The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_voting_barTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_voting_barTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Post by Dusker September 20th 2016, 11:13 am

"Sometimes." both Tyler's said before future Tyler looked over his younger self. "I wish I still had the biker armor." he stated before his younger self answered in confusion "Why? this armor's awful."

"It just has a certain character that I don't see in my current armor." the other Tyler shrugged before looking over at the two jeannie and noticing that they had been staring at them, most likely waiting for them to say something, it always ended up like that for their team, even fifteen years later.

Astrid and her older self had been quite, whispering things into each other's ear and the older Astrid either answering with a nod or with a shake of the head.

"I guess we should get to HQ, sound good me?" Future asked himself. "Sure let's get goin'." Tyler chuckled before getting in his future selves car  and calling over to his future wife (current Astrid) "Come on Astrid, don't you wanna see our cool skyscraper?" he giggled before waiting for her response.

"C-Coming~!" Astrid chirped with a blush before running to the car and getting into the back of the car with Tyler (the current one). "You three are gonna have to get in Grims car, that okay?" Future Tyler asked jeannie and Dire with a smile.

Last edited by Dusker on September 20th 2016, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 20th 2016, 4:19 pm

Grim just allowed his gloomy face to settle back in as the Jeannies began making strange faces at him, obviously trying to make him laugh.

Then Tyler told him who was riding with him.
"Fuck. You."
He said, obviously showing his distaste to Dire.

"O-M-G We have sweet-ass car???" He said as he bounced around.

"No... I have a sweet-ass car. I'm just gracing you with driving you in it."
At that Grim was taken aback, that was the first time he had even got close to humor. It was obvious to everyone who was on the future team.
Grim raised his hand up in a clenched hand, and an all black futuristic car came to be.
He shot future Tyler a dirty look, "Fuck you."

He then looked at younger Tyler, "You don't want to be like him, he's a douche."
He smiled at Tyler for exactly 3 seconds then went back to the car. He sat the three present people in the back [including Roan] and put future Jeannie up front.

"So do I ever have a relationship for longer than a week?"

"I'm not answering your petty questions about your future." He said, not wanting to reveal the future.

"Yeesh, okay... Future Jeannie, do you ever get married?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 20th 2016, 7:23 pm

so to the grim mobile robin the Jeannie's say in stereo they both can't resist making a batman joke. they love their pop culture references.

and seeing how future dires gone so dark night compared to how he was it fits. they giggle at his joke toward his past self and comments on future tylers douchiness.

past dire ask some questions about the past grim doesn't feel like sharing luck for him future Jeannie doesn't mind no not at the moment you went all batman so that kinda complicates your social life,dark and broodings not much of a turn on. well maybe for goth chick,but there such Debbie downers.

bad enough I got to deal with them at hot topic sales,but it's really pushing my wingman duties having listen to there over poey view on life. all hot topics customers are emo is a lame stereotype I can like puppies kitties and rainbows and still wear black all the time damn it.
past Jeannie laughs amused with future hers rant and loved the Edgar Allan Poe joke she worked in,which kinda fun as they like his books,but viewing the whole world that way is a little much,she usually watches my little pony after reading them to get the gloomy out.

future Jeannie then turns to his next question
as for me the whole stuck looking as an 18-year-old kinda complicates how long-term relationships if it's some young there not looking for that yet and old ones would feel weird in a serious relationship with a kid even if there not which makes it even weirder. on top of the usual hero dating problem hazardous line of work so past me unless we need to create a match dot com for immortal lesbians or risk being single forever. past Jeannie writes that down in her notebook as part of the list of things she needs to do to keep the future from sucking.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather September 20th 2016, 8:49 pm

(SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN BUSY AS FUCK)
Roan had been walking down the hallways at a breakneck pace, GET TO THE STREETS, LET'S GO!...Wait, where was everyone? He had made it a few floors down before finally turning around and sighing "I wish someone woulda told me.." Roan had begun racing back up the stairs, hearing them creak under his immense weight "GUYS!" He yelled out between gasps for air, god he really needed to lose some weight. Standing at six feet tall, this fucker weighed 500 pounds, due to the extreme density of his muscles. Roan had reached the final flight of stairs, singing the Eye of the tiger between labored breaths . Having finally reached the top, he stood there, hands on his knees, bent over gasping "I...totally...thought...you...were...right.....behind me" He looked up, slowly, eyeing everyone as they walked to a rad as hell flying car "So uhhh, do you reckon that thing could hold me...?"

