The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_voting_barThe tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_voting_barThe tortures of the damned - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The tortures of the damned

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The tortures of the damned - Page 2 Empty Re: The tortures of the damned

Post by Adam Johnson October 13th 2017, 4:57 pm

Feeding dogs cooked meat? Now that was an interesting concept right now and not something people normally did with their beloved companions. Them having eaten chocolate did explain so many things, considering apparently they were not supposed to eat any of that. Th dogs reaction to his little mental message, causing it to leap and jump around as if something had bit at it. It was almost sad to hear the animal whining, if only because he couldn’t help feeling sympathy towards the animal. That whining came back to it chasing its tail, doing things that one expected from a dog.

”Cute little guy if you can get over the excessive barking.” Adam noted, leaning against one of the counters and looking down at the animal as it eventually returned to chasing its tail. This looked like something that bothered the human, mentioning putting butter in their beanie and threatening the dog with it. ”Aaaand the fact they don’t speak english.” He amended, rolling his eyes and then turning to the person that had asked him a question. Mostly about what he was and then his name, which would likely make things much easier than whatever nickname he came up with on the spot.

”A vampire, yeah.  And I assume you’re human, or something along those lines?” Hm, now that he wasn’t starving the scent of his blood wasn’t as tantalizing. ”Lost Boy is fine but you can call me Adam too. Latters what the parents actually named me, dull I know.” He shrugged, pacing around the room in an almost antsy manner. ”So saving random vampires something you do often or is this just a one time thing?” He would of course let the male answer before asking any more questions.

”Got a cellphone on you? I kinda need to make a call real quick.”

Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity October 16th 2017, 9:31 pm

Matthew smirked a bit at the comment that the dog was a bit of an odd little thing, but adorable and almost tolerable. Matt scoffed and muttered under his breath "Yeah, can tell you don't live with him." He continued to go about his regular business, starting the water, pouring some soap in as he clogged the drain with a rag. He stepped away as he meandered over to the god, snatching him by the collar quickly and pulling the dog to it's hind legs. The dog let out a little whimper as the human smiled widely with a bit of cheer. "Food, numb-nuts. Go eat it, or they won't be around to be numb anymore." He said, the dog immediately scampered into the kitchen when he let the collar go. He looked to the vampire as they seemed to ascertain that he was a human.

"Yeah. Human...Nice to meetcha Adam. I'm Matthew." He said with a small smile, reaching into his pocket before pulling out his burner phone, handing it over to Adam with a smile. The vampire would pose the question of Humanity's vampire rescuing hobbies. What could he say? He was a self-loathing person who wanted to die. Helping a bunch of blood sucking leeches seemed a lot like something he should do. But he didn't say that out loud. In response he just shrugged. "It's kinda a new hobby of mine. You're the first one that I didn't know." He offered the information up as he couldn't really attribute his heroics with the Queen of Thrones. Shortly after a cellphone was asked for, causing Humanity to stumble a moment.

"I don't mind ya usin' my phone, but try to keep them within the U.S. Anything outside for, you owe me." He said jokingly before stepping away and letting Adam have enough privacy to call whomever he wanted. The dog did a good enough job of keeping him entertained it would seem. His call would be more than peaceful until the end, where matt called out.

"Where'd you hide my beanie you mutt!?" Matthew yelled after a second, the dog bouncing around on the furniture happily, a wide mouthed smile as the tongue lolled out, panting rapidly as Matt kept trying to find his precious headpiece. "You are SOOOOOOO lucky there's animal abuse laws." He grumbled as he flipped over the couch cushion, and even pulling the couch out to look behind it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

The tortures of the damned - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson October 16th 2017, 10:52 pm

”Yupp. Doubt I would be able to deal with an energetic dog on top of everything else.” His eyes absently from time to time followed the dog, seeming to ignore the obvious prospect of food which usually had a dogs attention. It was nice to know he was dealing with only a human, or what said it was a human. Something about the situation did not feel right, if only because the blood he had drank earlier smelled oddly familiar. Similar to the person standing before him, and yet human blood wouldn’t have had such an explosive effect on him. Adam would have had to wait years for normal human blood to heal him, even with regular transfusions of it. There were reasons to be suspicious of this Matthew person, but he would be reasonable for now.

