The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Angelic Avenger

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Enter the Angelic Avenger

Post by Rellawing April 29th 2017, 12:06 am

Aurora looks at Jeannie and smiles, surprised.  "Ah my name?  No.... I'm not a Princess... the name comes from the Aurora Borealis.  It's my superhero name that I thought of." Aurora giggles and blushes a little at the compliment.  

After listening to Jeannie finish, she blinks and her eyes widen.  "I thought I recognized you!  The only bestial type meta who started a modeling career!  I thought your last gravure shoot was great!" Aurora grins, blushing.  "I didn't think I would meet such a tenured hero so soon.  Though the forums all say that you are more of a bounty hunter.  I can see the appeal in making money for doing hero work." she smiles.

"But you know... I'm going to work for free.  I want to help reverse the bad publicity that heroes are getting these days... if I can contribute towards making everyone love heroes like they used to... I'll be happy." she laughs a little, and when Michael introduces himself her eyes widen again. These two were full of surprises!

"No way!!! You're really an Angel?  An honest to goodness one?  I don't think about religion much honestly.  I know the basics though... Aurora laughs with a silly apologetic expression.  "I don't know much about that, but it seems that maybe we are both  haunted by evil specters.  Let's do our best to be paragons, okay?  I don't know if Black Angel will ever go away, but she won't beat me.  This is my power now!" she clenches her fist and smiles determinedly.

A scrabbling sound drew Aurora's attention and after a moment she noticed that one of the armed men from the fight before had regained consciousness and was crawling away as quickly and quietly as he could.  Aurora gasps and points a finger at the man, running after him.  
"Ah... STOP!!!!" Instead of a beam of light issuing from her finger, a glowing stop sign materializes over the man and firmly drops on him, rendering him unconscious.  Aurora freezes in mid-stride, her jaw dropping a little.  Had she been thinking about Stop Signs?

"Ah.... ehhh.... take that you cowardly villain... I totally meant to... do that..." she blushes, staring at him.  Feeling more than a little self-conscious she experiments a little and suddenly the pole snakes around the body of the man, wrapping him up like some sort of light straight-jacket.

She turned back to the two on the rooftop.  "Um... can't let the bad guy get away right?"

Rellawing

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 29th 2017, 1:23 am

Jeannie smiles when Aurora mentions her modeling she always liked meeting fan.yay a fan! thank you, it's always nice to now your works appreciated. yeah, I'm not just a bounty hunter I'm the greatest in the universe. even tough I haven't been through the whole universe yet.

did get abducted by aliens once while fighting vampires one weird day that was. but it does look good on a business card see.
she takes out one of her cards, autographs it and hands it to Aurora'.well I guess that is pretty noble of you doing it for free.

if you change your mind, you can be my apprentice I'll teach you to be the second greatest bounty hunter in the universe.maybe you can play model with me too it's fun and you get free clothes.
well I guess the star name makes sense cause you make light thingys

Jeannie then looks on excited as the angel man introduces himself a real angel neat I'll add you to the list of mystical things I've met. so angels are real and can come to earth. do you use a glowy staircase like in cartoons. what do angels do?so your Michael and so is your teacher.

are the others Michael's too like a title and a name? what's heaven like? have you met god and what's he like? do bells really ring when angels get wings? do you still eat and sleep?
Jeannie was excited meeting an angel seemed really neat, she hopes she didn't overwhelm him with all her questions but being a cat girl she tends to be very curious.

she then watches Aurora catch the bad guy and starts laughing when she makes a stop sign.good job. right, no bad guys getting away. so you're like the green lantern but without a ring? she found Aurora's powers very interesting. so you think stuff and the light make it? neat wonder what else you can make, try and make a light me!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall April 29th 2017, 3:20 am

"Yes I'm an angel, but that was no specter for I fear we are one and the same." He's cut off by one of the robbers trying to scramble away as Aurora drops a stop sign on him then halting any further movement. "Yes that is your power now. The one to conjure stop signs it appears." Michael couldn't help but laugh at this little slip-up as the circumstances were just too good. He then focused on Jeannie listening to her questions attentively, nodding his head slightly. "Actually we can't come to Earth naturally without The Lord opening the way which is what you perceive as the "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak. I was banished here for overhearing something I shouldn't have." He frowns recalling the events that led him to his banishment. "And no there's no such thing as a stairway to Haven. When you pass away your guardian angel if you have one is assigned to fly down from Haven and carry you back with him or her. If you don't have a guardian angel then another angel takes the task. I don't participate in that unless I'm required to. Most female angels are set out for that. My purpose is or at least was to train and fight in the armies of Haven led by my mentor." He wondered if he should be talking about this for a moment but then decided otherwise and continued on. He was already suffering a punishment worse than death itself. "The other angels are not Michael nor are all of his disciples it is mere coincidence we share the same name. When you enter Haven you are only known and addressed by your first name given to you at birth. I am Micheal, Defender of the Faith. People on Earth here know me as Guardian. And yes ceremonies are held when an angel is proven worthy of his or her wings. We no longer feel hunger and never tire. As for what Haven and The Lord look like..." He said with a smile. "You will find that out in due time Jeannie Rose."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing April 29th 2017, 3:46 am

"Ahhhh... that's okay Jeannie... I think my path is a different one from that... but I would be happy if you would show me the ropes sometime!  I am certain that there is a lot that I can learn from you." she smiles.

