The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_vote_lcapXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_voting_barXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_vote_lcapXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_voting_barXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 Empty Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

Post by Saileyra May 27th 2018, 4:24 pm

Saileyra-

"Reborn to Walk Through the Fire and Flame"

The Bio

Renegade Name: Saileyra
Title: Ex-Founder of Ocean
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Age:  225 Before Slumber. One Year After Awakening and Migration to Hero World.
Race: X.E.T.A Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendent With Phoenix Seraph Genetic Augmentation
Hair: Black with red,yellow, and white feathers aesthetically growing.
Eyes: Magenta with Silver Rings.
Height: Five Foot Seven In Boots. Five Foot Six Flat Foot.
Weight: 112LBS
Blood type: X-Cell Aether Oriented.

The Looks

The Personality

Logical. Emotionally-Balanced And High-Gaurded. Blunt. Educated. Prideful. Moralistic. Selfless. Brave. Genius. Unsocial.

The Story

Spoiler:

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Power 1:
X-Cell And Xeno-Perception Via Biological Prowress:
X-Cells are fit to adapt, with her intelligence and her race being so keen to pick up on energies and are able to see everything around them on a biological scale from molecules to the grains of sand. She is able to pre-meditate ones moves and energies through neurological brain conception. Thanks to the divine hyper-dna of her meta-humane existence.

When in combat this perk is passive, it comes with the use of super-human reflexes on an accelerated scale giving it uses against abilities. Most Melee oriented fighters are not keen to detect abilities such as time distortion, flame magics, or even runes. With the X-Cell and Xeno-Perception, Saileyra can read abilities and administrate proper ways to get away physically from moves. Albeit, this character loses her powers whenever she steps into the world she is able to tap into this part of her brain at all times.

Power 2:
Unlimited Adrenaline Control:
The adrenal gland can be tapped at any time. Sai cannot feel pain, it is not something that is registered that 'hurts'. It's pleasurable, this may cause a sadistic twist in her personality that some may note as cold or either morbid. X-Cells, adapt readily to combat scenarios and with the full control over her adrenaline gland. Fight or Flight, becomes fight in all combat scenarios.

For example, if someone were to chop off Sai's arm in an entire integrity. Pain would not perceived because she can control her adrenaline. Although, this perk will not effective her regeneration. Due to the fact she migrated into this world many of her abilities such as hyper-regeneration will not work . Her body in most instances are super hard to damage in normal scenarios in combat.

Power 3:
Pain Compliance Genius and XenoMancy:
Like all super geniuses most are able to predict your moves before your able to do them. Saileyra being able to be smart and fight sh can utilize this knowledge to make the body suffer for it. Rather than hitting the body in the normal areas she could render the nervous system useless by simple blows.

XETA are fit to adapt, when their powers are active they usually have the ability to adapt to a persons moves and learn them. This can apply to Sai in the concept of battle. She can adapt to a persons move, not that she can learn a mages spell. Yet, she will memorize, learn, and adapt how to use her body and her skill set to move and get out of the way of moves that were thrown at her before.

In time with mastered reflexes and intelligence with her xenoperception able to break apart moves xeno-many allows her to execute repetition and improvisation of destroying the moves according to muscle memory, genius, and physical dexterity.

Power 4:
Cat-like Flexibility, Parkour And Acrobatics
This is pretty fucking self explanatory, this bitch can move, she may not be as fast as most but she is smart enough to know how to do it. From long range gun slinging to close range combat she knows how to utilize her physical body to bring the damage to boot.

In urban setting, this often comes useful for travel on foot or escape. Flexibility allowing her to take contortionist feats allowing her to dodge almost as if she was part of the matrix thanks to her mastered fighting style.
The Weaknesses

Weakness 1:
Unable to Combat Without Best Friend Xeonix. If Xeonix can no longer battle because he is a android she would be to emotionally over whelmed by the incapacitate of her best friend to combat also. Xeonix is weak to electricity.

Weakness to Power 2:
Because of the fact the doesn't feel pain Saileyra often goes to long in battle and will instantly collapse from over doing it out of nowhere. Despite not having mental awareness of limitations those limitations do exist when her body physically cannot do it.

Weakness to Power 3:
Saileyra may be a super genius able to comprehend everything and recall. She cannot learn any time of magic what so ever due to the fact she is not natural to this world because of time travel.

Saileyra suffers chronic migraines due to hyper intelligence. Sensitive to really loud noises because of hyper human existence.

Weakness to Power 4:
Saileyra isn't as fast as she is acrobatic so sometimes she cannot get out of the way of the move just in time. Often leading to misjudgment of how far she can jump or move. Her brain is used to her powers in her home world so she makes mistakes often in distance or how far she can move.

The Items

Xetakkalyria-Thread: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11572-xetakkalyria-gunblade

The Minions

Xeonix:Going to Post His Thread Soon Enough. Will Not Use Him Until He is Approved. Otherwise, nonexistent.

The Fluff

Has some pretty bad ass wings that doesn't work in this world. Decorative. Usually stays in her back.

The RP Sample

{spoiler]So the sermon went on from the sounds of the church, in the darkness of the night it rained. The sound of plummeting waters crashed down onto the surface of the city. Recently, Sai had landed in rome a place where she had heard many things about. The architecture many of the places she created had been based off this place. To actually see it in this time period was amusing, crack, the sound of thunder occurred. Sitting on the palm of a seraphic statue was the warrior chaotic hero. Exodus was primed, her senses on high alert, paranoia with a mixture of unsecurity ensued. This place, the hidden mutants, humans, and gods alike remained unknown to her.

To fight would be the first choice, to actually wait for someone to attack he would be another. Xetakka primed, her edge would scream when drawn. Xetallum, the only thing that was brought with her from home. Xeonix? Where was he, it only made her ponder. Her friend, companion, and brother in arms also gone. Mikona may have been somewhere around here she wasn't sure. It was only herself at the moment coated by the wings of the seraph. Six wings breadth about as the crafted statue sat atop a church. She was high up, lurking, readily able to strike if necessary.

Sai's outfit constructed from graphene spider-silk, very durable, light weight; underneath the jacket which was zipped to her neck would be a trinium under armor. All brought with her from the realm which she had fallen from; clad in black. A cat suit meeting a terminator outfit, the x-belts studded hanging at her hips as the jacket zipped up the center with a simple collar without a hood. Long black hair coated her face as her magenta eyes stared out looking to the statues and the like. Thank god for her super humane existence, she wouldn't need to eat to stay alive. Although she could no longer hyper-regenerate some qualities did remain.

Diamond carbonate boots flat as she remained crouched, water dripping down her face as her magenta eyes speckled with red stared out to the world. It seemed here, would be the place where she would dwell even if it would be temporarily. She seen potiential, a place of security, secrets; and even high demand of luxury. It would be a hope, but for now she remained on the outside, watching, listening to the hymns hopeful that enochian would eventually return.[/spoiler]

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 Empty Re: Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

Post by Bliss May 27th 2018, 5:33 pm

Reapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top