The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_vote_lcapDusk - The Demon's Requiem I_voting_barDusk - The Demon's Requiem I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Dusk - The Demon's Requiem I_vote_lcapDusk - The Demon's Requiem I_voting_barDusk - The Demon's Requiem I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dusk - The Demon's Requiem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dusk - The Demon's Requiem Empty Dusk - The Demon's Requiem

Post by Dragontithe December 10th 2016, 9:08 pm

Dusk

"Demon's Requiem"

The Bio

Renegade Name:Dusk
Title:Lesser demon
Alignment:Chaotic Good/Chaotic Evil
Race:Half-Demon
Hair:Jet Black/Ashy White
Eyes:Piercing Sea-Foam/ Crimson Red
Height:5'11
Weight:140lb
Blood type:O-

The Looks

Dusc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Slaerihn/Dusc full power

The Personality

Dusc grew up on the principles of honor. His father was strict in teaching him about justice, but also an understanding that doing the "right" thing wasn't always the right thing to do. When Dusc's father said this, he meant things like stealing cable or accepting bribes, but Dusc took it a different way. If you are gonna get anywhere in this life, use what you have to get what you want. He is discreet in his robberies when he commits, but when he fights its all about winning. To lose a fight is to lose his honor and he will do anything to win. Dusc is also overly fond of animals, no matter the shape or size. He jests, but when it comes time to be serious, hes serious.

The Story

One hundred years ago the arch-Demon Gilgamesh sought to bridge the gap between the human and demon realm. His temporary solution was to birth a half demon whelp loyal to him as a sort of sleeper agent awaiting the day he is activated and can cause mayhem in the name of the demon lord. The child was Slaerihn and he  would undergo one hundred years of training in the pits of the demon realm and become a powerful demon in his own right. Then he would be transferred to the human world as an infant to be taken in by a family, only to mature and kill everything around him. The process was interrupted somehow and tho transferred to the human realm as planned, Slaerihn was weakened causing the formerly more powerful demonic half of his soul to regress allowing the human part to hold dominance of his physical form. The boy would grow up his own man, free from the influence of Gilgamesh, until his demonic essence was awakened once again and his connection to the shadow force rekindled.
Enter Dusc Hewer, a 19 year old on his way to his new apartment complex, eagerly awaiting to meet his new roommate. Dusc enjoys fantasy games and is intent to follow his dream of becoming a software designer himself. He has been encouraged by his adoptive family the Hewers. Dusc met his family at the age of 12, so happy to have the Asian family he knew he deserved, his father Ryan, his Mother Elaina, and even his  sister Mia. On his way to his apartment, Dusc pulled over for an emergency leak in an alley and discovered a black package with his name on it and an attached black letter simply stating "Its time to wake". He hasn't told anyone and harbors the package in the rucksack of "Vera" his crap-pile of a motorcycle.
The Priority

1. Agility
2. Strength
3. Reaction
4. Endurance

The Powers

Power 1:Shadow force: The pool of demonic energy Dusc pulls from to use his demonic powers. This power is not arcane, but demonic and necrotic in origin. Any powers blocking, negating, or decreasing the effect of negative energy will effect the following abilities and powers.

A: Superhuman Strength: Being a demon outright and trained under the harshest conditions, Slaerihn's body has become very strong.     Though this is mostly through his connection to the Shadow Force, or what he calls the power of the demon realm. Without it he can loft a total of 5 Tons., but if connected he could lift a total of 500 tons.

B: Super Human Durability: Much like his strength, the durability of his body is tied to his link to the Shadow force and his weapon.  Bullets  are not very effective and neither are traditional blades . If Slaerihn were to be exposed to high-grade explosives he would be hurt.  whilst dis-connected, he would take reduced damage but still be effected by bullets and blades

C:Fire Manipulation: Even now in his weakened state Slaerihn can control and produce the element of fire,  but can only produce flames from himself. This power includes a resistance to fire as he can manipulate and create fire of his own to counteract that of another.

