The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkstar
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 pm by Vorik

» RED ALERT!!!!!
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:35 pm by Darkstar

» Steelheart Industries
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Darkstar

» COOKING WITH DANGER!
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» Cat Hunt
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:00 am by Cynical_Aspie

» This Time With Gusto
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 pm by Tybrid

» Lingering Senitments
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2024, 10:32 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Darkstar
Sage
ProwlerKnight
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP)

Post by The Nekromonga December 4th 2016, 11:13 pm

POLICE STATION

The gas would wear off just about when Suzy was cuffed to a steel table in the police station interrogation room. Except there was no interrogation, only cuffed legs and arms, chained down tight to loops in the floor. And a single bright lamp that shone in her face, in a darkened room with far too many straps and chains. And the smell of sickly sweet mind control pastries.

Much to Suzy's horror, Megan the bakeress was preparing a syringe with the concentrated chemical that turned Dabbler sane. "Hello dear... the gas wearing off? Good. It's time for your medication. Squaresville is a good place, filled with good people... no crime, no trouble makers. In a few minutes you'll fit in with us. You'll be a good person. Like me. You want to be a good person, don't you? And your pretty friend too?" She said with a forced politeness in her voice, and certain madness in her eyes.

Megan grabbed hold of Suzy's bound arm, and found a vein. She was all too eager to use the syringe on the soon to be good girl.

In the lobby...

Witch Samantha swiftly teleported (With Danny) to the police station, a building she noticed hadn't changed in 20 years. She leaves Danny outside and out of sight, while she put on the hysterics, getting everyone's attention.

"Help! Help me! I was kidnapped for years and I only just got away!" Then she faints in the middle of the police station.

The attending officer at the help desk, and a half dozen more rushed to Dabbler's aid. Their attention was now officially diverted.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Sugar (Halloween, Dabble XP)

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 5th 2016, 12:19 am

One minute Danny had a plan, the next, a witch teleported her in the middle of a police station and began yelling. "Oh well-" No one paid attention to Danny. At all. And Danny did not want to push a perfect opportunity while it looked away from her.

A cold metal shackle gripped Tsukimi's wrist. No luck broke as she tried to lift her right wrist either. "Do you work for Alpha? I bet you do." Tsukimi squirmed to get her position back up to a better position. "I'm better than you. You don't get to lecture me on this. Danny! Danny! I'm in here! Danny!" When the syringe came, Tsukimi met Megan with a headbutt. "Danny! Danny!"

Danny slipped into the side corridor, letting her put her head against the first door she came to, resonating an astounding no sound. It did not take her long to hear the shouts of Tsukimi coming from just down the hall. A turquoise bar came from Danny's bracelet, giving her a crowbar to begin prying the door down.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 5th 2016, 8:32 am

Megan did not expect the butting of heads, and the syringe brainwashing serum rolled onto the floor. She rubbed her nose and reached for it again, this time trying to inject Suzy in a leg vein.

Danny's efforts in trying to save Suzy from being brainwashed into a better version of herself, did not agree with the stepford baker. "No! NO! Trouble makers! NE'ER-DO-WELLS! SQUARESVILLE DOESN'T NEED YOUR INDECENT OUTFITS!" Megan was becoming hysterical, which summoned police officers to the scene.

A cop who turned around the hallway with a shotgun, loaded with beanbag shot. The cop was not acting very lawfully as he fired upon Danny without a verbal warning. Instead he opted to fire a warning shot at her shoulder to break her concentration with her bracelet... they didn't want to kill after all. They wanted everyone to be... better.

Once the commotion began and the station was unraveling, Dabbler cunningly slipped from view, taking a couple of officers with her and depositing them in empty holding cells. She then translocated to the hallway. "...Something's fishy here in Squaresville."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 5th 2016, 11:57 pm

Someone shot Danny! It all happened while she tried prying a door open with a turquoise crowbar, but it still could be argued as a very aggressive and unwarranted act. "Can you guys not right now! Can you just not!" With no armor of any kind, the bean bag put a sizable bruise on the girl's shoulder- and a noticeable absence of a crowbar popping from her wrist. "I just need to see my friend. Once I talk with Suzy, I can explain everything about what is going on. Until then, I really don't know how to explain a lot, but I can tell you something is definitely up."

