The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Explosions and Death (Alpha) I_vote_lcapExplosions and Death (Alpha) I_voting_barExplosions and Death (Alpha) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Explosions and Death (Alpha)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explosions and Death (Alpha) Empty Explosions and Death (Alpha)

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 1:52 am

Canada, the country that had made plenty of advancements in civil rights, medicine, technology, and military in the last few decades but that is constantly overshadowed by the United States. That, however, didn't mean it was free of the US's corruption. No, there were still people there that took a seat atop the others as if they were better then them. That's why Lukas was here, to get rid of a couple of the prideful bastards. Just watching them on TV pissed Drifter off, the fake smile, the high end suit, the delusion that they were trying to help they made others believe. No, Lukas knew men lIke them all to well. They took advantage of this system that had been created, one designed with disparity in mind.

They were born with silver spoons up their asses, and then they try to relate to the working class public. Whatever happened to the 'all men are created equal' crap. The part of that people focused on mostly was race and sexuality, but what about the rest? It was ignored. No one believes we're equal in the end, no one except Lukas it seemed. After all, it was human nature to measure sucks, it was human nature to enslave, it was human nature to be prideful to the degree you disregarded your fellow air suckers. That's why the 22 year old kid was doing this, that is what drove him down this path. He was here to clean the smudge that they called Travis Masters off the face of the earth, that or cripple the son of a bitch for life.

The plan was a simple one, but it would be effective. It took the pulling of strings on several individuals through charm, death threats, and bribes. First, he got a man from an upcoming business to schedule a meeting with Travis at a local restaurant. That one didn't require much really, just a bit of acting and charisma. After that, he reserved a table the same day. He sat and waited at one of the booths far off in the corner with a perfect view of Travis' table, watching the other business dick walk in and sit down. Soon Travis would likely arrive, and from there he would set his plan into motion. He had to do it quick though, he didn't have the money to actually order anything.

Last edited by Drifter on July 28th 2015, 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Explosions and Death (Alpha) Empty Re: Explosions and Death (Alpha)

Post by Alpha July 28th 2015, 2:32 am

”So why would they want to deal with me?” Travis would ask, looking at Chris with a single raised brow. Being contacted by an unknown business men was not new but then again this was the question that he always found himself asking every time.

”Apparently they want to discuss some manner of business proposal with you.” Chris suggested with a shrug, adjusting Travis' tie until it met personal perfection standards. Granted, their ideals differed but then again he didn't mind having Omega play around with his tie. Still, he had a schedule to keep and if anything, Travis did not want to break that, it would just look bad on him. They were already on their way there, in one of the usual sleek vehicles with the windows slightly tinted black. A stylistic choice more than anything but then again it also had its uses beyond just style. ”This meeting is apparently taking place in one of the higher end restaurants of the city apparently. I wonder if they plan to buy you dinner too.”

”Oh great, a date is all I needed.” Travis sighed with a dramatic roll of his eyes, drumming his fingers against the window softly as the sound would reverberate through the vehicle. Within a few minutes they would arrive at their destination, Travis stepping out into the evening air while straightening a few wrinkles from his jacket. Chris would leave him to his business, stepping through the entrance and stating his reservation before letting his eyes fall over the person he was supposed to be meeting. A small smile played across his lips as he bridged the distance between them, taking his seat as he picked up a menu.

The man across from him was Caucasian within his late thirties with short hair beginning to speckle with grey, had a slightly nervous tick that took the form of tapping their fingers on the underside of the table. They had a reason for nervousness, and that caused him a small amount of apprehension. It could have been just meeting with someone of his notoriety, as many before felt. Dull grey eyes took in everyone around him, taking in the faces of everyone around him with a casual glance, though only one of them looked out of place if only slightly due to their age. Could have been the son of a CEO or something along those lines, perhaps they were simply waiting for their father or a relative. His hand slid under the table, feeling for anything but finding nothing. ”Mister Graham, what an unexpected surprise.”