D: Shadowstep:Dusc quickly takes the form of a black mist. He can then reform quickly, or move freely up to a speed of 70Mph. This speed slows to 20 Mph in clear daylight. Dusc cannot shadow-step through solid objects, force-fields, or around anything holy/blessed.

Power 2:Regeneration
Small cuts and bruises heal within seconds, broken bones and internal organs in minutes to hours depending on the damage done to them. And lastly missing limbs and vital organs in days or weeks.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Damn human biology

When Dusc catches the flu, or gets sick though any means that would weaken him physically, all of his powers seem to dissipate, leaving him as human as the next guy.

Weakness 2: This is why I don't go to church

Dusc is completely useless in a place of holy worship. Upon entering a blessed place or place of worship, Dusc loses all of his demon powers. In addition the use of any holy or blessed weapons effect Dusc as if he were human.

Weakness 3: Demonic Pack

Dusc must keep any promise made. He physically cannot. He may be alleviated of a promise, but it must be spoken aloud of him to hear.

Weakness 4: Brimstone Stench

Dusc can be tracked by most anyone who knows the scent of a demon. Being a hybrid gives him a distinct pungent smell that can be differentiated from other demons. Every demon knows the smell of a hybrid and will usually go through lengths to track it.

Weakness 5: Frenzy

During his years of training, Slaerihn at a point lost control of his overwhelming power and needed a catalyst to help him hone his power. The demon sword "Requiem" was forged of a special material that helped to keep control of Slaerihn's powers. After a day of being separated from the blade, Slaerihn will begin to lose control of his powers getting worse and worse over time he is engulfed in flame at random and crushes the ground. He switches forms from human to demonic constantly trying to beat back the beast, but finally after 3 days he becomes a monstrous demon and goes on a frenzied rampage.  During this rampage he destroys all things indiscriminately and will kill without thought if provoked. At this point he must have the sword or something like it brought to him in order for him to take back control of his body and revert to human form. After an event like this, Slaerihn will be out cold for another three days recovering and re-connecting his tie with the shadow force.

Weakness: 6: Human Form

While in public Slaerihn will try to look more human, by pulling back his powers and adopting the more "human" look of Aaron Black, his Alter Ego. Whilst he is in human form, he is able to be knocked unconscious or hurt in ways that don't threaten to cause Fatal wounds as if he were human.

Weakness: 7: Weak minded

Due to Slaerihn having to constantly fight his mind to keep control of his powers, he is vulnerable to mental attacks. Any kind of telepathy could enter his mind easily.

The Items

Requiem - A blade made of a weave of an unknown alloy. The blade almost sings as it slices through the air. Can cut through steel with enough force. Reforms if broken in 24 hours.
Weakness- Is a regular steel blade when interacting with anything holy/blessed as well as in a holy/ blessed area. If separated from host, becomes as vulnerable as a regular steel blade.

The Fluff

When Dusc fights he steams with black mist. Upon death, Dusc's physical form will be transferred to the demon realm when he slumbers, waiting to be summoned or eventually awaken at full power in 100 years.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Dusk - The Demon's Requiem Empty Re: Dusk - The Demon's Requiem

Post by Chellizard December 17th 2016, 10:41 am

Application Checklist

1. Does this application's Bio have the adequate information? Yes

2. Does this application's Look section have at least one photo, or six sentences detailing their character? Yes

3. Does this application have adequate personality information listed? Yes

4. Does this application have a detailed history with plot oriented information? Yes

5. Does this application properly use the priority list? Yes

6. Does this application have the proper 1:1 ratio for Powers:Weaknesses? Yes

7. Do the items on this application have adequate weaknesses? Yes

8. Does the Minion on this application have the proper 1:2 Powers:Weaknesses? No
Comment: Not applicable.

9. Do the RP Mechanics actually qualify as a role play mechanic? Yes

10. Is there an RP sample? No
Comment: Not applicable.

Approved.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top