The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_vote_lcapIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_voting_barIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_vote_lcapIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_voting_barIf you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) Empty If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Post by Project F December 5th 2009, 4:02 pm

Adrian was having a crappy day. THe one person he managaed to pin and corner had already called the police, causing him to flea the scene. He was many things, but he wasn't stupid. THen, on top of that, Sombody spilled coffee on him. They wouldn't find the body for a while. Or, at least as long as it took to unthaw a frozen corpse incased in 5 foot thick ice 15 feet underground. HE was flying a little bit to get some excersice, actually stopping a couple of crimes on his way. The only reason he was in Phoenix was that someone had some...information. Information that he would prefer to keep under ground.
"You have the stuff?" he asked the man at the door, knowing that he was not the man. They never were. They were just there to see if you could handle what the group had to dish out. After passing the initiation, rather painfully on the bodyguards part, Adrian entered the room.
"I was promised some information. Now what the hell is it?" he asked the man in the room, slamming his fist on the lone table.
"Hey hey hey now. No need to be so feisty. I have the info. Do you have my payment?" the man asked, standing up to reveal his full height. HE was about 6'2". Well above Adrian's head. his suit and tie practicality screamed business, but that was not what Adrian was looking at. He was looking at the indent on the mans face where two rings had cut his flesh, leaving a permanent scar.
"Ya, I have it right here. Now what the hell is it?" Adrian asked, sliding a minalla envelope over to the other side of the table.
After counting the money in the the envelope, the other man spoke "They are after you." as he snuck into the shadows. Adrian knew that he had no shot at getting the man, so he just walked away.
Utterly hopelessness as to what the man was talking about Adrian just started walking down the streets, his wings safely tucked into his leather jacket and a mischievous grin on his face. His legs were walking slowly in the safe haven of his torn up jeans, and it was snowing. In LA. How odd....
Project F
Project F

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) Empty Re: If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 1:27 am

"Hey Adrian!' Andrew yelled as he approached his friend. As Andrew got to the side of Adrian he slowed down. "Hey what are you doing in LA" he asked as he shoved his hands in the back pockets of his tight jeans, Andrew also had on a tight fitting red and black striped hoody. "What were you doing in there man? Nothing good is in there" he asked pointing to the building he saw Adrian exit. Andrew pulled out a cigarette pack as he waited for Adrian to answer and lit the cigarette, and began to puff on the cigarette lightly as he smiled, and blew smoke out of his mouth by pressing his lips together and blowing in the opposite direction of Adrian.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN) Empty Re: If you're blue and you don't know where to go to. (OPEN)

Post by Project F December 6th 2009, 1:34 am

Adrian swiped a cigarette from the pack and Andrew's lighter. After a few unsuccessful attempts, the cigarette finally decided to light up."I know that now." Adrian said, handing Andrew back his lighter and puffing the smoke out of his mouth."Asshole took my money" he muttered under his breath, trying to forget the conversation he just had. Or rather, the two sentences he still wondered why he wasted his breath with. "You know, these things are supposed to kill you." Adrian said, more out of amazement than real relevance
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 6:15 pm

"Yeah, but for some reason, they don't effect me, I suppose it is my luck acting up again" he said with a smirk, then he paid attention to his previous statement. "Well hey man let's go get your money back man , you can't let people push you around like that" he said as he stopped walking, but not smoking, he took a long drag before releaeing the smoke into the atmosphere, as it curled in the wind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 6th 2009, 6:19 pm

"Dude, forget it. He has enough body guards to keep 10 presidents safe, all of them having powers.Different ones. They work together like a hive mind. It can't be done. It's just not worth it." Adrian said,rolling his neck around as he inhaled deeply. Normally he wouldn't smoke, only doing so when he was nervous. He wasn't really nervous right now, more anxious. Who the hell was that guy talking about? Who was after him?
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 11:09 pm

"Who was it, and what did he say to get you so on edge" he asked as he began to walk again and puffed in more smoke and blew it out of his nose, Andrew flipped his hood over his head and it hung loosely as he walked down the sidewalk, "Well you wanna have some fun, like pick up some chicks, hell we might get lucky" he said with a grin.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 6th 2009, 11:17 pm