“I'm sorry for calling you so suddenly, it's just I had something I really wanted to talk to you about.” Their inflection held something more, but he could not quite tell much. This made things difficult, but at the same time he could deal. His face was implacable, a mask that smiled even though the vessel did not mean it.

”Think nothing of it. I'm always willing to help a man in need.” An imperceptible pulse of telekinetic energy would flow outwards, laying a map out of the area. People, tables, and what appeared within his mind was a backpack, or maybe something else. This all took place within the blink of an eye as he opened his own eyes again. ”So tell me what you wanted to talk about.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Explosions and Death (Alpha) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 3:30 am

Ah, there he was. Lukas could do the job right now if he wanted, all he had to do was pull out his gun and shoot Travis in the head and go home. But he wasn't that sloppy, there was a reason he payed someone to pay someone to go about his bribes. He wanted as little connection to this and as much deniability as possible, and that's what he had right now. Besides, he didn't need to shoot his target, he already had a way to take him out set in place. And really, he was only here to make sure all went according to plan. The two businessmen would talk, greeting each other as Lukas mocked their manner of speach by mouthing variations of their words. They would be sorry they ever came here, they would be so so sorry they played right into Lukas' hands.

Eventually the waitress came out, bringing a large bowl of complementary saled to Lukas' table then continuing her route to do the same to Travis', though she set two plates aside as that was the number of people at that table. You see, this resteraunt gave out free saled like other places gave out bread sticks or chips and salsa. You might be asking why I'm going into detail on this,so I'll tell you. Lukas had paid a man to pay the waitress to insert a present into the saled, telling her it was Travis' birthday and he wanted to surprise him. She actually bought it and took her fifty dollers, and a gift wrapped box was now in the large bowl of wet and sticky saled. What's in the box you may ask? Well, three pounds of RDK plastic explosive, enough to blow that table to kingdom come and the surrouding twenty feet.

The best part was they wouldn't even know it before it was too late. The bomb inside the box had been fitted with a flip phone detonator. The phones vibrators were removed and the exposed wires were stuck in the bomb. When Lukas called it, these wires would produce a shock, enough to set it off. He wasted no time, waiting only for the bowl to be set on the table before he quickly called his doom device. The phone rang, and it was the longest few seconds of his life. The bomb blew, obliterating the table and likely the pair sitting at it, as well as most of the area around it.
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 28th 2015, 3:56 am

A waitress would approach the table, placing down two salad down with them, the male across from him lifting up a fork and prodding his salad while Travis did the same thing almost in unison. Granted, he actually poked what felt like something within the box. Within the span of a few seconds the sound of a phone went off, and his mind kicked itself into overdrive as the area around him slowed down to a crawl. Within the first slow portion of the time the explosive went off, as a small amount of telekinetic force would push the bowl forward onto the chest of the businessman, while his seat found itself being pushed back. He had managed to push himself out of the range of the explosion, burns playing across his clothing but otherwise he would have been fine.

For his business partner however, well they had been blown to hell. People were scared now, running about as the waitress, though Alpha made sure to put some illusions over himself to make it look as if he were dead, a corpse and nothing more. Someone had set this up and so they would reveal themselves soon enough. While his illusion would do their thing, he would move into place, looking for any suspicious characters within the area. His mind would the begin to sweep over the area to find anything and what he found...well he found the person, accomplishment could be felt from them and so he worked from that. People would run to his corpses side, slightly controlled as they would state that he was dead and panic. All of them were puppets on his strings now, and so they would dance while he also played his part disguised as one that had been slightly out of view from where the thoughts were coming from.

He would let them think they won for the moment, wait until they walked out really and go from there. As for these people, well the psychic virus had already been planted and they were acting like he wanted. Someone wanted him dead, and he would learn who they were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 4:19 am

And it was done, the table blown to hell along with his targets. Two men the world was better off without were now dead, and Lukas could't help but slightly smirk at that. He did feel a bit of guilt though, it was creeping up through him and he felt almost as if he were going to throw up. That was the first time he had taken a life, and It felt horrible. There was no turning back now, he was in this for the long haul.

