The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 12:12 am

Adrian grinned, shaking his head slowly as he grabbed the pipe. Right after he took a hit, Marie tackled him, taking him to the ground. After a brief moment of confusion, she stuck his face in his and they began kissing passionately.After a couple of seconds, Adrian used enough of his brain to throw the pipe back to Andrew, thinking he had good enough reflexes to catch it. If not, it was no loss of Adrian's. He already had the girl, or rather, the girl had him. Her knees bent at his waist as she leaned over his body. Marie began slowly moving up and down his neck with her tongue, kissing him roughly and passionately.

Project F

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 12:21 am

Andrew caught the pipe without taking away from his kiss. "Adrian, you got anywhere here in LA" he said in between kisses. Andrew slid his pipe into his bag and continued to kiss Roxanne passionately. Andrew pulled away for a second, "I am just here on vacation" he said with a grin as he looked over at Adrian and Marie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 12:27 am

Adrian gave Marie a soft tap on her head, indicating that she could stop licking him now. It was starting to go from sexy,to weird. The only place I have is a cardboard bo-no wait. Sold that to a hobo. Easiest five bucks ever. But, you know me. I came here on business, not to buy a timeshare." Adrian said longwindedly, quickly returning to making out with Marie afterwards.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 3:32 pm

Andrew merely shrugged and continued as he was before, he slid the pipe into his pocket as he didn't pull away, he looked over at Adrian. 'Look, man I don't know if I can perform, with you right next to me" he said leaning back as he held Roxanne in his arms and just laid there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 5:17 pm

"Then move" Adrian stated simply, Marie finally stopping the onslaught. Adrian smiled mischeviously as a layer of ice formed underneath Andrew, flipping over and pushing him down the hill. "How lucky." he stated ironicly, returning to his girl. "Now, wh-" he wasn't even halfway through his sentence when Marie crawled up in front of him with a devilish grin.She unbuckled the belt that he forgot that he had on. Where the hell did that come from? he wondered in his head.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 5:21 pm

Andrew and Roxanne slid down the hood. "This will work" he said as he wrapped his arms around her, at the bottom of the hill. Andrew continued kissed her more and she unbuttoned his pants, which brought a smile to Andrew's face as he kissed her longer.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 5:39 pm

A couple of hours later Adrian got up and put his clothes back on.It was a pretty good performance, but that didn't mean his was going to stay. [color=Andrew, you coming?[/color] he asked, not daring to look down the hill for fear of what he would see. No sounds had been coming down there for a few minutes, so he figured they were done. Adrian turned his attention back to Marie, who was lying on her back, passed out. Better to leave her this way then to go through trying to find out where she lives and all that crap, plus I don't want to have to pay for a hotel room.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 5:43 pm

Andrew walked up the hill pulling his pants up the rest of the way and buttoning them. "Yeah man let's get out of here before they wake up, the last thing I want is to cuddle." he said with a smile as he and Adrian started to leave. "So was yours any good" he said with a smile as he smoothed out his t-shirt.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 5:46 pm

"Better than was expected. Your's? Adrian asked with a chuckle as he rolled his neck a little bit, trying to pop every little bit."Shit.' he cursed under his breath, walking back over to where Marie slept and licking his palm. He rubbed it vigorously on her stomach and left breast, trying to remove the ink that was on there. He casually walked back to where Andrew was afterwards. "Gave her my phone number on accident. he explained.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 5:54 pm

"Fuckin crazy dude." he said as he smiled. "You ready to go before they wake up" he said anxiously as he watched Adrian. "Yours looked liked a partyer I am surprised she didn't rock your world" he said with a grin as he turned to walk away as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, and began to smoke it.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 5:56 pm

"She may have looked the part, but she didn't act it. Did you see how I had to teach her how to smoke that shit? It was pretty much like that all night. HTough I have to say, she is a fast learner." Adrian said, winking.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 6:02 pm

Andrew just laughed, he wasn't used to having friends but Adrian was cool, "I just laid there for like 15 minutes while she did all the work." Andrew said as he puffed the cigarette. Andrew laughed as he looked back where they had ditched the girls.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 6:10 pm

"Fifteen minutes? Thats it? Shit man, you under did it." Adrian said, laughing Andrew was pretty cool in his eyes. At least, cool enough to let him have smoke some of his pot. And that's really all you could ask of a friend, isn't it. To share some of their pot. It's what makes the world go round, cept for Zimbabwe. They didn't like that shit.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 6:12 pm

"I didn't say we stopped, I did some work myself" he said with a wink. "Hey man, you want some more pot" as he looked over at Adrian as the reached the town again. He couldn't help but wander what happened to the girls they had left, what would they think when they woke up.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 6:26 pm

"Do you have to ask? Adrian asked with a slick smile.As they approached the town, he didn't do anything about his appearance. His hair was all brushed to one side, his shirt and jeans a rumpled mess, and several feathers were crooked. Adrian didn't really care. All good looks were good for was picking up chicks, which he had already successfully checked off his list for the day.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 7:21 pm

Andrew pulled out his pipe, his brown hair was swooped to the left and Andrew lit the bowl and pulled the smoke into his lungs, holding it while passing it to Adrian, and he blew the smoke out, while scratching the back of his head.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top