The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 7:06 pm

Malik watched as the guns were being... Pulled? Out of the merc's hands, though they didn't turn and fire on them. They just crumpled up and were thrown at them. Though they were disoriented and scared, they knew Dire was there. They weren't gonna leave. Malik was trying to figure out who was here to save his ass AGAIN. He kept looking around, not seeing one evident, so he decided Dire would have to show up. He pulled out a pen and roughly wrote brb on the ground as Alice was looking the other way.
Once he had rolled out of sight, he teleported on top of the concession stand.
He pressed "deploy" on his watch, causing his eyes to turn bright red and his super-uniform appeared on him.
He spun his own pistol on his hand, whistling. "Looks like your luck has run out, boys. Not much you can do here..." He stopped twirling his pistol and looked up at them, "Except die."

Dire hesitated for a moment, wondering how his voice went all demon on the word "die", that had never happened before. He shot Mickey Mouse in the head before holstering his pistol and drawing his blue flaming katanas. Using his demonic speed, he jumped down to cut off Goofy's head. He whipped around, seeing Donald Duck and the main guy both backing away.
Dire dashed over to Donald, cutting off the leader's legs in the process. He sheathed his katanas and slammed Donald to the ground, taking his mask off. Dire began pummeling his face in faster than he could block. Dire didn't actually kill him, but he would probably have extensive brain damage.
"Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..." Dire said as he walked over to the legless leader.

"So, how'd you find me? Who else knows about me?" He snarled. "I mean, I know I'm popular... But c'mon."

The leader just bit his lip. "Where... Did you get.... New powers?" He groaned.

"Oooohhh... Ya know... Good buddy of mine. See, scum like you deserve this. One day I'll get mine, but not today. Now. You didn't answer... Who knows." This time he wasn't asking.

"Tuna." Was all he said.

Anyone but Dire would've found that to be a joke, but Dire knew otherwise. One of the biggest contractors around. He was practically commercial. "I was actually gonna let you stay alive, but guess what. You just had to tell me something I didn't want to hear..." He shot the man right under his skull before standing up. There was blood splattered all over his abs, and a cut on his face that was healing as he stood.
"Okay, you're all good now!" He announced to the hesitant crowd.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 7:18 pm

With the hostage takers caught off-guard, Alice knew this was now as good a time as any to "suit up" and do her thing. However, it seemed someone was already two steps ahead of her. What she saw next looked like something you would see in a horror movie. A man with blazing red eyes and wearing a uniform of some kind descended from the rooftops and began hacking and slashing through the costumed goons, blood flying every which way.

The scene left Siren frozen like a statue and many of the park-goers were scared out of their minds, a number of children actually crying into the arms of their parents. As the nightmare ended, the man turned to address the crowd who automatically turned and booked it, trampling over each other as they did so.

Alice was left there on the ground, shaken and disturbed by what she had seen. She backed away until her hand fell on the slip of paper. She picked it up, "Brb..." It was like a lightbulb went off in her head as she glanced over at the red-eyed man, "..Malik...?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 7:31 pm

Dire never changed his emotion upon hearing his true name, but his insides froze. He had to make something up quick. He saw the piece of paper that he placed there, telling Alice that he'd be back. "Who's Malik?" He said as he walked towards her with his hands up as a sign saying he wouldn't hurt her.

He looked at the paper and chuckled, "Your boyfriend sounds like a douche... Leaving you behind like that... Left you here even now, with me! What was that all about? Want me to help you find him?" He hoped he could convince Alice that he was not Malik, even though he was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 7:42 pm

Now, Siren was a tough gal, or guy, or however you wanted to classify them. They could weather a lot, be it bullies, aliens, giant robots, ghosts, and even the occasional eldritch beast...but seeing this man just butcher a bunch of people like they were lambs ready to be slaughtered...needless to say, it made her feel rather uneasy.

