The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny)

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 10th 2015, 4:54 am

"Had enough?" Each one of the screwdrivers stopped motionlessly in front of Alpha. "Or, something else?" Danny's eyebrows rose as Alpha gave his underling the order to get out of the room. "Oh." The line of screwdrivers flew out towards Danny. One impacted against her armor before she could use her hammer and screwdriver to deflect the other. A sharp pain seeped in. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the force behind those blasts meant some serious business and Danny would need to not underestimate what he could unleash upon her.

With a flash of energy, Danny made her way towards the side of Alpha to deny him a direct shot at her. She darted in zig zags, ducking between any obstacles she could put between herself and the telekinetic, all while running a circle around him. His shield would put her in a state of comatose if she trifled with it, so she broke off for her direct attack. The lead mechanism to the attack would come when she threw a chair to try to bring down the shield or at least open a hole for her to slide through to grab hold of one of Alpha's legs and deliver him soundly to the ground.

Once the attack carried out a direct blast from the shield would be devastating to Danny, most likely knocking her into a wall and opening her up to a counter. If she got through and carried out her takedown, she would continue to rain blows inside of of his arms length to begin attacking his neck and head with minor blows from the hammer to try to disorient the man. Her hammer shots would not go for a lethal attack; Danny the seventeen year old hero would never pull an Entei.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny)

Post by Red January 10th 2015, 5:12 am

The energy tornado was suddenly struck with an equal showing of power by his opponent. Incredibly hot fire mixed with Lucius' own harsh energy, causing the whole lethal mass of forces to spit out randomly at everything near it. A 30 foot radius around the too manipulators was scattered with craters and burnt grass. Some of the fire spat out at Lucius, but was absorbed by the double barrier he had put around himself. The whole thing looked terrifying, but also quite beautiful, kind of like fire works.

His opponent managed to dissipate Lucius' attack, and for a very brief moment there was no energy or fire being hurled through the air. The half demon would then ram his sword into the ground, causing it to light up a magnificent blue. The ground was heating up fast, and Lucius knew this would result in some form of molten lava from the minerals and rock in the soil. The ground beneath him hissed and spat with heat, the cracks caused by the sword now filling with a bright orange magma. Lucius then formed a platform from his own energy that he would use as a safe haven from the now volcanic ground under him.

"Quite impressive, i never got why you 'heroes' used your godlike abilities for nothing but protection of a dieing race, but nows not the time to preach my views." After saying this to the pyrokinetic Lucius would conjure up energy from thin air, then began to form four full size jet constructs above them. It took a shorter amount of time to achieve then you'd expect, once formed the jet constructs came barreling down on Entei, raining energy rockets and bullets down on the male before ramming themselves into him. On contact they would explode with corrosive energy, incinerating anything in the area that was untouched by the lava.

Just as this destruction took place the plant was hit with a large fire ball from one of Alpha's posse, sending part of it up in flames. The job was done at this point, continuing would be unnecessary and could cause casualties. "Everyone needs to get out of here now, the mission is done and there's a ton of destruction out here." Lucius would say into the hive mind. Daniel and the others ran away from the plant as ordered, moving as fast as each of them could off the premises. If Entei was at the very least stunned by Lucius' attacks he would hover on his construct to the nearest solid land mass, if he was still in fighting condition Lucius would activate his sonic emitter in an attempt to slow the half demon down long enough for him to get to more stable ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 11th 2015, 3:03 am

Resting his sword on his shoulder, Entei watched with a deep sigh as the power plant ignited behind him, his eyes closing for a brief moment. At least they were red flames. He couldn't be blamed for red flames. He listened with a bored expression as the would be villain ranted on about how heroes wasted their lives protecting a lesser species. Entei assumed he meant humans, which made him break out into a fit of laughter, one which he could not contain within his head.

"You..you.." Entei blurted out between laughs, before talking a calming breath. "You think you're above humans? Oh please, you're a human yourself you twit." Slicing his sword through the air, Entei placed the tip of the blade on the ground, resting some of his weight on it. "Please, you're nothing but a mutation. A simple slip up in the cosmic plan. Like a third nipple. Yea, you're basically a taller, energy shooting, third nipple."

As the man started to create his jet, Entei's mind had already begun moving, and time began to slow. He quickly spun on his axis, running towards Zeta as the missles came barreling at him. As he ran, he shot fireballs where he had once been, creating large bubbles of fire, that absorbed the energy that the large nipple had been throwing around, leaving small craters in ground where he had been. As the jet hurled toward him, and he neared Zeta, he gathered a large ball of fire in his hand, before shooting it downwards, propelling himself upwards like a rocket heading towards space, above the range of the explosion.

From his vantage point in the sky, Entei watched with glee at the clear shot he had at the wanna be 'god', pulling both his hands behind him, fire swirling around his being, giving him the appearance of a glowing blue star in the sky, before he unleashed his stored energy. A cascading beam of blue fire shot at Red and his group, guided by Entei's expert aim, and mastery over his powers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 3:51 am

Alpha
---
One of the screwdrivers struck the young female, and he considered perhaps that she had some form of increased durability as instead of being impaled, she simply grunted and would go on with her assault upon him. One thing that was likely revealed now was that she knew the power that he packed, and perhaps that might have been something that worked against Alpha rather than for him. Regardless, she would rush him once again with perhaps the intent to take him down, though the barrier formed around him would hopefully be enough that he could protect himself from the brunt of punishment this woman would aim to deal upon him. She was keeping distance from him, meaning that she had taken this barrier into mind, meaning she was more intelligent than he was giving credit and that only meant stepping up his game. While he could “control the world around him” as Alpha so loved to describe his power, up close it was not so efficient or useful.

She was running a circle around him, the occasional telekinetic blast, negligible in power releasing from him as it would only dent the wall at best.  He was trying to trip her up, make this to where he could perhaps stop her, and then efficiently grab the woman, putting this fight to an end. It was within this ducking and weaving that she chose to strike, using a chair as a weapon and slamming it into his barrier, the weak point as fate would have it and where it sunk in before breaking apart. The force behind the strike and how close she was proved to be enough to taken him down, Alpha thrown off his feet and slammed into the ground, catching sight of the female with her weapon, and bringing up his arms quick enough. His body it seemed reacted faster than his power, as hammer blows would fall down upon his arms, each one a dull aching, yet piercing pain that flowed through his body, and made trying to throw her off harder. All he could do was defend his face, and head from potentially debilitating attacks, though one or two of them collided with his mask, hard enough to send cracks running along it, and breaking off more.

All it took however was one reflexive motion, either way he unleashed a small burst of telekinetic pressure, meant to grab onto the female, and pin her to the wall. Strangely enough he had not gone for the kill. Maybe he was lightheaded from all the blunt trauma done to his head, but it was what it was, so no need to question things now. With a sigh he would push onto his feet, taking note of the female pinned to the wall, mask half broken and revealing the upper right portion of his face. A single grey eye revealed, along with a shock of dirty blond hair and a bleeding forehead. He couldn't help but chuckle really, the fact that this female had given him so much trouble despite the fact that she seemed unimpressive in so many ways, though that was his hubris at work. ”Okay, I admit that was....impressive.” He ceded to her pressing a finger to his mask, and feeling a portion of it fall away, clattering to the floor. Why she was not under his employ was the big question.

”I don't think i've ever been pushed this far, by human or metahuman. So I suppose I owe you one small favor in return.” A filtered tone would give way to a natural one, smooth with a deep bassy undertone, revealing his true age and just his true voice. With a motion, he would remove the mask, and reveal his real face, smirk playing across pale pink lips spattered with blood, one eye closed slightly to keep the blood from impairing vision. The perfect boy revealed from behind the cold mask of villainy. ”Now you know it, who I really am, or so your expression reads. Save your questions though, I sadly have celebrity appointments elsewhere. Though I will leave you with a small....parting gift.” Leaning forward he softly pressed his lips against her cheek, and whispered a final warning, his right hand gripped tightly as if that motion were holding her in place. ”Tell anyone, and I might have to make you suffer.” Creating distance,  he would turn from her and walk away, releasing the tensely gripped hand and allowing her to fall to the ground, the flames beginning to spread to this area of the plant.

Zeta, Epsilon and Omega
---
Omega had already made a large amount of distance between himself and the fight, knowing that he was by no means helpful when it came to fights in general. Sure he could rally the troops, but in the end he couldn't fight, only serve as the pseudo mother figure to their family. He was following where he last remembered Zeta and Epsilon were, hoping to exit along with them, while Alpha did whatever it was that he was planning to do. He would duck and weave through the hallways, making sure that his superiority helped him navigate through the quickest way, though as soon as he was out, what he saw was what looked like a great blue blaze, and perhaps that chap known as Lucius in conflict with the one that had stopped Alpha before. Zeta and Epsilon seemed more to be sitting on the sideline than actually joining in and he could tell that Epsilon wanted to run, even if Zeta was angry for being called human.

”Zeta, we're leaving!” He would shout to the angry pyrokinetic before he could join in on the fight, and ending the water streams, Epsilon looking to Omega almost as if he were a savior, smiling much like a happy child.

”What? Why the f...alright.” he grumbled, as Omega joined them, water swirling around them in a hydro maelstrom of sorts. Epsilons favorite means of escape when a large body of water was present, and with the others busy, they could get some distance between them. Hopefully Alpha would be waiting for them on the other side. Within a matter of seconds, the created sphere of water that had seemingly enveloped the three would slip into the water, pulling them through at respectable pace. Omega had other plans, or so Alpha had decreed it anyway.

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2015, 4:28 am

So the fierce bravery of Danny turned sour. In one quick reflex, one slip of the wrist, one move she could not anticipate, Alpha through her against the wall. She anticipated a sudden drop to the ground, but her form stayed in harsh tension hanging from the wall. Her moment of silence fell deaf to the memories of her fight. The minor victories and exploitation of pride. Perhaps for all of her attacks and out maneuvering, she just didn't belong in the wake of this man. Perhaps, she needed more help than just herself. Administrating an attack could have worked, but she rushed on headlong into this assignment on her own, confident, but here she now hanged, feeling the force pressing against her rib cage.

But still, she wasn't dead. Not yet at least. The man before her collected himself, brushing off the pain of her numerous assaults. It seemed she earned an offering. She left an impression on this man, other than the numerous dents and blows to his mask. "You should see me when I try." Danny grimaced through the force holding her in place. "You must just set yourself with easy challenges. Don't villains pick on the weak and easy?" Weak and easy currently hanged, but hanged by bravery and courage, no matter how misplaced.

Before she could mutter any more musings, the mask came off. Before her stood the actor she watched throughout primetime television and weekend films. "Your last movie sucked. A friend of mine said you were charming, but all of her boyfriends cheat on her, so yeah, I guess you're 'charming'." Danny tried to force herself off the wall as Travis approached and kissed her on the cheek. "That's what I plan on doing to your face with a hammer."

Freed from her ethereal prison, Danny remembered her surroundings. She couldn't let him escape, but also barely stood a chance at apprehending him. Now all she could hope for was not burning up in this plant. And then she took an idea to root. Pushing through her pain, Danny grabbed her hammer again and started down an adjacent hallway. A simple feint, but her opponent was not so simple. Dashing through the hall, she grabbed a bucket and continued on, keeping in step until she found a corridor running towards the part of the plant Travis made his way towards. When half the plant is an inferno, it's fairly easy to find the only way out.

Leaping from her ambush point, Danny hoped to drape the bucket over Alpha's head, and strike at his body with the hammer to break through his armor. If she could keep him off balance, and keep the bucket secure by striking it with the hammer from time to time, she would do her best to keep mobile. Rubbing her bracelet, she allowed the thoughts of a Greek phalanx enter his muscle memory. "I'll leave an impression on you." Move, move, strike, retreat, move, strike, advance, move. Always moving, always striking, never yielding without thinking. Danny hoped she could tire Travis out.

