The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Morgan De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Morgan De Luca

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan De Luca Empty Morgan De Luca

Post by anttz111 November 8th 2009, 10:59 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Mercy
Title: La Belleza de Bala (The Bullet Beauty)
Alignment: 50/50 Half Villain/Half Hero (But her hearts wants to be good...She's forced to do bad things)
Race: Spanish Italian
Hair: Auburn/Brown
Eyes: light brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 137 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image: Here are Some of Morgans different outfits. They change depending on where it is she has to work.

Morgan De Luca 189555-lara-croft_400

Morgan De Luca Draft_lens2310888module12810022phot

Morgan De Luca Render007dj6aa7

Morgan De Luca Buzo

Morgan De Luca IslasdelPacfico

Morgan De Luca Lara4

Morgan De Luca Tombr

Personality: Morgan is very quiet... not having anything to say to anyone.. she lives her life alone being watched by the people that kidnapped her when she was a child. Morgan when happy is very sweet, kind and doesnt mind helping people.. but she is paid to act merciless, and is forced to kill innocent people for money. while she doesnt like doing these things...she one day wished to be reuited with her older sister Robyn, and she'll do anything to get to the americas.

History:

Morgan was born and raised in Italy along with 5 sisters. Being one of the youngest of the group she moved around the house not talking much. being the girl to go to school and come home with her big sister Robyn She never really got into much trouble. out of all the people in the house Morgan and Robyn were obviously closest. those two being the only to blood sisters... the others being half. Morgan took after Robyn.. but never once had a bad attitude. having a intrest in guns, and having power she took after Robyn and loved to be around her, until one tragic afternoon the two girls were abducted.

Morgan was kidnapped and shipped to austrailia because of her fathers failure to pay off his money to his drug lord... and she was doomed to becom a living weapon forced to kill against her will and learn massive amounts of combat training. No longer being able to see her sister Morgan grew to become angry, and saddened. wanting to go and get her sister knowing she would be in Texas... Morgan could go no where..stck in the outbacks, being taught how to kill effieciently and quickly. Martial ar training, being beaten and turned into a killing machine.

years after becoming possibly one of the worlds deadliest assasins, Morgan was sent around the world to complete missions, retrieving artifacts, kidnapping and holdinf kingpins for ransom. Morgan has been All over Africa Asia, The Islands, Mexico, explring vast ruins, gaining knowledge, and using it all to her advantage. Morgan is a living legend whos story may or may not ever be told.... but she only lives to one day see her sister again.

Powers: Morgan after being injected with Drugs, and after being experimented on. her human Qualities were forced to turn her into a killing machine. With Hightened reflexes, and Agility...Morgan is able to move around an get out of anytrap that is held against her. she is very strong, not having dramatic superhuman strength but the strength of a man about the size of 6'5. She is also very good on her feet being fast enough to run along walls and up them.. theres nothing that you can put in front of her than can hold her back. she also has very good eyes that allow her to almost never miss a shot with her guns. Morgan is highly trained in Martial arts both by learning from Her sister and her captors. she can jump really high and with her high intellegence she is vert strategic and head strong when it come to combat... she knows how to use the enviroment to her advantage.

PowerGrid:

Morgan De Luca MorganDeLuca_Grid

Character Image/Description:

Morgan De Luca Lara
Morgan De Luca LaraCroftTRL
Morgan De Luca 933DxJ7s
Morgan De Luca Trl
Morgan De Luca Lara-croft-tomb-raider-anniversary-
Morgan De Luca 9686
Morgan De Luca 13
Morgan De Luca RenderTRU
Morgan De Luca LaraCroft6

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)[left]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
Morgan De Luca RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Morgan De Luca MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Morgan De Luca Empty Re: Morgan De Luca

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 3:41 pm

approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Morgan De Luca SignatureentropusMorgan De Luca Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top