He would get up after a moment or two of acting like he was terrified then dashed from his booth, taking the back entrance through the kitchen whIch had been abandoned upon hearIng the explosIon. There he would turn the gas ovens on full blast and then light a fuse nearby. Once it reached the fuse, the building would likely be blown up and a fire would start. He was quite confident that the rest of the people would be gone by the time this unfolded, but if not, well that was just another thing he would have to live with. Once outside he would get a good distance away and then glance back, waiting for his gas to go off.
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 28th 2015, 4:31 am

Just as that his eyes were glued upon the person that had the gall to try and kill him, almost amused that they would try. The guilt they felt was almost palpable, but then again he was more than anything hoping to follow them. Cloaked by illusion he would follow this individual, steps silenced and not even a scent giving him away. They seemed to have a back up plan or perhaps a means to further. People were leaving as well and it was good they did that, as something blew up within the building while he found himself outside of it, standing only a few feet from the male as they watched the flames burst from the explosion. Already he had sent Omega to send their vehicle in this direction, people not even bothering with the back entrance as everyone else funneled out the front, and all cameras were mysteriously off, footage blacked out.

With the illusion uncloaked he would wrap his telekinetic hand around Lukas to keep them from moving, forcing the jaw shut as he would step into their vision with suit repaired mostly by illusions. ”Mischevous little thing aren't you?” Travis stated with a smirk in the dim light, trailing before them with hands intertwined. ”But you're not the first to try and kill me, you certainly will not be the last.” Reaching out he tapped the human on the nose. ”Don't worry though, I plan to treat you well. I won't blow your salad up anyhow, that would be so rude.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 4:49 am

Lukas watched the flames for a moment, the heat coming from it very prominent on his mostly cold skin. It was an odd thing, but Lukas always had vampire level cold skin. The heat actually felt good, but Lukas knew he could't stick around and start roasting mashmellows. It was time to go, so he turned his back only to be grabbed up by a force unknown. He heard the voice before he saw him, it was Travis, alive and well. Oh, he had to pick the metahuman humanitarian. This was just his luck, really. He squirmed a bit, trying to get free but failing. His jaw was also forced shut, so he couldn't even snark off to him.

Looked like he was going to die here, well, that sucked. Maybe he deserved it, this was a dumb idea, being a vigilante. Did he really think he could take on people like this guy with nothing but some explosives and a handgun? What an idiot. He wished he had never even went to taco bell that night, it gave you the shIts anyway.
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 28th 2015, 4:13 pm

Beyond some explosives it appeared that the male was human, easily bound within his telekinetic grasp and held there with not a chance to escape. Alpha was almost amused by the sight, seeing someone who had thought they would kill him now bound by the same person that had tried it. ”I wonder what you were trying to accomplish. Did you hope to get some manner of sick thrill through killing someone, perhaps a gain from it?” Alpha would openly muse as he circled around Drifter, gauging them curiously. It was curious why a human would want to attack Travis Masters of all people. It was something he found almost illogical, but then again perhaps the reason was equally illogical but then again he would find out once he had a chance to question this man more personally. From there he would decide to kill him or not.

That was when the sound of a vehicle approaching could be heard, Travis turning towards it with a small smirk. Motioning with his hand as Drifter would find himself being drug along with him. The door opened without a hand to open it, as he would step into the interior and forcibly pull the human through. Not aiming to hurt them in any manner, but more than anything showing how little their will factored into the equation. The seats themselves were comfortable as he sat down and the car moved into motion once again, looking out the window would have proven to do nothing. From the outside people would just see Travis sitting there, looking out the window. Likely they would wonder where they were being taken and soon enough they would find out, but from their angle the windows were all pitch black. They could not see out of them, but soon enough the vehicle would stop anyway.