Once her ambush struck a few blows, Danny would retreat into a nearby room to hide from Alpha and his wrath.

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 11th 2015, 7:14 am

Before Lucius sent out his attack the pyrokinetic would respond to Lucius' comment rather dimwittingly. The kid was laughing at him even though his own response was quite funny because of how much it ignored. Lucius would let out his own bit of laughter before speaking once again. "You do realize the only reason we aren't single cell organisms right now is because of mutation? Mutation is evolution, and evolution improves and replaces a race as time go's on. I am a product of evolution of the human race just as humans were a product of the evolution of apes, so yes, i am superior to them in every way." After their discussion was over is when the energies started flying.

The half demon would move with an instinctive rhythm as he easily evaded Lucius' construct. After doing so he would launch himself into the air with blue fire trailing behind him. He had a perfect overview to attack Lucius and his extra power was gone, he hoped the barriers he had set up before hand would be enough to withstand the pyrokinetics attack. Before the fire came Daniel had gained enough strength to port again, and with a thought ported himself and the two others with him to safety, Lucius would have to take care of himself. A huge beam of energy soared down at a bracing Red Tide. Upon impact with the first layer of Lucius' doubled up barrier the fire exploded with harsh heat and force. Lucius grunted and tensed at the pressure being put on his construct as the fire kept coming.

Finally Lucius couldn't take it anymore and his energy barrier shattered, there was now only one thing between him and certain death. His repulsive field spat and sputtered as the fire hit it with tremendous power. The attack kept on coming until it completely broke through Lucius' defenses. The field gave way and the fire hit him in the chest, causing extreme pain and agony. He was only hit by it for a second, any longer would have meant serious injury or death. He had activated his now recharged teleportation device and used all the range it had. If one were to watch the whole thing unfold it could have seemed like Lucius was completely obliterated.

He sat on a hill over looking the chaos and attempting to deal with the pain of being hit with such an attack. He quickly injected his regen serum, and sighed in relief as it entered his bloodstream. The wounds on his chest would begin to rapidly heal and in under a minute he managed to stand. He would slowly limb to the vantage point he had set up before the mission started, hopefully everyone would be there. He did want to stay in fight, but it seemed the demon boy was too powerful to deal with in a random encounter such as this. His pride was hurt more then anything, yet the mission was technically a success he couldn't stand running from him again.

((Lucius and his minions are now off the premises and heading to the vantage point))

Last edited by Red Tide on January 11th 2015, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 1:56 pm

Out of sight was not out of mind for Alpha, as his mind was always running over many things at once. Always mindful, despite the fact that his thoughts were disjointed from the multiple blows to the head. However, he could not afford to waste anymore time upon the female, when this whole building was beginning to burn down and with him still in it. If she knew what was good for her, then she would have left the same as him, but then again humans were not always known for their logical thinking. Multiple bruises would likely form along his arms, which were aching from the brutal beating they had received, this human seeming to have been far more skilled than he could have expected from one of them, but that would have been arrogance to assume. Still, to him the fight was done and it was time he left, power plant shut down and flames raging through it.

He had not been expecting the sneak attack, catching only a glimpse of her from his peripheral as the bucket obfuscated vision, and something loud rang within his ears, making using his telekinesis difficult, and thus putting him in a tough situation once again. His ears stung with the loud sound as another strike would hit his body, knocking the breath from Alpha and causing him to double over from sudden pain. A small amount of spittle dribbled from his lips as he attempted to regain his breath within that same instant, growing more and more annoyed by this female heroes antics. With the ambush seemingly finished, and Alpha bruised and weary, he would have to think of a way to deal with this more efficiently. Not killing the woman proved fruitless, meaning that he would have to take the lethal route to secure his escape.

