The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_vote_lcap9mm of Dispute Resolution I_voting_bar9mm of Dispute Resolution I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
9mm of Dispute Resolution I_vote_lcap9mm of Dispute Resolution I_voting_bar9mm of Dispute Resolution I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

9mm of Dispute Resolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN 9mm of Dispute Resolution

Post by Tom Clandestine August 4th 2020, 9:21 pm

Los Angeles
The Ama de la Fortuna had arrived in the ports of Los Angeles from Cabo San Lucas around two hours ago, as the sun set over the west coast. Her manifest listed several containers of electronic components and food products, as well as twenty-six crewmembers. Her true contents included the crew and a fair share of the alleged products, as well as 1.7 million dollars of heroin, and Tom Clandestine.

The night air brought no relief to the cramped heat of Tom’s room, nestled deep within the bowels of the cargo ship, surrounded by groaning pipes and electrical fuse-boxes. But he had suffered worse conditions. The discomfort was a small price to pay to have made it back onto American soil.

The door to his room was opened with a clang from the latch and the creaking of the heavy hinges. A cartel member in an oversized dress shirt pushed the door open and stepped into the supply closet where an old cot had been provided to for the covert passenger. The scowl on their faces was unmistakable.

«Is this my welcoming party? » Tom offered in the Spanish he had picked up over the last years.

«Yeah. » Dress shirt drew a gun. The closet was small enough that he hardly had space to be standing inside the room and holding Tom at gunpoint as well. «Courtesy of Mateo Muñoz. »

Tom stood with a yawn, forcing dress shirt to take a step back, now pointing his gun through the door. His two stooges drew their guns for backup.

«Muñoz, right. Don’t you want to know who put out the hit on him? »

«Antonio Morillo. »

«Oh... Good guess. » Tom slammed the door shut and threw his weight against it, and the arm stuck through. He heard them yelling to each other and the clatter of dress shirt’s gun hitting the ground. He felt the man trying to pull his arm out of the door.

He drew his own gun from his shoulder holster and emptied three rounds into the fuse box, which had the desired effect of killing the lights. Then he shot through the space in the open door toward where the arm was coming from, then threw open the door and fired toward the noise.

He heard more yelling from above deck. The walls of the ship had stopped the cool air but could not stop the sound of gunfire. More Cartel members would be here in seconds, and in a few minutes, it could be the cops, or who knows what else. He felt around the shelves where he knew a flashlight was, flicked it on and scanned the bodies in the hallway. One of the stooges, on the ground, pointed his gun to the light, but didn’t have time to pull the trigger.

Tom grabbed his briefcase from beside the cot as he calculated his next move. The ship was at port, the cartel members were more likely to be on deck, or on the port beside. They would be coming from that direction. Perhaps there were some way to slip out the back? That seemed like the safest option. He slipped out of his closet and down the hallway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Discord: Saffron Park#2942
Tom Clandestine
Tom Clandestine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-08-02

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: 9mm of Dispute Resolution

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2020, 9:58 pm

Bang bang? that's never a good sound to hear. Jeannie had wanted a nice quiet walk and a chance to enjoy the ocean air.

but that didn't seem to be what was in store for her. it was was the unmistakable sound of gunfire. well, she seems to be the only hero here at the moment so she guesses someone could get hurt with some yahoos playing with guns.

so she decides calling the cops might be a good idea , hello police I want to report some kinda crime at the docks sounds like guns going off. better hurry

right now to see if she can try and contain things tell the cops showed up. huh after listening to a bit and looking around she determines the boat where the shots sounded like they came from.

well, that's good for the people outside the boat anyway. but in the boat could be trouble pirates maybe? quickly and quietly like a cat, Jeannie sneaks onto the boat to look around.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 22nd 2020, 4:28 am

Sat on a rooftop close to the port of Los Angeles, arrowman was just idly doodling on a notepad. The cold air constantly hit his face, blowing his hood around but it was just like any other night in the city until. "BANG"

Arrowman shot up as he head the familer sound of a gun being fired. What the!? Dilly said, pulling his hood down and leaping in to action!

Arrowman used his grappling hook to travel quickly, using the crane to help him swing quickly and quietly onto the boat, he noticed a familer face, Dilly though to himself that they would have better chances with two heroes rather than one.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 22nd 2020, 4:49 am

oh, Jeannie noticed the sound of something landing on the boat, looking around she noticed a guy that she thought she had seen before. she sneaks over to where he was

hello mister not batman guy, I see you got out of the hospital that's nice.so did you come to see who is rocking the boat too? I bet it's pirates,wouldn't that be a fun adventure? saving the ship from pirates
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 24th 2020, 10:22 pm

Arrowman looked over at the female, still in a stealthy pose.

Dilly listens to what the female had to say, groaning in slight annoyance.

Hey! Okay, 1) I'm not a batman ripoff i'm blue plus my name is Arroaman. 2) I didn't come from the hospital, this is just a thick mask that is blue because blue is a great colour. 3) Yes i'm here because I heard gun shots, I think pirates too but we are too close to shore for a pirate hijacking. He said in a high pitch voice but as he carried on his voice began to become normal, but still fairly high pitch.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 24th 2020, 10:51 pm

Jeannie giggles amused by the squickyness in his voice yup you definitely don't sound like batman his more like this she tries to make her voice like batmanI'm batman!

so arrowman ok you do have one of them cool rope things like him, I need to get one of them they look fun.
you were in the hospital last time I saw you silly. remember we were with the sewer guy there was that big lightning bug guy I think he might have been Russia, he smashed you into a wall or something then swampy guy through the wall at him and I hit him with a van so he ran away will fly the same thing we win.

you know vans are quite good as weapons I also used one to splat some vampires and another time a zombie ninja. then you were in an ambulance and now where here.

she scratches her head thinking about what he said on the pirateshuh never thought about that maybe they can't swim? that'd be kinda silly for a pirate though, huh well we can ask after we catch them, hope they're not scary ghosties like last time I delt with pirates that was creepy

she heads in the direction of the noise comical stopping to hide behind things on the way to be sneaky and surprises the pirates
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum