The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Post by The Nekromonga January 7th 2015, 9:35 pm

Diana had slowed to a walk once she reached the dark tunnel, hoping her stunt had discouraged them from pursuing. When she heard the ceiling above give way, she then realized her pursuers had made the effort to reach the subway tunnel. There was almost no way she could fight the flying suit without her main armament.

"Wow. you are like, so persistent. I said I don't have that thing!" Diana said, standing right there then running into the tunnel. The loud rumbling and lights of an arriving subway train quickly made this tunnel lethal, but Diana pulled a move and ducked into a service tunnel right as the train was about to hit her- and was now on their way to collide with Vanguard and Jeannie.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Post by Jeannie Rose January 8th 2015, 9:01 pm

Doesn't she have it? will that's annoying now how can they complete the mission, will on the bright side blood sword the person is a mass murderer so the FBI or somebody might want her so Jeannie might have a backup plan to get paid if they capture her, but the agency wants the sword so they need to find out huh does have it,

Maybe they can question Diana if they can get to stay still long enough to talk to her but first, there is the more pressing matter of the train coming towards them! Thinking quickly, Jeannie decides Vanguard fancy suit is the best way of them getting out of this so she jumps on his back
come on big guy blast off, I'd rather not see how someone regenerates from getting it hit by a train it's probably a little messy

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 8th 2015, 9:25 pm

Upon landing, he caught sight of the female not far from where he had landed, though she had said something about not having the sword. This proved his theory only a few moments ago, but now he had no idea what he should be doing, as  chasing a girl that did not have what you were looking for was kind of pointless. However the situation quickly turned dangerous as it seemed a train was coming down the tunnel that the two occupied, meaning that he would have to think quickly if he didn't want him or his ally to be reduced to paste, though likely his suit would protect him from the hit. It seemed however his ally saw how advantageous it would be to be attached to the suit, so she promptly jumped onto his back and for a moment threw Colin off, though not long enough to cause something like him getting hit.

Without even wasting any time, he would activate the thrusters within his arms and legs, throwing them from the tracks and into the service tunnel that the warrior had ducked into, slamming into the wall and sending cracks spiderwebbing outwards. However, they were out of the way of certain death, train running on by while his suit continued to scan for the female, even when he was slightly dizzy from the impact with the wall. Quickly he turned towards the female, releasing the two drones from his shoulder hatches, fluttering about before rushing off to close off any sort of exit that she had. Out of one of the spherical drones appeared what looked like a gun, aimed upon her and ready to fire if she tried to move. ”Alright then, if you don't have the sword, who does?” He would demand, beginning to grow a little irritated by this whole wild goosechase.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 9th 2015, 1:07 am

The service door led to a utility room. Diana was cornered, and the Shadow Shroud's power was expended for a few minutes. Seeing that the two pursuers of hers survived the subway train and followed her, She had no choice but to talk, as the tight room did not give her the space she needed to maneuver properly. The Blood Mail formed into a bracer under her sleeve, and she felt a dagger fall into her hands. If they tried anything, she would not go out without a fight.

"Okay, fine. Look. I don't know. I fought a cult. It was gone when I confronted them, and I think they have enough magic to throw me off the trail of my own weapon. Can I go now?" Diana explained her predicament, standing to lose nothing with speaking the truth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 9th 2015, 7:06 pm

Jeannie sits there puzzled if she doesn't have the sword that means her and vanguard need to go after the guys that got it, huh what to do with her, though, after thinking it over she jumps up excited she has an idea.

"I got an idea why don't we help you get it back then you come meet are boss with us and show them the sword, not sure what they want it for but if you ask really nice I'm sure they'll give it back. Maybe you could work for them too, then they could keep an eye on the sword and you could still keep it.

That way you get your sword, vanguard completes his mission for his agency buddies and I get my money for helping him find you we all win then.
Jeannie has a big smile proud of her idea and gives them thumbs up. She then gets bored and goes over to one of vanguards drones and starts poking it amused trying to figure it out. oww shiny!