Tsukimi continued to fight off Megan as she turned more hysterical. If her legs could move, the syringe never would come near her thigh, but the ankle shackle, mixed with the bare skin between her socks and skirt, gave the needle a perfect landing zone. "Danny! Danny get in here!"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 21st 2016, 7:39 pm

"I'll tell you what's up, miss. You're trespassing! You're a trouble maker! Squaresville is a nice place with nice people! We intend to keep it that way!" The police repeated the mantra of brainwashed goodness to Danny, a hazy look in their eye. It was clear now everyone who ate those pastries were compelled to be as good as people as they could be. Or at least, good according to Megan.

He pumped the shotgun, but as he took aim a gremlin witch materialized between gun and Danny. Dabbler needed only touch the barrel to melt it shut.

"Go help your friend!" She said with urgency, taking the cop to a cell with a poof.

Once the needle cut the skin, and the drugs coursed through Suzy's brain, Megan ingrained her mantra to her, to turn her against her former friend. "Your friend.... Danny? Danny, is a big trouble maker. You should stop her before anyone else gets hurt. Squaresville is a nice place with nice people, after all."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 29th 2016, 7:50 am

"Mongoose?" Tsukimi felt her eyes grow weary. Her head light. Her judgment vicarious. "I can stop the trouble." The shackles opened and Tsukimi stepped up to face Danny.

"Not to be mean, Suzy, but you really aren't up to my level. You're definitely sidekick level, and I mean that in a very grateful way-"

A metal bucket flew across the room, grazing Danny by the top of her head. Before she hit the ground, Tsukimi grabbed Danny by the arm and pinned her to the ground. "Stop making trouble. We are a nice place, with nice people."

"You aren't acting very nice right now." Danny threw her head back, heading Tsukimi square in the nose. "But, I don't plan on being very nice either." A weight felt lifted from Danny's wrist. She looked down to see bare skin, then looked up to see Tsukimi toss her bracelet to Megan. "Okay, so it's on?"

"You need to behave." Air popped in Tsukimi's cracking knuckles.

Both girls flew towards each other, throwing a powerful fist in an attempt to connect with the other girl's jaw. Unfortunately for Danny, when it came down to natural ability, Tsukimi could easily take the crown in that fight. Laying flat on her back, Danny felt her effort to get up halted by Tsukimi's penny loafer pressing against her chest.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 19th 2017, 2:37 am

Megan looked at Danny and Suzy go at it, the sight of two younger ladies pumping up her adrenaline. She scrambled to find some way to help, but realized that her 'evil' nature was resurfacing.

"No, no! you don't like girls, Megan... you don't... it's wrong!" The would be villain's madness was revealed, when she herself imbibed of the mind robbing concoction within her bedeviled pastry, wolfing down morsels from a nearby box. Sitting on the nearby window was the squamous witch of dimensions, who met her former tormentor's eyes.

This twisted madness disgusted Samantha Pratt, the woman who had been transformed into the Dabbler witch. But moreover, it made her deeply saddened what depths Megan had plumbed. It seemed being snatched up into some otherwordly dimension was not the only road to madness.

"...You... you eat them too, Megan?" Samantha asked, trying to reach out to the girl she once knew and hated, but now pitied.

"...You...Witch...Samantha...?!" Her voice had been lost and unheard for decades, but the memory burned bright in Megan's heart, and to hear Samantha talk to her again drove her to the brink. Dazed, confused and weakened by the sight of the once dead that had returned to life, Megan inadvertantly began to run.

"...Get out of my way! This can't be happening! The serum is making me crazy!" She shouted as she barrelled past Suzy and Danny's melee, perhaps unwittingly telling her minion to vacate the premises.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 21st 2017, 5:53 pm

Without her bracelet, Danny could only use the acrobatics a life of sports had taught her.Her first punch missed a ducking Tsukimi while her kick managed to be knocked away with little effort. "Suzy, you can't just block stuff like that. It isn't fair unless I have my bracelet."

"You are very bad. You need to spend the rest of your life in jail." With a firm grasp on Danny's wrist, Tsukimi flipped Danny through the air and on her back.

The slam to the ground rated about as the third worst thing in this moment for Danny. "For what? Does goodness not even know how-"

A pumpkin donut slammed into Danny's mouth. "Eat this! It will be the last thing you do before all you get is bread and water for life!" Tsukimi grabbed Danny's ankle and contorted Danny's body to bring her left ankle over to her right shoulder. "You are flexible."

Danny spit out he donut. "Thank you. Now get off!" Rolling to her side, Danny tried to cause Tsukimi to fall off of her, but the fierce justicar stayed glued to her pin.

