The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
X-Gene (Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
X-Gene (Application) I_vote_lcapX-Gene (Application) I_voting_barX-Gene (Application) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
X-Gene (Application) I_vote_lcapX-Gene (Application) I_voting_barX-Gene (Application) I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

X-Gene (Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-Gene (Application) Empty X-Gene (Application)

Post by X-Gene March 17th 2017, 2:32 am

X-Gene

"The Silver Crusader"

The Bio

Hero Name: X-Gene
Title:”The Silver Crusader”; “The Vigilant Hood”
Alignment: LG
Race:African American
Hair: None
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’11
Weight: 175 lb
Blood type:A Positive

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Professor Xavier Miles is a very sarcastic, intellectual man while teaching High School Mathematics, but by night he is the “Silver Crusader” X-Gene. A man who will do what it takes to save his city, and to keep his world safe. He will do what he must, but will also always uphold to his own personal code.
The Story

Professor Xavier Miles is a teacher by day, and vigilante by night. His origin though, is rather scattered. When he was born his mother, Kathy Bates, lost her life during the pregnancy. He was then in and out of foster care, he was adopted by Gary and Lacey Miles. The family took care of him, and raised him to be a scholar. Though his father trained him in the art of Jiu Jitsu at the age of 10. By the time he had hit 17 years old, young Xavier had learned five languages which included; English, Spanish, Latin, and Arabic. When he lived in Spain for a year, before attending college he was stabbed in the stomach and hospitalized for seven of the twelve months he lived in Spain. He then vowed to fight for the city he was raised in, when he could. First, he attended college. Obtaining his bachelor degree in two years, and his masters a year later. He quickly received his PHD in Education and began teaching at Millennium High School. Three months ago, X-Gene appeared and the “Silver Crusader” was announced.
The Priority

1. Agility: 3
2. Endurance 1
3. Reaction 4
4. Strength 2

The Powers

None
The Weaknesses

Himself, his friends and family, Giraffobia
The Items

The Minions

None yet
The Fluff

Black belt in Jujitsu, Doctorate degree in Education, and knows and speaks seven languages
The RP Sample

Rumors have been flying everywhere as International Brutal Wrestling talent Brian Adams, was returning to the scenes of International Brutal Wrestling. The former talent spent roughly about two months with the business back in the early goings of the company and was released due to an injury he sustained during a house show, tearing his rotator cuff. Brian said quote “IBW was and will always be a home to me. Even though my last run was short, I’m planning on making a big impact this time around.” The IBW talent will be returning to the camera as soon as possible, but Tabby Reid caught a quick interview from himself and his brother Charles Adams.

The camera is started up in a well lit room. To the right of the camera against the wall, there is a luxurious maroon couch. Diagonal from the couch there is a glass coffee table. The walls are painted an eggshell white, and there is a 55 inch flat screen television in a corner to the upper right hand side of the room. A copper painted wooden door opens, and standing in the hallway is International Brutal Wrestling reporter Tabby Reid. Tabby steps through the door, shutting it as she walks in and takes a glance around the room, taking every moment in as she stands in awe. Tabby walks to the coffee table and looks through the glass, seeing a bit of her reflection. She makes a weird face to it, and the copper painted door she came through before opens once again as the two brothers Brian, and Charles Adams steps through, discussing something as they instantly stop. The two walk towards Tabby and shake her hand out of respect. Charles pulls a wooden chair up, as Brian and Tabby sit down on the maroon couch.

“Hello Brian, my name is” Tabby exclaims before she is interrupted by Brian.

“Tabby Reid, I remember. You were just getting started in the wide world of International Brutal Wrestling when I was on my way out ma’am.” Brian exclaims with his suave British accent. Tabby smiles, and points her finger in the air with as her eyes widen up.

“I remember, my first night on air was your last. I’m so sorry about your injury by the way Brian.”

“Oh it’s quite alright ma’am. Injuries happen in a business as such, don’t think for one second that I missed a beat though. The moment I could begin training again I did. My little brother here was also a very large help. He pushed me to go farther, while keeping me the gentleman I still am to this very day ma’am.”

“Very true indeed little brother.” Charles says with a smile on his face. He giggles a bit in between his words, as his accent isn’t as rich as Brian’s, but is still a very noticeable difference between him and Tabby. “He has been the greatest sport through all of this. He was destined for gold and we all knew it. He is the heir to our business, he is going to be the first Adams to be Global Champion. And he will follow in the footsteps of James Parker, another Motherland born wrestler.”

“You must be very proud. So Brian, how does it feel to be back in International Brutal Wrestling”

“It is exhilarating ma’am. My very heart began to skip beats when I received the call from Marshall Johnson himself to be given another chance in International Brutal Wrestling world.”

“Now is it true you fought in the company NBF?” Tabby has a sincere smile on her face as Brian and Charles look at each other with very confused expressions on one another's faces.

“Do you mean the NBWF, ma’am?” Brian exclaims with a smile on his face. As every word leaves his mouth, it seems as if his accent becomes even richer than it already was with the last word he spoke.

“Y-Yes M-My bad Brian. You don’t have to call me ma’am by the way. Tabby works just fine.”

“It's quite alright Tabby ma'am.” As Brian says those words Tabby’s phone buzzs and she picks it up and starts texting to someone. She smiles as she sends every word to whomever she may be texting. She looks up from her phone and lets out a hopeless sigh.

“Sorry, that was my boyfriend.” Tabby’s smile quickly fades to a disappointed frown. She looks at her phone, hoping for it to buzz again, but it doesn’t happen and she looks back up at Brian, looking miserable and just unmotivated.

“He seems like a great person there, his name is Hamish correct? I’ve seen some of the man’s work and he truly has talent, more than anyone I’ve seen in IBW in a while.” Brian smiles, hoping to make the frown on Tabby’s face disappear, but it doesn’t work as Tabby begins to tear up. Brian stands to his feet and shakes her hand. She looks up at him and wipes off the forming tears with her other hand as Charles stands to his feet too. As Brian lets go of her hand Charles grabs on and shakes her hand firmly.

“Good luck Tabby. Hope your boyfriend there texts you, but we must get back to training. Goodbye ma’am, I mean Tabby!”

As Brian and Charles open the copper painted wooden door and leave the room, Tabby tries to make a phone call on her cell phone. The door shuts as the call obviously goes to voicemail.

“Hey baby, it’s me! Gosh please text me back as soon as you can I miss you sooo much!” Tabby says as she hangs the phone up. She walks to the door and grabs the knob, but the camera shuts off before she can turn it.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

X-Gene
X-Gene

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

X-Gene (Application) Empty Re: X-Gene (Application)

Post by Samael Christensen March 17th 2017, 3:39 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top