The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_voting_barRock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_voting_barRock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh]

Post by Dustin Waugh September 4th 2016, 1:48 am

It was not a topic that he liked but he did not mind a winning fight he could participate in every now and then. That is what landed his vacation. He looked around and started wondering how the robots knew where to go?

Maybe controlled or GPS... oh shit. He was about to ask something ,but was asked a question. Well if you watch older Japanese movies, people use chi to unleash a hidden energy to aid them in many things like keeping their body dry while in water. That or like me with explosive energy and energy materialization...

I have a question though. Those robots knew how to find you so would that not mean more are on the way and maybe more advanced or do they take a while to create them?

He planned to sight see, but if they needed to leave the city for a little while then they should hurry so no more destruction could be caused. He had a frantic look in his eye... We need to hurry and go if you think more are headed this way.

(((sorry for the late post been busy and its short)))

Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock 'Em Sock 'Em [Dr. Dressler, Dustin Waugh]

Post by mrbits September 8th 2016, 1:49 am

“The Directive are, put simply, the worst kind of brainiacs.” Cleopatra says with a frown, crossing her arms across her stomach.

”The Directive is made up of an unknown number of researchers, engineers and other ‘men of science’ who have come to the totally logical, not at all insane decision that they need to control the world. For the good of mankind, of course.” she says, rolling her eyes in case her sarcastic tone wasn’t enough.

”The problem is that, to them? Humans, metahumans, pretty much everything on Earth is a cog for a machine or a piece of a puzzle. The Directive has this deranged philosophy revolving around a ‘Supreme Logic’ which will allow them to solve the mystery of the universe and create a perfect, calculated utopia. No crime, no emotion, nothing but a single system that never has any reason to change. Like a clock that never breaks down, and we’re all just parts.”

Cleopatra speaks the last point softly, looking aside for a moment in thought. Her attention snaps back to Dressler and Dustin. ”Erm, but yeah! They typically stay out of the spotlight, operating in the shadows all illuminati-like as they work on their stupid dystopia. They’ll normally outsource their crimes to unknowing crooks or villains instead of getting their own hands dirty... But sometimes things need a personal touch, so The Directive has their own hidden army of weapons and soldiers. Enter the Taskmasters.”

”... And I guess that brings it full circle.” Cleo says with a shrug, looking to Dr. Dressler and resting her hands on her hips. No sense hiding it, everything comes out in the end. ”The thing they’re after? It’s me. The Directive made me, experimented on me and infused me with something precious, so I could be a big bad bitch and crush whichever of their enemies needed crushing.” She chuckles, raising one hand in a ‘what can ya do?’ sort of gesture. ”Like a cliche comicbook, right? Rogue weapon gets away, creators try to get it back. But, there it is.”

”As to how they found me...” Cleo looks to Dustin, ”I wanna say they got lucky, but lately The Directive has been a LOT more active in the open. Normally they’re your sit-and-wait type of nerds but now they’re tapping into satellites, mobilizing robots, collecting data and doing all kinds of overt stuff around the world. Something has them afraid, excited or bothered in a big way, something important enough to risk bringing their existence out into the open where heroes and other villains can take shots at them.”

As Cleo speaks, she shifts her gaze sidelong. Ultimately this mess was her fault: If she’d done a better job staying out of the public eye, The Directive would never have known to drop a pair of Taskmasters into Paraty. Hell, if it weren’t for Dr. Dressler and Dustin showing up when they did, she could very well have ended up back in a stasis pod. She shudders at the thought. What’s done is done, she reminds herself. Dwelling on the past won’t fix anything. Focus.

”I don’t THINK The Directive will send any more Taskmasters at us here, given how thoroughly we WHOMPED their asses. Once they’ve had time to analyze the data they scanned off of you during the fight, though, well... Let’s just say they’re not the type of people who keep repeating the same mistakes.”

Cleo goes wide-eyed, then gives a nervous laugh and rubs the back of her neck as she realizes the situation she’s put her new friends in. ”Yeah, uhhm... As a related thing, since you helped me escape, The Directive are prooooobably gonna regard you guys as threats that need to be contained or controlled in the future.” She gives an apologetic shrug. ”I hope you guys have room in your rogues gallery for the occasional robot attack. Sorry!”

Now that the danger has passed, curious onlookers are forming a crowd in the street around the trio. They’re quiet at first, but things quickly give way cheering, shouting and clapping for the 3 metahumans who had stopped the robots from attacking the town. “Heeeeyy...” Cleo gives an awkward smile and wave to the crowd as they snap pictures and video of Paraty’s saviors.

“All things said, though, he’s probably right." Cleo says, pointing a thumb at Dustin. “If we’re gonna talk more we could probably stand to do it somewhere a little more, uhh, private. Wha’dya say? Outskirts of town, amid the jungle? We can build a treehouse, have a picnic.” She says with a joking grin as she gently lifts off of the ground, flying under her own will.
mrbits
mrbits

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-07-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top