The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_vote_lcapTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_voting_barTimewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) Empty Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Post by Dusker September 18th 2016, 5:23 pm

Tyler, Astrid, Dire, Jeannie and a guy that was called Roan had all found themselves in one of those classic superhero situations (This sounds like the start of a bad joe doesn't it?). The mad scientist that they had been fighting was clearly no joke. His lab was filled with the kind of stuff that you'd see in the sci-fi movies and they had been breaking nearly everything in the lab.

"Hahaha, you'll never take me alive!" The madman shouted as he pulled out a ray gun and pointed it at Astrid. Before the guy knew it a fist came hurdling towards his face, this fist belonged to Tyler. "Don't you even think about it asshole!" Tyler roared as the man staggered back and fell onto some kind of lever.

"Oh crap baskets..." The man gulped as a device in the corner began to glow from under the pieces of scrap metal in the far end of the room. "What is that?" Astrid asked but before she could answer the room filled with a blinding light.

After the light faded away after a minute or two Tyler and Astrid rubbed their eyes. "Woah..." They both mumbled as They looked around them, it seemed that they were in the future...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) Empty Re: Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Post by Jeannie Rose September 18th 2016, 8:31 pm

so Jeannie and her friends started another day doing hero stuff you know like stopping crazy doctors building a doomsday device. why are they always making those?

so upon chasing the evil-doer down they move into capture him always got do it the hard way don't they. never take him alive how cleshay.well aren't you cheeky,dead or alive either way works for me buddy,bounty hunter thing one why or another I'm gone get ya luckily for the mad scientist before Jeannie can carry out her threat one of her more mentally stable teammates gets to him.

tyler whacks him in the face poow just like batman will at least in her mind it is everyone else probably didn't include the 60's batman sound effects bubbles.

wait Astrid makes an inquiry on what strange glow was Jeannie agreed with the mad doc yes crap basketsknowing all too well nothing good comes from mad scientist lab accidents ,while beside her. she ducks for cover behind some boxes.

after the flashing lights die down she pokes her head out to see how her teammates were everybody still alive?she sees tyler and Astrid looking confused about something

hey what you are guys looking at?she notice there in a place much different than before huh how'd that happenwere not in Kansas anymore are we?well nothing left to do but wait for the lollipop guild to show up

she sits down and waits for colorfully costumed midgets to come sing them a song about what road the follow to get home. she does hope it turns out to be a musical adventure that be fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Timewarp - Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6) Empty Re: Let's do the timewarp again! (Dire, Jeannie and D6)

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 18th 2016, 9:29 pm

Well Dire was given the task of having a sniper rifle scoped on this airhead, if things went downhill- POW!
Well he sort of gave himself that one...
He was sure that things would most definitely NOT go wrong.
So as always, he decided he would go do his very own thing away from all the chaos.

He went farther back into the lab. Most of the stuff inside was already broken from the battle, which kind of upset him. He started gathering up some of the coolest items that were still in tact.

After having a whole armful of toys, he turned to go back to help out his friends. He heard the evil scientist yell "You'll never take me alive!!!"
"Cliche..." He mumbled.
He had his sniper rifle strapped on his back.
He saw a simple looking door out of the way of everything else. As he approached the door, a strange robot girl approached him.
"How ya doin hot stuff?"

"Please don't tell me you're the doctors infamous daughter..." He laughed

"Yes, I am! Can I do anything for ya?!" She said cheerfully.

"Yes... Yes you can... I want 36,467 peach pancakes with blueberry sugar free syrup..." He grinned.
She simply froze as she tried to process her command.
"Hell, it even works on humans too!"
At that, he opened the door to his bedroom.
"What kind of kinky stuff do you have in here?" He asked himself.

He pulled a file out from his pillowcase that read in big red letters: Classified
"Yoink!"
He pulled out simply one paper.
The paper contained one thing.
How his daughter-bot was created.
It is too violent, perverse, and disgusting to be explained.
Just think, it's so bad even the Demonic Dire couldn't handle how horrible it was.
Dire became infuriated.
This man deserved to die.
He needed to avenge those poor children.
With tears draining down his face he hit devil's stride towards the craziness to take what's owed out of this little punk's ass.
Then the flash of light happened.

