The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What is the meaning of Rise? (Red)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of Rise? (Red)

Post by Shadowoof January 15th 2016, 2:59 am

Valkyrie moved about the room, fixing things here and there that might have been disturbed as Lucius took inspection to the room, her eyes flashing at the man every once and a while to inspect him. When he spoke of a man called Thesis, she guessed it must have been the man she had in this room some time before this man's appearance, doe he earned a small frown when he said that she wasn't a threat but then again, that might have been true and she felt it best to answer truthfully.

"Well. I wanted information, something's that one couldn't get from... google. And the photo's is a hobbies, I take photo's of people and related that might seem to become a obstacle in what I have planned for the future." She'd respond before noticing that the man had went to picking up her things and throwing them about, her mind staring at one object before she'd race to catch it. Placing it safely down unlike the others he'd gotten to. "What type of forced evolution is it your. 'group.' Strives for?" Valkyrie would ask as she slithered to her fridge to grab herself another drink, maybe one she could finish to null the pain.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

What is the meaning of Rise? (Red) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of Rise? (Red)

Post by Red January 15th 2016, 3:44 am

"It would be counter productive to tell someone who has a curious amount of photos of me and my group about what it's goals are." Lucius said, turning to the woman and waving her question off like it was nothing. He wasn't a fool, why would he feed an investigator information, even if they were an acute one? No, he wasn't a Saturday morning cartoon villain that explained his plans to random people who asked.

"But what exactly do you have planned for the future, miss? Lucius asked. He honestly didn't care at this point, as a girl living in an apartment was no cause for concern. But then again, it might be to his benefit to see what she was up to, while he was out here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 15th 2016, 4:39 am

"One, knowing what you do to make forced evolution, It tells me weather I should hate you or not and two, that wall contains photo's of many people, a girl and a man, a man in a demon's mask." Valkyrie would use the demon mask card there, thinking it might make the man reveal something, doe she didn't fully know the relationship between the two, only from what the fellow had told her. She'd open her bottle and take a swig before tapping her feet to the next question, what should she answer with, she knew one way but weather or not it got her killed she wouldn't know.

"I don't know. I shouldn't really tell someone I have a large unneeded amount of photo's of on my wall." Valkyrie with a small laugh as she walked to a nearby window looking out of it. "But that man. He's most likely left, shot me trice in the head before doing so however the prick. Doe I deserved it for trying to be nice. Niceness in this world just kills you these days." Valkyrie would say as she rubbed the scars that lined her arm from a past life, cuts, whips, the occasional burn. No, Being nice only got you killed. However, she didn't mind this man, he was taking her bull shit fairly well it had seemed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 15th 2016, 11:52 pm

"Mmmhmmmm...." Lucius said, still looking at the photos. She even had some of that fool Marcus. But honestly, without Thesis here there was nothing to be gained. This woman was a crack pot, and nothing to worry about from what he could tell. That said, it wasn't like he could simply let her off the hook.

"I'll tell you what. You forget about whatever it is your thinking about doing with my organization, and you get the support of thousands of powerful people..... Get me some information on Thesis and the hooligans he hangs out with, and you'll be rish beyond your wildest dreams. Deny me....... Well then we'll have an issue." Lucius said. Might as well gain another pawn while he was out here. It wasn't like he got anything out of it besides that.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 17th 2016, 11:21 am

Valkyrie's eye twitched a little in the sturdiness of this man, but he was definitely something new to her, unlike most idiots, this man was smart. Still she somewhat disliked him, what he was asking was for basically a dog, one that would be given the best food bowl and care in all the world, but a dog none the less. Still, his last words were very much a threat she couldn't ignore, leaving her with two options, be a little dog and kneel or be a puppy and roll around in the dirt.

"You make an interesting offer Mr Alba, But do not expect me to be a pup in your game for too long. Valkyrie said as she looked for her phone and upon finding it, hacked into nearby camera's, finding the vehicle that this Thesis stole and tracking it some distance. When that was done, She'd look up to Lucius again, a squint in her eye as she tried to figure out what the man was thinking. "Plus, I don't dream about being Rich, only fools dream that. I simply want to make a difference and piss off people who tend to make monsters out of humans with science." Valk decided to answer the question she avoided from before while rubbing the scar above her brow, as a sign of, submitting? She couldn't put her finger on that. She just knew it was that, or being killed which she guessed this man, one who took over a country would be very capable of doing. She was proud of her power, but not stupid. "Now if all you want is for me to find a man I plan on killing for shooting me. Then leave, I preferably not mess my wall with more plasma bullets! Dammit!" Valk said as she realized the plasma ball that had scraped the man earlier would have caused damage to her apartment, making her curse in annoyance. "Nine hundred and seventy two take seven equals nine hundred and sixty five." Valkyrie would mumble the numbers as she stared at the smoking hole in her wall, glad it didn't catch fire while she was unconscious.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 20th 2016, 5:00 pm

"Sir, there are several connections coming from this apartment that seem to be looking through the cities cameras, and for one person in particular....." The AI said through an earpiece in Lucius' ear. His expression turned to that of slight anger as he realized the woman had pretty much lied to him. She had been tracking his target the whole time.