”A new hobby of yours. Guess you’re lucky I didn’t make a snack of you like some other of my kind might be inclined to. Not many humans who...smell like you.” A smirk, more to make things uncomfortable than anything else. It was fun to do that with humans, make them feel uncomfortable around a predator even if he didn’t have an interest in actually using him for food. Regardless he did get the phone which was nice, accepting the device and typing out the number with a rapid motion of the thumb.

He waited for the phone to ring, calling when it failed for about three times until nothing came. ”Goddammit Sam, answer your phone?” He growled, dialing a few more times until it was certain he wouldn’t answer for now, which meant he was either far too busy or the phone itself was destroyed.

Either that or he was dead.

Not exactly something he wanted to think over, so Adam tried to turn his mind from that to something else. Orienting himself and working from there, maybe just hunting down the cambion personally. Finding the human looking for his beanie, which apparently was very important as he was looking around a couch. ”Lost something? Need any help looking for it or do ya got it?” Adam asked, trailing around and half-looking for this mythical beanie in a half assed sense, settling the phone on a solid surface. ”Also, might have a few more questions once you’re done finding your hat”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 6th 2017, 7:47 pm

"You know, out of all the ones I've helped...none of them have tried." Matthew said in response tothe comment of making a snack out of him. He then looked to Adam and arched an eyebrow. "Well, except you. But you sort of...fell...But uh.... go ahead and ask away. I'm pretty open." He said as he continued to burrow around and glare at his dog every so often. He was half tempted to just give him back to Ashtyn, there was a reason that he didn't want to have the dog around. It just became to excitable when he was there, and all Matthew ever wanted to do was relax and NOT get licked to death.

He was sure Adam would ask his questionsin his own time, and Matthew would listen, but he was on a desparate search. That beanie was mythical amongst his friend group. Steven and Jameswould be elated to learn that he lost it, though he figured that James would have missed the horrible brutality that the "mind-controlling" beanie unleashed upon the world. It was best described a s plague. It was only funny ewhen it washappening to the neighboring party...but not a thing you yourself wished to endure.

He finally found his beanie tucked away almost too skillfully between the wall and the television. How this dog managed it, only he knew. He smiled ear to ear as he put the beloved beanie on over his hair, turning his head back to Adam and waiting for whatever questions he may have.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 6th 2017, 9:53 pm

”I wonder how many of them were burnt as bad as I was.” Adam speculated outloud, eyes following the human still as he went about hunting for his precious headwear. The sight was amusing, watching him look for it as if it were perhaps as precious as his own child or a wedding ring. His thought continued to wander, over the male and perhaps just thoughts that brushed through his immortal mind. Coming so close to death always brought about introspection, thoughts that belonged in places marred with death and morbid sights. Still, eventually he would hear the brush of fabric against plastic as Matt produced his beanie he had been searching for the past few minutes.

The moment he would turn around, Matthew would say Adam considering him in an odd way. Eyes narrowed in a fashion of hyperfocus, yet like how a bird of prey would a mouse. ”Something has been bothering me...at least recently. Recently being a few minutes ago.” He stroked his chin, brows furrowing and eyes taking on a dark glimmer as they continued to bore into the males. ”The burns I had would have taken a good few years of feeding on human blood to heal. Completely anyway, and yet less than a week later i’m on my feet without even a mark to show from it. That within itself shows you aren’t...human.”

