The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 6:11 pm

Alice only giggled at the reaction she got from her friend. Being able to make him laugh was only a bonus. After they arrived at their destination, Alice listened to Malik before shaking her head, "If I didn't want to, do you really think I would've flown us all the way here?" She let her "human" guise slip away to reveal her alien form and morphed one of her arms into a giant blade, "So, what's the game plan? Cause I get the feeling that this "Tuna" guy is probably expecting you to come knocking."

GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 6:25 pm

Dire stared in awe as the beautiful alien life form morphed in front of him, speechless.
He shook himself out of it just in time.
"Yeah, he expects it all right. We can handle it though... We're amazing after all." He grinned wickedly, "I was thinking I could bust in, guns blazing. Then you can come behind and pick off the ones I leave." He looked pretty confident in his idea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 7:02 pm

Siren did a facepalm with the hand that wasn't a blade, "...Look, I know this is your show and all but...maybe you could like try to keep as many as you can alive?" Before he could say anything, she cut in, "I'm not saying you can't rough them up or break a few bones. I just think they would be more useful to us alive rather than dead, since any of them could have things like secret contacts, connections to other crime syndicates, and so on. That, and...well, keeping them alive could actually be more cruel than just killing them..."

She went to put her hand on his shoulder, "I know I'm asking a lot but...can you promise me you will at least try?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : College Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 7:17 pm

Dire grimaced at her speech. Yeah, it was a lot to ask of him. Yet, he felt like he could manage it.
"Fine... I'll try to cut below the legs."

He wasted no time after busting down the door. He ran through blades low cutting through a good chunk of them, hoping that they didn't die for Alice's sake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 7:30 pm

Siren peeked in and saw him going to work. It was still more blood than she would've liked but at least Malik was keeping his word. As such, she decided to join the fray. Stepping into the place, almost half a dozen goons ran up with weapons drawn, "Freeze, or we'll shoot!" One of them shouted.

Siren's answer was to take in a deep breath and let loose an ear-splitting sonic scream that blasted all of them off their feet and sent them flying every which way. She turned and ran towards a guy on a turret, transforming her other arm into a shield to ward off the barrage of bullets before leaping upwards and downward slicing the turret in two before grabbing the guy and hurling him aside like a bean bag into a pile of boxes.

"Eat this!" With a sigh, she turned to see one of the men with a rocket launcher of all things. He fired it only for her telekinesis to go to work and catch it in mid-air. The man's face went as white as a ghost, "Oh no...guys, get down!" Siren hurled the rocket back into their midst, causing an explosion that launched them every which way, screaming.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 8:00 pm

Dire was going speedily and strong until he was knocked off his feet by a sudden screech, then by an explosion that was a little too close for comfort. "Jesus, woman!"

He cracked his neck saying, "My turn."
he hopped on the turret, mowing down a large group before a group surrounded him.
He turned and drew his katanas, but they were knocked out of his hands.
"What're you gonna do now?"

"Cliché karate movie style."
They all began to advance in, and Dire used quick precision to knock the group of 10 out.
Afterwards he began dancing and singing.
"Everybody was kung for fighting,
those cats were fast a lightning..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 8:08 pm

"Sorry! Wasn't exactly sure what to do with the rocket flying towards my face!" Siren exclaimed as she kicked one guy hard enough to break his ribs and send him flying into his buddies. She whirled around in time to find a magnum in her face, "...Oh..." The goon pulled the trigger and sent her stumbling back several steps...only to reach up and remove it, revealing only a small indent, "My turn..." She turned her arm into a whip and grabbed the guy, hauling him towards her and over towards yet another stack of boxes.

At hearing Malik sing, she couldn't help but sing along, "In fact, it was a little bit frightening..." She used telekinesis to rip a pile of shipping containers on top of a group, "But they fought with expert timing..."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 8:55 pm

"I don't know the rest of the words." He continued to sing as he sliced through a guy.

