The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by GamerXZ November 10th 2017, 10:44 pm

Siren took notice of Malik's attitude and decided to wave off the waitress, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to help..." She suddenly found her attention focused on the pavement as she let her thoughts wander. If there was one thing neither aspect of the alien hero had it was a strong sense of discipline, and thus a bad habit of getting too emotionally involved in things.

"I should probably be on my way. Sorry again to bother you..." She went to get up when she heard him asking if they could go on the rides together, which actually made her heart skip a beat.

"Ah geez, what do I do, Aurora?" Alan asked, now feeling more than a little flustered.

"Take his offer, duh! You wanted to help the poor guy and it looks to me like he just wants company, so it's a win-win for both of you." Aurora explained with a nod of her head.

"Why you always gotta make sense?" Alan quipped before Siren found her voice again, "Sure, I'd love to. What did you want to go on first?"

GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Gonna Go To DisneyLand! (Complete)

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 10th 2017, 10:54 pm

Malik smiled like a child when Alice said that she would go with him. This wasn't simply because he was in company with a pretty girl, it was being in company with anyone. Malik had spent a lot of time in solitude to get rid of his caring nature to make it easy for him to kill anyone on sight, but now that the demon that made him do it is dead, he has tried to get out a bit more.
"Ummmm... I'm not sure... Maybe we could just... Walk around and ride what we want?" He asked hopefully.

As they walked, Malik couldn't help surveying Alice. How the hell did someone so strangely perfect literally just bump into him? He knew whatever gods or stars were watching over him were NOT giving him a break, so what was the catch?
Malik found himself suddenly alert, but hiding it well.
"So where are you from? Around here or did you fly in?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 10th 2017, 11:06 pm

Alan wondered to himself if this technically counted as a date, and quickly decided that it didn't matter. Being able to spend time with his fellow humans in a place meant to be happy and joyful was a great way to stay in touch with reality after the past year or so had brought so many changes to his life.

"Yeah, you can say I flew in. I tend to travel a fair bit, sometimes for business but other times for fun, like this one. Obviously, I can't tell you where exactly I come from since that's my little secret," She giggled as they saw a guy in a Goofy costume handing out balloons and stopped to grab two before passing one to Malik, "What about you,Malik? You done any traveling and sight-seeing in your life?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : College Student

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 10th 2017, 11:26 pm

Malik smiled at Alice's question, of course he had. He'd been nearly everywhere on the planet, but how would he explain that one away?
"Well, yeah... I've been around a bit..." He said with a sideways grin.

"OH LOOK!!! A KARAOKE PLACE!!!" Malik said obnoxiously loud, "Let's go sing!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 10th 2017, 11:29 pm

Siren actually had to cover her ears at Malik's sudden burst of excitement. She still managed a small snicker, "Alright, what songs should we sing together?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 10th 2017, 11:33 pm

Malik was thinking of Alice's question as he was pulling her along. He wasn't really sure, until he saw it. It was next on cue and everything. "What about 'Love is an Open Door?"
Malik hoped she would agree, because he is also VERY good at this one.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 10th 2017, 11:36 pm

"Alice" rose an eyebrow at his choice, "A love song, huh?" After a few seconds, she just shrugged, "Sure, why not? At the very least, it'll give me a chance to see if your voice is as good as you've built it up to be," She walked on over and took one of the microphones before holding the other out to him with a mischievous grin, "Don't disappoint me, ok?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 9:06 am

"Me? Disappoint? Never!" He grinned.

After letting Alice do her part, he began singing in a high tenar voice, "I've been searching my whole life to find my own place, maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue. But with you..." He held this part out, letting Alice hold it out with him, knowing Ana takes the lead in the next parts.
He was, of course, showing off his singing voice. He was a natural born virtuoso, his voice being able to go really low to quite high in a second.
His voice in this situation sounded a lot like John Legend.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 3:26 pm

"Alice" tapped her foot as she listened to Malik's voice and she had to admit, he was definitely a talented individual with a great deal of control over the pitch of his voice. It was obvious that he was putting his heart and soul into it, so for her to do any less would be a disservice. When it came to her, she smiled and started to sing in a soft, sweet tone, "But with you....I found my place..I see your face,"

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before!" At this point, the other people were starting to clap along with the song and even nod their heads to the song.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 5:10 pm

"Love is an open door!" His voice quickly going to a Bruno Mars type pitch as he held it out with Alice.

Surveying the crowd of people now nodding and cheering, he noticed one person staring right into his soul. This was a cold stare, the one he used to make before doing a job. He had a sneaking suspicion that's what that guy was there for as well. He watched as the man disappeared behind a building. He felt like he would have to deal with him later, but singing was on his mind.

After the song was over, the two had pretty much gained a crowd that backed up to the fountain about 50 yards out. There was a loud applause at their finishing of the song, a few French fries even flying on stage. It was pretty great, getting this applause built him up a little bit. He took a bow and smiled at Alice, "Well, that's fun."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 5:19 pm

"Alice" rarely ever got to sing with other people, or at least people who weren't voices in her head, so it was definitely a fun experience. The people around them seemed to be enjoying themselves too which was a nice bonus. However, all good things eventually come to their end and this was no exception as the song finally wrapped up.