He had began walking towards the vehicle, placing some of his weight in it, watching it drop slightly, before climbing in. The car dropped a good few feet before re-positioning itself. Roan began to wipe sweat from his brow, and stretching out his legs. Holy hell he hasn't had to run like that in quite a while, and honestly would rather not for some time to come. "Why couldn't I get something like super speed? It would make my life so much easier.."
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 21st 2016, 11:18 am

Both Tyler's put their middle finger up to Grim. "And you turned into miserable bastard Grim." the current Tyler quipped before turning back to his future self and asking "So what are we doing now me?". The future Tyler just looked at him and shrugged "Spoilers." before starting to dive off...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 21st 2016, 3:59 pm

As Jeannie rattled off useless info about the future, he allowed his infinite ring-pop to appear on his finger.
"I CAN tell you that you two get married."
Grim grins like a madman only in view of future Jeannie.

"What?!" He looks at future Jeannie for clarification.

Grim giggles.
What the fuck! Don't giggle!
He then turns on the communicator that allowed him to speak to future Tyler.
"Where the hell are we going wolf-man?"
He didn't really like this situation.

Dire hooted when Grim called future Tyler Wolf-Boy.
"Haha! Suck it Tyler!!! You never get me to stop calling you that!" He looked to Grim, "High five!"
Grim shot him a look that even sent The Demonic Dire whimpering back into his seat.
Grim smiled at that.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2016, 6:42 pm

yay ring popspast Jeannie looks at the candy as this time travel stuff made her hungry.wait what? you and him but we're gay you should know that if you're me,or does that change?

future Jeannie pulls out her ring pop and sucks on it as she was getting hungry too.  then thinks about the least spoilers way to explain.
oh yeah how could we forget that well no we still like boobies but well let's just say we put our own twist on married cause were just too cool to do stuff the way everyone else does.more of a best buddies for ever deal

I'll just leave it as that,I know you hate when people ruin surprises,it'll be more fun that way.
huh yeah they are the best of buddys. that makes sense past Jeannie can't wait to get back and see how her and maliks best friends wedding works out sounds fun.future notices past Jeannie eyeing the ring pops

want some? pretty sure you can't get cooties from yourself and if you do we heal quick so it's ok the jeannies share the ring pop  and giggling at Roan's jokes of him needing super speed then they have an idea at the same time.

hey big guy how come there not two of you? maybe we should go back and look for him you should both be here right that suck if he got left behind.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 22nd 2016, 10:44 am

"Call me that one more time we'll kill you." Future Tyler said bluntly, he really hated it when dire/grim called him that. "We're heading back to HQ like our future selves did with us." Future Tyler answered his friends question before turning to his past self. "So do you wanna see what things are like for future you or do you just wanna go back home?" future Tyler smirked before his past self answered.

"You know how I'm gonna answer." Tyler grinned back at his future self before speaking thru to Grim and future Jeannie. "It seems that my past self wants to know what it's like in the future, once we get to HQ we're gonna show them, sound could creamy?" he said, teasing Grim.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2016, 4:30 pm

yay we get to see how cool or secret base is! past Jeannie jumps around excited with future Jeannie holding her down so she doesn't fall out of the flying car. calm down,silly me yeah the future base is pretty cool but we need to not crash to see it.,plus there are cool toys i can show you

past Jeannie settles down in her seat and looks at future Jeannie with excitement in her eyes.what kinda toys!
well you can go for a ride on the hoverbike,and I just got a PlayStation 100 it's the best gaming system ever!

i just got a PlayStation 4 how fun we'd get new games on the same day
yeah that is,but I'm you so we think alike.
the Jeannies talk about video games they'll play on the way to the secret base.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather September 22nd 2016, 9:02 pm