Across from him was his friends.
He shoved Tyler out of the way with more force than he meant, to the point he knew he had have knocked him over.
He slammed his fist into scientist's face, shattering his goggles, and sending a piece of glass into the sinister man's eye.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

The scientist cackled, "I see you've met my daughter... I- OOF!"
Dire drove multiple fist into his face, while saying in a voice that truly sounded like the devil himself "Feel repentance be pounded through your skull, death come swiftly for you... Oh wait! It's already here."
This is the most angry he's ever been, and he felt the power of Errtu from hell surging through his body.
When he felt the man's head crack under his fists, he stood and took a deep breath.
"Whew... Where the hell are we???"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 19th 2016, 11:39 am

"Trust me if I knew I'd tell you Mal..." Tyler said as he stared at the majesty of what had been placed before them. They were now on a rooftop of some kind of building and everything around them seemed similar but it wasn't quite right. The buildings around them weren't like the ones they'd seen before, insted they were sleeker and cleaner.

"So we're in the future?" Astrid asked, still confused about what was happening. As they all looked around the scientist took his opportunity to escape. He quickly ran for an exit and made his way down to the roads, vanishing soon afterwards.

"So if we are in the future then how do we get back to our past..." Tyler pondered as he put his hand on his chin. 'Maybe we should try and find your future self, this may not be the first time this has happened.' the phantom answered as it broke off from Tyler's shadow, turning into Tyler's clone once more.

"Anyone object to finding our future selves?" Tyler asked the other three behind him with raised arms. "I don't attest to it." Astrid answered as she looked at a skyscraper in the distance. "I think I've found the place to look~" Astrid sung as she pointed to the skyscraper. it had the words TN plastered on the front of it...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather September 19th 2016, 1:54 pm

Roan rampaged around the labs, none of these devices were good? Right?With just a flick of the wrist, experiments turned to shambles, and occasionally sprayed goop all over him. This was the first real hero job Roan had ever done, and it was all through pure coincidence. What kind of hero group puts up a flyer? Roan wandered around the strangely, dimly lit hallways of the labs before catching back up to Tyler and the others. "Hey guys, just took out the last of th- OH that's the guy, huh?" Roan slowly made his way towards Tyler, maybe he could be of use in restraining this man. He heard the mad scientist say something, finally registering in Roan's head as a flash of light consumed his vision "CRAP BASKETS? That's fucking hilarious, did you guys hear tha-..wait, what's up? Why does everyone look so worried?"

Roan looked around for a second, wait, they're on a roof now?! "So he teleported us to the roof, okay?" It still hadn't clicked that the buildings around him were newer...sleeker..more, futuristic? The redheard heard Tyler's companion speak..what was her name again? But she mentioned something of the future. Roan crossed his arms and shifted his weight to one hip, looking between the two of them "You're fucking with me right?" Roan paced around the rooftop for a second, listening to everyone talk "But if we find our future selves, isn't there a possibility of creating a paradox? I learned the from Doctor Who.." He finally made his way over to everyone else, looking at the building with the letters 'TN' decorating it. Roan nearly judged Tyler, but stopped himself. Remember,  these guys can't take a hit like you can don't do that. Instead, he just snorted "Looks like you guys got pretty big, huh?" The redhead walked to the rooftop door, turning the kn-nevermind, the knob broke off. He raised a hand, digging his fingers into the door, ripping it from the hinges "I guess we should get going, huh?"
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 19th 2016, 2:22 pm

well, it would appear the rest of the team weren't the wizard of oz fans or they just didn't feel like waiting for the magical munchkins she assumed would show up to help.