He let the air sit silent for a few seconds, letting the lack of his breathing make the others more apparent. ”So, what are you exactly?” His footsteps echoed through the room as he settled onto the arm of a couch, keeping those eyes focused on their target.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 7th 2017, 1:22 am

Matthew listened as the vampire continued to explain the thought process of how a prolonged regeneration took a very short time, and how it perplexed him. Matthew understood the confusion all too well, but he couldn't help but smile and nod, if nothing else letting Adam know that he was listening to him. The answer was a simple one, but if there was ever a thing someone wouldn't believe...it would probably proclaiming being a progenitor of an entire type of vampire kind. Likely an enemy sect, however that was of little relevance.

"Dat AB Positive bro. Gotta love that shit." Matthew said with a smirk before walking past in order to give the dog a little tap with his foot. "I don't know. I pumped ya full of it, if quantity matters. Quality is obviously, well...pretty good. You're healed." Still avoiding the whole concept's entire truth. He actually found himself formulating ways to allude and insinuate to the vampire that he was genuinely lost.

"What's your theory, dude?"

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 7th 2017, 3:58 am

Matthew smiled and nodded along with his considerate explanation, wondering If he were truly listening or just nodding to make it appear that he was listening. Trying to rifle through his mind might have given these answers, but he chose not to do so. If this was not a human, then there was the possibility his intrusion could be noted. ”My favorite type but nothing really special.” He noted, expecting the joking manner that came about with the males responses. Quantity of his preferred drink, well that didn’t do anything with the speed of his own regeneration. So many questions with no real response.

”My theory is that either you have some odd metahuman ability to do with your blood, have dormant angelic blood or might have some demonic blood somewhere in there.” Adam speculated, pacing and turning towards him with each suggestion as if trying to gauge if his ideas were working. There was the attempt to deny knowing what he meant, but not like he would believe that to the fullest extent.

”Not that it matters. Just want to avoid being trapped against in someones house who thought my blood would make a good potion or whatever. It has happened before.” Not something that he really enjoyed. ”So, what got you in the business of helping vampires in need?”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 7th 2017, 3:23 pm

He was sort of amused by the thought that there was something "meta" in his blood. Maybe Angel or Demon. He had so many different remarks to make he wasn't sure where to start, but ultimately decided against saying too much regarding the comments regarding a demon...and the angel comment would give away a little too much to this vampiric visitor. It was of little consequence anymore. Matthew was actually just thankful that the other didn't say anything about the whole Dragon aspect.

Each time Adam turned to Matt he was met with a shake of the head, left to right in rejection of the ideas. Granted the dormant angelic blood was in fact an interesting point to tough upon. Angelic metagene count, or just celestial entities? Because if you include metagenes of the "religious" flavor, then yes... his family was full of that. That brought up the awful reminder that one day he would need to introduce his religiously zealot family to his Devil-bride to be... or his otherworldly God husband. Actually now that he thought of it, he was still technically married in the eyes of the Cult. Damn, he did some crazy when he had his divinity.

"For the love of Christ Yamm." He muttered, even less than a whisper. It was so light in fact the words themselves likely sounded slurred, even to someone with exceptional hearing. When he was looked at, Matthew smiled and shrugged. "For the love of Christ, man. I come preaching the good word." He said as he placed his hands together and bowed his head. He found himself wondering how to genuinely respond to the latest concerns regarding taking Adam's blood in order to preform some manner of potion. Matthew's mind flew through the possibilities of what a witch or alchemist would desire from vampire blood.

"But nah, brah. Don't need vampire blood. I just...got into this because it seemed like the thing to do. I sorta...have an affinity for you guys. Affinity, personal preference, whatever you wanna call it. Just because your on a strange diet doesn't make you any less a man. We got enough people looking out for the normal people, so I might as well help out some of the abnormal people." He explained as he danced around the idea of fabricating a story regarding Yamm and the source of a vampiric patronage. He felt as though it was a point of social knowledge that this "Adam" would abuse. Yamm was the patron of ALL vampires...but he was not the progenitor of them all. Many vampires only knew of Yamm as a myth, a child's fairy-tale. It was too risky to say more.

