The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_voting_barEnter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Angelic Avenger

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Enter the Angelic Avenger

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2017, 10:06 pm

neat ok will get you some clothes then should be easy to find a store nearby. Jeannie is amused as she watched Michael's wings turn into a tattoo oww no fair I wish the tattoo on my back gave me wings.

she moves her jacket and shirt out of the way so they could see her butterfly tattoo it just kinda sits there but it's cute. magic tattoos is that an angel thing?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 5th 2017, 9:21 pm

"No the wing tattoo is not an angel thing. That happened to me when I was banished. It's a symbol of my imprisonment." Michael smiled slightly at Jeannie. "I like your tattoo though."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Angelic Avenger - Page 3 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 5th 2017, 11:22 pm

Jeannie smiles when Michael said he liked her tattoo
thank you, huh so yours is like the curse mark things on naruto.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 6th 2017, 1:44 am

Aurora laughed.  "I had not thought about it quite like that Jeannie... that is an interesting point." Aurora smiled.  

"Well then let's go!" she smiles and the trio heads down to the elevator bank.  It was being watched by two officers, but they nodded politely to the three as they waited for an elevator to open.  It occurred to Aurora that it would have been faster to fly... but someone might have seen them and followed them that way.

However, after riding the elevator down to the 10th floor, the three were accosted first by another pair of police officers who radioed up to confirm their story.  They were quickly informed that the three were free to go.  Secondly at the second bank of elevators leading to the first and basement floors, a tall and thin reporter of African American descent and a hispanic cameraman bars their way.

"Hello!" he greets the three.  "Elton Thompson with the San Isidro Chronicle.  Can I get a comment from you about what happened on the airship landing?  Did you see the alleged heroes?" he asks.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Quote : Aurora: "I have always idolized heroes... Can I really be one?"
Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 6th 2017, 2:59 am

so in the elevator, they meet a reporter being an attention seeker Jeannie waste no time responding to his questions in comically dramatic fashion.

well I was in line for the balloon thingy. when this guy with guns popped up she acts out being a robber making a gun with her fingers swing it around. they were going to rob everybody when a pretty angel came out of the sky she pretends to be aurora flapping her arms like wings and running around before coming in for a landing.

stop right there evil doers, I the divine champion of justice well not let you rob these good people she makes a hero pose she then goes back to being the robber acting surprised.

so the bad guys turned their attention to her. look for the angel lady another hero was lying in wait to help. like a ninja, she sneaks up behind the leader and zaps him. Jeannie sneaks up on an invisible man then flops like a fish out of water to be the tasered bad guy.

then the angel lady made shiny beams of light pew pew. that zapped the baddies she sticks out her hands shooting invisible laser beams.

than before the other bad guys could escape an angel guy swooped in
she jumps about acting like Michael foolshy villains you can't escape me. feel the wrath of my righteous boomstick of awesomeness she pretends to shoot invisible bad guys.

yay the heroes save the day! Jeannie then takes a bow done with her reenactment of the scene.

oh you told your name and I didn't sorry Jeannie rose with this two, nice to meet yah she then turns her attention to the camera manmake sure you get my good side, well both my sides are pretty good so that should make it easier for you. Jeannie playfully poses for the camera
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 6th 2017, 9:10 pm

Michael frowns as a camera crew blocks their way out the door asking them questions about what had happened moments before. He disapproved of Jeannie's lying to the police but he decided to keep quiet about it and let her continue on with her little act. Crossing his arms in front of him he looked the cameraman up and down indifferently. "We must be going."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 6th 2017, 9:25 pm

Elton chuckles at Jeannie's rendition of the fight.
"That's very good. Thank you young lady. You can bet Ricky got your good side. Do either of your friends have any comments?" he asks. When Michael asks coldly if they can go, he blinks and nods. "Yes... that should be adequate. I can't hold you against your will. Thank you for your time. That more or less matches the accounts of other witnesses. If you can think of anything else you might like to add, here's my card." Elton hands out three copies of his business card to each of the heroes. The three continue on past the ticketing office and out the front of the building.

"Well that went well. Well played, Jeannie!" she smiles. It honestly didn't occur to her that there would be a problem with Jeannie's story. In her mind since she had a secret identity, and she didn't want to make it general knowledge what she could do to disguise herself, there wasn't a problem with it.

The three see several nearby clothes shops and enter the first appropriate looking one.
"I hope you have money. I don't have much to contribute." Aurora laughs.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 6th 2017, 10:24 pm

Jeannie smiles happily that aurora and the reporter liked her performance.yeah being a model surprisingly comes in handy with hero stuff, I'm used to reporters and stuff.

I got plenty of money for our stuff, so no need to worry about that.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 7th 2017, 7:43 am

Michael chuckled as they entered the clothes store as the topic of money was brought up. "Well I'm completely broke so I appreciate your generous donation to the "Get the Angel a Shirt Foundation." Michael looked around himself at all the store's different wares in awe. The clerk at the front desk called out to the group in a cheery voice. "You three know what you're looking for?"

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 7th 2017, 2:23 pm

Aurora wondered why Michael hadn't spoken up to the clerk immediately. Maybe he was shy?

"This guy needs a shirt." Aurora points at Michael. The clerk laughs, stepping out from behind his counter and approaching the three. "Why?
Did he forget his shirt when he left his house this morning, or did he Hulk shred his last one?"
he jokes. "Men's shirts are over there." he points. You see a sign hanging over the men's side of the store.
"We have an assortment of dress shirts, tanks, tees... do you need assistance with sizing?" he enquires.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 7th 2017, 3:46 pm

Jeannie laughs finding both Michael and the clerks jokes. she looks around at the clothes so any idea what kinda shirt you want, something in you favorite color maybe?

what is you favorite color mines pink
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 7th 2017, 11:13 pm

"Sizing?" Michael frowned and shook his head. "No thank you." He proceeded to walk over to the side of the store where the men's clothes were being sold,and instantly picked up a pack of Hanes white short-sleeved shirts. "I don't remember my favorite color actually... Funny how you forget things after almost two-thousand years." Michael took a shaky breath and nodded. "These are fine thanks."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 7th 2017, 11:25 pm

The clerk nods and returns to the counter.

Angela watches Michael, thinking. "Two thousand years ago colored clothing was probably not really a thing in any case was it?" she laughs. She spots a tee shirt and grins impishly.

"Oh... hey... a Hulk shirt... these fictional heroes aren't as exciting as real ones I think, but you might get a laugh out of the clerk if you bought this." she laughs, not expecting Michael to really be interested. The shirt was Hulk green with actual fake muscles on it.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 8th 2017, 2:34 am

Jeannie looks at Michael surprised your two thousand years old? you don't look that old. she then notices the hulk shirt yay I love hulk! I'll get it if he doesn't want it, well even if he does I want one.

so funny,geer hulk smash! we could be twin if we get one. you should too Aurora we can all be hulk buddies.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 8th 2017, 5:56 am

Michael smiles warmly at the two of them and holds the Hulk shirt up in front of him. "Hahaha! I like it!
I've never heard of "Hulk" but it sounds funny
." Michael went and walked up to the store clerk with the shirts laughing.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing May 8th 2017, 1:23 pm

Aurora laughs, studying Michael as he brings the shirt up to the counter and Jeannie assists him with the purchase. The clerk starts laughing out loud when he sees the shirt.  He pats Michael on the shoulder for a moment as he rings it up.

This was a side to the brooding Angel she had not expected to see.  She smiles and waits while Jeannie finishes up.
Rellawing
Rellawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top