The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Post by Chellizard February 11th 2019, 1:31 pm

Tyuki would almost gasp as Samael took off his shirt and jacket to reveal such beautiful wings. She let out a noise that meant she was definitely pleased to find out he had wings, too! But they were stark black. A huge contrast to her pale white wings.

She would watch him lift off of the ground, a graceful take off. It was effortless. She blinked a few times and then hoisted up the three goons, most of them coming in and out of consciousness. She would then ascend on her own, wings stretching out behind of her before pumping once to reveal that she knew how to fly, too!

As she rose up, it was a little less graceful. Lugging three heavy demons was not easy, and maybe she should've gotten his help after all. She veered off to the left, her shoulder coming into the side of a brownstone and sending a few cracks along the side of it.

"I'm okay!" she coughed, and readjusted herself, her wings sending her up and over the lip of the roof where she deposited the three goons.

Dumping them on the roof top, she wasn't careful of how they landed at all. She also made sure the metal was secure, keeping them in place.

"Honestly, I'm down for whatever. I just wanna know why they're following me! Maybe they know about the guy I need." she said, her hand finding it's way to rest on her chin, one finger across her lips as she thought about their options.

She finally had an epiphany, her brain clicking over and going "Ah-ha!"

"Let's, like, offer them a chance to be let go if they tell us what's up?" she offered, looking to Samael as he stood over the shark demon menacingly.

The three demons would focus on their captors, Shark boy letting out a gruff huff of annoyance.

"Do you know how rare it is for a person like you to just show up in The Pit?" he said, raising his brow. Well, he didn't have brows. He had a pronounced brow area, but no brows.

Man, he sure is ugly. I wonder what it would look like if I had no eye brows. Meh. He's not very smart. He doesn't even know what I am. Or who I am. I hope he doesn't, at least. Boy, that would be embarrassing. And a bit rude of me. What if they wanted my autograph and were just being creeps cause that's all they know? Geeze, Tyuki. You're really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Stop it! They're mean, they tried to beat you up, and this Samael fella is the one thing that saved you in there. These three are huge jerks.

Snapping out of her inner monologue, Tyuki would look to Samael with a sort of 'help me' look. She didn't know what Shark boy meant.

"What's the Pit? is that the dark, dingy bar I was in?" she asked, raising a brow. At least she had eye brows to raise.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki)

Post by Samael Christensen February 11th 2019, 1:59 pm

One of the demons had glared at him, looking pretty pathetic from where he was standing. Considering how the kid that shared half of what he was treated him, it was nice to see some of them in a sad position like this. ”Well, looks like the little lady has no issue with me working over you guys.” His words dripped with venom, and they could sense it. However fear was not what came from them, instead a certain defiance while they communicated with Tyuki who seemed to be an oddity within The Pit. Not many angelic figures entered into the place, mostly because the place didn’t care for the good kind. One of them spoke, raising their not-brow as they questioned the truth of how things unfurled before. That was when he found himself being looked at with a questioning expression, as if she didn’t know what had just been said.

Wasn’t she just in The Pit not too long ago?

”Pits the bar you found me in. Sort of a...hellhole of sorts where the worst kind of people gather to drink. Normally people like you don’t come around, mostly because they can’t come around. You’re kind of an anomaly I think.” He looked to the demons with a clenched fist, causing one of them to flinch before they nodded. ”So, why were you following this nice young woman? Aside from being massive creeps.” He added, the nails on one of his hands shifting into thick, black ravens talons. Another threat, and one more dangerous than the fist.

”We wanted to see what kind of thing she was. She’s no ordinary angel, walking into the pit like that. ” One of them said, eyeing his claws meaningfully.

”That sounds like a perfect reason to stalk someone” The eye-roll wasn’t visible but it was there. ”so what should we do with them?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 15th 2019, 4:49 pm

Tyuki would look at Samael with a look of bewilderment. She had honestly forgotten it was real for a second. She had really been inside of a demon bar, and she was pretty sure she had been sneezed out of it. Or forcefully removed. Either way, she was no longer inside of it and she was actually... a little offended!