"So what's a guy like you doin' with severe burns like that?" He tied to turn the tables and retrieve some social leverage, alleviate some of the questioning with an equal exchange.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 7th 2017, 4:27 pm

Adam had been hoping that any of his guesses would cause a shift within him, breathing or even heart beat yet nothing came about. Either he was making wrong theories or this person was rather good at hiding the signs of withheld information from preternatural hearing. So long as he proved no real threat, he didn’t have a reason to press beyond the surface questions that came out. Unless of course someone decided to try and do something while he rested within the sleep of death his kind tended to fall into. Perhaps that came along with his many years and the caution being hunted at times could breed.

A muttered slur came from his mouth, drawing Adam’s interest even more until it was further elaborated much to his chagrin. An obvious lie, considering no one would have muttered such a thing like he did but then again it was likely not important. He smirked, giving a mock bow in return but nothing beyond that. The odd sharpness of his own senses didn’t really come into his thoughts at the moment, as conversation continued. ”A human with an affinity for vampires?You’re not like one of those people who like to get bitten by and sleep with vamps are you?” Things did quickly return to his burns, Adam looking to his hands plump like flesh despite the fact...they looked a little more inhuman.

More akin to smooth marble despite pliability.

”Pissed off the wrong person, their friend apparently knew fire magic and they fried me up crispy.” He made hand motions to gesture towards his body. ”Lucky for me not all humans are so anti vampire or...well anti supernatural creatures in general. So, is this the part where I owe you a favor or are we going off you being a good Samaritan?” He let himself fall onto a couch and eye Matthew intently, wondering if his hypnotic gaze would work on the human.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 7th 2017, 9:37 pm

Adam made a comment regarding pissing off the wrong guy and their friend knowing fire magic. Now THAT was something he could sympathize with. There were plenty of times that he went up against a guy and their buddy had a little extra something he was packing to keep an advantage. His heart ached for the guy, almost literally. He chuckled at the comment about sleeping with vampires.

"I am not...TYPICALLY...a fang-banger, no. I did have a lasting relationship once with a vampire. One of my best ones. But hey...I'm young." He said with a shrug, looking to Adam whom then started looking him in the eyes. Very careful and deliberately as he seemed to settle in on the couch. A small smile crept onto his face as the question was asked. Oh, I see what you're doing. He thought to himself as he nodded, blinking a couple times and acting as if he had just suddenly noticed something.

"We-well uh...I mean..." He said as he shrugged, reaching up and taking his beanie off, rubbing a hand through his hair as he looked around nervously. Now he was lying, but the beat of his heart was very easily able to be played off. "I mean, everyone wants something. I-I just don't think that it's wise...I mean, you were in trouble, I helped. I-I didn't expect anything out of it." He cleared his throat and started to tug at his shirt's neck before looking around again. He looked back to Adam and smiled before scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I-I-I really need water. Need anything?" He said as he excused himself. Little vampire wants to play games, so why not make it a game to remember. Now it's true, he couldn't use Yamm's dagger to kill a vampire, but he had other ways of playing with his food.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 7th 2017, 11:21 pm

Fangbanger, now that was an interesting terminology for what he had asked about. Not that it didn’t get the point across, but then again it just felt so vulgar in that odd way. ”You are young, open to make mistakes. Sow your wild oats as they say these days.” It made him feel almost odd speaking so old, despite the fact that he was indeed old by human standards. Still, he considered the small smile forming along the males mouth in that strange curve of the lips. Wondering what his piercing gaze would do to the male, and if it would affect him at all. Their expression did seem to shift, as if suddenly realizing something within that short moment.

Could it mean what he thought?

A lack of consistent telepathic ability did not do him any real benefit. That was followed by stuttering, tripping words that seemed so unsure of themselves that he could help it. In a sense it was an amusing sight, adorable in that awkward sense that babbling people his age were. The speed by which his heart accelerated ever so slightly suggested some level of discomfort, though what he could not tell. A nervous finger tugging at a collar, and eyes moving in furtive fashions that were not lost on his sight.