Tyler seems sure there in the future? time travel again well at least she didn't get motion sickness this time. He and Astrid seem to think to find their future selfs might help them get back maybe.

yeah he's right I love doctor who too and time paradoxes are nothing to laugh about. and there a pain to clean up.course it would be cool to meet future me ,but we'd both feel bad about missing up time. then again they would have a time machine or something to get us back according to the jetsons future people have all kinds of cool toys,course movies exaggerate things so we might not miss up time and I really want to meet another me Jeannie ponders on what to do then looks amused as the big friend yanks a door openwell guess where going that way then?

she follows him through the convenient exit he made looking around at the future city yup not in Kansas anymore will she's never been to Kansas before anyway but it's all she can think of at the moment maybe some flying monkey will pop up and she can ride one home.think maybe the doctor well show up and give us a lift in the tardis that'd be really cool
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 19th 2016, 4:14 pm

Dire took off his blood covered gloves and let the creepy scientist run like a little bitch.
"I have a feeling he's going to be of importance later on..."
He pointed that out as he ran away.

"It would be nice if those damn oompaloomps showed up wouldnt it?" He said trying to shove the anger out of him.
So far,the image was still in his head.

Dire looked around, "How are we so sure this is the future? What if it's just a parrallel universe?"
When he saw The Necessary's skyscraper he sung: "Hoooly shit...!"
He pulled his sniper rifle out and scoped to see if he could see anything.
Being as it was sunset out, he couldn't really see much.
Dire then saw four people out on the sidewalk in front of the skyscraper.
Dire laughed "If that's us then it is WAAAAY into the future..."
He then fell in line to follow the others.

Last edited by TheDastardlyDire on September 19th 2016, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 19th 2016, 4:16 pm

"You wanna know why we aren't starting a paradox...?" Tyler asked rhetorically as they stepped out of the building and back into the sunlight. As there eyes adjusted to the light Tyler and Astrid saw the row of four people on the sidewalk. "Because they've been here ever since we've arrived, they've done this before." Tyler said pointing at the people, it was themselves.

The future version of Tyler began to clap. "I see that my past self is still as smart as I remember." He smirked before confirming his identity. "So how did you know I was there?" future him asked the current version of Tyler.

"Simple. you had been standing there for ages, it did take a genius to figure out that you guys were expecting us." Tyler answered as he cracked his knuckles and smirked at his future self.

Astrid looked at her future self and thought 'Wow for a older woman I look nice.' before receiving a wave from her future self. Astrid just smiled at herself and wave back.

"So how far into the future are we?" Tyler asked his future counterpart as he looked over at the older versions of Astrid, Malik and Jeannie. Tylers future self was in some kind of superhero armor that was honestly pretty cool, he even had a proper helmet insted of his current half mask.

"Fifthteen years." future Tyler answered bluntly before moving out of the way to reveal a futuristic, it wasn't a floating but it sure looked alien to Tyler and Astrid. "Are we all getting in?" the future Astrid asked the younger group...  

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 19th 2016, 5:08 pm

what future them,Jeannie looks at the future them aside from different clothes future her wasn't that different since she doesn't age she guesses that would be expected but she still finds it amusing they could switch sides and no one would know.yay I'm still young and pretty the two Jeannie's look at each other than do that mirror mime thing people do when seeing another them.

why cause some had to do it. wouldn't get the proper doppelganger effect without it. and comedy relief is one of her primary contributions to the team. she then gets an idea hey future me are you thinking what I'm thinking?
future Jeannie smiles
that this would be the perfect opportunity to get in the Guinness Book of World Records for most draws in rock paper scissors? let's do it!
the two Jeannie's sit down and start playing rock paper scissors comically getting the same thing every time
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 19th 2016, 6:25 pm

When they approached the future versions of themselves, he watched as Jeannie began playing rock paper scissors, Astrid obviously admiring how good she looked as she got older, and future Tyler explaining how far they were in the future.
Dire almost couldn't see his future self being as he stood in the darker side, it was almost like he blended in with the shadows.
Wait- he was the shadow.
Dire waved to the future version of himself thinking that it was odd for him to be in the back.
"Not gonna come and say hi???"