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 9th 2015, 7:25 pm

Okay, so it seemed that the target was not with the one that was supposed to have it, and she had no idea where the hell this sword was. Colin sighed, the drones hovering around the female and preparing to fire whenever any wrong move was made. This began to circle around to him wondering if The Agency knew about her not having the sword, or if this was just both him and them being thrown for a loop. So he would have to send in a message to those that had sent him in the first place, something simple and to the point, to avoid wasting his or the females time. Well, unless they wanted him to capture her, then he would likely have to waste even more time trying to do that, as she seemed to be a rather skilled individual.

She doesn't have the sword. What do I do now? he would send the message in, but keep his guard up around the female. The one he had been sent to work with was blabbering about something, though he was too caught within his own thoughts to even register what she was talking about. What he could glean from the babble was about helping the female retrieve her weapon, though if she had no idea where this weapon was, would trying to hunt it down do them any good? Well, she was trying to explain something, and playing around with one of his drones, though it simply floated around without a reaction to such prodding. So long as Diana made no move that could be perceived as dangerous, they would do nothing more than float there.

”Not yet, there's something I need to check up on before I can let you go.” If he could stall for time, perhaps The Agency would be able to send something that could help him, or perhaps he would have to take things into his own hands. While that would likely go nowhere quickly, he did not need to have anything going to hell.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 11th 2015, 10:30 pm

Diana's eyes slowly drifted back and forth between the gun drones, the airhead bounty hunter, and the power armored man in charge. Not being shot at was good, and so was talking her way out of this. Still, she was extremely wary of her surroundings, taking brief glances at ducts and tunnels where she might get away through. If she were fast enough that is.

The tension in the air could have been cut with a knife. Her hands fiddled with the small throwing weapon hidden in hand.

"Now that you mention it... There was this fellow in a suit that was there when my things got taken. You're not with those suit wearing FBI types, are you?" She asked, also stalling for time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 12th 2015, 12:23 am

"She doesn't have the sword? Then where did it go. It's not as if a sword like that up and vanishes into thin air!" Masters snapped over the phone before letting out a long drawn out sigh. "My apologies Vanguard. I've been after this sword for a good while now, and we literally had out hand son the hilt. Now somehow it's been stolen away. I don't care what you have to do, get this girl in here. We need to know everything from her account." Masters gave the order. It was troublesome that not only did their associates claim that an Agent took the sword, but now apparently Diana herself did not have it. The fear of betrayal was growing, and Master's didn't have time to deal with this nonsense. He would personally get the first hand account of the events, and then he would find this sword. The sooner it could be found the sooner it could give them the answers to what they sought.
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 12th 2015, 5:26 pm

yay Jeannie was worried that was going to get ugly, but ninja girl wants to talk ok. Huh well I'm not sure about Ironman over there, but I'm not an FBI' I've impersonated them before not sure if that counts, huh so you think a guy in a suit helped a cult take your sword huh well does that mean we should check offices buildings or temples for it?

What do you think Van maybe there corporate monks?
Jeannie finds this very interesting and wonders what exactly a corporate monk would be she guesses like one of those old kung fu movie guys in men in a black costume.

She also wonders why everyone is so interested in this sword. Maybe it has the power to summon cookies! she'd like a sword that did that.So where were you when you lost your sword ninja lady that would be a good place to start looking.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 14th 2015, 3:12 am

Agent Masters did not sound too pleased with the fact the girl didn't have the sword, and Colin had gotten an ear full of it from the aging agent. The only real indication of that was him wincing from the sudden elivation in volume, before taking in the second part, what he had to do. The methods by which he retrieved the girl did not matter, so long as he brought The Bloodswords weilder in, though if he could even do that was something to question. While he coiuld try and talk her into coming with him, something told the exosuited hero that he would have to take her in the hard way. ”Looks like I have no choice. You're going to have to come with me.” He stated rather plainly through his suits filter, preparing for any kind of move that the girl would make.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 14th 2015, 6:40 pm

"No. I don't think I have to." Diana voiced her objection then started materializing daggers with nothing but flicks of her hands. She tosses her supernaturally sharp weapons at anything that moved, going for the drones' optics and people's arms, in a move to buy herself time.

