The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Robyn De Luca I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Robyn De Luca I_vote_lcapRobyn De Luca I_voting_barRobyn De Luca I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Robyn De Luca I_vote_lcapRobyn De Luca I_voting_barRobyn De Luca I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Robyn De Luca

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robyn De Luca Empty Robyn De Luca

Post by anttz111 November 7th 2009, 4:58 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Agony
Title: La Bala Sangrienta (The Bloody Bullet)
Alignment: 50/50 Hero & Villain
Race: Italian & Spanish
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 132 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image:

Robyn De Luca Wet_S1

Personality:
Robyn is a very merciless woman. She is Quiet, straight to the point and Cold. She doesnt care about whom is hurt by her wrath, as long as she gets what she wants. She is often serious, and doesnt find many things funny. But she can at times, dependingo nthe situation can be very fair, and caring. Robyn Can care less about the world she lives in.. she only thinks about her self... and if the amount of money is right... she can try to care about others.

History:
Robyn was born and raised in Italy where she wasnt the luckiest of girls. Living with only her dying mother drug addict father and 5 sisters she was the bad one.... the who ran the house when Dad wasnt home. She had tons of responsibilities, and in order to fufill them she did anything. Learning at the age of 5 how to handle guns, she picked out the Revolver to be her favorite, and she always had one close by.
Well one monday afternoon while robyn was walking home from school she held onto her little sister Morgan's hand and she would talk to her about the game of Russian Roulette and about Texas and how she so badly wanted to take her there. Lost in conversation the two girls were abducted by Italian Maifa due to the fact that thier father handn't given money back to his Druglord. But sadly and tragicaly the father died the same day because of overdose, and the wo girl were held captive forever.

Time passed and the two girl were seperated, Robyn being taken to Spain and trained to be an assasin for hire, while Morgan was shipped to Austrailia to serve many drug lords, and Mafia Dons. At the age of 16 Robyn was injected with an experimetnal drug so that the dealers may see the side effects. The results of the Drug Drve her into a frenzy.

Going totally insane and high off the drugs which was named "Onyx" Robyn massacred the whole group of men which held her captive. and Armed herself with specific weapons. put particularily keeping her hands on to dual revolvers.

Robyn now lives as a traveling Crazed, bad attitude Mercenary. Willing to kill anyone for any price, or for pleasure. She wants her money... and mostly she wants her little Morgan back.

Powers: Robyn has Has no Supernatural abilities but she is a Superhuman Which allows her to turn human possibilities and dramatically highten them. With jaw dropping reflexes where she can almost bend her body in any angle and disporportionate way. she is agile, very strong being at the peak fitness for a Male her size and age. For the most part, Robyn is very combative, and has moderate intellegence..she is addicted to the drive of violence, is quick on her feet. ( Is very athletic and quick... she is fast enough to run along walls and up them, and its able to launch her self in the air just by jumping...this is due to her hightened genetics, peak fitness and high experience in gymnastics.) (Robyn is also highly trained & Talented in Martial Arts including both hand to hand and weaponry primarily Swords and Firearms. He eyes sight is more profound than a regular humans therfore allow her trigger aim to be more accurate than a regular humans)

PowerGrid:
Robyn De Luca RobynDeLuca_Grid

Character Image/Description:

Robyn De Luca 47061

Robyn De Luca Wet_wallpaper-231205-1239697350

Robyn De Luca Wet_S2

Robyn De Luca Game_rubi_screen09
Robyn De Luca 0_R
Robyn De Luca 0_R2
Robyn De Luca 0_R3
Robyn De Luca 0_R4
Robyn De Luca 0_R5
Robyn De Luca 0_R6
Robyn De Luca 0_R7
Robyn De Luca 0_R8
Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character).

Last edited by anttz111 on November 8th 2009, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
Robyn De Luca MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Robyn De Luca Empty Re: Robyn De Luca

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 10:41 pm

She has to be superhuman in order to reach higher than 2 on strength, durability or speed, so yeah, but other than that she is fine and ready to be approved. Just have to have the Grid made by Ulca.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 8th 2009, 8:28 pm

okay thanx.... i changed her to super human. If she s super human does she have to have Energy projection? shes still human but she just has hightened reflexes, strength, agility , etc. but no super powers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
Robyn De Luca MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 3:41 pm

no, its fine.

approved

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Robyn De Luca SignatureentropusRobyn De Luca Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top