The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Angelic Avenger

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Enter the Angelic Avenger

Post by Rellawing May 8th 2017, 1:23 pm

Aurora laughs, studying Michael as he brings the shirt up to the counter and Jeannie assists him with the purchase. The clerk starts laughing out loud when he sees the shirt.  He pats Michael on the shoulder for a moment as he rings it up.

This was a side to the brooding Angel she had not expected to see.  She smiles and waits while Jeannie finishes up.

Rellawing

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 8th 2017, 3:24 pm

huh really, well see the hulk is big and green and when he gets mad he smashes! Jeannie happily looks at the hulk shirt she got. being a comic book nerd she found this just perfect.

so now we can go get ice cream huh you said you saw the ice cream place when you flew in right? lead the way
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 17th 2017, 12:52 pm

Michael puts on his new shirt shortly after purchase and he nods in answer to Jeannie's inquiry. "It wasn't too far from here if I remember right." Heading out the entrance of the clothes store, Michael looked up and down the street getting his bearings. "It's this way I think." He walked across the street and around the next corner on the right and there it was: Ye Olde IceCream Shoppe. He opened out his arms as if in some invisible embrace with the shop. "Tada!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 17th 2017, 6:30 pm

yay i scream for ice cream!!!!!!! she notices micheal holding his arms open oh you want a hug ok she gives him a hug.

ice cream time jeannie happily skips to the store
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 18th 2017, 5:37 am

Aurora stares at the two and laughs aloud when Jeannie hugs Michael.  She follows the two, looking around as they enter the building.  People standing in line and sitting at tables turn their heads to look at the three, and then look away though some gazes lingered on each of the three.  Apparently they all looked normal enough at the moment to pass casual scrutiny.

I feel a little self-conscious though... she thinks to herself.  When she had daydreamed about what she would do the first day she somehow miraculously received superpowers (of course she had fantasized about it!) going to an ice cream parlor had never made that list.  She giggles a little.  Jeannie acted like someone her age.  She would have easily fit in at school, even though her body was a bit too well developed for it, her demeanor was easygoing and young.

Michael was the puzzle however. He still intimidated her slightly.  An actual Angel.  She did not know much about herself but she was certain that she was not an actual Angel.  She could sense it intuitively.  Her power came from the sun, not a higher being.  She was sure that that was the case.  The way she felt when she was in the sun... before it was somewhat unpleasant depending on how hot or summery the day was, now it was warm, energizing, and all around a wonderful feeling.

Aurora studied the case with the different flavors of ice-cream and the various toppings that could be folded into the ice-cream by request.  Finally she approached the counter.  She did have enough for ice cream at least, she was sure.

She addressed the man at the register when it was their turn in line.  "Ah yes... I think that I will have... a cone with Mint and Butterfinger and Mochi." she requests.
"Just one scoop or two?" the clerk asks, grabbing a scoop from a bin full of water and starting to scoop from the Mint ice-cream.
"Just one scoop please." Aurora responds, smiling.  The clerk nods and slaps the ice cream down on the cold surface nearby and uses a spatula to flatten the ice-cream.  He sprinkles on butterfinger bits and colorful mochi balls and then folds the ice-cream quickly and competently, gathering it into a ball again and then depositing it on a cone.  He places the cone on a holder on the counter.

"Are you three together, or are you paying separately?" he enquires.
"I will pay for mine." Aurora responds, taking her cone from the holder and setting exact change and dollars by the register.  The man nods and accepts it, opening the register and closing it.  He hands Aurora a receipt and turns to the other two, waiting for their orders.

Last edited by Rellawing on May 18th 2017, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rellawing
Rellawing

Quote : Aurora: "I have always idolized heroes... Can I really be one?"
Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 18th 2017, 3:27 pm

Jeannie looks at all the ice cream flavors huh which one do I want, they all would be yummy for my tummy, maybe I can get a big super sundae with them all, would that be ok mister?

the clerk was surprised by the petite girl's large request. but if she had the appetite and money for it ok. Jeannie's eyes get wide with excitement as she watches him build her super sundae. muum looks super yummy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 27th 2017, 12:39 am

Michael was extremely taken aback when Jeannie caught him off guard with a hug. He hadn't felt someone's embrace in what seemed like forever. He couldn't even remember much of his past life anymore as is. Michael returned the hug tightly with a slight smile before letting go. "Okay now let's head inside." He walked into the icecream shop ignoring all the civilian's stares. Making his way over to one of the tables he sat down. "You two go on ahead and order something. I myself don't wish to eat anything."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 4 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 27th 2017, 3:13 pm

Aurora studied Michael after ordering her comparatively modest cone.  "Are you kidding?  Why come to an ice cream shop if you aren't going to order ice cream?" she blinks.  "Oh I see... I bet you're lonely!  You should still eat some ice cream though, don't you think?  It makes you feel happier."  she laughs, and turns back to Jeannie, her jaw dropping.

"Excess much Jeannie?  Can you really put away all of that ice cream? What about your modeling career?" Aurora shuddered.  If she ate like that she wasn't sure what would happen.  She was very concerned about keeping her girlish figure.  Not that her stomach was large enough to let her eat more than one cone in any case.

Aurora seated herself nearby Michael afterwards, concentrating on her yummy combination while Jeannie finished with her order.  The clerk's jaw had dropped more than Aurora's had at Jeannie's order.  He was in the process of trying to gather all of the available flavors into one bowl.  Being equal to the task and knowing that full scoops would not fit, he created a medley of all of the flavors in half scoops as a weird multi flavored tower of ice cream rising up from the base of the largest bucket available in the store.  When finished he stared at Jeannie shaking his head.

"I'm glad you didn't want any toppings inside... but I guess there's room for sprinkles on top..." he says dubiously.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Quote : Aurora: "I have always idolized heroes... Can I really be one?"
Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 27th 2017, 6:00 pm

great i love sprinkles.she right Michael we don't want you to get hungry. and ice creams yummy and makes you happyjeannie smiles excited as she watches the clerk put the sprinkles on.

Aurora was curious about her eating habits well she hadn't gone to eat with her before so that was the normal response she'd come used to getting. oww that's really sweet of you worrying about my modeling for me
she smiles and hugs aurora.

it's ok i have a high metabolism. daddy is a smart science guy he says it's cause of my powers my body needs more food than normal persons.

plus I work out a lot. so I'll just do some sit ups or something and be fine.yeah, not really sure where it all goes
she lifts up her shirt and looks at her belly, that was surprisingly trim for someone with her eating habits.

but I can but I can eat all I want and still look like this.i guess being in perfect shapes on of my powers, I don't get older either so no wrinkles for me, perfect powers for a model huh?

feeling like showing off since Aurora was a fan of her modeling,
seeing her in person was probably quite a treat. she flexes her stomach muscles showing off the picture perfect abs that got her on the cover of many fitness magazines. she ties a knot in the shirt to free her hands up.

then does some pro wrestler muscle possess with her arms
see I'm fit as a fiddle, nothing to worry about.yay ice creams ready
She grabs her ice cream bowl and pays the clerk.

ok let's find a seat then and enjoy our yummy treats.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top