With a blast, the bucket would leap from his head and clatter about, landing upon the metallic floor as Alpha took in a deep calming breath, causing the point where she struck to ache. His head was in agony, and that only added to the anger that was welling up within him, teeth grinding as he consciously considered how much time he would need to level this place manually, though the thought of seeing the girl die personally had a greater appeal to it. She had retreated, a small pulse of nearly imperceptible telekinetic pressure had revealed that, meaning that he had to be less conservative with his power. Moving to his feet, Alpha messaged his chest muscles, hoping to lessen the chance of the bruise that would form, walking slowly towards the room  he assumed Danny to be in. if he calculated the spread of the fire right, he would have around three minutes before it would reach this section, meaning he would have to finish this up quickly. "Looks like it's come to this."

Stepping through the doorway, the very air would ripple around Travis, revealing his power already at work. The very steel floor ripped itself apart from the sheer pressure he was exerting, and with a thought he would let this pressure ripple outwards like a wave.

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2015, 3:10 pm

And so the chase began like it would end: on fire. Smoke seeped into the texture of the wall, letting Danny garner something of a road map to elude the worst of the flames and escape sudden heat blasts when the barrings gave way, and Danny planned on the barrings to give way. The reception area before her led to an office, but no clear paths could lead to another easy exit, so Danny grabbed a roll of tape from the desk, put it around her left arm like a bracelet, grabbed a microfiber cloth, and picked up the office chair. Four good shots from an office chair into the frail drywall started an opening for Danny to pull the covering off the ventilation shaft. A buckle of the support beams behind her let her know Alpha would soon be upon her even before the blast caught her from behind. Prone before her escape path, Danny crawled into the vent.

Whether poor support structuring from the compromised metal or the complete concentration of mental prowess stayed at large, Danny could clearly see her escape shaft began to falter, breaking around her. Scooting along on her hips, Danny placed the fiber cloth in her mouth while she tried to avoid any catastrophic damage from the breakage in the walls. The vent before her smelled like enough of any smoke, so Danny knew her time in the vent would soon come to an end. A few scrapes and bruises would beat the ends of what would await her with Alpha or with the fire. Wedging herself between the shaft wall and the grate, Danny worked her legs to get in perfect position to knock out an entrance for herself. Little give gave. Something warped her way out of the shaft, leaving the grate too deformed from the interior to pop open.

Now, she needed to go towards the more dangerous parts of the power plant. Spitting out the microfiber cloth, Danny tore off two strips of tape and secured the cloth over her nose and mouth so she could navigate the smoke without taking her hands out of commission. Another break in the shaft sent a sharp edge into her side. Pushing it down gave Danny enough leeway to squeeze through and move towards the vent with smoke pouring into it. This time the grate pushed out. And Danny right after. Smoke billowed around her eyes, but keeping low to the ground helped her navigate. More telekinesis erupted from behind her, sending steel support beams down around her. A spark shot out from the broken pillar, but it felt better than having the beam crush and pin her. The threat intensified as even the support from Danny's suit could not mask the heat from the metal beam.

Still, she needed Alpha to follow her deeper. Not quitting on her mission, Danny would still try to seek out the control console, hoping the heat and fire could still be contained, but if that failed, she would still try to lead Alpha on a blind trek. Her current gray ensemble fit the mold of the room too well. She needed to stick out, so a bright pink color overtook the fibers of her suit, giving a much more peacocked color for Alpha to pursue.

Now, Danny just needed to find all the minor components making up the reckless, foolhardy plan she just came up with.

The takeover of Springfield (Thread 2: Alpha, Red Tide, Entei and Danny) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 5:58 pm

As soon as the wave released from Alpha, he knew it had struck the female, yet she seemed to take less than fatall damage, an impressive feat to be sure. The rest fo the room however had suffered damage from the attack, metal shredding from the mere touch and nearly collapsing around him, though it was a calculated risk to be sure. Though with the time allotted her, the female rapidly scurried into the air ducts, as if that would help her escape, but they would have already have been clogged with smoke. Now the question in his mind what her plan was, perhaps hoping to defeat him despite the fact she could do nothing for the plant, but that sounded almost suicidal. ”It's almost as if you're mad.” He whispered, releasing a subtle pressure around him that would dissuade the smoke from coming close enough to choke him. Still, the heat was beginning to become a factor, and soon enough he felt he would bake alive in this inferno, so the female would as well.