"Oh dear, you've been deceptive with me, haven't you my lady? Hector, would you intercept her connection and get a location on our target please?" Lucius said, getting a 'yes sir' from Hector before he got to work. What Lucius was going to do in the mean time though, only he really knew.

"I hate liars you know. Every problem we face today is because of lack of truth. Never, ever, lie to me again or I'll make sure you suffer." Lucius said plainly as he walked out of the room, his armor suddenly covering his body rapidly from a device he pressed.

"That said, you can come with me while i hunt this guy down if you'd like." Lucius said with his newly deepened and digitized voice.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 20th 2016, 5:15 pm

"Liar?" Val would practically hiss the word when Lucius called her out, she did not lie, she had just found the bugger. Grabbing her items and replacing the burnt shirt with a plain White T shirt once Lucius left, she would hurry after him while punching a whole though her door, she hated being called something she was not.

Catching up with the man who was now in a suit of armor, much like she had seen in his photo's, Valk would listen to his offer and grunt in agreement. "But I'll have you know. I found him right after you asked me too. I didn't lie Mr Alba and Don't assume I do.... Fuck, nine hundred and sixty five take seven equals nine hundred and fifty eight." She'd practically growl out the mathematics as she followed Lucius, rubbing the scars at the same time that littered her arms. She wondered how he had managed to get the armor on at first, then guessed it to she never saw him without his armor, it was just invisible or he had some sort of containment for it on hand. Too confusing for her mind now, but in the future, perhaps not.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 20th 2016, 5:41 pm

Lucius now walked outside to his car, getting in and waiting for the woman to if that was her choice. She said something about her not lying, but his point still stood really. If she hadn't lied, then she would still know not to in the future.

"Why do you do that? The number thing. I'm guessing some kind of obsessive compulsive or post traumatic stress disorder brought on by a violent or mentally straining event, maybe an abusive childhood or experiments regarding your powers? ............I'm a psychiatrist." Lucius said offhandedly. He had already read this woman and determined she wasn't right in the head, now he was just narrowing it down. He enjoyed the human mind, and if nothing came from this trip at least he got the chance to play mind games with someone. He just enjoyed poking around, seeing how people ticked.

He had visual imagery of the man now, he was a few miles out. Though it wouldn't be a problem for the high tech vehicle as it set it's course automatically so it wouldn't run into anything, then launched at the speed of sound, barely able to be seen as a blur to the normal human. In no time, the car came up to the man, who was on a motorcycle and now knew just who was after him.

"Shit...." Quincy said, just as Hector hacked the bikes control system and caused the brakes to go off, launching him off the bike and onto the side of the road. Luckily they were now on the outskirts of town, nothing near them but abandon fields. Lucius then stopped, got out, and slowly walked up to the male.

"You're a slippery one, Plague Doctor. My name's Lucius Alba, pleased to meet you." Lucius said, kicking the man in the face as he tried to get up, causing him to roll and yell out from the pain.

"Now, where are the copies of my first Codex? I know you have them, and unfortunately that research is more valuable then your life. But I'm a business man, we can make the trade straight across no problem, despite my lose." Lucius said, kneeling down to the mans level and grabbing him by the collar.

"Go to hell!" Quincy spat, Lucius then just dropped the guy and stood up.

"I have no taste for this sort of thing. Dear, do what you have to do, just avoid killing him before i have my information." Lucius said. He didn't actually intend on killing the man, just on teaching him a lesson. But then again this woman may have had other ideas.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 20th 2016, 6:17 pm

Val followed him in his car and awkwardly sat in the passenger, not willing to let her behind touch the red leather, he took his nick name to a whole new level it seemed. After a while Lucius asked her about the numbers, nailed some of it down, she could keep it hidden but he could find it out eventually, find out about her other life, best if she told him her perspective but she wasn't very comfortable talking about it in a car with a man and most enticingly not with seats under her.