Oliver, could you meet me out in the garage? He would send the telepathic message, though he had a feeling Oliver would know what was up, atleast vaguely. Sure, he had been sure no one else aside from his family knew he could be there at said restaurant but then again he was being sure.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 28th 2015, 8:44 pm

Oh god, this guy was even more smug then Lukas thought. He used words like 'manner' and 'perhaps' and probably 'interesting'. What a prick, he thought way to much of himself. Sure the guy had money and power, but that really gave him no right in the end. The quality of a person could not be measured with what they had or what they had done. Lukas continued to squirm and didn't respond to the man, maybe he forgot about the whole clamping of the jaw thing.

He was pulled into a car that suddenly pulled up, where the hell was he being taken? Probably torture, it was always torture. Again he probably deserved it, but not from with cunt face. The worst part of all this was he couldn't get to his items as they were in his pack which was strung behind him. He could likely activate his EMP device, maybe it would shut the cars computer down, but that would get him nowhere really and fry his laptop, he liked that laptop.

Oliver was contacted through the hivemind and told to meet Travis in the garage. It sounded urgent and the meeting only lasted like five minutes, something was up. Gamma would be there once the car pulled up, waiting for his brother and the obvious prisoner to get out.

"Oh boy, who is that?" Oliver asked, wondering what his brother was doing. He had a pretty good idea, but wouldn't rush to assumptions, that only caused problems. Lukas shot Gamma the dirtiest look imaginable, looks like he was spending the day with the masters family.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 29th 2015, 1:34 am

Oliver made good time, and as always he never managed to disappoint him. His Gamma would appear and ask the question for who this was, and that was something that Alpha wanted to know too. ”Well Oliver I have no clue. They tried to kill me for one reason or another, so I plan to find out what that is.” Travis stated turning to them with an almost dark expression, letting them feel the mental brush against their own mental protection before letting it withdraw as they were pulled from the vehicle. ”We'll be going down a little though, interrogation doesn't quite work out here.” With a motion of the hand he would lead them both down, taking an elevator that would reveal the stark white halls of his facility below Masters Pharmaceuticals.

Likely the sudden change to white would hurt their eyes somewhat, as it did Travis' but it wasn't enough to harm his concentration. Occasionally they would pass one of his siblings but Travis would drag drifter into one of the darker corners of the facility, and if Gamma followed well that was his business. It was his lab, a single chair being telekinetically drug over and them being pushed onto the chair, and their jaw being freed. ”Now, I have a few questions I want to ask you. Whether you answer them or not, well that is up to you.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic July 29th 2015, 1:56 am

Yep, torture. Seemed the movies were right this time. Wonder what this one would do to him, maybe smirk him to death. Honestly though, why was this dude even bothering? Did he usually interrogate people that tried to kill him? Why not just let the police take care of it? Lukas began to sweat, all jokes aside this guy was likely going to hurt him. He began to try to think a way out of this, but ended up realizing it was hopeless. He was totally under this guy's control. Seemed to be some kind of telekinesis. And from the way the man looked at him, it seemed like he had some sort of mental power. Those two powers could cause so much pain it wasn't even funny. This was going to suck, and he was probably going to die. Well, this is what he got for trying to be some kind of batman.

He would be taken through the garage and down an elevator, then into a blindingly bright stark white facility. Now what the fuck was this. There were a bunch of teenagers down here too, ones that looked like Travis a bit. The Masters seemed to have had a shit load of kids seventeen to eighteen years ago. Eventually he was brought to a slightly darker room, which was actually nice besides the fact it would be his interrogation chamber. He was asked a question, and his jaw was released.

"Why do you have so many siblings and cousins? I thought you had a lot before, i did my research and some of those kids back there i have never heard of, yet they are obviously related to you. Travis Masters isn't hiding anything from the public is he?" Lukas said with a half smile, ignoring the fact he was the one supposed to be answering questions.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 2nd 2015, 5:53 am

”You might want to worry less about my secrets and a little more about your life Mister Labour.” Travis said calmly, pacing around the male with hands behind his back, the telekinetic pressure keeping him in place.  ”Afterall, I don't quite take well to people who try to kill me.” he stated gripping one of his hands by the wrist and forcing it up with a force surprising from someone his size and build. His thumb would trace along the males index finger, forcing it to bend to the point of discomfort, likely causing them to wince. ”Now, what were you hoping to accomplish? What purpose did this attempted bombing serve?” He asked, making sure to put into perspective what would happen should they give an unsatisfactory answer.