”EVE, I want a layout of the building and where that shaft leads t o.” He muttered, a small amount of annoyance flavoring his tone, as the Ai implanted within his head would comply and relay the image. While this system would branch off many times, there was one place of interest not tha it would play much of a part in any plan that the female was plotting. Either way, Alpha did have a job to do in his mind, to deal with the female he had gone so far as to reveal his face to. Circling out from the room, he would follow where he had guesstimated where she would likely jump out from, thinking over and over how much this whole plan would work, considering it was not much if a plan on his part. Smoke would billow from the flames, pouring acridly outwards and curling around his shield, making it difficult to really see to much within the haze, yet it was a pink color that caught his attention.

Within the conflagration of dirty, and otherwise drab colors he caught sight of something brilliant, and within that second he had a feeling it was some kind of trap, yet some kind of arrogance had gripped onto him. He would show her his strength, though Omega would have likely called this a folly. ”What the hell are you doing still in there?!”
Omega would yell at him from across the hive mind connection, a mental voice loud within his own head, giving Alpha pause for a second, before continuing his pursuit of the heroine. ”If you keep this up, you will die.” The mental voice went on again, ingored almost as he was so single minded within this purpose. He would follow the retreating pink within the grey smoke, and eventually that would lead him somewhere, a room of some kind though he did not know where.

”You can't run forever, you're only human, you will tire out far before I do.” Even if he was human, his physicality was built to take exertion far better than your average seventeen year old. The building would rumble as if something had exploded into the distance, followed by the sound of an explosion, meaning that this place was not meant to stay upright for long. ”Are you planning to make the building fall down on me, have some sort of heroic sacrifice?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2015, 6:57 pm

Well part of her plan worked. Of course, he clearly saw through the veil as easy as he could see through the smoke, but he kept coming. Maybe part of her plan did work. Danny played into the man's hubris in an attempt to get him to keep following her further into the plant. Keeping all of the smoke from clouding up her lungs worked just fine for her tastes, but her pursuer could push the smoke out of his face, completely overcoming one of the more direct problems in the area. How it would protect him if those explosions came closer still remained in question, but Danny did not need to worry about the explosion: the smoke or Alpha would be her downfall first.

"What would you know of sacrifice? I'm just here to fix what you broke. If you don't want to stay, then leave, and tell everyone how you failed because you were scared!" Danny tore off long strips of duct tape and attached them to an open door. Alpha moved closer to her. His step sounding through the hall as Danny worked diligently to attach nine four foot long strips of tape from the side of the door to the wall just by them. Before Alpha got to the room, Danny would grab another fire extinguisher and throw it towards Alpha's chest or chest. Either way, she hoped it would either slam into him or make him break the casing and spray the content all over his eyes.

Hoping her trap would lead him on, Danny pulled the grate off of the vent shaft and laid it on the ground next to the opening. Danny would scurry back and hide behind the door, hoping the bait would lead Alpha further into the room to investigate. Once he stepped just past the door, Danny slam the door, hoping to stick several of the strips across Alpha's chest and arms. Leaving her hammers and screwdrivers behind, Danny would try to wrap Alpha's legs up in duct tape and throw him off his balance. Next she needed his arms restrained and already got a little help from her previous trap. If she could keep her control going, she would try and push Alpha onto his belly to keep him from blasting her face off while she managed to pull off her risky maneuver. "How's this for hubris?" Danny felt the strain beginning to set in as she tried talking after such exertion. "I need to get out of her. Now."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 7:18 pm

What did he know of sacrifice? Much and very little really, but this was not time to explain his every motive to someone, especially a self styled hero. She was trying to taunt him however, work away at what pride he had in an attempt to perhaps goad him into a trap, and much to his shame it had worked. Arms would cross over his chest as he stepped into the room, survering the entire scene and beginning to sweat from the massive amount of heat that was begginig to wear away at the telekinetic. ”You would be a fool to think I failed. Afterall, look at this plant burning around you, from what I can tell the victory is already mine.” A gloat, but one that wasn't untrue, he had done what he was sent here to do and likely power had already been stripped from most of the city.

