The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_vote_lcap(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_voting_bar(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_vote_rcap 
ghost
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_vote_lcap(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_voting_bar(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Thorgon) Chernobyl is used to explosions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions Empty (Thorgon) Chernobyl is used to explosions

Post by TheLJ August 28th 2015, 3:30 pm

Kise opened one of his eyes and looked around. He was in a hotel room. Slowly Everything what happened before going to sleep slowly came back to his head.

This planet had strange weak humanoid demons it. This was probably a somekind of a market planet. These people had really tall buildings, which looked like they could fall any minute. It looked strange to our prince, as he could not imagine any fighting around them.

"Not only fighting, but flying too... It's kinda irritating that you have to  fly around them..." he thought, rolling out of his bed onto the floor and then slowly standing up.

He looked out the window onto the sunset. The field of abandoned houses reminded him where he was. Yesterday, or maybe it was today already, Kise was just flying around, searching for any castles, where the emperor or lord of this planet could live. But instead, he wondered into this strange empty city, which had a strange kind of air in it. Deciding that he wouldn't have a better place to stay, he broke into this hotel and spent the night here.

Kise slowly flew out of the window. He landed on the top of the hotel, looking around. He got a little nervous, as this place seemed as one heck of a ghost town.

"Damn... this is a bit creepy... I haven't seen any walking dead on here yet, but this place looks like it should be full of them..." The demonic overlord thought fearfully.
TheLJ
TheLJ

Quote : "So me and my step-brother, who is an angel-human-god, have the same mother who is a space goddess, while our fathers had the same mother too, who was a woman from Earth?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Job : A pro Lier
Humor : 99 glitches in the code, 99 glitches in the code, take one down, fix it around, 127 glitches in the code
Registration date : 2015-08-13

Back to top Go down

(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions Empty Re: (Thorgon) Chernobyl is used to explosions

Post by Thorgron August 28th 2015, 3:56 pm

Chernobyl. What a place. Wiped of human life by negligence. This was the kind of place that drove Dressler to the extremes that he pursued. Humans had once been pioneers, masters of their own destinies. Now they were like toddlers wandering through a minefield. It was pathetic, sickening. The sight of every dilapidated and run down building on the horizon fueled the fire inside of him and at the same time made him hopeful.

As he neared the boundary of the desecrated city the good doctor began to change his cellular structure, taking on the radiation consuming properties of an extremophile. The wonderful little Deinococcus radiodurans thrived in nuclear waste left over from weapons manufacturing, he was confident that it's adaptation would suit him well for a moderately radioactive site.

Stepping through one of the ruined fences surrounding one of the abandoned playgrounds in the city he felt the radiation wash over him. His adaptation had worked as his body slowly re-purposed the deadly substance into nourishment for his body. The feeling was akin to the boost in energy given to a person by a morning cup of coffee. Wonderful Dressler spoke aloud to himself as he outstretched his arms relishing in this minor victory. As always he was finding organisms better adapted to dominate this world than humans. Even as he stood in the wasteland it was clear that although man had left the area, nature was slowly creeping back in.

As a deer passed by Dressler curiosity took the better of him. His eyes would begin to bulge and swell taking on the shimmering glean of velvet along with an array of wild colors and shapes patterned on the exposed iris. He now had the eyes of a mantis shrimp allowing him to see not in 3 but 16 primary colors. Ultraviolets, infrareds, and the radiation aroudn him all no became clearly visible. And just as he had expected the deer before him was safely moving through clouds of toxic gas and eating plants contaminated with radiation but showed no adverse effects.

Satisfied with his little marvel, Dressler's eyes once more became human as he trudged deeper into the ghost town. But soon something strange caught his eyes. A dark figure exiting a high room in an abandoned skyscraper. Quickly he adjusted his eyes to those of an eagle, utilizing the birds acute telescopic vision. Sure enough, a humanoid figure rose from a high floor in the hotel and perched itself atop the building's roof. Interesting he spoke once more as he took on the form of a large Peregrine Falcon and quickly soared off in the direction of the winged figure. Perhaps my trip to this wasteland will be more interesting than I anticipated he thought as he soared up the face of the skyscraper before assuming his human form at the top. No word were spoken as the doctor stood observing the humanoid creature before him, obtaining an understanding of his biological processes.