Sure, he had his hands up but that didn't mean he was on her side. She forced her body to move and started to get to her feet, making sure to stay a fair distance away from the man. She needed to get her thoughts in order and fast, "...Do you really take me for an idiot, Malik?" Wow, even she was surprised at the words that came out of her mouth,"I mean, you disappear right as those...guys showed up, and suddenly someone shows up to save the day...though that depends on your idea of "saving" I guess..." She looked around sadly at all the fallen bodies.

"Just...think for a second of whether or not that would look suspicious to you..." Not being able to bear it anymore, she walked over and knelt in front of one of the dead bodies before letting out a sigh, "...Listen...I know you were just doing your job and stuff but...can you tell me what on earth is going on here? And why it was necessary for you to slaughter them all like cattle..?" It was evident from her tone that she was still having a hard time processing all this.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 15th 2017, 9:28 pm

Dire looked at Alice, Dammit, Malik. Don't let her break you!
He kept looking on as he realized just how cruel the deed seemed.
Yeah sure, they were gonna kill innocents... Didn't that mean that they weren't innocent anymore?
This all came around to Errtu's death.
That was his crutch, "Errtu made me do it."
That was his mindset, now the demon was gone.
All that was left was him...
"Look... They wanted me... If I didn't show up, then they would've started massacring them. I know, because I've worked with them before. It was kill or be killed or watch people get killed. That's all there was to it."
He was trying to comfort Alice, but didn't feel like it was working all too well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 15th 2017, 9:54 pm

Alice was silent for a bit as she just listened to what Malik was saying, and wasn't sure what to think of him. On one hand, he was definitely a ruthless killer, butchering all those folks without a second thought or even considering they could be taken down in a different, possibly less lethal manner. However, his actions had also saved many more lives, so did the good outweigh the bad in this situation?

The white-haired girl finally got to her feet but kept her back facing him, "Kill or be killed...is that really the best answer you can come up with?" From her tone, she was obviously hurting but at the same time didn't sound angry, "...Malik...I'm no stranger to how the world works. Sometimes, what's right or wrong is a matter of perspective...but right now...I don't know who you are..." She finally spared him a glance though it was definitely a cold one, "What do you mean, you worked with them once? And tell me the truth or I swear that I'll walk away and the next time we see each other...I can't guarantee it'll be as friends."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 15th 2017, 10:18 pm

Dire looked around to the crowd that was now forming up around them. Looking on.
Well... This is awkward...
This killed him inside. Why do people have to be picky with how their lives were saved? Would they rather die?
He had a strong belief that he was in the right, but for once he decided not to rub it in someone's face.
Alice sounded and looked hurt, and there was nothing he could do about it.
He was a mixture of hurt, angry, and helpless.
"Those men were after me because I'm a mercenary. A damn good one too. Best in my group. When an employer loses their best merc, they throw a fit. Especially this one. He has been sending people to get me for a LOONG time now. All of these people are ones who put people at risk every day. All threatening to kill if I didn't turn myself over. I'm not paying my penance on earth, I intend on paying it in hell." He hoped his truthfulness counted for something.

Before Alice could speak, something boiled within him. He was suddenly angry. Not necessarily at her, but more like a type of way that made him feel helpless. Even someone blind and deaf could tell that he was mad at himself, not Alice.
"Ya know, I didn't ask to get sucked into hell and become a slave. I didn't ask for these powers. These swords specifically made to easily cut through things like- oh I don't know- flesh. Am I wrong for using the hand I was dealt? Am I wrong for wanting to keep my own life? Am I wrong for now using my powers for good using them to fix my past? Let me ask you one more time... Am I wrong for not killing everyone in this park? Using your logic, I'm a mass murderer! So what's stopping me from just going crazy and mowing down Disney? I'll answer for you, I'm doing the right thing. Maybe not the best version of the right thing, but it's the right thing with the powers I was cursed with. So, don't fault me for killing the people that would've put more lives in danger because of me... I've gone down a dark path, now I'm making the best choices in a bad situation."
The crowd around the two went silent. It was as if some of them were sympathizing for him, then some were criticizing him even more. How was he supposed to tell.
For the first time in a long time, Dire just wanted to cry.
He wanted to break down and cry.
He never put this much thought into what he was doing, he just did it.
That was, in his mind, the right thing.
So, why couldn't everyone just come to terms with that?