As the rest of his team went to meet the younger versions of their team, Colonel Faulkner (Codename: The Grim Reaper) wasn't going to go. Yet, his soft spot for Jeannie Rose [who grew to be his best of friends] got the best of him.
He stepped into the shadow of the looming building, and melted into it.
He felt serene when he became a shadow, it gave him peace.
When he saw the younger version of himself, he faded back into visibility.
"I wasn't." he replied coldly

"Yeesh! Who pissed in your cereal?!"

Grim Reaper [future Dire] then Shadow Stepped just a few inches away from Dire, "Maybe it was you!" He growled

Dire laughed, "Whoa! Down boy!"

"If were you, I'd be quiet..."
He looked the leader his team, "Wolfee, don't forget we got other things to do other than babysit."
It was only noticeable to future Tyler, but he was implying they had a huge mission.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 19th 2016, 6:56 pm

"Grim our future selves had to deal with it so we are gonna deal with it too, it's how it works." Future Tyler reminded Dire before hanging his tone. "And I told you to stop calling me that, my names Tyler." Future Tyler snapped, he really hated it when he would call him that.

"Why did you call him grim?" The current Tyler asked, wondering why he kept calling Dire by that name. Tyler then looked at Future Tyler and asked him "Do you still have the Phantom also?"

"I'm calling him grim because that's his code name, our's in still Dusker." Tyler answered his younger versions question before his own phantom started to grow behind him. This phantom was much bigger when in Tyler's shadow, standing at around 30 feet and sticking out like a sore thumb.

"That is fucking wicked!" The current Tyler giggled as he looked up at his future phantoms form in awe. "Can we do that now?" Tyler asked as he turned to his phantom with wide eyes. 'The largest I can go currently is 10 feet tall, something must have happened.' the phantom explained. "Lame." Tyler booed as he looked back at his older self.

"So me, do we have any new powers?" Astrid asked as she stared up her future self, she had the same outfit overall, with a few little tweaks here and there. "Of course I do but I'm not gonna show them to you." Future Astrid answered, teasing her past self like her future self did to her.

"So Tyler, shall we tell them?" Astrid asked, winking to her husband (Yeah that happens). "I don't wanna spoil the surprise, plus they never told us." Tyler answered as he looked over to Tyler and asked "Has that happened yet?" with a smirk.

"Has what happened?" Tyler asked, confused about the question himself asked. "Nope that hasn't happened yet." the future Tyler confirmed as he looked over to his younger wife.

Astrid also became confused about what was happening but as they spoke she started to think about what that might mean. As she figured it out she looked at her future self who nodded at her. her face began to light up and she suddenly began to become excited but hid it...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 19th 2016, 8:41 pm

100 games of rock,paper scissors later the Jeannie's are sure there play in the record book is secure they turn their attention to the rest of the teamdang what's future tyler been feeding that thing?she looks at how his phantom was much then bigger then present tylers.

cool huh,plus check out what we get future Jeannie  pulls out a fancy laser gun then shoots in the air present Jeannie looks on like a kid on Christmas morning that got a new toy

sweet we level up our gear,can I try

sure future Jeannie hands her the laser pistol and present Jeannie shoots the wall beside them. dang, i can't wait to see what are big guns do.

oh yeah, you remember the bfg from that doom game we liked those are real now and guess who's got one. plus it is not just guns, our bike is a hover bike now.

sweet,so why's your malik so gloomy,did we not kick that eruty guy butt yet,pretty sure that and taking over hell would be on our to do list.

huh,can't remember you could ask him his still got a soft spot for us just everyone else his gloomy around. if you'd keep an eye on your malik so he doesn't get as gloomy it would be nice his change in attitudes been missing with are double dates.

ok speaking of dates what's with those two,she points to future tyler and Astrid.  future Jeannie whispers in her ear then put a finger on her mouth to show her not to tell the past tyler and Astrid they giggle about it then make their way to the dires.

future Jeannie goes over and hugs past malik as she is filled  with joy to see her old friend as his wacky funnier self again. present Jeannie gives future malik a hug too cause he looks like he needs one.

so your a grim reaper now,did you upgrade your sword for a laser scythe or something? so why so sad looking that not like you. want talk about it ,I'll probably  just tell you what future me said sense we share brain waves and all. but I'm still your best buddy so would be right not listening to your problems and tried to help right.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on September 20th 2016, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 19th 2016, 10:09 pm

At the hugs from the two Jeannies, both Grim and Dire cracked a smile.
"Agh, Jeannie... Not in front of the kids... Wait are you my Jeannie?"