Last edited by Thorgron on August 28th 2015, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inaccurately stated that Kise had wings - fixed the error)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

(Thorgon)  Chernobyl  is used to explosions Empty Re: (Thorgon) Chernobyl is used to explosions

Post by TheLJ August 28th 2015, 4:27 pm

Kise was just staring into the clouds in the sky, as his stomach started playing drums, making the prince realize he was hungry.

"That's right... I didn't eat anything for 12 hours already... Must be a record!" He thought.
"Well, if this planet is truly a marketplace, then food will be easy to come by. But the question is... Do I want to buy it... or catch it?" With that thought in mind, he noticed a bird coming his way.

"You know, I'm starting to enjoy this planet... How could I not, when food comes to you at its own will!" he smiled happily, ready to jump and grab it, as suddenly the bird morphed into a human.

"Okay... Demons turning into animals... Rare, but not unseen" Kise shook his head in surprise.

"Would you mind turning back, please? I was about to eat you, ya' know?" The prince asked politely.
TheLJ
TheLJ

Quote : "So me and my step-brother, who is an angel-human-god, have the same mother who is a space goddess, while our fathers had the same mother too, who was a woman from Earth?"

Humor : 99 glitches in the code, 99 glitches in the code, take one down, fix it around, 127 glitches in the code

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron August 28th 2015, 4:53 pm

Dressler laughed at the creature before him as he spoke. You speak English, good he chuckled as he folded his arms behind his back. I was worried i was dealing with an escaped Russian experiment. Obviously that is not you. But the question remained, just what was he looking at. He overall physique was human but the unaided flight was a dead give away that this was not the case. Metahuman? Dressler thought as he slowly began to circle around the being like a shark studying its prey. No, this was no metahuman either, physiologically it was different, alien. Perhaps that was the case. What he saw before him was some kind of extraterrestrial. Dressler's eyes lit up with excitement just at the thought. He had never encountered a being not from this earth, studied the functions of an organism that did not come from our little green and blue rock in space.

I apologize friend but it appears you have mistaken me for prey, I assure you that I am the opposite, an apex predator. Dressler smiled as he let out the comment. It always felt good to the doctor to assert his dominance over another. But you once more he laughed making his way back around to the front of this mystery being. What exactly are you?

Last edited by Thorgron on August 28th 2015, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inaccurately stated that Kise had wings - fixed the error)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLJ August 28th 2015, 5:26 pm

Kise smiled smiled to himself hearing the man's answer.

"Sorry that I mistaken you for a prey, oh mr. Apex Predator, but there is not a need to worry, I eat your kind even more often than the other." Kise answered, pretending to understand what those two words meant.

The prince did not feel any threat from this man. In a way, Kise was intrested in him. The way of speach showed the high intelect of this person, and he seemed way more interested in Kise, than Kise was interested in this whole planet. As the last question reached prince's ears, his lips started smiling with pride.

"My name is Kisegruyu Amano, son of the late demonic overlord Yuto Amano and the space goddess Gina, an elite warrior, the rightful heir to the throne of the galactic empire. I came here with orders to conquer this planet."

Kise ended his speach, deciding that the given titles should be enough for the stranger to recognise with who is he speaking with.

"A bit rude to ask for a warrior's name without first introducing yourself." Kise giggled, trying to mock the man in front of him a little.
TheLJ
TheLJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron August 28th 2015, 6:19 pm

What an interesting world we live in Dressler thought, his eyes bugging out slightly at the explanation of what he was dealing with. Before him stood an intergalactic demon warrior-prince sent to conquer the planet earth. By himself? One man to conquer an entire world, an entire race of sentient beings? If ever Dressler felt justified in his actions it was now. So far had the human race fallen that a conquering galactic empire sent only a single soldier to take the entire populace of earth. A mixture of anger and disappointment welled up in the doctor. This was why he did what he did. This was why his work was important. Humanity was not more than a speck on the blip of an intergalactic map. Moments ago the possibility of life on other planets would have been like an angelic chorus in Dressler's ears. Imagine the things he could learn from race upon race of biodiverse sentient lifeforms! But that excitement never got a chance to get to his mind. Instead it was bypassed by a cut to his pride. If the earth was too weak to defend itself from slaughter then he would have to be the defender.