How come she had been kicked out? Was it because she was... an angelic... thing? Creature? Being?

She pondered on the topic and hummed as she did, pacing back and forth. Her wings would ruffle as she paced, the feathers puffing up and then relaxing back down. She would then smooth her hair back and flick it out of her face and look toward Samael.

"Well, honestly, had they just asked instead of throwing punches first I wouldn't have beat them up so badly. Hmm. What should we do? If they're just curious, I could tell them. Maybe they know my Aunt and Uncle?" thinking some more, she paced a few more times.

"But these guys could also be hired by Dreamweaver to distract me from finding the supernatural detective! He was suppose to be in a bar kind of like The Pit, or at least, something shady like that. Huh."

She stopped in her tracks and looked at Samael.

"Wait. Didn't you say you were... a detective... of sorts?" furrowing her brows, she waited for his answer on the edge of her seat.

Imagine inner Tyuki, sitting down, literally on the edge of a seat while real Tyuki stood there, blank faced, and doe eyed. Lost, confused, but still present.

Poor girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
How to Save a Life (Starring Sammy and Tooki) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 21st 2019, 12:32 am

There was something about him putting the lives of others in the hands of an angelic individual but then again these were demons. He held little care for those that shared that demonic heritage, especially if they shared a father. Luckily these were no spawns of that prince. She muttered to herself about her aunt and uncle, though he didn’t even know who they were. No names came with them so he was tempted to ask who they were. Maybe those were names that he knew within the world he worked in.

Things did quickly change to him with a question about what he did. ”Yeah, a few important people come to me when they need something looked into.” He stroked his chin, looking the three bound demons over. ”sometimes I have to clean things up and sometimes people just really need their mysteries solved.” Like a Nancy Drew of sorts, minus a few key features anyway.  His wings flexed a few times, rustling loose a feather. With a frown he turned to Tyuki, arcing a single brow.

”You...weren’t looking for me were you?” His tone sounded incredulous but then again it was very possible. How someone could look for a person without knowing what  ”who are you anyway? You make your aunt and uncle sound like someone important.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2019, 4:00 am

Tyuki would feel as if she had hit the jack pot!

"My Aunt and Uncle are kind of a big deal, at least, they like to think they are. To me they're just a couple of dweebs. Although, I can see my Aunt Chelle literally smacking me upside the head for calling her a dweeb. Maybe I should shut up before she literally comes for me." letting out a sheepish laugh, Tyuki scratched the back of her head and sighed.

"Well, I don't want these three idiots to find out who I am, so uh, let's just ditch em here for a few minutes and fly up there to talk." shrugging, Tyuki would let her wings stretch out and then lift her up into the air, waiting for Samael to follow her.

Once the two of them were sky bound, Tyuki let out a sigh of relief and looked down at the three goons. The wind up here was a bit colder than usual, but it was likely because a snow storm was on the way. It had cleared up for a few days, but Spring wasn't quite here in Illinois.

"My name is Tyuki Gold. I'm (sort of) famous? My Aunt and Uncle are, uh. Well. My Aunt is Chelle Takeiro, and she's a mogul of sorts above ground, but is kind of a big deal behind the scenes. Or something. I'm not all caught up but I know her many mansions are great for vacations." shaking her head, her wings would shift and pump a few times to make sure she stayed put instead of drifting off away from Samael.

"But, anyway. I think you are who I was looking for. You can probably help me find Dreamweaver. She's kind of annoying, but she's really making my life hell and I can't stand it any more." rambling was what a Tyuki did best, and she did it with little to no grace of poise. She just let the word vomit do it's job, not even really paying attention to Samael's expressions until she was done. She looked over at his face, waiting to see his response.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 16th 2019, 11:54 pm

Now he was dealing with someone that was the niece of a pretty important thing. An aunt and uncle, though he didn’t know the name immediately. Honestly it was hard to remember all of these monikers that people used when a lot of important people existed within this world. ”Sounds like a pretty strict woman,” He noted, huffing slightly while letting his eyes wash over the demons they had managed to bind with unyielding metal. With one last look, pushing aside the thoughts that demanded he kill them the cambion rose with a flap of wings.