Alice took a bow and smiled over at Malik, "Indeed. I gotta say, you weren't half bad. A little more practice and who knows? Maybe when I get a band together you can be one of my backup singers?" She set her microphone aside and stepped off the stage, "So, what you wanna do now? No reason for our fun to end already, right?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 5:37 pm

Malik looked towards the concession stand that the shady looking man disappeared behind.
"Let's go that way."

The area was littered with people, but the shady guy stuck out like a sore thumb to him. He could call out a merc from a mile away, this guy was just that. He walked over to a group of mascots that seemed all too bunched up. The man said something, then the mascots dispersed. They moved almost strategically, not moving from their posts after that.
Though unsettled, Malik didn't act quite yet.
"Howabout I pay you back for your troubles and get YOU something to drink and eat?" He said in an attempt to keep her in this area.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 5:44 pm

"Malik?" The sudden change in tone hadn't gone unnoticed by Alice. For the moment though, she decided to follow him. Upon arriving the concession stand, she heard his question and decided she may as well let him repay the favor, "Can you see if they got any nachos?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 6:01 pm

Malik smiled, a little more forced this time, "Oh, they had better have nachos."

After waiting for about ten minutes in line, there was a gunshot. Everyone ducked immediately, except for Malik who hesitated for a moment before dropping. The man who he had been watching had a woman with a gun to her head, ready to fire. He looked around at all of the other costumed goons, seeing they all had women and children as well.
"Everyone stay calm." He yelled over the panic, "We're only here for the one named Dire." He paused looking for what he was guessing would be him.

"Now, we know you're trying to take the high road and just abandon your old employer... But he doesn't like that very much. You were by far his BEST worker. Now as much as I love being the new favorite, it would make me a god amongst men if I brought your head back on a silver platter!"

Malik looked around, trying to find a weak spot in their defenses. Truth is, there wasn't one. They wanted him to be in this area.

"So, this could go one of two ways. You can show yourself, and these people don't die. OR! You can act like you aren't here, and everyone on the ground right now dies. You wanna go out like a hero? Let's prove it."

Malik looked around, still hoping for something to indicate that he was bluffing or a way he could make it out of this alive.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ November 11th 2017, 6:11 pm

At hearing the gunshot, Siren automatically dropped down along with everyone else. She looked around for the source and was shocked to see a man holding a woman as a hostage with a gun to her head and doing a lot of talking, mentioning someone by the name of "Dire" which only added confusion to the list of feelings going through Alice's head at the moment.

Looking around the area, Siren saw there were more men holding the people hostage which only got her blood boiling. Apparently, despite their claims, these monsters had no qualms about using civilians as shields, and she got the impression that even if they got the person they were after, they'd still slaughter everyone here. As such, Siren did the only thing that came to mind.

She used her telekinesis on the guns the men were all wielding to hopefully rip them out of their hands. If that succeeded, she'd crush them into crumpled spheres before ramming them into the faces and body parts of the assorted goons.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 11th 2017, 7:06 pm

Malik watched as the guns were being... Pulled? Out of the merc's hands, though they didn't turn and fire on them. They just crumpled up and were thrown at them. Though they were disoriented and scared, they knew Dire was there. They weren't gonna leave. Malik was trying to figure out who was here to save his ass AGAIN. He kept looking around, not seeing one evident, so he decided Dire would have to show up. He pulled out a pen and roughly wrote brb on the ground as Alice was looking the other way.
Once he had rolled out of sight, he teleported on top of the concession stand.
He pressed "deploy" on his watch, causing his eyes to turn bright red and his super-uniform appeared on him.
He spun his own pistol on his hand, whistling. "Looks like your luck has run out, boys. Not much you can do here..." He stopped twirling his pistol and looked up at them, "Except die."

Dire hesitated for a moment, wondering how his voice went all demon on the word "die", that had never happened before. He shot Mickey Mouse in the head before holstering his pistol and drawing his blue flaming katanas. Using his demonic speed, he jumped down to cut off Goofy's head. He whipped around, seeing Donald Duck and the main guy both backing away.
Dire dashed over to Donald, cutting off the leader's legs in the process. He sheathed his katanas and slammed Donald to the ground, taking his mask off. Dire began pummeling his face in faster than he could block. Dire didn't actually kill him, but he would probably have extensive brain damage.
"Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..." Dire said as he walked over to the legless leader.

"So, how'd you find me? Who else knows about me?" He snarled. "I mean, I know I'm popular... But c'mon."

The leader just bit his lip. "Where... Did you get.... New powers?" He groaned.

"Oooohhh... Ya know... Good buddy of mine. See, scum like you deserve this. One day I'll get mine, but not today. Now. You didn't answer... Who knows." This time he wasn't asking.

"Tuna." Was all he said.

Anyone but Dire would've found that to be a joke, but Dire knew otherwise. One of the biggest contractors around. He was practically commercial. "I was actually gonna let you stay alive, but guess what. You just had to tell me something I didn't want to hear..." He shot the man right under his skull before standing up. There was blood splattered all over his abs, and a cut on his face that was healing as he stood.
"Okay, you're all good now!" He announced to the hesitant crowd.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top