Omega had begun his usual worrying, and even with just a mental connection Alpha could feel that small pulsation within the back of his mind. How they had developed so differently was something that made him wonder, but this was neither the time nor place for something like that. Something came colliding into his chest, drawing an oomph from the male as the metal slammed into the spot already sore from the hammer that had worked him over pretty good, sending a pang outwards and temporarily negating that psionic barrier that had been formed around him. Smoke broke through within that moment as he tried to gasp for air, and Travis begun to cough violently, lungs rejecting the acrid smoke. This lasted for a few seconds as the barrier would correct itself once again, pushing away the smoke as he would attempt to draw in clean, if not someone burning air.

This woman was playing around with him, and he was seemingly going along with it.  His attention would snap to what sounded like her prying open another grate, and perhaps trying to escape pleased with the attack she had placed upon him, stepping further into the room to investigate, another mistake on his part it would seem. Within a matter of seconds pressure could be indicated around his arms and chest region, any attempts to movwe them proving fruitless as his arms were bound in place, followed by his legs, Alpha realizing too late that he had been caught within duct tape. No, she was wrapping him like a christmas present, any attempts to move his limbs proving almost fruitless against the binding agent, as he was pushed onto the floor belly first. This woman sure enjoyed trying to humble him, now proving her intellectual prowess once again, as his nose slammed into the warm steely flooring. He was wasting time, when he had to get out of here before the building blew up.

”You must be pretty arrogant if you think a small amount of tape could hold me.” Alpha said with a growling quality, trying to gather his concentration and letting his power like a knife slip through the bonds, duct tape compliantly cutting, and letting his arms free along with his legs, though he pulled himself up, floating into a sitting position. ”In your attempt to defeat me, you've trapped yourself.  The only way out now would be to....have me help you.” If he knew Zeta's fire, then this entire place would be an inferno by now, the vents that had ones been used to keep this place cool or warm, were no choking with smoke, and this room was soon to be next. Alpha could have reactivated the sprinkler system, but that would have done small good within this inferno.

”So, how about we put this mortal combat on hold until we're not in a building falling down around us?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2015, 7:30 pm

Amazingly, her plan worked. Until it didn't. And now she was tired as her tricks. "You can stop this inferno!" Not fearing his attack with an open invitation to save her, Danny stood still before him. "There's something you can do to keep this place from burning to the ground. What good is it to burn this place down anyways? You want to take over a city with no television? Do you have any idea the uprising Americans will undertake when you take away their coffee makers and TVs?" More smoke poured in through the hallway. Since her plans failed to materialize anything other than making the situation worse for herself, Danny decided to give in to his offer. "Fine." She reached her hand out to take his. "You don't have to do it this way though. You don't have to fight against order or hurt people. You can help others."

The build up of smoke started blurring her eyes. Everything started going gray, except for the parts turning white. Also, a large portion of black, or was that just her eyes closing? It didn't matter. Danny cough into her makeshift smoke mask and knelt down to avoid the more dangerous parts of the smoke cloud. A day of showering would not wash the smoke out of her skin and she still didn't know if it was worth it.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 7:50 pm

”It's possible.” He answered with a shrug, more than aware that he could stop the inferno, but then again why he should was the question. If he did stop it now, the time it would take to repair the facility would be shorter, and considering how much Americans love their electronics, then a day or two at most would have been how long it would take. Okay, he could allow the flames to stop now, even if that would have gone against the whole thing about that Deathbringer chap telling him to turn off the power. Perhaps she had touched his atrophied metaphorical heart, but in the end that did not matter. Pressing a single button upon his watch, he would call in the sort of answer to the problem, sending basic information to the one being drawn in; the poor little Epsilon. His control over water was something that would help put out this whole conflagration, and perhaps they would even enjoy the help.