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 15th 2017, 10:25 pm

Siren listened to him ranting, and it was obvious to her now his burdens were even heavier than she first anticipated. She looked around to all the people around her and the mixed reactions they were giving. She honestly couldn't fault them, but at the same time she knew she had to do something because it looked like the poor guy was about to have a meltdown.

Summoning whatever courage she had, she walked towards him, several people gasping as she approached Malik, some even telling her to get away. She ignored them until she was before him and knelt down. For a moment, she said nothing...then she reached out to hold him in her arms, "It's ok...it's ok...if you feel like crying, you cry, ok? Forget everything else...and just let it out...I'll be right here, I promise."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 17th 2017, 4:39 pm

Dire was surprised at the sudden shift of feeling from Alice. She kept telling him he could cry if he wanted to, and he really did want to.
Quite possibly the best mercenary around.
Almost reduced to tears.
He wanted to cry.
More than anything.
But he couldn't.
Not here.

"I don't cry. Crying's for sissies." He said, mocking a five year old voice.
He reluctantly pulled away from Alice.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go kill more people. Bad people. It was great meeting you. I'm glad we could've had fun."
As he said that, he began backing away.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 17th 2017, 5:37 pm

Alice wasn't sure what else to say but she did know from experience that sometimes, people only needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to hear them out. Sadly, this was not to be the case as she found herself being pushed away from him. "Wait, don't go. Whatever you're going through right now you don't have to face it alone! There's nothing wrong about asking for help, you know!"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 17th 2017, 10:56 pm

Dire looked at Alice, suddenly confused.
"Why are you not weirded out by all this? I'm literally a demon mercenary about to go kill a bunch of people."

He felt like Alice was a bit different, but if he wasn't so used to it, it would freak him out too.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 10:20 am

Siren took a look around the area, seeing all the people still gathered before letting out a sigh, Well, so much for keeping a low profile. She looked back towards Dire, "I have my reasons. Namely that I don't like to discriminate when it comes to people who need help...but also..." She raised her hand and used telekinesis to lift all the bits of trash and gravel around them, gravitating them into a single mass above her palm, earning a gasp from those around her, "You could say we have something in common..."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 10:32 am

Dire watched as she began picking up trash with her powers.
So that's who pulled those guns away... He thought.

He looked around at the people, taking videos with their phones [stupid vultures].
He looked towards Alice with a frown.
He hated asking for help, he never needed it before.
Yet, he didn't think he could handle this one...
He stepped towards Alice, and went to put a hand on her shoulder.
"Sure, you can help..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 5:55 pm

Alice smiled, "Thanks...and since I just blew my secret..." She went to scoop him up and fly off into the sky. If successful, she planned to ask, "So, where to?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 18th 2017, 6:02 pm

Dire was about to teleport the two out of there, but was suddenly whisked away by Alice.
"Ok-HOOOOOLLYYYY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!"

After regaining his bearing, he laughed.
"L.A."

After directing her to the place where Tuna kept his men, he drew one pistol and one katana.
"You don't have to come... If you don't want."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 18th 2017, 6:11 pm

Alice only giggled at the reaction she got from her friend. Being able to make him laugh was only a bonus. After they arrived at their destination, Alice listened to Malik before shaking her head, "If I didn't want to, do you really think I would've flown us all the way here?" She let her "human" guise slip away to reveal her alien form and morphed one of her arms into a giant blade, "So, what's the game plan? Cause I get the feeling that this "Tuna" guy is probably expecting you to come knocking."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top