The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_vote_lcapHe Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_voting_barHe Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_vote_lcapHe Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_voting_barHe Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) Empty He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death)

Post by BlackOut September 28th 2011, 1:10 pm

The convenience store clerk stood trembling staring at the gun that was pointed at his head. The thief that held the gun impatiently waited for the man to obey his command, but the clerk stood paralyzed by fear unable to move. The thief took his eyes off the clerk and glanced over to his partner who stood watching the door. “I said open the fucking register old man.” The thief commanded for a second time, turning his attention back to the store clerk. The shout still yielded no response from the terror stricken man. “I don’t have time for this.” he growled in his deep gravelly voice, raising his gun he struck the clerk across the face with his weapon. The old man fell to the floor and the thief hopped over the counter and smashing down on the register with has and until the old out of date machine gave in the drawer slid open. The thief quickly rifled through the draw pulling out all of the money he could and showing it into his bag.

Then he heard a gunshot and a scream and looked up to see his partner flying across the room hitting the floor and lying motionless on the linoleum. Looking up he saw a figure clad in black and yellow standing in the doorway. The thief’s heart started to beat faster as he began to panic. Pointing his pistol at the man lying on the floor at the feet he screamed. “Don’t come any closer or I’ll shoot.” His desperation was rising as he stared at the ominous unmoving figure in the doorway.

Within a fraction of a second of the words leaving his mouth the hero was on him. He felt the hero’s hand warp around his arm that held the gun with immense strength; both the bones in his forearm snapped almost immediately under the pressure. “Too slow.” The hero said before unleashing a torrent of electricity into the thief’s body. Loosening his grip on the man’s arm the hero allowed the thief’s limp twitching body to fall to the floor.

BlackOut looked down on the criminal’s unconscious body shaking his head in disgust. He then turned reaching down and helping the injured civilian back to his feet. “You alright?” Black asked looking at the swelling area around the man’s eye where the pistol had struck him. The clerk nodded silently still visibly shaken from the ordeal. In the distance Black could hear police sirens and he took that as his queue to leave. Stepping over the body at his feet he made his way toward the doorway back out into the dark street. Floating upward off the ground with a burst of electricity he flew off into the night.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) Empty Re: He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death)

Post by Swordsmaster September 28th 2011, 3:52 pm

Project Death watches the robbery and the hero stop it all, raising an eywbrow at his speed and his power. The control of electricity, two combos which may prove tough against death, yet he is sure he'll be fine. Having beaten manipulators who controlled fire, water, and energy already; how much harder could electricity really be? He smirks as he flys off using the electricity to move him through the air like the fire manipulator did but a little different. He jumps down from the building landing on the ground infront of BlackOut in a crouched position.

The six foot five, brute of a man stands up to his full height looking over at the hero flying twoards him. He cocks his arm backwards and sends a bone shattering punch straight at the man with his super human reflexes, knowing he'll have practically no time to react to the situation even with that impressive speed. After this he reaches out to try and grab at the man's suit and hoist him in the air just holding him there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death) Empty Re: He Dances With Death (Closed to Project Death)

Post by BlackOut September 30th 2011, 1:50 pm

Black saw the massive man drop down in front of him and throw a hay-maker punch his way. Black attempted to swerve out of the way to avoid the punch but he was coming in really fast it was going to be close. He succeeded to a degree, Black managed to avoid taking the fist full on in the face but the man still landed a glancing blow to BlackOut’s jaw. The man’s strength was overpowering, the force of the punch was still enough to leave BlackOut reeling. Black lost control of his body for a second and crashed to the sidewalk. His costume tore and his skin was ripped open as he slid across the concrete. He could already feel his face swelling, and a dull throbbing pain on his jaw where he had been struck. Disoriented he tried to get to his feet, but he couldn’t manage it before his enemy, who had caught up with him reached down and gripped the front of his costume. He felt his body being lifted upwards off the ground. The man held Black suspended in the air eye level with himself.

I know what you’re thinking.” He said staring at the monstrous looking man in front of him. “But I don’t put out that easily, I mean we only just met.” Black laughed, but the man’s cold emotionless face made no change. It appeared that this guy meant business. Unfortunately his business seem to be killing him; so BlackOut only had one option in this situation it was desperation time. He had to break free of this freaks grip and get into the air. Black let out a huge blast of electricity from his body letting a huge shockwave flow from him in every direction. He hoped that the attack would loosen the man’s grip enough for him to break free. I he did manage to get free he would have to get air borne fast. Black did not know if this man could fly or not but if the brute couldn’t then Black would have the upper hand as long as he stayed in the air.