After their bonding moment of seriously injuring the mercs, Dire flopped on the floor with a huff. "Whew. I'm getting out of shape."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 8:58 pm

"If this is when you're out of shape, I'd hate to see you when you're at your peak," Siren admitted as she stopped for a breather and looked around, "So, any idea where we might find your old employer?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 9:00 pm

Dire pointed, "Well, the only place he could be is in there..." He pointed to the only in tact door in the room.

He went to open it, but paused. "You have a way to shield me without being seen?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 9:02 pm

Siren winced and shook her head, "Sorry. I can do a lot of things but I haven't quite learned how to turn myself or others invisible yet..." She scratched the back of her head, "If it helps, I can kick down for you and you can stay behind me."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 9:06 pm

Dire nodded. "I'll kick it down, then I'm gonna duck. Get ready to catch a rocket launcher and throw it."
After saying that, exactly what he said would happen, happened.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 9:31 pm

Siren saw the rocket coming and used her telekinesis to catch the rocket in mid-air. She yawned as she waited for the rocket's exhaust fuel to run out before taking it and gently laying it aside, "Ok, the way's all clear, partner."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 9:45 pm

Dire sheathed his katanas and winked at Alice, "Thanks, babe."

He pulled two kunais off of his "utility belt" and sprinted at blinding speed, tackling tuna to the ground.
"You son of a BITCH!" His demonic voice coming back on the last words, driving one of the knives into the man's left hand, causing him to scream.

"You really thought you could kill me like that?!" He yelled, driving the other into his right hand.

"At least have the balls to do it yourself!" He said punching him in the face.

His hands trembled, his eyes flaring more red than they've ever flared before, and he had never felt this in tune with his powers in his life.
He began beating the defenseless man's face in as he began yelling.
"THIS IS FOR MACKENZIE!" His voice sounding like that of the damned. It sounded as if there were a million different people screaming at once, yet it sounded distant.
He kept pounding the man's face, if he kept this up...
Tuna would be dead.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 10:03 pm

Siren returned to the ground in time to see Malik turn attack the one that was likely Tuna. Once more, she saw that demon come out and yet again, there was blood. Automatically, she regretted helping him...but more than that, she felt angry, "You..." She walked over as it looked like the man was ready to lay the final blow on his target and reached out to grab his hand.

"Stop it...STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!" She hauled off and went to deck him one in the face, her voice alone powerful enough to shatter every window in the building, all in the hopes of getting him back to his senses, "....You made me a promise, remember? That you'd try to let these people live...look around you, Malik...don't you think there's been enough blood spilled for one day? This...this isn't justice anymore...it's revenge..."

"I don't know who this Mackenzie person is but...killing this man won't bring them back..." Tears were starting to stream down her face, "Please...please don't let the demons inside you control you...don't be the kind of person who breaks their promises..." At this point, she didn't bother holding them back. Siren was a strong individual, but everyone has their limits.

Last edited by GamerXZ on November 21st 2017, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 10:13 pm

Dire was getting the revenge- the sweet, sweet revenge- that he had been longing for now for ages.
"This is for your wife! This is for your kids! This is f-" He was interrupted by a crisp fist to the jaw.
The punch was more powerful than Alice probably thought, because Dire slid across the room. Not thinking of who it was, he spun around making his katanas go out until he realized it was Alice.
He was going to question her until he saw her tears.
He felt sympathy for Alice until she mentions Mackenzie.
Then he went cold.

He looked at his handiwork, not the most bloody but it could do.
These chumps deserved it.
He put his katanas away and held his hands up, approaching Alice with a careful step.
He looked her dead in her teary eyes with a threatening tone. Not like that of hell that he had heard earlier, one of a man. A man who lost something. If Alice didn't back up, he would practically be nose to nose with her.
"Don't ever. EVER. Bring her up again."
After making his point clear, he sighed.
"Now, you look like you need a hug."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top