Then utilizing the shadow shroud, she again dives through the ground, appearing to go down to throw them off but actually hopped up to a bank's basement, up through the bank itself, startling a large number of civilians as she materialized through the ground. She was sprinting for the exit and was about to escape into a large crowd- there was no way those two jerks would have attacked the sheep in broad daylight.

Once through the door though, the sidewalk was near empty, as a singular figure waited right outside the bank for Diana. She was seven feet tall and had was having a bad day. Diana stopped short of bumping into her.

"Hey. I know you. You're Dragon Girl. Fuck, you're my friggin hero crush!" Diana said with sudden excitement. She could hardly believe she was now face to face with her.

Xiao however, didn't seem quite flattered. She wore something other than her signature blue white swimsuit, and was now sporting an all-black tactical uniform like a soldier. "Come quietly and we won't have to fight."

"Funny. I always wanted to test just how invulnerable you are!" Diana retorted by driving a dagger into Xiao's shoulder, daggers capable of slicing through steel and concrete. Diana ends up shattering the dagger, and causes her hand to bleed.

"Ow! ...Crap."

Xiao clapped her hands in front of Diana's face, rendering her dodging moot. The clap generated a powerful sonic wave that sent Diana flying back into the lobby, whilst causing the building's glass to vibrate violently. Thank goodness for new age materials they didn't shatter. Xiao went to Diana and picked up the now unconscious sword girl.

Xiao reached for her communicator and hailed Vanguard. "This is Dragon Girl. Target has been apprehended."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 14th 2015, 9:35 pm

agh again with the disappearing act even Jeannie is really starting to dislike this ninja girl, well van said they need her even though she ain't got the sword, so have chase her down again,maybe van should let her do the talking,
This time, she doesn't seem to like him much. Will her knife act didn't seem to do more than distract them she dodged the ones thrown at her and the were quite silly to use against vans armor. But one of his druids got hit Jeannie crying picks up the little Droid

Aw poor little guy he got hit, it's ok little robot I'm sure Mister van can fix you up

she pulls the blade out of the Droid and looks around for something to make a bandage with. after digging around, she finds some cloth and bandages up the damaged Droid then gently sits it on one of the boxes.

ok little guy, you stay here, where it's safe and Jeannie will get the mean lady that did this to youShe then takes off through the building following Diana's smell leading her out the building she then notices a tall woman.

hi miss have you seen a ninja run by?she notices that the woman has someone over her shoulder.yay you found her, so are you with the agency?that would explain the soldier costume you got on,did they send you for back up,we better tie her up why we can she's a sneaky one gives us a nice game of tag!

she then look up at the soldier ladyyour really tall are you a giant,huh a giant an iron man and a me yup this agency has all kinds of interesting people working for them, well guess we should find van and see what to do next

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 14th 2015, 10:39 pm

The female did not seem like she wanted to go along with the whole getting captured agenda, and with a few knives thrown from nowhere and one sinking into a drone, she was gone. Sparks flew outwards from the damaged drone as it wavered and then clunked against the ground, bleeping a couple of times before growing silent. It only took him a few moments to notice that one of the knives had sliced into his armor, superficially cutting his skin from beneath the armor, and the sting would set in. ”Damn do I hate that.” Vangaurd muttered, glaring at the small chink within his armor, before returning to his current mission, which was trying to track the female down and perhaps actually apprehending her. His scanners would start up, yet before he could really get them into gear a transmission patched into his intercome, relaying that someone had captured the target, though they were Agency so that was good.

So he would follow along behind his rather chatty ally, until they reached what looked like a bank, coming face to face with the one known as dragon girl. An imposing figure of a woman, standing around a good foot over him even in the Vanguard suit. She was carrying the target over her shoulder, Vanguard acknowledging her with a nod. ”Good job Dragon Girl.” This probably did not look good on him, as he was supposed to have been the one that was capturing this girl, but then again he would take what he could get. ”Okay, i'll call in a transport for her, and we can get out of here.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 15th 2015, 10:05 pm

Thread Breakdown
Agency vs Renegades
Spoiler:

Net values.
Morale: 15 and 10
Political: 5 and 0
Human Sympathy: 0 and 0

Thread concluded.
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top