The cold wind smelled faintly of snow, a storm coming though he didn’t intend to be there in time. Once they were properly hovering within the air she began to speak, mostly explaining who she was and that aunt who seemed so important.  Something about her name sounded familiar once said but he couldn’t quite figure out off the top of his head. ”Sounds pretty important if you ask me, but I know many rich types who are secretly important in the supernatural underworld. Think I have heard of you before, though have to admit I don’t follow celebrities too much.”

Who this Dreamweaver was, however was something else entirely. Not a person he had heard too much about beyond but there was something he could do to find the person that was being looked for. ”Well, I know what it’s like to have someone trying to make my life a living hell. So, maybe I could help find this person and you do whatever it is you need to do.” Something told him that did not involve killing this thorn in her side. ”would just have to give me what info you have and I can work from there.”

A few more flaps as he stole a few glances as the criminals the two of them had tied up down there. ”Anything in specific you want done with her or should I leave that to you?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 21st 2019, 2:50 am

Tyuki would think for a few moments, a hand resting on her chin as her index finger picked at her lower lip. She furrowed her brows in thought before letting out a sigh.

"Honestly. I just need to know what her next move is. I want to catch her and get her tossed in jail. She's always destroying property or trying to beat up my friends, and I am just over it." she would wave her hand off to the side in annoyance.

"But if you're suggesting you're going to beat her up, uhm, please! Don't! Do! That!" she would accentuate her words with a few claps between them, a laugh following.

"I don't think it's fair to have my nemesis have their own nemesis on top of that... ya kno? So. Uhm. Samael, Sammy.. Sammm." she hummed a bit before looking down at the demons they had apprehended.

"What should we do about these guys? I honestly vote we let the meta police take em in. One anonymous call, the jaws of life, and a couple of meta proof vehicles and they're taken care of. Whaddya think?" she smiled, looking back to Samael with a twinkle in her green eyes.

She was always so perky, and happy. It was hard to make Tyuki upset or sad. It really took a lot to make her mad, too. She was definitely the complete and total opposite of this guy. Undoubtedly so.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about my Uncle Nate! He likes to gamble a lot and hangs out in bars, too. He has a gun that talks a lot, and he smokes too many clove cigarettes. You might have met him?" she turned her head to the side as she questioned Samael, that soft smile never leaving her lips.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 11th 2019, 11:03 am

Samael listened to why the girl wanted this person found and nodded as if understanding. ”Well, I know how that feels,” Which he did. He had a half-brother who thought killing him would have been fine because he was a demon and deserved to be killed. Honestly he half expected Nathaniel to rise from an unknown alley with golden flames rising around him and wanting to ram a crystal blade through his chest. ”besides, your nemesis deserves someone to chase them down and make them suffer like they do to you,” He shrugged, despite the fact he had no intent to go beating up unknown women.

”Well that might be better than whatever I would have done with them,” He pursed his lips thoughtful, nodding when he could agree with it. So long as he stayed away from these police when they came around. Because honestly he knew they would likely recognize his face and do something about it. Might have been that nauseating optimism that kept him from immediately taking the violent action to shut these men down. ”an uncle Nate? Sorry, I have a half-brother with the same name but don’t know anything about someone with a talking gun that smokes,”

Quickly he descended and allowed the wings to fold back against his back with the feathers brushing against his back and shoulders. ”this uncle someone I should meet? Because sounds like you’re related to some pretty important people, though most important people these days want me pretty dead.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2019, 4:12 pm

Tyuki thought she had it rough. Clearly she didn't. Well, she didn't really think she had it rough. But, uhm, she had dealt with some stuff that was definitely relatable. Dying aunt, just learning how to fly again, and this new power of her's was really putting a damper on things.