"Now, you will be good."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 22nd 2017, 9:39 am

As was usually happens when Dabbler was around, an eldritch tentacle that seemed to have sprung from the very walls reached out to seize Suzy bodily and pull her away. "Okay, time to switch dance partners." Sane Dabbler said, using her powers for relative good.

"I'll handle your friend; please be so kind as to stop Megan before she does something really... not nice. Hehehaahheee... No, no... not yet." Sane Dabbler asked Danny, the weight of her gibbous powers slowly eroding the serum that restored her mind, albeit temporarily.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 23rd 2017, 6:01 am

"No! Tentacles are never used for good!" Tsukimi found herself flung from Danny and into a wall. "You are up to no good at all! We do not tolerate filth and smut in this town."

"To be honest, even if Suzy gets turned back to normal, I'm pretty sure she's still going to say have these things." Danny flipped up to her feet, throwing an awkward kick to knock Megan off balance. Every time she lost her bracelet, she always told herself she would train more to fight without it during her off time. And every time, she came back to this same scenario. "Once Suzy comes back to normal, I'll tell her to make plans for the gym."

A swift knee hit Megan in the abdomen, knocking the breath out of her. After the initial kick, Danny locked her arm with Megan's elbow and guided the momentum to set Megan in the restraining chair. One latch locked Megan's left hand. The second latched her right. "She's not doing much evil over here. How's Suzy coming along?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 27th 2017, 12:26 am

"...Don't struggle too much, this thing tends to have a mind of its own." Sane Dabbler warned, and indeed too much resistance from Suzy's part would make the tentacle squeeze more tightly. To compensate, the tentacle stuck Suzy to the wall in a quick hardening slime.

"Now, give us the antidote Megan. The police will decide what to do with you, once they've come to their senses." Dabbler asked nicely, like a true hero.

"It can't be you. It can't. I was at your funeral!" Megan cried hysterically, trying her hardest to get out of the chair she was now trapped in. "...This batch of formula must've been bad!" She tried to reason out, though it was unlikely a woman who brainwashed people with pastries had much reason to begin with.

"I didn't exactly die, Megan. I was taken away. I'm sorry if my disappearing... " Dabbler began to groan, as her head began to split with a crazed demon witch migraine. A very different, very eldritch voice growled at the prisoner. "THE LADY ASKED FOR AN ANTIDOTE!"

"Double espresso! Double espresso!" Megan said in a panic. The antidote was a common enough substance, there being a highly convenient espresso machine in the police lounge.

"Thank you." Sane Dabbler said, collecting herself. She looked at Danny, the situation having apparently now resolved, thanks to their combined efforts.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 27th 2017, 1:31 am

"Oh, double espresso? That'swhy it didn't affect me. I had about three of those earlier. Do you still remember telling me how caffeine would dull my senses and make me an unlevel partner? Well, who's stuck to the wall now?" The rising aroma of a double espresso floated through halls, briefly distracting Danny from the slime encrusted Tsukimi.

"You are bad and should feel bad!" The slime holding Tsukimi to the wall held with the detective holding no real ability to break anything of this capacity. Her continued ranting lasted long after Danny left the room and echoed back in as Danny returned with her bracelet and an espresso. "Your mind altering drink will have no effect on me. This is a good town full of-"

Danny peeled some slime and held it over Tsukimi's mouth, pushing a hole in the top section to create a funnel. "I hope it isn't too hot." The espresso poured down the slime straw, moving into Tsukimi's mouth with no other place to go other than down her throat. Once enough of the liquid poured down, Danny pulled the slime off. "Better?"

"It tastes like bean juice." Tsukimi pressed her tongue against her lip. "With whipped cream."

"Pretty much." A beam emerged from Danny's bracelet, letting her cut Tsukimi down from the wall. "So, we wrapped this mystery up."

Tsukimi tried to straighten out her socks and the plaid skirt. "Would they have gotten away with it if it weren't for Dabbler?"

"We meddling kids had something to do with it, but I was completely in control of everything else before she showed up." Danny turned towards Megan, still in her chair. "We could send you to jail for, I'm not even sure what for, but we have another solution."

"Jail sounds good." Tsukimi crossed her arms. "And, like the only option for this-"

"You can help us take care of crime. Magic crime. As a magic crime lab assistant." Danny looked from Megan to Tsukimi. "Those are a real thing."

Tsukimi stared.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top