The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_vote_lcapRequiem for the end [Entei] I_voting_barRequiem for the end [Entei] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Requiem for the end [Entei] I_vote_lcapRequiem for the end [Entei] I_voting_barRequiem for the end [Entei] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Requiem for the end [Entei]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requiem for the end [Entei] Empty Requiem for the end [Entei]

Post by The Bolt July 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

London was less impressive than Michael thought, then again he did not have much of an expectation as far as the city was concerned anyway. However Hyperion was not in the city for a sightseeing trip, no he had a greater reason to the visit than something mundane like that. What he was looking for was a particular person, one that likely had some connection to Raziel and if that person did have some connected to him then he would have to make sure that they gave up the bastards location. He had done a lot to get ready for a confrontation with the ethereal, but all of it would mean nothing if he did not have a location first. That was why the male was in the city now of all days, dressed in dark jeans, a white t-shirt and black leather jacket over that, with black sunshades on over his eyes.

The sun was just beginning to set within the city, creating an interesting display of colors upon the horizon, though Michael was uninterested within the splendors of nature. To most he would appear the opposite of intimidating, with medium length dark brown hair and around 5'5 in height, shorter than the average male and not physically impressive either. Yet anyone that made assumptions upon a person from how they looked tended to only find themselves with more trouble, and Michael was all trouble. His target was a young metahuman, power not too impressive but seemed like something that Raziel would take interest in, or atleast find amusing.

Sonokinesis facilitated through the vocal cords, deadly to humans but to Michael it would only be a minor annoyance. He would come upon this metahuman within an alleyway, having been contacted ahead of time with meet with hi, and the male did not really have the time to react before Michael was in motion. The ethereal bridged the distance with an admirable speed, hand clamped around his throat before he could even think. He could not see the eyes that were boring into his from behind the glasses but a fear would course through the metahuman. ”Seems i've got your attention.” Michael noted with a smirk as he slowly removed his glasses, letting the neon green flecked silver orbs glare into the males brown. ”I'm looking for a male, around my age, blond hair and silver eyes, a little shorter than me. He goes by Raziel, seen him around?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Requiem for the end [Entei] Empty Re: Requiem for the end [Entei]

Post by Entei July 18th 2014, 2:16 am

Ties. This was one thing Michael had always hated as a child, and of course the only clothes he would own would be a suit. As he angrily fiddled with the piece of cloth, he suddenly realized something very important. He was lost. He was suppose to be heading towards a job he had managed to finagle from an over talkative woman at a coffee shop. Apparently there was a big 'niche market' in England for boy's with tails. Hell, Otaku women craved them. Yes, that was right, Michael's first job ever was going to be that of a host. He sighed wearily, reaching into his pocket for the piece of paper the woman had given him with the address, he suddenly wondered why he hadn't asked her for a ride to the club. Pride, perhaps? Though, what he had left of his pride had went out the window when he accepted this job.

"Well, fuck. I seem to be lost."

He said aloud, looking anxiously at his surroundings. If this had been Los Angeles he would have been able to find his way around easily, he had spent a lot of time there as a child, helping out with various church fundraisers and what not. But in this city? He really should have asked for directions. Sighing, he continued his dredging walk, looking for anyone who might be able to help this lost demon boy.

"Seems I've got your attention."

Michael's ears perked up, that had been the voice of a male. Men are usually great with directions, which meant that man could help him. At least, that's what Michael had thought as he headed down the alleyway he had been walking past. The scene however was very unlike what he had thought was going on. A short man seemed to be choking another one, over what, Michael had no way of knowing. All he knew was, he needed to help the man being choked.

"Oy' can I help you? That man you're talking to seems to be having a hard time breathing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 18th 2014, 4:20 pm

Michael's ears perked up upon hearing another voice in the alleyway, fingers still clamped around the metahumans throat as he turned to the one that had spoken to him. The male he was holding would continue to struggle, attempting to remove the vicelike fingers from his throat, but find them as implacable as ever, pressing at the soft flesh of his neck and keeping him held against the wall with seemingly no effort. He would consider the male that had walked upon the scene, one who looked around the same age as him but something was different about him, that much Michael could tell. ”He can't breathe?” Michael muttered with a small smirk, turning to the male that was growing wide eyed as the silver orbs would settle upon him. Ever so lightly the fingers would release from his throat, but enough to keep him from using that annoying power of his.

”As for if you can help me, don't think ya can.” Michael noted to the hero turning his attention from him to the metahuman. ”This one has information I want, and well....interrogation is the best method I always find.” He would note, pressing the male closer to the wall. ”Unless you're some kind of hero” Michael considered, the idea suddenly jumping to his mind as he turned towards the half demon. ”If so, I would not suggest trying to help him.” While it was honest advice from the ethereal, something told him the male would take it as a challenge.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 20th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ohhh, spooky scary. Michael rolled his eyes as he listened to the smaller boy go on about..something. Michael had kind of lost interest after he had begun speaking. Sticking his pinky in his ear, he shifts it around for a bit, before pulling it out and looking at it. His ears were rather clean, but, it was just something he tended to do when bored. Plus, it tended to piss off people like this guy.

"Oh, sorry. I zoned out. But, I can't let you choke him regardless of what you want, so I'm gonna have to ask you to put him down."