Soon enough, the  bastard would appear in their sites, seemed he hadn't escaped quite yet, which was good. She had things planned for him, very wonderful things. Soon enough his bike would go haywire and and he would crash, Lucius would stop and walk out to meet him, Val however was much slower, creeping up on the two and just catching enough of what Lucius wanted from the man, something stolen. A codex

But it was When Lucius Offered him to her, she almost squealed with pleasure as she ran up to Quincy and grabbed him by the mouth, squeezing to make sure he couldn't do anything with her strength like talking or spitting. "You know. There was once a man who told me to count down from one thousand by seven while he proceeded to chop my fingers and toes off, cut me up and then whip me till their was nothing but blood left Why? Cause I murdered his brother after he.... Val would pause for a second as the words brought back painful memory's, a  slight cringe rested on her body before it relaxed and her evil grin return to Quincy. "Sadly, I have none of those on me right now but. You have a mouth and as I burn off each of your fingers and force them down your throat. You can say those numbers like I did, knowing you should have shot me a third time."   Valkyrie would say this with her evil grin and newly crazy eyes as she patted down the man, looking for his gun as she let go of his mouth. getting the gun, Valk would throw it away before pulling out one of her batteries and shocking herself with it, forms of white plasma with hints of red started to form at her free hand as she look at the man below her. "Now. Give mama Valkyrie your fingers. Suppers ready." Valkyrie would taunt as she went to grab one of his hands, preferably the one that hid the explosive that led to his escape. She was going to enjoy this far much more then she should.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 26th 2016, 6:41 pm

Unfortunately for the female's bloodlust, it would be interrupted. Just when she grabbed on of the males fingers, presumably to cut it off and feed it to him, a man appeared, staring down at the two. He wore a dark black suit, had black hair and brown, nearly black eyes that offset his stark white skin. A smirk formed across his face as he saw that he made it just in time to save a certain person he needed. Lucius moved to attack him with Red Energy, but found his arm restrained......telekinesis.

"Here Lucius, your precious Codex. I only give it to you so you stop hunting down my pawns, next time my intervention won't be so friendly." The man said as he tossed Red his codex before lifting his hand and turning attention to the female. All it would take was a gesture, and a pulse was sent her way, from her side of all places, meant to sent her flying through the air and into the hood of Red's car. Successful or not, the man had made his point, and he disappeared without a trace along with Quincy.

"What happened? Search for any signatures he left with his teleportation. Find him!" Lucius said to Hector, and the AI did it's thing....not finding anything.

"Nothing was left. However, the power signatures suggest this being was one of a mystical nature, perhaps a celestial or the ones that call themselves demons. The lack of evidence is evidence here." The AI said, Lucius just had a serge of anger through him, which he released by blasting away the detectives bike. After that, he calmed himself and went to see the damages to his car.

"Well, that was eventful."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 28th 2016, 4:30 pm

Val's eager to start burning the little bastard before her was distracted when all of a sudden, a man in black appeared, keeping her attention fixated on the new arrival, not keeping an eye on anything but this new person, she would note that his features were strange, his eyes her main fixation as they appeared almost completely black which was strange, maybe it had something to do with his power. Her fixation turned to a startle when he turned to her with a hand, a simple gesture that at first confusing, soon showed it's true nature when she was sent flying towards Lucius's car.

Landing into the hood of his car with a thud, Valkyrie would roll off it with a grunt before looking around, both the mystery attacker and the bastard that shot her were gone. Angered, she would turn back to the car she crashed into, staring at the dent of the hood for a second before bending down to grab a hold of the bottom and top of the car. With a Grunt she would begin to heave the car upwards, intent on throwing it to satisfy her anger. That was till she saw Lucius and her anger subsided into a small fear, strong enough that she lowered the mans car back onto the road. "Sorry." Val would get out as a wince of pain crossed her, reminding her she had stored plasma in her body, blood boiled as she looked around for something to vent both her anger and her plasma on.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 3rd 2016, 7:07 pm

Lucius didn't care his mark left really, he got what he needed. Though that little snoopy rat was still walking free. His concern now at the moment was the picking up of his car, which he had just finished. He just stared at the female, completely still with a 'go ahead, do it' demeanor. Even with his mask you could always seem to tell what Lucius was expressing, at least when he wanted it that way. The female said sorry, and he just shook his head, getting in his car.

"Get in the car, unless you need to punch the ground a few times like an angry teenager, in which case be quick about it." Lucius said, now seemingly bored or at least irriated at the situation. He hated being beat, especelly by these celestial types. There was no strategy, no tactics, just losing. Luckily he knew how to turn lose into victory, but that wasn't the point at all.

