The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_vote_lcapXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_voting_barXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_vote_lcapXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_voting_barXeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  Empty Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

Post by Saileyra April 19th 2013, 11:53 am

Saileyra
Xeta Sai Delta-Exodus Protoype Form 2

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: XETA Sai
Title: Xeta Sai Delta Exodus Protoype Form 2
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Age: 225 Before Slumber. One Year After Awakening and Migration to Hero World.
Race: X.E.T.A Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendent With Phoenix Seraph Genetic Augmentation

What Is A X.E.T.A Biologically?
Feminine Elan and Masculine Bryo energies added, augmenting the endocrin system immensely.
Pituitary, Pineal, and Lymph glands enhanced, giving many mental effects as well as healing.
X-Cells, the amalgam of all the enhancements, provide immense energy and healing properties.
Alchemy, not mere science, magic as much as Divine was put into this mixture. Abundantly, Xeta composed Hyper-DNA, allowing greater prana production and natural psychic tendencies show.
Nanites, or for the medieval-buff, Magic could flow through their veins, and tether to them their Xetagear. Specifically, Xeta do not know magic innately however can learn it by any means. In short, two Hormones and the X-cells make the main differences besides In-born Ascendant qualities.

Her Current Form Two Capabilities?
LEVEL 2 :  (Obtained when the X.E.T.A has underwent a near-death-experience, the progression seems to double the initial base of the X.E.T.A) Human Prowess(x7), Hyper-Regeneration, O.B.A., Psi & Chi Awareness and Utilization.

Genetic Augementations:
XETA are fit to adapt due to their x-cells to the very fine fiber of their genetic strands. Saileyra genetically altered herself with Seraph DNA from her Gaurdian Kalix. At the same time she also had injected herself with Phoenix DNA. Sai's hybrid XETA DNA allowed her to grow wings, celestiality, and able to tap into her hyper state.

Hair: Black
Eyes: Magenta with Silver Rings
Height: Five Foot Six In Boots. Five Foot Four Flat Foot.
Weight: 112LBS
Blood type: X-Cell Aether Oriented.

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Logical. Emotionally-Balanced And High-Gaurded. Blunt. Educated. Prideful. Moralistic. Selfless. Brave. Genius. Unsocial.

History:
Spoiler:

The Powers

Power 1:
X-Cell And Xeno-Perception Via Biological Prowress:
X-Cells are fit to adapt, with her intelligence and her race being so keen to pick up on energies and are able to see everything around them on a biological scale from molecules to the grains of sand. She is able to pre-meditate ones moves and energies through neurological brain conception. Thanks to the divine hyper-dna of her meta-humane existence.

When in combat this perk is passive, it comes with the use of super-human reflexes on an accelerated scale giving it uses against abilities. Most Melee oriented fighters are not keen to detect abilities such as time distortion, flame magics, or even runes. With the X-Cell and Xeno-Perception, Saileyra can read abilities and administrate proper ways to get away physically from moves. Albeit, this character loses her powers whenever she steps into the world she is able to tap into this part of her brain at all times.

Power 2:
Unlimited Adrenaline Control:
The adrenal gland can be tapped at any time. Sai cannot feel pain, it is not something that is registered that 'hurts'. It's pleasurable, this may cause a sadistic twist in her personality that some may note as cold or either morbid. X-Cells, adapt readily to combat scenarios and with the full control over her adrenaline gland. Fight or Flight, becomes fight in all combat scenarios.

For example, if someone were to chop off Sai's arm in an entire integrity. Pain would not perceived because she can control her adrenaline. Although, this perk will not effective her regeneration. Due to the fact she migrated into this world many of her abilities such as hyper-regeneration will not work . Her body in most instances are super hard to damage in normal scenarios in combat.

Power 3:
Pain Compliance Genius and XenoMancy:
Like all super geniuses most are able to predict your moves before your able to do them. Saileyra being able to be smart and fight sh can utilize this knowledge to make the body suffer for it. Rather than hitting the body in the normal areas she could render the nervous system useless by simple blows.

XETA are fit to adapt, when their powers are active they usually have the ability to adapt to a persons moves and learn them. This can apply to Sai in the concept of battle. She can adapt to a persons move, not that she can learn a mages spell. Yet, she will memorize, learn, and adapt how to use her body and her skill set to move and get out of the way of moves that were thrown at her before.

In time with mastered reflexes and intelligence with her xenoperception able to break apart moves xeno-many allows her to execute repetition and improvisation of destroying the moves according to muscle memory, genius, and physical dexterity.

Power 4:
Cat-like Flexibility, Parkour And Acrobatics
This is pretty fucking self explanatory, this bitch can move, she may not be as fast as most but she is smart enough to know how to do it. From long range gun slinging to close range combat she knows how to utilize her physical body to bring the damage to boot.

In urban setting, this often comes useful for travel on foot or escape. Flexibility allowing her to take contortionist feats allowing her to dodge almost as if she was part of the matrix thanks to her mastered fighting style.

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 0
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Durability: 6
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 10
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 5

Last edited by Saileyra on September 7th 2013, 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  Empty Re: Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2013, 1:59 pm

This is beautiful.

(:

Approved and moved.

Welcome the the world of Heroes and Villains. :]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2  Empty Re: Xeno-Evolutionary Terrestrial Ascendents: XSD-EP F2

Post by Forceaus July 11th 2013, 10:20 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2013, 9:54 am

Unapproved for history edits.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2013, 10:27 am

Sweet. Reapproved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top