The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Swarm Infestation
Today at 10:48 am by GamerXZ

» On the run and on the hunt (woof)
Today at 5:36 am by Thalia

» Alert: Do the Ends Justify the Means? (Row)
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Row

» Opposites Attract (Fauna/Jeannie Rose)
February 13th 2019, 11:14 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Alert: Deadman Tell no Tales
February 12th 2019, 10:54 am by Stoic

» Your Magic Bracelet Doesn't Make You a Hero? (Miri)
February 12th 2019, 2:34 am by Danny The Sphinx

» How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)
February 11th 2019, 1:59 pm by Samael Christensen

» We Gotta Find That Lab (Row)
February 10th 2019, 7:35 pm by Row

» Bound In The Gaze Of The Abyss
February 7th 2019, 12:10 am by REDSHEILD

» My super hero application
February 6th 2019, 10:14 pm by Chellizard

» Clashing Day and Night
February 2nd 2019, 9:34 pm by ghost

» Never one, without the other. (MSG for Inv.)
February 2nd 2019, 1:18 am by Charlatan

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Post by Chellizard on February 11th 2019, 1:31 pm

Tyuki would almost gasp as Samael took off his shirt and jacket to reveal such beautiful wings. She let out a noise that meant she was definitely pleased to find out he had wings, too! But they were stark black. A huge contrast to her pale white wings.

She would watch him lift off of the ground, a graceful take off. It was effortless. She blinked a few times and then hoisted up the three goons, most of them coming in and out of consciousness. She would then ascend on her own, wings stretching out behind of her before pumping once to reveal that she knew how to fly, too!

As she rose up, it was a little less graceful. Lugging three heavy demons was not easy, and maybe she should've gotten his help after all. She veered off to the left, her shoulder coming into the side of a brownstone and sending a few cracks along the side of it.

"I'm okay!" she coughed, and readjusted herself, her wings sending her up and over the lip of the roof where she deposited the three goons.

Dumping them on the roof top, she wasn't careful of how they landed at all. She also made sure the metal was secure, keeping them in place.

"Honestly, I'm down for whatever. I just wanna know why they're following me! Maybe they know about the guy I need." she said, her hand finding it's way to rest on her chin, one finger across her lips as she thought about their options.

She finally had an epiphany, her brain clicking over and going "Ah-ha!"

"Let's, like, offer them a chance to be let go if they tell us what's up?" she offered, looking to Samael as he stood over the shark demon menacingly.

The three demons would focus on their captors, Shark boy letting out a gruff huff of annoyance.

"Do you know how rare it is for a person like you to just show up in The Pit?" he said, raising his brow. Well, he didn't have brows. He had a pronounced brow area, but no brows.

Man, he sure is ugly. I wonder what it would look like if I had no eye brows. Meh. He's not very smart. He doesn't even know what I am. Or who I am. I hope he doesn't, at least. Boy, that would be embarrassing. And a bit rude of me. What if they wanted my autograph and were just being creeps cause that's all they know? Geeze, Tyuki. You're really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Stop it! They're mean, they tried to beat you up, and this Samael fella is the one thing that saved you in there. These three are huge jerks.

Snapping out of her inner monologue, Tyuki would look to Samael with a sort of 'help me' look. She didn't know what Shark boy meant.

"What's the Pit? is that the dark, dingy bar I was in?" she asked, raising a brow. At least she had eye brows to raise.

Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4669
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Post by Samael Christensen on February 11th 2019, 1:59 pm

One of the demons had glared at him, looking pretty pathetic from where he was standing. Considering how the kid that shared half of what he was treated him, it was nice to see some of them in a sad position like this. ”Well, looks like the little lady has no issue with me working over you guys.” His words dripped with venom, and they could sense it. However fear was not what came from them, instead a certain defiance while they communicated with Tyuki who seemed to be an oddity within The Pit. Not many angelic figures entered into the place, mostly because the place didn’t care for the good kind. One of them spoke, raising their not-brow as they questioned the truth of how things unfurled before. That was when he found himself being looked at with a questioning expression, as if she didn’t know what had just been said.

Wasn’t she just in The Pit not too long ago?

”Pits the bar you found me in. Sort of a...hellhole of sorts where the worst kind of people gather to drink. Normally people like you don’t come around, mostly because they can’t come around. You’re kind of an anomaly I think.” He looked to the demons with a clenched fist, causing one of them to flinch before they nodded. ”So, why were you following this nice young woman? Aside from being massive creeps.” He added, the nails on one of his hands shifting into thick, black ravens talons. Another threat, and one more dangerous than the fist.

”We wanted to see what kind of thing she was. She’s no ordinary angel, walking into the pit like that. ” One of them said, eyeing his claws meaningfully.

”That sounds like a perfect reason to stalk someone” The eye-roll wasn’t visible but it was there. ”so what should we do with them?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Vengeful Outsider - Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Martyr of Las Vegas - Ashley Cresswell (Husbando)
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen

Male

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top