The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExplosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barExplosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExplosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barExplosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Explosions and Death (Alpha)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Explosions and Death (Alpha)

Post by Stoic August 10th 2015, 10:43 am

"Give me a break, you and i both know now you aren't a simple humanitarian. No, you're a lot more then that aren't you?" Luke said, pain pulsing through his finger. He wanted to grab it, sooth the pain at least a little, but he was held down. Have you ever had your finger snapped? Yeah, it hurts a lot more then you would expect. Travis would go on to try to make Luke feel guilty, yeah, that wasn't going to happen. You see, Luke was already maxed out when it came to guilt, it was quite impossible to add more to that.

Sure the guy might have had a family, but so did all of the people he stepped on to get where he was. They had families struggling to put food on the table, to pay the bills, but no one seemed to care about them. Suddenly, there was another crack in his hand, and a wave of pain shot through Luke's body alone with a shriek of agony. He was just tuning the guy out now, focusing more on his hands then anything. However, a comment did catch his attention, something about how he wouldn't remember this as well as being a 'stress relief'.

"On edge? A stress relief? Geez, at least buy me dinner first." Luke said with a wide smirk after getting poked in the head, that was a little annoying. Luke's voice was dripping with sarcasm, when dealing with someone he didn't like this much he tended to not be as friendly.

Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 11th 2015, 7:33 am

”Simple no but a humanitarian definetly. Unfortunatly your narrow world view is well...blinding you from the truth. You see, you think you're changing something by killing businessmen but all you're doing to pointless, senseless murder. Much like somene I know actually, however I doubt you care much for the moral implications of your actions. It's time I get to the fun.” Pressure would slightly increase upon his temples, enough to cause him mild discomfort. Within an instant he would likely feel as if fingers were being dug through his skull, but they would not die, or even pass out. That was when perception for them would twist, the world around them would begin to melt and Alpha would step back from the male.

”But don't worry, i'll be sure to give you that dinner later. I am a gentleman afterall.” That was when the hallucinations for them would start.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Explosions and Death (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 13th 2015, 11:32 pm

"You're contradicting yourself Mister Masters. Isn't this 'fun' you're having pointless as well? Whatever, lets just get it over with, trying to argue with someone so twisted is a worse torture then anything you can bring about." Luke said with a roll of his eyes at the mans comment. At that point the fingers on Luke's temple began to increase the pressure they were placing on him, getting to the point where they felt as if they were being forcibly rammed through his head. He let out an agonizing shriek of pain, beginning to cold sweat already. And that's when the hallucinations began. The room went black, no one was there but Luke and the chair he sat upon. The all to familiar dread he felt numerous times before lingered in the air, but it was ten times more intense. He felt as if he couldn't breath, his heart was racing, his hands clasped to his chest. He felt like he was having a heart attack. He groaned and panted in pain, collapsing from his chair in sheer anguish. This was only the beginning too.

"Look at you, broken, weak. Is that all it takes?" A distorted voice said, echoing through the darkness. The voice was horrible to Luke, even though it didnt sound that way to anyone else. It seemed to cause him physical pain as he writhed on the floor, grasping his heart.

"Why don't you just give up? What have you ever done to separate yourself from the billions of people that came before you? Your life has been lived a thousand times over, just get it over with already." Another voice said as memories, fears, flashed before his eyes. Dying with no legacy, being looked down upon by those that should be his equals, watching himself go insane, seeing how his family really felt about him. All of this rushed through his head, and it was just to much to bare. Images of suicide already drifted through his mind.