Hearing his future self speaking with such a cold and flat tone- even when he was happy- kind of hurt him.
"What the hell happened to us?"

Grim dropped all happy mannerisms and shot a glare at him. He then turned to the present Jeannie.
"No. I still have the swords."
He yawned as he pulled them out. Yet instead of blowing into bright blue flames, they just resorted to giving a black ominous glow.

Dire made a face, "Whoa! That was anti-climactic."

Grim went wraith and floated over to his younger self.
He materialized, grabbed Dire by the collar, willed his Harbinger shotgun to appear, and said "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out?"
He growled, if anyone here knew him... They knew he'd do it.

"I'll give you five.
1.) If you kill me, I'll never grow up to be old and wise.
2.) If you kill me, I'll never get your kickass powers.
3.) If you kill me, I couldn't tell you that I wasted number 3.
4.) If you killed me, I couldn't tell you number 3 is a lie.
5.) If you kill me, you'll never get to have the amazing and wacky adventures with Jeannie."

Grim had seen 1-4 coming, but 5 wavered him.
He couldn't kill him. It ain't right.
Before letting him down he said, "Was I always this clever, Tyler?"
He then turned to Dire, "Listen, and listen good, kid. I can't tell you what happens to you, but I can say one thing: Don't take the devil's deal..."
At that, he sat him down.

Dire looked at Roan, "So red, where do you think you'd be?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 20th 2016, 3:55 am

future Jeannie is happy to see her dire smile ,and both are relieved when he decides not to kill present him.

huh, don't take devil's deal they decide this is important ,so present Jeannie rights down in a notebook keep dire from making deals with the devil. future Jeannie makes a suggestion they should find the colt from supernatural so they can shoot any devils that miss with their maliks. present Jeannie agrees as shooting it is there go to solution for problems.

noting future dires questioning which one was which future Jeannie has the idea of making name tags to help sting one with a big f on her shirt and one with a p one present Jeannie's,since they didn't age like everyone else and apparently future Jeannie still shops at hot topic they are hard to tell apart.

present Jeannie is happy her favorite store is still open in the future where else could she buy pink and black everything. they watch future dires sword I liked the blue betterpresent says,future Jeannie agrees
I know right went better with my eyes,are Ginyu forces team up poses are all out of wack cause that,not that grim's really into that anymore,but if he ever did want to do it lighting's all wrong now.

the two Jeannie's wait around to see what the tylers decide everyone should do,while making funny faces to try and get grim to laugh as they both hate seeing him so gloomy.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 20th 2016, 11:13 am

"Sometimes." both Tyler's said before future Tyler looked over his younger self. "I wish I still had the biker armor." he stated before his younger self answered in confusion "Why? this armor's awful."

"It just has a certain character that I don't see in my current armor." the other Tyler shrugged before looking over at the two jeannie and noticing that they had been staring at them, most likely waiting for them to say something, it always ended up like that for their team, even fifteen years later.

Astrid and her older self had been quite, whispering things into each other's ear and the older Astrid either answering with a nod or with a shake of the head.

"I guess we should get to HQ, sound good me?" Future asked himself. "Sure let's get goin'." Tyler chuckled before getting in his future selves car  and calling over to his future wife (current Astrid) "Come on Astrid, don't you wanna see our cool skyscraper?" he giggled before waiting for her response.

"C-Coming~!" Astrid chirped with a blush before running to the car and getting into the back of the car with Tyler (the current one). "You three are gonna have to get in Grims car, that okay?" Future Tyler asked jeannie and Dire with a smile.

Last edited by Dusker on September 20th 2016, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top