While Michael was answering Jeannie's questions, Aurora decided to experiment with her newfound ability, and found that she was able to create a stool to sit on.  She tested it gingerly, as though afraid it would collapse under her and sighed with relief when it did not.  She takes a moment to reexamine the bound villain, satisfied that he still seemed tightly bound.  She wasn't sure what her limitations were, or how many constructs she could maintain at once.  As it was she had to think about it a little bit.

"Ehhhh?" Aurora blinks, looking puzzled.  What can you overhear in Heaven... Haven?.... That would be so bad that you could be banished for hearing it?  Isn't everyone up there supposed to be pure and good? she asks.

Ahhh... Always a naive foolish girl Leona. How do you think Angels fall from grace?  Where do you think it starts?  Your dream of being a hero is foolish... everyone is corruptible. Dark Angel whispers to Aurora tauntingly.  Her grip tightens on the stool, but she waits for Michael's answer.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Quote : Aurora: "I have always idolized heroes... Can I really be one?"
Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 29th 2017, 1:21 pm

oh ok that's all intrseting Jeannie was happy with him answering her questions but feels kinda bad about him getting banished.

she gives him a hug aw that's terrible being banished sounds really depressing. those meanies. I should go up there and knock them off their high clouds.

she then turns her attention to  Aurora
oh yeah I can show you all kinds of stuff to do with ropes she watches Aurora make more stuff with her powers amused.huh I'm hungry let's get some ice cream
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 3rd 2017, 6:34 pm

"We are entirely pure. But we are not free of deception. When I was banished to Earth I had overheard my master speaking to someone... despicable. He represents the first defiance and all evil actions." Michael accepts Jeannie's embrace surprised. "I would quite enjoy some ice cream. I think I flew over a place on my way here."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 3rd 2017, 7:34 pm

Aurora laughs aloud as she looks at the two.  "Ice cream huh?  Okay.  We will probably draw a crowd looking the way we do." she smiles.

After a moment, the doors slam open on the landing and a S.W.A.T team files out onto it, shields at the ready.  They quickly and professionally take up positions, pointing their firearms at the crime-fighting trio.  Metas, put your hands in the air and hold them there.  I am Detective Second Grade Benjamin Kirby."  An officer that looks to be in charge speaks through a megaphone.  The officer with short brown hair graying at the temples lowers his Megaphone and surveys the scene.

"I would like to debrief you peaceably.  We do not have much META activity here in San Isidro.  I believe I have identified one of you, but the other two are unknown.  Would you please step forward, Ms. Jeannie Rose?" he asks politely but authoritatively.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 3rd 2017, 11:31 pm

yay ice cream Jeannie smiles liking that Michael had an idea of where they could get ice cream. huh well maybe if we got you two some regular clothes and then you wouldn't draw too much attention. .

the cops came oh no they seem confused about who to arrest. Jeannie steps forward when the leader cop ask. um you want them, not us she points to the tied up robbers
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 3rd 2017, 11:42 pm

"Yes I know." Benjamin responds and nods to a pair of officers who rush out to arrest those who had been disabled or knocked out by the trio.

"The fact is that Superheroes aren't exactly popular at the moment.  I'm under orders to be thorough.  I know you have worked as a bounty hunter.  Being as you are the only known Meta present with a good reputation, I would like to ask you a few questions about what happened, and who your companions back there are." he gestures to Aurora and Michael.  Aurora fidgets slightly, a little anxious.

"Sir, may I approach?" Aurora asks after a moment, her hands still up in the air.
"Not yet." Detective Kirby responds firmly, looking back at Jeannie.

"Do you vouch for these others? Tell me briefly what happened, Miss." Kirby says.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2017, 1:15 am

oh, that's good he's heard of her and says she has a good reputation.
well I was coming for the balloon ride thingy, so then I notice the robber guys. and go to stop them and the angels here flew in to help. we caught them then decided to go get some ice cream and you guys showed up that's about it.

the guy is Michael his like a real angel from heaven so pretty sure he's a good guy. and I think Aurora here might help you with your heroes popularity problem. she seems to be really into the saving the day thing and pretty cute.

so heroes aren't popular here? how come I thought everybody but the bad guys liked us.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 4th 2017, 1:52 am

Benjamin stares a moment and then laughs aloud at Jeannie's explanation.  "I had heard that you are a little out there.  I had to see it myself." he chuckles.  "Well if you vouch for them miss." he gestures and the S.W.A.T. Team disperses to cordon off the area.

"I'm surprised you don't know the answer to that question, being a hero, however." he shrugs.  "I am certain you know of the typical anti-meta arguments. he holds up a finger and starts ticking down reasons. "Jealousy is probably the biggest reason.  Beyond that there is a justified concern about collateral damage and death.
 The fact that things were more peaceful in general when Metas did not exist.  The abuse of power, which ties into collateral damage..."
Aurora puts her hands down with a sigh and approaches the Detective finally, smiling.

"So is everything sorted out Detective?" she asks.
Detective Kirby looks Aurora up and down, shaking his head in slight disbelief, but he nods.  "Yes... but we'll be watching you with interest.  I assume from what Miss Jeannie here said you are local and the other... erm... Angel... is not?  Between you and I, Aurora, was it?" he asks, interrupting his words.  Aurora nods with a grin. "Between you and I, I think this city was long overdue to have a resident hero.  I doubt everyone shares my sentiments but it will be good to have your support.  We have no resident Metas currently.  Our last Meta gave up on our dirty city and started representing Seaside across the bay.  I understand the appeal, but it was a major blow, considering we have a far higher crime rate than Seaside does." he shakes his head.

Aurora nods and smiles sadly. "I know... it was a sad day when Darkstar turned his back on San Isidro.  I won't do that though.  You can count on me, Detective.  I will always do my best to support this city, and help it become the sunny and safe city that it always should have been." she smiles.

Detective Kirby stares at her for a long moment and nods, smiling.  "You have my full support Aurora.  I look forward to seeing what your career will be like.  Are you... really an angel?" he asks, wonderingly.

"No detective... I'm not sure what I am... I know that I resemble one... and I know that Michael there is an actual Angel... and that is really really intimidating to me... I am not an Angel.  But I am a paragon and an agent for good."  Aurora murmurs, laughing a little nervously.

"I see... well... my best regards to the Angel.  Sorry to interrupt you getting your... ice cream?" he looks at Jeannie meaningfully, and Aurora laughs.  He shakes his head with a chuckle. "A little advice... you'll make a scene if you go like that... think of something or take a raincheck, eh? I don't want to have to deal with the fallout of what might happen if the three of you did that like that." he laughs aloud and walks away towards the cordoned off area, leaving the three heroes alone.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2017, 3:42 pm

ok then officer bye bye she watches him leave. she then turns back to aurora yay look at you sounds like your officially a hero now. right back to the ice cream getting

huh, Mr.cop has a point you do stick out. huh, maybe you should change into some normal clothes first. Is your house close by? if not you look close to my size so you could borrow some of my clothes.

if you think the hotel I was staying at is closer. Is it over that ways a little bit
she points in the direction. huh not sure what to do for Michael I don't have any guy clothes. maybe we could find something for him at a store on the way. a big coat to hide your wings.

there really pretty but might draw some unwanted attention
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 4th 2017, 4:21 pm

Aurora thinks for a moment, listening to Jeannie.
"I have an ability for that, I think..." she concentrates a moment, thinking through some fashion magazines she had read.  She formed a long light blue cardigan over a white and gold dress in her mind.  At that moment the two heroes on the landing would see her clothes morph quickly and change, her body giving off light.  When it was finished she was still glowing subtly, but instead of her superhero garments she was wearing the dress and cardigan she had imagined with a set of white strappy low heels.

She opened her eyes and looked herself over with a big smile.  "I still stand out though don't I, Jeannie?" she said, looking at herself critically.  She focused again and the glow muted to a barely perceivable aura that just made her stand out in a crowd somewhat but wasn't definable otherwise.  She focused even harder and her silvery hair turned more blonde, but retained it's platinum like highlights.

"I don't know what to do about the wings though." she said softly, frowning. They were under the long cardigan and her wings had folded up as much as she could fold them, but it was still conspicuous.  Could she do something there?  There was no point in limiting herself was there?  She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and clenched her hands into fists as she concentrated.  She felt a peculiar sensation as her wings shrank until they weren't visible under the cardigan any longer.

"It feels like I'm clenching a weird muscle in my back... did it work?" she asks, obviously a little tense as she gets used to the sensation.
There was scattered applause as a few of the police officers who were watching, look on in amazement.  Aurora blinked and looked around and when she saw them looking at her she blushed redly.  "Ah.... thank you!" she manages, embarassed and somewhat pleased.

OOC Reference Material
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She would look somewhat like this but her cardigan would be longer:
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 2 88045aa754400d2f63268cf5ac457c55
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2017, 5:35 pm

you can change clothes with your magic! that's so cool she watches excitedly as aurora changed into a new outfit.

oww you look super cute! huh, wish I had a change clothes super fast power.huh where did your wings go they just poof away when you don't need them
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 4th 2017, 9:39 pm

"No need to worry about the wings." Michael tucked his wings to his back and rolled his shoulders causing his wings to revert back to the black tattoo on his back. "There that's one problem solved. Sadly I can't magic clothes onto my person so if we could stop by a place that'd be nice."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2017, 10:06 pm

neat ok will get you some clothes then should be easy to find a store nearby. Jeannie is amused as she watched Michael's wings turn into a tattoo oww no fair I wish the tattoo on my back gave me wings.

she moves her jacket and shirt out of the way so they could see her butterfly tattoo it just kinda sits there but it's cute. magic tattoos is that an angel thing?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top