"Now, Valkyrie, shall i take you home, or do you want to maybe figure out your very apparent mental issues, and perhaps learn a thing or two more about your powers?" Lucius asked once she got in the car. Either way he didn't care, but a new recruit was always nice. Come to think of it he hadn't done so in person in quite some time now.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 5th 2016, 7:47 am

Valkyrie Grumbled to Red's remark of acting like a angry teenager to which, didn't seem that bad of an idea but she felt that an action like that would not be taken as a smart move, not in her eyes anyway. Scanning the open road, her eyes rested upon a hat, a hat that made her blood boil even more, that man had a fixation with that one hat, almost like he loved it. Aiming her hand at the hat, a ball of plasma would from at the front of it before speeding off like a bullet, the plasma cutting though the hat, leaving it a crisp on a now burnt road. "Nine hundred and fifty eight take seven equals nine hundred and fifty one. Ass." Valk would remark as she seated herself in the car, momentarily forgetting about her dislike for the cushioned seats.

Soon enough, Lucius offered her once again, two choices, to go home back to her smoky apartment she would have to move out of or to learn about her powers and deal with her very apparent 'mental issues.' "My mental Issues are simple Mr Alba, I hate people, I hate seats and I hate needles." Val would speak her mind as she realized her butt was on said seat and proceeded to raise it a little, pressing her back to the seat to keep a balance and not fall back down. "And My powers are simple. Genetics manipulated in my body raised both strength and durability of skin, muscle tissue, organs and bones. My brain was also affected in the point of staring at words I learnt what they were and what they meant, I learnt to read, I learnt how to do many things in times much faster then what could be considered normal. My intelligence is not flawless but with time it might be almost flawless as having flawless intellect is a pipe dream in my opinion. And finally they turned me into a converter, hit me with a certain element or two and I will shoot you full of hot plasma, Much more dangerous then said elements." Valkyrie almost recited the powers like she had done this quite a number of times, which she had, hours spent learning what exactly went on inside her, what many scientist did to her. But she suspected that Lucius might not have cared much, he had turned seemingly bored after his loss of the bastard he tasked her to hunt down which she too was upset at the lost of. "Oh and I heal from wounds quickly, not leaving much behind. Sadly, the ability to heal does not remove old scars." Val said as she rubbed a few of said scars, incisions, small burns, whips, maybe a healed fracture or two in the bones. She remembered them all, where each one hid, not one escaped her always thinking mind. None of them but at least the burns were more easily hidden then the rest, they made her feel ugly.

But she realized she had not quite frankly answer him, but maybe her words were enough for him to realize her answer in the quietness that now spread from her. He spoke of her finding her ability's wherever he'd offer to, she spoke of them instead but she never said anything about home. Plus, she could use his resources, even if she was a simple pup, a pawn in a game. She knew she wouldn't stay like that forever. If he knew such however, she would most likely never know.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 7th 2016, 6:22 pm

Lucius just sat with disinterest, nodding every now and then sarcastically. This woman's issues were anything but simple, and metahuman powers that allowed the use of plasma creation were also not simple in the slightest. She just seemed to rattle on and on and not give him a straight answer, but he assumed since she didn't mention going home it was fine to just go on with his business. He didn't want to loop around back to that roach hole anyway.

So, he drove, and eventually after getting up to speed the car was teleported into an unknown facility, revealing itself to be a garage with similar cars parked about. Lucius then got out, sighing as if this whole thing had put him out. Really he didn't like the situation, especelly since he probably had to have verbal combat with this girl. God knows nobody accepted his terms without holding on to their pride stubbornly for no reason other then to make themselves feel good.

"Follow me." Was all he said as he walked off into the facility.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 14th 2016, 3:27 am

Val would take note of Lucius for most of the trip, nothing more interesting on the road then the man who took over a country in the name of something. She hadn't figured that out, maybe it was for metas, maybe it was for control, maybe it was to simply piss off normal people. Maybe all three but what she also noted was that he seemed, bored, Not caring about her explanation or just not really thinking she gave enough. When the car gained speed and they teleported, Val gave a small squeak of surprise, had they just teleported? Never mind about the man that sat beside her, she wanted to know how he managed to teleport metal and flesh.

When Lucius exited the car, val followed suit, trailing the curves of the car with a finger as she walked around to the dented hood. A quick reminder that if she ever ran into the man that shot her, she was going to murder him, slowly. When She heard Lucius order to follow him, Val complied, quickly catching up to him as they walked into the facility. "Don't know what else you want. I was genetically tested on by a bunch of idiot scientist hoping to make controlled weapons of different variety. All those mutilated and mutated girls, good thing I killed everything in that facility." Val said as she looked around, her interest was spiked as she began to wonder where the hell they were. And what Lucius was going to do.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top