Travis grabbed onto her hand, looked skyward, tearing a hole through the roof with a thought as he would ascend, pulling Danny close, as both would rise higher and higher as the smoke would rise with them, yet remain below. Higher and higher he would rise, until he could feel the cool and fresh air blowing agaisnt his cheeks, smoke rising from the hole, free from the plant that was set ablaze. ”And here we are.” He said almost plainly, a small smirk playing along his lips as he would set down on any side of the plant other than the front, the side being that place. ”I doubt the power will be off for longer than a day, three if the people don't have their way. Because, afterall I am a humanitarian and, it's kind of my job to help those in need.” Of course he was speaking as Travis masters, though even Alpha believed that to an extent.

The Ultra Gang was a means to an end, and as he watched the water rise form the lake in an attempt to put out the flames, he couldn't help but smirk. They had their chance to take over this city, but whether they succeeded he did not care. Alpha had his own goals, and they barely coincided with a group of sociopaths. ”I do hope I can trust you to keep my...identity. That may derail the whole curing cancer agenda.” A partial joke as he tuened from th female with a wave of his hand. ”Crush this it will help your lungs, or any smoke damage done to it. Take care.” Tossing her a small metallic sphere at her feet and turning to walk away. A black car was waiting for him, likely someone controlled by Omega, passenger door open and ready for him to step in. They had seemingly gone out of their way to go unseen by anyone holding the front.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2015, 8:36 pm

Dangling from the air over a burning inferno put Danny into a nervous mindset. She knew the secret identity of the man holding her, so what would stop him from merely dropping her to her death. Maybe his gift would be letting the fall kill her instead of the blaze. Not a great upgrade, but at least it would end quickly. A little more quickly than the slow descent, but at this point going a little slower did her all the good in the world. All the good. "Well that was unexpected but not unappreciated."

She caught the orb before it hit the ground while a driver showed up for Alpha. "I'm going to stop you." Danny called out as Alpha got in his car. "I won't let you do anything to hurt anyone, but I won't tell anyone your name. Not unless you make me tell." Throwing around the leverage so openly probably did nothing other than remind Alpha how easy disposing of Danny could be, but Danny wanted to stay on his toes. She might not stand a chance against him right now, but soon she would. Probably not soon enough if she met him again in the next few days, but it would give her something to look out for. "Now where do I go?" A dark city lay before her.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2015, 8:51 pm

”We shall see.” Alpha muttered upon hearing the female call out that she would stop him, though luckily he did not have to worry about his identity being given out for now. With a close of the door, rhe vehicle would roar into motion and begin its drive, flowing through a city now lost within the dark and people losing their minds in the chaos. The driver only a few feet from him was almost blank in his stare, looking forward, and likely following whatever command that Omega had given him. Epsilon had put out the fire for the most part, before making his leave, likely already having dropped his siblings off somewhere before being called, to prevent any kind of problem from cropping up. It was upon sitting down that all his wounds were beginning to wear away at him, bruises aching with each movement, and a low groan releasing from his mouth as he reclined within the plush seat.

His mask had been destroyed, and he had revealed his true face to an unknown teenage hero, sloppy moves all of them but then again this was not his day it would seem. Still, he couldn't help but repsect the female, someone that needed no manner of superhuman power to take him on, though she was perhaps the height of humanity that he had so much faith in. Of course they at times were qaurlesome, but then again without purpose a man was nothing, and he was no different. Swerving, the vehicle would stop before a rather dark looking building, Alha stepping out of the vehicle and stepped through the door, walking up a rather rickety sounding starcase. Sitting at the apex of the stairs was Omega upon a dusty chair and Zeta, smoking in the corner with an irritated expression, headphones buried into his ears and perhaps just trying to calm down.

”I'm not dead.” he stated, sensing Omega's tension as he approached the two, not quite expecting what came next as a fist slammed into his face. The pain was instant as he was thrown to the ground, force behind Omega's fist as blood welled up within his mouth.

”That was stupid, especially for you.” Alpha blinked at the forewardness, wiping away blood and spittle, as he pushed himself to his knees and glared at the male. Though what his gaze was met with was another mask, pristine in condition, taken with a hesitant hand. ”You had me worried.” Omega would then add with a softer tone.

”Don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again.” They had things they needed to do, Deathbrigner demanded it.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top