Letting the parcel on his back fall to the ground, Michael removed the two clasp at the top, releasing the packages locking mechanism, sending the blue cloth falling to the ground. As it slowly fell to the earth, the form of his Kurikara blade was revealed.

"Normally I would play with you a bit, but, I am already late for a job. So, we're gonna have to go ahead and speed this process up a bit."

Kicking with his foot, he sent the sheath of his sword flying towards Atterius, while also releasing the blade, and his powers. Blue flames burst into existence around him, igniting the end of his tail, and giving him two, large fiery horns. His canines and ears both extended, giving him a very demonic and animalistic look.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 20th 2014, 7:50 pm

The male seemed to be ignoring what he was saying, digging a pinky finger around into their ear and yawning. Facial expressions spoke volumes when one learned to read them, and right now this guy only seemed to be showing utter disinterest in him. Michael was not expecting him to do so in the first place, as he was just some random punk shaking down an equally random punk in the alleyway, so that was just how things worked really. With the male still pinned against the wall, he would allow the silver orbs flesh with neon green to look into the males eyes. An amused smirk formed on his lips, as if his bravado was more than enough. ”You're going to ask me? I have a feeling there isn't much room for a no." He noted raising a brow and chuckled one hand shooting up and catching the sheath thrown in his direction.

Fingers would curl around it, Michael flourishing the weapon before letting it rest within his palm. Blue flames adorned the hero, revealing that he was perhaps not a normal human, and perhaps not even a normal metahuman. Something was off about him, and that was something that Michael would find out eventually. ”Play around with me? What a cute choice of words, because I have a feeling.....” With a swift motion the slammed the sheath into the stomach of the male that he was holding aloft, drawing a rather shocked and pained sound from him, before reducing him to unconsciousness. ”That should be my line.” he added dropping the male to the floor with a dull thud.

”Do make this interesting.” Michael noted twirling the sheath within his hand and directing it towards the male much like one would hold a blade; one handed. ”Your move first flaming boy.” Michael noted with a click of his tongue.[/color]
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 20th 2014, 10:30 pm

"Flaming boy? That's cute."

Michael says, flipping his sword into a one handed reverse grip. Letting his flames boil up, he lets out a vicious roar. Michael was letting his inner demon come out, it was very clear from the way this man not only caught his sheath, but now intended to use it as a weapon, he knew how to handle himself in a fight. But, that was okay, he clearly didn't know anything about Michael's powers if he intended to use his own sheath against him. Digging his toes into the ground, he pushed off towards the other boy, coming on low to perform an upward diagonal slash at his chest.

"Let me know if this gets too hot!"

He roared as he moved, when he gets into striking range, he flares up the flames on the sheath. Being an extension of his blade, they were incredibly susceptible to his flames, and he could control it as if it were his very own blade. Keeping up with the surprise attack, he tries to slash at the instant the flames flare up, using them as a distraction.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 23rd 2014, 11:42 pm

Whether the nickname was cute or not was unimportant, as he was simply making an impromptu one to refer to the demon hero by. It did strike him interesting however, as Ethereal's were constantly called angels and he was obviously a demon; that they were coming to odds. His foe would rush him, aiming to perform what appeared to be a diagonal slash, each movement scrutinized by a mind that moved far beyond the human realm of possibility. Michael smirked, preparing to move as his body would prepare to do so, leaning back ever so lightly so that the blade would skim an inch from striking above his chest, and yet that did not seem to be the attack that was aimed for him.

Blue flames would flare upon the sheath, everything moving slow within that moment, his eyes darting from the male that seemed to be preparing for another strike, and the flames that were closing in upon his hand. So it seemed that the sheath were just as much part of his power as the blade itself was. With a flick of the wrist, the sheath would be freed from his hand, flying into the air. His body was then in motion, keeping attention upon the blade that was coming his way, and seeing that he could not completely avoid it. So the next best thing would be having to defend, and there was one thing that he had capable of defending against such a blade, and flames of seeming intensity.

Dark screams that resonated with a deep hatred boomed through the alleyway as within an instant The Black Blade would appear, the flat of the blade taking the strike as it appeared before Michael, who's hand would quickly clamp over the hilt of the weapon. With a simple motion he would flick the blade, not aiming to really strike his foe, but more aiming to make some distance between the two.  Regardless of the outcome he would take a few steps back, preparing the weapon and then using superhuman speed he would dart forward, aiming to slash at the males head, followed by a slash at his legs.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 31st 2014, 12:53 am

Michael's eyes widened, the man dodged the attack so easily, it didn't even make sense to Entei, the movements certainly weren't human, that much he knew for sure. The blade he had summoned moved like a blur, Michael tossing up his blade to block with barely a second to spare, before jumping back, and was instantly thankful he did, for the blade seemed to appear where he had been not a moment after he had moved.

"Jesus Christ."

Michael said aloud, turning his body to the side and holding his sword out toward the 'angel'. He quickly looked around, looking for anything he could use in this fight. It was quickly clear there was nothing. Grinning a very idiotic grin, he nervously rubbed the back of his head, letting out a nervous chuckle. Flames danced over his body, almost making it look like the boy was made of nothing more then condensed flame himself.

"Well, you're a lot faster than I thought you would be, aren't ya?"

Laughing, Michael sent small amounts of flame harmlessly around him, creating puddles of fire all around him. To most people, this would look like nothing more than Michael 'shedding' a bit of his flaming second skin, but who knew how Ethreal would take it?
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content