Granted, he would break the finger anyway, because Travis was slightly annoyed with the whole bomb in a salad thing. Normally he would have gotten over it, but he did not quite want to deal with the man there, as well as having to cover up why they were dead. So many problems because this stupid human wanted to kill him for whatever stupid reason. So regardless of the answer, he would put force behind the finger and cause it to audibly and painfully crack as he left the wrist go, and stepped back.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 3rd 2015, 8:01 am

So, it seemed this guy knew his name. How he did, Lukas didn't know, and he really didn't care. Travis was obviously a meta of some kind, so maybe that's why. Really that wasn't the main focus at the moment. He was asked why he attempted to kill Travis, which was a good question, but one he wouldn't answer, at least not honestly. Why did this guy want to know? What would knowing that get him? Regardless, the dude had his finger, and seemed to be planing on breaking it. That would hurt, so maybe he should answer. But then again, the guy was probably going to kill him, so at the very least maybe he should retain his pride.

"I didn't like the look of that salad, so i blew it up." Luke said with a smile, obviously not answering truthfully. And then came the finger break, which loudly cracked and caused Luke to shriek out.

"Ahhrrrgghh, you little prick!" Luke said, trying to hold his finger but finding he couldn't move his arm to do so. Even though the pain was palpable, Lukas knew it was only the beginning

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 10th 2015, 6:37 am

”Now lets try this again.” Alpha noted letting go of the now fractured finger, before taking a few steps back while considering the still bound male. ”However, breaking fingers is the least I can do if you refuse to respond. I mean, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish? Kill me and satiate your own ego?” He spoke on and on, circling around the human with hands clenched behind his back. ”Maybe you enjoy killing a person parents, such as the very man killed by your salad bomb. Imagine how their daughter would react once they found out.” Partially he was enjoying this moment or perhaps he was annoyed enough to gain some enjoyment out of this. Not as if he could get it any other way than a little psychological torture.

”Would you tell her that he was a bad guy that needed to die? Or did you think my being a smudge was something that needed to be fixed? Seriously, I guess all Humanitarians should be bombed these days, serves them right for trying to help people.” Telekinetic pressure exerted upon two more fingers, and then the breaking happened once again. ”However, thats a lot of pointless questioning really. You see, i'm a little….on edge you could say. Haven't slept in a good month, and then you stroll along trying to kill me with this half-assed salad bomb. Now you must be thinking, why is this guy telling me all of this? Well the thing is, you likely will not even remember any of this by this time tomorrow.” Trailing around them, he pressed his fingertips into the Luke's temples with just enough pressure to prove annoying.

”Until then...well you're my stress relief. Now then...let's see what you're afraid of.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 10th 2015, 10:43 am

"Give me a break, you and i both know now you aren't a simple humanitarian. No, you're a lot more then that aren't you?" Luke said, pain pulsing through his finger. He wanted to grab it, sooth the pain at least a little, but he was held down. Have you ever had your finger snapped? Yeah, it hurts a lot more then you would expect. Travis would go on to try to make Luke feel guilty, yeah, that wasn't going to happen. You see, Luke was already maxed out when it came to guilt, it was quite impossible to add more to that.

Sure the guy might have had a family, but so did all of the people he stepped on to get where he was. They had families struggling to put food on the table, to pay the bills, but no one seemed to care about them. Suddenly, there was another crack in his hand, and a wave of pain shot through Luke's body alone with a shriek of agony. He was just tuning the guy out now, focusing more on his hands then anything. However, a comment did catch his attention, something about how he wouldn't remember this as well as being a 'stress relief'.

"On edge? A stress relief? Geez, at least buy me dinner first." Luke said with a wide smirk after getting poked in the head, that was a little annoying. Luke's voice was dripping with sarcasm, when dealing with someone he didn't like this much he tended to not be as friendly.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top