”Guess that makes you a good guy. Means I just owe you one.” Adam stated with a smirk and a playful wink. ”If you have wine of any kind that would be much appreciated and… hopefully a large glass of some kind. Vodka also works. If you don’t have wine, though the ingredients for a bloody mary would also be nice if you pick the vodka." Adam explained rather cordially. While he fetched the water, he got up and ended up fetching the remaining pouch of blood that had been left for him, giving it a sniff and feeling his mouth water. Settling back onto the couch he would let the packet rest on his lap and wait for Matthew to return.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) December 8th 2017, 1:18 am

Matt rolled his eyes. Did he say he was going to make a bloody mary? Why didn't that surprise him in the slightest...rhetorical thought. Matthew picked out some of his favorite stock from the upper cabinet. Literal top-shelf for him. Crystal Head Vodka, a special and slightly elevated price. He couldn't help but chuckle as he saw some irony in his choice of product. He reached in for a wide bottom wine glass, bringing it out with a glass of water. He walked out from the little kitchen and dangled the uniquely vodka in front of his guest.

"Figured I might as well bring out the decent stuff." He said, setting the skull glass down next to the Dante look-alike and then setting the globed glass next to it. He watched Adam for a moment as he took a sip of his water, seemingly intrigued by the fact a vampire asked for alcohol. Didn't they typically dislike things that weren't blood? "So...what strain are you from? If you don't mind me asking...if you do I can....well I can shut up, but...Oh and uh, you don't owe me anything. My pleasure."He cleared his throat before taking a sip of his water.

The tortures of the damned - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 8th 2017, 1:41 am

Adam hummed to himself while he waited for Matt to return with the crystal skull filled with clear liquid that smelled from here like Vodka.Hazel yees piercing through the glass and at the person dangling it, deftly taking that and the cup offered to him as the fresh scent of water also hit his nose. Likely mingled with the various trace things that came with modren water. Though he imaged someone like this Matthew person would have one of those filters that removed most of the unhealthy components. ”I’d blush...if I could.” He responded to bringing out the decent stuff, undoing the stopper and letting the liquid poor into his cup. Adding the various other things, and topping it off with the blood from the pouch.

A pale fingers served as the stirring spoon, swirling through the now bloody red liquid until it was adequately stirred. ”Always found that with enough blood anything could be made palatable. Solid foods are more difficult because too much could ruin the taste but things like mixed drinks benefit best from a good type Ab.” Adam hoped to cut off the question before it happened, knowing that people tended to ask these about him whenever he enjoyed some kind of meal.

”What strain? Oh, always forget there are other kinds of vampire except the type I am. Probably the best way to put it, but most have come to call my type the Osiris strain. Since our eldest know vampire is Osiris and...well he’s pretty well know around the whole supernatural community.” Casual sips from the drink, half curious eyes settled upon Matthew as if trying to figure him out. Bite of vodka mixing well with the zing that came from the blood, bringing about vitalization and potentially intoxication should he drink enough.

””But I am an honorable bloodsucker. You saved me with your odd blood, so I owe you a life debt, or at the very least I owe you one. Guess you can say i’ma  little old fashioned that way. Which would have not been wrong. ””Enough about what I owe anyone however. I can’t help being curious about your knowledge of my kind. Not many humans would know about there being multiple strains. The supernatural something you’ve dealt with a lot in your life? He asked, not more genuinely curious than anything else.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 12th 2017, 5:39 pm

Matthew was all too interested to hear that this man was of Osiris' bloodline. That strain was actually a fairly uncommon one, though Osiris was a prominant figure. Osiris was born of Isis, though Isis was believed to be deceased as of late. Matthew believed her dead as well, but Yamm always seemed to have an uncertainty when she crossed his thoughts. It almost felt as if his belief in her death was empty, as if somehow he knew her personally to still be alive. Yamm had always been a paranoid one though, expecting the unexpected.