Last edited by BlackOut on March 17th 2013, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 30th 2011, 2:12 pm

Project Death makes no change in his expression the entire time through everything the man says. "You have been notcied by Project Perfection, feel special for they would like to meet you." He says feeling the electricity course through his body making his eyes widden in suprise he grunts and loosens his hands a little but quickly closes his grip again before the man has time to get out. He pulls his fist back again and throws a punch out his opponen'ts gut attempting to knock the wind out of him. After this he throws the man down at the ground attempting to knock him out right then and there and end the fight as quickly as possible, knowing that the quicker this is over the quicker he can go back and get fixed up and healed twitching slightly for the after shock of the electricity coursing through his body feeling very strange.
((sorry it's short))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut October 6th 2011, 11:42 am

Black’s plan hadn’t worked his enemy still had a hold of him, this wasn’t good. What the hell is project perfection and what do they want with me? That was the thought that raced through his mind, and he had the feeling that he would find the answer soon enough. Struggling against his captors grip he continued to try to break free but it was a no go. Then he saw the man draw his fist back to throw another punch. The man’s arm rocketed forward striking him in the gut. Feeling all of the air forced from his lungs Black coughed violently trying to breathe again. The man then took his body the threw it down onto the concrete.

Black managed to stay conscious somehow but he knew he would not last much longer like this. Lying face down on the sidewalk, he the stinging sensation of blood running into his eye from a gash somewhere on his face. Bracing his arms against the ground he managed to push himself to his feet. Black wobbled a bit as he stood before the man whose massive frame towered over him. He had to try and beat this guy. Who knows what would await him if he didn’t. Unfortunately he was already severely weakened, and his electricity was severely depleted at this point. Taking aim at the man’s chest Black shot a blast of electricity at him. He put all he had behind it and hoped that it would be enough. Dropping to one knee he felt his body shaking, he was almost out. He had just about zero power left, his vision burred has he watched to see if he had gotten the job done, but he had a sinking feeling in his gut that told him he would know all he wanted to know about project perfection in a short while.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 6th 2011, 3:56 pm

Project Death raises an eyebrow, impressed with the man's very impressive abilitiy to stay up after what just occurred to him. He braces himself for the lightning or electricity that is surely to come out at him, and he is proven right a few seconds later. Death grunts and is sent backwards a bit as it hits him the electricity coursing through his veins, sending a shock through him though not as powerful as it should be. He shakes the shot off feeling a small burn in his stomach where the electricity entered he looks up at the electric man in approval. "That was impressive BlackOut, though now it is time to finish this fight, tell the good doctor I said hello ,would you?" He says in his dark,raspy,unused, thick Russian accent before sending a bone shattering, light ending, knock out punch straight at the man's smallish, well average actually, sized head.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut October 8th 2011, 11:54 pm

He felt every inch of his body scream out in pain. Black labored to draw every breath as he saw the man approach him. Is this really it? He thought to himself. Black always imagined himself going out in a blaze of glory, not being beat to death in a back alley by some giant ugly fuck.

Tell the good doctor I said hello, would you?" The grotesque cloaked man said, as he stood over Black. His monstrous frame towered over BlackOut broken down body, casting a shadow over him. Black looked up staring his attack in the eyes waited for the man’s finishing blow, grinding his teeth. There was nothing he could do now.

Fuck the Doct…” he tried to yell insolently as the man’s massive fist swung in and struck him in the face. Black fell backward landing on his back staring up into the blinding light of the street lamp that hung above his head. Black struggled trying to move trying to escape but his body wouldn’t allow it. The bright light faded into darkness slowly. He watch his enemy approach his motionless body the sound of his boots shuffling across the pavement. His hearing started to fade with his vision; soon there was nothing, only the darkness.

Last edited by BlackOut on October 9th 2011, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 9th 2011, 8:37 am

BlackOut wrote:Fuck the Doct…

Project Death blinks looking at the man,"No, I do not believe you want to do that, or that he would let you." He says to what Blackout says shrugging as he bends down to pick the man up. Slugging him over his shoulders Death stands up then carries the man out to the white van as the back doors open, laying him down in it. The doors quickly close and the van takes off leaving death to turn into his 'normal human' form and wait for Astrid to heal him of whatever injuries he acquired from the fight.
((topic ended, talk to Doc now BlackOut))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid October 12th 2011, 8:56 pm

Astrid was quick to arrive after the battle, she didn't mind the company of the brute she was always sent to heal. She flashed a grin at him as she began to heal his wounds. her silver hair brushed lightly by a wind as she spoke to man. "Shouldn't let em' hit you." She winked at him and laughed softly. She put a delicate hand on his forearm and gave him a little pat as she finished up. "With the strength you have, you should be able to take them out without even a scratch!" She put her hands on her hips as she eyed him up. She was only teasing of course, but she never knew how this guy would take it.

Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
Astrid
Astrid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 12th 2011, 9:05 pm

Death waits as the healer does her job with the ocassional jokes, his expression never changing through the entire thing. "I try that Miss Astrid, but this last little bugger could control electricity. They get stranger and stranger with these powers as I go." He states softly in his thick,dark,mysterious,'scary',serious, Russian accent looking down at the young lady. As he is healed, now in his 'normal' form, Death moves the hair out of his eyes and hangs his cloak on his shoulder before looking around. "Thank you once again madem for healing me, I look forward to your next visit." In all honesty the emotionless man did not care, no could not care, what happened only saying what he did there because he was simply told to be polite to the 'nice', 'atractive', young lady and he does what he is told.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top