders. Take out all resistance. Simple enough. She nodded to the cloaked figures who had handed her the redd scroll. They had no need to speak to her, and so did not. They were above her. The royals always spoke only to the royals. Not to Sins, however valuable to the cause.

Lust turned and walke away, the sexy rhythmic swing of her hips in human form making her remember so many poor unfortunate souls who'd fallen prey to their own lust. But her human form was hindering, with her added body parts and weak points out in the open. She morphed, a low growl rumbling in her chest as the pain of her bones and muscles completely changing positions went through her.

At the surface, out of the portal, she was surprised to see two "heroes" attempting to get to the portal. She bared her teeth in a wolf smile and spread her wings, nodding her muzzle to a flying imp.

'Go help with the sun, I'll take care of the portal... Someone really needs to establish some order around here..." She growled. The Demon screeched, incapable of using an actual tongue, and flew up, adding one more dot to the brilliance that still shone through one half of the sky."Come to me, sweethearts," She growled, looking back at the two hacking and slashing their way through the demons. "I'm itching for a good fight,"

Last edited by Riley on September 6th 2010, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Assault (NO VACANCY) Breathesigfinished

ECHO'S SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QvpO4ttqY&feature=related
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury September 5th 2010, 9:02 pm

As Nightkill blasted a Demon, and diced another, but more kept coming. Sul-Fury tried to remain the barrier protecting Nightkill, who had quite a higher arsenal than he did. As an underling lunged for Nightkill, Sul-fury intervened and gave it a swift uppercut to the jaw, sending it flying backwards.

"Help me handle these demons, I have to see if I can disable the portal." Nightkill said.

"What do you think I'm doin! Go for the Portal and I'll take any off you." Another demon lunged forward at Nightkill, before snapping its teeth on his throat, Sul-fury caught it by the scruff of his neck and pulled it back. It clawed relentlessly but ineffectively on Sul-Fury's chest in resistance, but it was already in his grasp. Alan smashed its head on the pavement.

Lust was positioned up ahead. "I think we have attracted some new friends. Sul-fury said. "This day just keeps getting better."
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2010, 9:06 pm

Nightkill and Sul reached the portal. "We're here." he told Sul, the sword now nearly completely in his body. He struggled, and let it out a bit, regaining more control over himself. Demons were pouring out of the portal every minute, and Kill groaned when he saw who was protecting the portal.

"A deadly sin? Lust?" he said, recongizing the sin. "Well, it won't help you. Time to die!" he said, struggling through the horde of demons, and ready to bring his sword down on the sin. She wasn't using her seduction powers right now, so Kill was unaffected.

Before he could bring down the sword, he was attacked by another demon, who he killed by hitting with an energy-charged punch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2010, 10:31 pm

As Nightkill, Sul and Lust came closer to the portal, A reflection of them came into appearance on the other side of the earth realm side of the portal. The reflections came closer and mimicked them in every way. It was unclear weather or not it was an effect of the portal or an Illusuion.

(Yeah treat all these and the portal as a my characters not NPC's.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by brickman1444 September 6th 2010, 6:40 pm

Kaiser Hamaliel follows the mob of people off from the subway, flipping his hood over his face. His gloves and coat cover the distinct blue skin and yellow hair of a Kaiser Demon, a manufactured demon. His alliance is to himself and the world.

The crowd flows up into Central Park where the demons are flying and wrecking the place. Hamaliel ducks under an overturned news stand to get a better view of the portal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Superior Endurance lvl 4, Intelligence lvl 4, Sleep Regeneration lvl 1, Light sensitivity
brickman1444
brickman1444

Number of posts : 37
Humor : Phlegm
Registration date : 2008-12-20

http://adventurerpg.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres September 6th 2010, 6:55 pm

{{Well....Here I am, trying to make up for being an inactive bitch...}}

>>>}-{<<<

Chara's wings beat with a heavy, steady thrumming as the portal into the mortal world was wrenched open and the daemons poured through onto the streets of New York. Her fangs were bared as she saw Lust slink her way through to protect the opening and waited for orders. They appeared moments later on a red scroll, and Chara frowned. Now she had to work with Lust to keep the resistances away from the opening.

Sighing, she knew she had to listen to the Royals, and swooped in low to touch down and crouch next to her fellow sin. The hoards of daemons made Chara happy, and the stench of fresh blood lengthened the fangs protruding from her gums until they drew some of her own crimson life from her lips. The smile Chara wore widened, and her natural dark scarlet hair draped over her eyes like a madwoman's would; stained with the crusted daemon blood of her last meal.

The chaos bruising the bustling streets before her was mordant and raw, even though all she could see was at knee level, where Chara's vision was filled with the falling limbs and plummeting drops of cherry liquid that smelled just as delicious. She rose to her feet, armour squeaking in protest from neglect, even if it had just been oiled. Chara rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck as she let her wings snap open and extend backwards to their full eighteen feet of leathery sails, as the bedlam and pandemonium in front of them continued.

>>>}-{<<<

Macie laughed, "Of course not!" The woman across from her shook her head in amusement, "But really. I'm glad you invited me up here to meet with you; the flight was simply exquisite."

"I'm glad that you came. Now, have you considered our business propos-" The woman was cut short by continuous screams, seemingly from the entire block. Macie whipped her head around to stare out of the window she was seated by, and her mouth dropped open.

Outside of the quaint little café was complete turmoil as the people walking down the street and carrying on their normals lives a few moments ago were running and screaming away from a gaping hole. The fissure was simply spewing impish figures left and right, with only a couple of people that she could see were superhuman fighting. Looking back to ask the woman a question, Macie found her gone, and chuckled a little bit before grabbing her purse and making her way to the roof.

Soon she was pulling on the gloves of her costume and making sure they didn't have any holes in them while surveying the scene below her. The neatest route to the portal-like object was skirting the sidewalks, which would take Macie only seconds. She swung herself over the ledge of the roof and onto the fire escape in the back to descend to the pavement. Macie flitted over to the corner, and tossed herself into the crowd, heading for the hole.

My Blog. My FictionPress. My FanFiction.net. My DeviantART.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Assault (NO VACANCY) Shadow10
Keres
Keres
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 209
Job : Pleasing the assholes of the world.
Humor : Sarcasm. And my friends.
Registration date : 2010-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/deadlyllama13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top