Roan looked around the car, shrugging at Jeannie "No clue, looks like Tyler is edgy as ever though, and you're relatively the same!" he chuckled, fakely. Why the hell wasn't he here? Did things go wrong between him and The Necessary? Did he die? or go evil? "Would you guys happen to have a search engine, like google? Stupid question but i'd like to find something out, if that's alright." Roan sat back in his chair, resting for a moment, cracking his knuckles, causing overly loud pops to break the silence, or at least before it was filled with the sound of two Jeannie's freaking out over video games and futuristic gadgets.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2016, 11:17 pm

future Jeannie looks in her backpack then pulls out a laptopwe can use this big guy,what do you want to search?

past Jeannie looks amused by the fancy laptop,then has an idea neat ,don't worry bug guy your with two versions of the universe's greatest bounty hunter if anybody can find you it's us. well, find future you maybe he has got cool rocket boots for the speed thing and could give you some. the Jeannie smile hoping they cheered roan up a bit with their help.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 23rd 2016, 8:12 pm

Dire looked over Roan's shoulder and said "Watcha lookin' at???" In a British accent

Grim just sat in silence while everyone spoke.
The only time he spoke was when they started talking about video games, he said "I'll play."

That is until Roan started talking about his future self.
"It's most likely me that's keeping him away."

Dire was startled to hear Grim's unexpected and sinister voice. "Whaddaya mean sourpuss?"

"I mean he doesn't like me all too well."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 24th 2016, 9:14 pm

yayboth Jeannie's are happy to get a positive response from grim,well tell he mentioned him being the reason future Roan wasn't there. odd well he isn't exactly a ray of sunshine so his company might be a little gloomy but being driven away seems a bit much.

they decide to stay with the more positive parts of the conversation . as future Jeannie liked seeing her old friend cheerier than he'd been in awhile. and past Jeannie liked that make grim less grim made future Jeannie happy which makes her happy since there the same person she's happy the other hers happy she guesses timewarps sure are confusing.

we can play overwatch,you'd make a great reaper,I'll be tracer
i wanted to be tracer.
we can have more than one tracer on the team.
oh right,let's see dire can be Genji then cause he likes swords, and Roan can be Reinhardt cause he's the team strong guy like you. huh no wolfie's but tyler could be Winston talking monkey is kinda like a werewolf both fuzzy men
right and Astrid can be Deva she's divaish,well one can the other should be mercy we need a healer.
right the most underappreciated but totally need of rpg roles
yeah being the need for healings more fun but i think Astrid would like that she's a good team player
yup especially when tylers involved.the Jeannie's giggle amused by their overwatch castings.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather September 27th 2016, 7:05 pm

Roan stared at the computer please let there be voice control. He spoke out, watching it act as he said "YES!" He began speaking commands to it, go to the internet, go to a search engine, search Rampart. Images started popping up of a man in armor, carrying a large sword and bow. "Wait...what?" Roan made it scroll, looking closely at the pictures, one of his face finally had shown up. The future him had a gnarly scar on the right side of his face, running from his jaw line, to his forehead, causing his hair not to grow in spots where it passed through. In other pictures it showed the destruction caused by him, large trees cleaved in half, massive arrows lodged into concrete walls and cars thrown where they shouldn't be. But never a headline about the murder of innocent people. "That's honestly all I care about, the fact I never go evil...Wish I could meet myself though. "
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 27th 2016, 8:35 pm

the two jennies curious peak over Roan shoulders to see what he was talking about.past Jeannie looks at the pictures sweet is that you,you grow up to be Conan the barbarian ,nice sword.future Jeannie looks too

ouchies that's a nasty scar,might want invest in a good helmet when you get back to your time,so you can avoid whatever you got that from. maybe we can look you up later if you want

past Jeannie smiles amused at that idea yeah I want to meet Mr. barbarian too,think he'll let us play with his sword I want chop chop stuff to
future Jeannie laughs you can't pick that thing up it's bigger than us

well maybe together we can get it. two Jeannie's are better than one
yeah or we could vist daddy and have him build us giant robot suits with even bigger swords
the jeannie's then daydream about what they'd do with giant robot suits
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 29th 2016, 7:12 pm

Dire says "Yeesh dude, you look like you could literally kill a man with your thumb..." Then the Jeannies talked of how two Jeannies are better than one, "I don't think the world is prepared for two Jeannies..."

That made Grim chuckle in agreement, "I second that statement."
When the kids went googly eyes over future Roan, he said, "Hey, kid, I might know a way to get your future self's attention..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top