"Well, geeze. I'm glad I don't have any half siblings that want me dead. I did meet a few guys that wanted to kill me though. Pretty sure I was dead there for a minute, but here I am. Alive and well." she made a gesture at her whole self and then smiled again. It was infectious. She couldn't help herself.

"My Uncle Nate only has one sister, and that's my Aunt Chelle. At least, from what he's told me. Aunt Chelle is always adopting people, or pitying people and adding them to the family. But she does have a few other brothers... Uncle Asmodeus likes to be a dog sometimes... Hmm. I have a cousin named Malus. I also have an Uncle Malphas; he doesn't come around much. Kind of keeps to himself, but then again, Aunt Chelle is too prideful to admit she's dying or whatever."

She would descend with him, landing next to him with a gentle tap of her shoes on the ground beneath her feet. Her wings would ruffle and then fold as well, the very tips of the feathers gently brushing against the ground.

"Maybe you should meet my Uncle Nate. He's weird. His gun, Wick? He's even more weird. Like. Ugh." she rolled her eyes at the thought of hearing Wick go on a tangent about cake versus pie again.

"Ya know. Sorry for talking your ear off. It's just, kind of a relief to meet someone closer to me... ya know? Like. Sigh. It's so nice." she had been talking a mile a minute, so maybe it would take Sammy to catch up to what she said, but she was oblivious to his emotions if he was in shock about her history tree reveal or not.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 3rd 2019, 4:50 pm

”I’m the black sheep of the family. It happens sometimes,” He said with a casual shrug,  smirking despite how strange that might have sounded to any normal humans. His whole world was composed of strange scenarios that might have turned any normal person off after all. He didn’t react to the statement of her being dead once, because near death experiences were not unheard of. Instead he listened to the list of family members ; one of which stuck out more than the others. His eyes wide in surprise as if he had heard those exact syllables from from her mouth.  

It was when the two of them landed that it all clicked and he tried to open his mouth to speak and Tyuki continued to talk.  His wings ruffled in an anxious fashion before the moment presented itself for him to actually speak. ”An uncle Malphas huh?” He questioned, arcing a brow as the information washed over him. ”well he happens to be my father, so I guess that would make us...cousins?” His grin was toothy, burying hands into his pockets and just sighing deeply.

Well not the first time he find out he had new family.

Well she wasn’t new but new to him. ”Good to meet family that doesn’t want me dead. Just hoping it stays that way. Sounds like I got an uncle to meet now,” The city continued loudly around them but it happened. Keeping control of his emotions was easy enough, he had plenty of practice with that.  ”guess we need to catch up, right cuz?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2020, 5:11 pm

Being the black sheep of the family stung with Tyuki. It brought back a memory.

She sat there, alone, the spoiled rich kid that gave her godmother a fat paycheck that gave them a lavish home. But she was the girl in the attic, the kid that wasn't that good in school and just wanted nothing more than to focus on music and getting a career in the same field as her father.

But on the same side, Tyuki was a girl that happened to have some deep blood ties to a very, very important blood line. If this isn't an anime plot line, she didn't know what it was.

As Samael spoke, Tyuki's gaze would soften, and her eyes seemed to gloss over. A memory had crept its way back, heartache settling into Tyuki for a few moments while she thought of her parents. Her beautiful mom and her handsome dad. They were such a bizarre pairing. Her mom had the most beautiful green eyes. They were like twinkling emeralds, freshly polished and set in rose gold. Her mother's skin was a mahogany glow, her features almost angelic. A smile tugged at her lips as she looked back to Samael, his words cutting her thoughts.

'... that would make us... cousins?'

Her eyes got wide, her smile following after. She had slightly crooked bottom teeth, but they were otherwise normal in comparison to his ever-so slightly pointed canines. But that could honestly just be her looking too closely at him.

"I could go for some grub, to be honest. This is where I live, so maybe we go to my place so I can get clean clothes and then we can grab a bite to eat and chat about life?" she offered, her wings stretching a bit as she readied for a quick take off.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top