So Dressler began as harsh venom dripping fangs formed in his ever growing maw of a mouth. His entire posture was one of anger and tension, as though any minute he might snap. You come to conquer earth. A single man to take a species. His tone was rising his height climbing inch by inch as he spoke. His shoulders widened and arms elongated as he stretched them out before him. And I feel as though you may have misjudged the strength of the human race. Yes they are feeble and insignificant worms now but someday soon they will all be as me, baptized in the unforgiving and merciless fires of natural selection. By now he was yelling, his eyes swirling into compound orbs inside their sockets. Chitinous protrusions worked their way through his clothes from underneath his skin, tearing through is flesh in their wake. My name is Dr. Alexander Dressler, The Highform and progenitor of what will become the dominant race on this rock! As the venom dripped from his maw Dressler came somewhat to his senses and slowly reduced himself back to his human form. He had allowed his pride and rage to get the better of him, something he was never proud of. Taking a deep breath he resumed his calm composure. You will do well to treat me with respect.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLJ August 30th 2015, 12:43 pm

"This guy is interesting!" Kise thought while observing the raging man, without really listening to him. " He looks even a bit intimidating... for a weakling."

Kise let the man finish whatever he was blabbering about. This planet had a big population, and getting honestly interested in this person would be a waste of time. He heard a sentence or two, maybe even cought his name. The prince wasn't too sure, but didn't care enough to consider re-asking. Once the demon infront of him calmed down, Kise happily answered his question:

"Yes I came to conquer this 'rock' as you call it, but do not mistake me for a soldier. Oh no, far from it. I'm an elite warrior, a One Man Army, more than enough to conquer this 'Earth' and all those people you call 'hum-" Kise suddenly stopped speaking as reality hit him hard. His eyes widened in surprise and fear as his brains were processing the information.

A Marketplace Planet. Weak people. High buildings. Humans.

Earth. He was in motherfu*king Earth.

"NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOO!!!!!" Kise screamed, quickly shooting up into the air.

"This can't be human Earth, it can't be!" Prince thought, while desparetly looking around, trying to find any other demons flying around or at least a some sorts of spaceship levitating in mid-air.

Depressed, he landed back on the roof near the man. "Only one way to make sure..." Kise thought, looking at doctor in front of him.

"Alex, right? Could you repeat, in what planet are we?"
TheLJ
TheLJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron August 31st 2015, 12:14 am

A one man army? Well it was clear who he thought he was, some all powerful deity with enough in him to take a planet on his own. The sheer gall of the man was enough to set Dressler on edge. This was an Alpha that had become so full of itself that it had let its guard down. Its sides were exposed and Dressler was as a cobra waiting to strike. No being would take this world except fro himself.

But an outburst broke the building tension between the two of them as the demon shot into the sky out of panic making some awful droning noises. Clearly some realization had frightened the creature. And soon it returned, addressing the doctor as "Alex". We are not on a first name basis he snapped back, his final straw broken. You will address me as Dr. Dressler if at all you insolent wretch. There would be no saving this creature once Dressler was done. You come to my world and speak of destroying it as though it is some off hand remark. You disrespect myself, my title and my world in one clumsy fell swoop. So please 'mighty warrior' this was said with a deep air of sarcasm and disdain. Explain to me how you are going to be able to take on my Earth when you are dead.

In an instant Dressler changed. His mouth took on the form of a dragonfly nymph's jaw-parts. Brown and chitinous, two large fangs sat ready to strike within the highly compressed jowl. Wonderful little creatures dragonfly nymphs, their jaws extend and retract so fast that it cannot be seen with the naked eye. Even a being possessed of extremely slowed perceptions and lighting reflexes would find it hard to even see let alone react to the strike of a dragonfly nymph. But Dressler had done more than give himself an over-sized lighting strike of a mouth. Packed into the fangs on the jaw were the venom glands of a bullet ant, the animal with the most painful sting on earth often described as waves of burning, throbbing, all-consuming pain that continues unabated for up to twenty four hours. And with each of his fangs packed to the point of bursting with this venom he shot his faster lightning appendage at the demon, his fangs aimed straight at his chest. If they landed he would pump pints of bullet ant venom into the creature. Dr. Dressler was taking no prisoners today.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top