"Osiris took over for Isis, but that strain is...everywhere. Vulsore, Amigrad. Then you have Bludović whose vampirism is entirely different. They have powers akin to whatever affinity they had in life, but their only true weakness is sunlight. Then we have the Diablopyre, those born of demons and devils. Their powers are always problematic." Matthew said, thinking that those three were the most common strains that the vampires would know of. Many vampires referred to Yamm as a bedtime myth that sires would tell their offspring for tradition and whatnot. A fable, a myth. He figured it best to not mention the strains that were directly affiliated with Yamm, or any counter parts of the prophecy.

"Uh, yeah. I've got a friend whose a vampire, one whose a werewolf. The guy I confused you with, Dante, looks just like you. He's a huge science geek, but his guardian is...essentially this Eldritch being that exists outside of our reality. I'm not joking, I know it probably seems odd but I'm not lying. He's actually trying to start his own strain of vampire now...should probably try to stop him at some point." He explained as he held his hands up and moved them to the side a little, being entirely truthful in his story. Then he began to think more over what the Author had warned him of, Samhain's endgame and everything turning into what he feared. He shrugged it off and gave a small sniffle as he took another sip of water.

"I deal with this stuff too much actually. Each time I get a step closer to my last." He gave a small chuckle as he rolled his eyes, looking to his faithful canine companion that seemed to roll around on the carpet, content with life so far.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson December 12th 2017, 7:29 pm

The human seemed knowledgeable about vampires, more so than the average person that walked the street. Adam couldn’t help looking impressed, furrowing his brows and considering the human with thinly veiled intrigue. Not that even he heard too much about most types, beyond the ones that slunk in a similar manner to him through darkened rooms in the search for blood. He considered what was said, down to being mistaken for his friend while swishing the mixture of alcohol and blood around his mouth. Mentioning his own mirings within the world of the supernatural, down to even having friends that were of that persuasion.

He had to wonder what vampires had befriended themselves with this young looking human. Perhaps they had use for his blood, that odd liquid that pulsed through his veins. ”Their guardian is an eldritch entity? Now that is one of the strangest things i’ve heard. Best I can say is I have a friend who’s the son of one of those Princes of Hell or whatever.” A little truthfulness, well that would go a long way in the end. Not that he cared what this human thought of him in the long run, considering that they had just met not too long ago. Despite the fact that this Matthew was responsible for saving his life.

He had his own worries, though that was neither here nor there. ”Someone trying to start their own strand of vampire? Now that is not something i’ve heard before.” Adam considered, thinking over the overall concept that someone would want to make a new breed of blood drinking creature. ”Dealing with these kinds of things can be dangerous, especially for humans. A lot of things that thrive on your kind, whether it’s their death, fears or anything inbetween.” Whether he was stating the obvious or showing some manner of concern was unknown, though he let Matt assume things.

”Regardless, if my helping you stop the birth of a new vampire race is how you want me to repay you. Just have to say so.”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 13th 2017, 5:22 pm

The second Adam made note of a child being a price of Hell, the German Shepherd in the room had it's head up and glaring directly at Adam, almost as if he had just called him for food. Of course Matthew hadn't noticed, but it didn't take long for him to answer his vampiric compatriot's offer. He had brought to light the fact that the things of the supernatural world feed upon things such as fear, death and other unpleasentries of being a mortal. All Matthew could do was smile and think to himself: Dude, that explains every mentor I've had, ever.

"I don't think I'm the guy for the job, and I doubt you want to go after this thing. I mean if you do I can get you in touch with the right people." He said, though the German Shepherd seemed to become quite territorial of his owner, having now scampered over and jumped into Matthew's lap. He continued to stare at Adam, though his owner seemed to take no notice of this.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top