The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_vote_lcapThe takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_voting_barThe takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_vote_lcapThe takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_voting_barThe takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) Empty The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite)

Post by Forceaus May 5th 2015, 11:31 pm

A police station, the power plant that provides power to the entire city and city hall. All of which had been major targets of a coordinated assault on the city of Springfield by a group of villains known as the Ultra Gang. Now it was time for the final phase of this takeover of this city. Hopefully they could avoid those pesky heroes that kept interfering this time. After the second phase of their attacks on this city was over, Deathbringer was back at their designated meeting place and awaited the others to arrive. The problem was that most of them were no longer able to continue. Now that's just disappointing.

Deathbringer looked at those that were here and capable of finishing this takeover. All that was left besides himself was his loyal friend an ally Killer Mime, the uniquely talented Weaver, and the brutishly strong Savage. Was this seriously it? The new recruits didn't fare as well as he had hoped. "So Lucius is barely alive right now, Tsxero literally fell to pieces, and Alpha has failed yet again to defeat a teenage girl. Their cohorts are pretty much useless without them. After this is over, We'll need to get them to be willing to listen to others. It's just impractical as it is now." Deathbringer mused as he paced around the large desk that was in the office room. "I honestly didn't see those armored men as being major threats to our operation here. Was I wrong, or did I just overestimate what my newest allies were capable of?"

Deathbringer stopped pacing around the room and pulled out a case he hadn't shown to any of them yet. What was in the case? Deathbringer saw their curious expressions at the case he was holding and addressed them forthwith. "I see you're interested in what I have in this little case here. It's the secret to our victory of course. In this case is a serum that will turn into a rapidly spreading case designed to affect the minds of those that breathe it in. It will leave them mentally subdued and easy to control and subjugate, and we're going to expose the population of this city to it." After telling them that he considered what would come next. Maybe once they took this city, it would wield something for them to use in the future. Something could be born from the devastation that they would bring about. If something was, they would make sure to acquire it. Despite how powerful the Ultra gang currently was, he felt it wasn't enough.

"Since it's just us, we should get going." he told them all and led them out of the office building and towards their destination. As they walked down the streets, everybody that saw them would run for it out of fear for the very lives. In most cases Deathbringer would be enjoying picking people off as they attempted to run or would let the other Ultra gang members go on a quick killing spree. He was in a hurry however, so he just let them run. They would soon be more useful to him alive anyways. As they continued to travel down the streets their destination would become obvious. They were heading towards the largest factory in the city. It had the resources they would need to spread this serum across the entire city in a short time span.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite) Empty Re: The takeover of Springfield, final battle for the fate of the city. (Danny, invite)

Post by Auorraprevell May 15th 2015, 9:13 am

(May I join?)
Auorraprevell
Auorraprevell

Quote : "There is no Good or Evil only power and those too weak to seek it"~Tom Riddle

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top