"Oh? You want to kill yourself already? How incredibly pathetic, you meaningless little germ." The voice pounded through his body, causing jolts of pain and misery. Utter helplessness flowed through him, the feeling of emptiness had taken hold, and he had no way to fight it. He felt like he might pass out, but every time he did he was pulled from it. This felt like one of his panic attacks, only so much more worse. He felt as if he had died and went to hell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 14th 2015, 6:44 pm

Alpha rolled his eyes while the male continued to bring on the snark, much unneeded snark too when they were about to be screaming instead. Atleast if he had his way about things, they would be seeing the hallucinations soon enough and that was show when they began to physically react to them, hyperventilating and everything else. ”You know what this scene is missing? An exploding salad, that would make this all the more....explosive.” Alpha noted with a casual motion. ”Sadly I don't put bombs in salads, that's a little too low for me. And no Zeta you can't screw it!” Travis answering a telepathic message aloud, before realizing he should not be doing that. ”I'd be embarrassed by that if you actually were paying attention, now let's give you a break from the mental torture.” And with that he would let the illusion break for a bit. ”So Mister Labour, are you enjoying yourself?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 17th 2015, 10:41 pm

Luke was suddenly pulled from the hallucinations, which was a relief but he knew it would likely continue. This guy was insane, and he had power, so he was dealing with an insane person with power, how glorious. Luke panted, pulling himself into a sitting position on the floor, leaning up against the chair he had just been sitting on.

"Fuck you!" Was the only retort Luke could think of after all that. This was just horrible, someone was using his problems against him. But then again it's not really a surprise, he has 11 weaknesses and no powers.

"Why don't you just, kill me?" Luke said, still breathing heavy. It was an honest question really, but one he knew the answer too. This guy was enjoying himself.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 18th 2015, 11:23 pm

Once drawn from the illusion they could only curse him, which he could understand considering the pain they were going through because of him. "Right now? I haven't even bought you dinner yet." Alph noted with n annoyed roll of the eyes as they would question why he had not killed him yet. A rather expected and roll question for sure. ”Well you see, why I don’t kill you is very simple. It would be a release from your pain, from that little feeling of pointlessness you feel deep within. I assume that is why you’re taking the law into your own hand, killing people that don’t fit your worldview. If society refuses to change on its own, then it needs to be forced. Do you hope to bring people down from their high horses by killing them? I find that to be an ineffective method should you want a lesson learned, afterall it’s moot when the student is dead.” Alpha knelt down to let his eyes meet with Drifters. ”It’s people like you I despise really. You label me as evil, but you know nothing really. It’s maddening, but...I guess I can only expect so much. So let’s get back to the mental torture already.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 23rd 2015, 1:17 am

"You're insane. Do you hear yourself when you talk? You're claiming i wrongfully labeled you evil and then in the next sentence said 'back to the mental torture'. Your stupidity amazes." Luke said right before he was thrust back into the whole torture thing. This time it was different however. He found himself in a field, a dirty one. A faint wind hitting his face. This was familiar, horrifyingly so. Weeds and bushes were scattered around, as well as large and out of place machinery that created loud sounds of metal against metal. Water sounded as if it were running, yet the source was unknown. Why was he back here? The panic this place always caused came back, and Luke's eyes dilated. Why was this happening? Luke knew what happened next, a voice that eat right into his soul. It spat like the machinery it seemed to be coming from, and was so deep and angry it sounded unreal.

"Hello there, you recognize this, don't you?" The voice said, menace burned into Luke's heart, a feeling of dread washing over him. He didn't answer, he just stood there out of breath.

"You may recognize it, but do you know what it is? You never knew, it was just a dream, right? Something that scared you but never really had meaning. You want to know what it is? The answer is quite simple. It's you. Your soul. An abandoned field of dread and despair. Empty and desolate. Feels like purgatory doesn't it? Maybe even hell. How does it feel to know that is all you'll ever be? A drifter, floating through existence with no purpose. Everything you do will amount to nothing meaningful. You think you can leave your mark? You think you can change your ultimate fate? You can't, your just not fast enough to outrun it." The voice continued. At this point Drifter was crying and laying on the ground, the dread and the words of this voice had seeped in.

After that, the torture would go on for another few hours, and the Drifter's memory was wiped and he was dropped off, with the courtesy of a plane ticket in his pocket.

(END)

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top