"What the hell you talking about might?" Adrian said with a sly smile. "Just look at us man. Were gorgeous. It's not a question of if, it is a question of how many.' he continued, puffing out a cloud of smoke while laughing. he cracked his knuckles slowly as he spotted two girls around their age across the street. "Han on one moment. You got any scissors? Wait, never mind. Adrian said. Tentacles of ice broke through his shirt and cut it in the back, allowing his wings to break through. He didn't let them though, not yet. Adrian walked over to the two girls, and muttered something that couldn't be heard by Andrew, flashing his wings and showing off his ice powers. As Adrian walked back, the two girls fallowed him. "What did I say?" he said, winking at Andrew.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 11:27 pm

"I am surprised they wanted a man with a wingspan bigger than them" Andrew said jokingly as he smiled at Adrian. Andrew winked at one of the girls, he saw the brunette and that is what he wanted, he didn't even notice the other girl or what she looked like. The girl he saw had midnight black hair and tow lip piercings right next to one another and a tattoo on her right shoulder. "Hey babe" he said with a smirk as he puffed on his cigarette, as he blew out the smoke she smiled flirtatiously at him.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 6th 2009, 11:34 pm

Adrian smirked at Andrew's pick of girl, deciding to just go with it and put his arm around the other one."Every girl loves a guy with a giant wingspan." he said with a chuckle. It was then that he actually looked at the girl he had his arm around. She had long blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her green eyes were not unlike his own. His hand smelled of tree sap because Adrian had recently been in the forest. Business. Business that no one else need to know about. "So, where do you girls wanna go?" He asked with a flirtatious smile.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 11:40 pm

Andrew didn't wait for the girls to answer. "I know, you guys have to follow me and trust me." he said as he put an arm around his girl and began walking. Andrew made a few trips with the hand holding the cigarette from his lips to his side, and blew out a large cloud of smoke, Andrew's girl didn't seem to mind, after a bit she leaned over and whispered in Andrew's ear and he chuckled, he leaned his head back behind his girl and Adrian's girl's back and gave him a nod to saw 'good job' then leaned forward and continued to walk heading for the outskirts of town.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 6th 2009, 11:50 pm

Adrian nodded back, knowing what he was saying. Although he didn't really trust him a whole lot, Adrian was fallowing Andrew. The guy wasn't half bad, plus he still wanted to know what Andrew's power was. It seemed like he was always incredibly lucky, but that probably had nothing to do with it. Adrian was already down to the butt of his cigarette, so he just threw it in the snow that was amassing in the streets. He didn't really care about the animals or the environment or that crap. All the SAFE THE WORLD FOR OUR KIDS! shit. Adrian never bought into that crap, thus throwing the last remains of his cigarette into the road.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 11:56 pm

As Andrew, Adrian and the girls walked the approached the edge, of town and Andrew lead them up a ridge, and then the 4 of them were sitting on top of a large hill looking over the town of Los Angeles. Andrew reached into his pocket and pulled out a baggie filled with marijuana. Andrew then pulled out a pipe and packed a bowl. Andrew flicked his lighter and eventually got it to light as he burnt the starting bud he inhaled the smoke and held it before letting it all out, just by looking at his girl, he could tell she had done this before, and quite often. Andrew pulled it away and handed it to his girl, who on the trip up the hill he had learned her name was Roxanne. Roxanne followed suit and passed the pipe to Adrian.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 12:01 am

Hell yes Adrian thought, puffing in the smoke. He held it in for as long as possible to savor it. By the look on his girls face, she had never even hear of pot before.What a drag he thought, almost chuckling at his unintended pun. After showing Marie, that was her name, how to take a hit, he passed the pipe back to Andrew, glad for the distraction. "The city looks beautiful from here." he said sarcastically, layers of smoke and smog visible in the air. Several buildings were literally black with scum, and more than a few were boarded up.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 12:06 am

Andrew chuckled as he took a hit, and held the smoke grabbing the back of Roxanne's head and pulling her in, leaving his mouth only inches from her's, both of their mouths were open and Andrew blew into her mouth, who inhaled but quickly kissed him softly. Andrew winked at Adrian as he passed him the pipe and continued to kiss his girl.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Project F December 7th 2009, 12:12 am

Adrian grinned, shaking his head slowly as he grabbed the pipe. Right after he took a hit, Marie tackled him, taking him to the ground. After a brief moment of confusion, she stuck his face in his and they began kissing passionately.After a couple of seconds, Adrian used enough of his brain to throw the pipe back to Andrew, thinking he had good enough reflexes to catch it. If not, it was no loss of Adrian's. He already had the girl, or rather, the girl had him. Her knees bent at his waist as she leaned over his body. Marie began slowly moving up and down his neck with her tongue, kissing him roughly and passionately.
Project F
Project F

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top