The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_vote_lcapBlackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_voting_barBlackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_vote_lcapBlackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_voting_barBlackout: Into Darkness [closed] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blackout: Into Darkness [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] Empty Blackout: Into Darkness [closed]

Post by Alpha October 24th 2014, 7:16 pm

The darkness was thick within the trapped city of Las Vegas, enough so that Travis found the need for an artificial light source and so he employed such a thing within it. A low pulsating fluorescent light would show their way as the small group would walk along within the now dark city, one where creatures many considered myth now resided with free reign. Beta would serve as their protection so to speak, his potent telekinesis was more then enough to keep anything that would attack them at bay. They had already found out by dealing with a small amount of vampires, splattering them across the ground as a red paste, twitching and overall dying as they walked past without a single bit of regard. ”Have you found a place where we could set up camp?” Omega would say above the sounds of nothing, masked face turning to Alpha as if looking for some answer and finally he would turn to him.

”I have a specific place in mind, one where I think we could set up for quite a bit if we really wanted to.” Alpha answered before Omega paused, letting his mind stretch out looking for what that was and motioning for the others to stop as well. Alpha looked down to the Beta, nodding slightly and so the young male would move to get to work, stretching out their powers influence in an attempt to grasp onto something, and what happened was the sound of something snarling as it was dragged towards them. A young looking male with blood dirtying their shirt as well as their face, trailing down their chin as if they had been gorging upon it. Beta would have crushed them, but The Alpha felt like he had a better use for them before death.

”I have a feeling me might have more of a use for this thing, or...part of it.” With a motion, it would let out a pained howl as the flesh holding arm to the rest of its body began to tear, and then parted from its body with no issue. Muscle held nothing together, and blood splashed outwards from the wound, forming a thick and dark puddle along the ground. They would struggle within Beta's grip even more then, but with a motion they stopped, before bursting into a large puddle of blood goo. Well, save for this small bit that Travis now had, directing it towards Gamma who frowned as she took a hold of it. A sample as they were expecting to find, and with that done they could get on with their next plan, setting up base, until of course they found themselves havign drawn more of these things with the howls of the now dead one.

”Dammit Alpha.” Omega muttered, drawing a chuckle from Travis as EVE continued to transmit their coordinates to a certain ally of his. Hopefully he would find assistance before the entire city fell upon them, and then they had to think of another way about this. With great and dreadful sounds the wolves would rise from the darkness, and so the fight began.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Blackout: Into Darkness [closed] Empty Re: Blackout: Into Darkness [closed]

Post by Red October 25th 2014, 1:10 am

It was very dark in the city, no one could see what they were doing let alone investigate, however Lucius employed a trick he learned rather recently to give everyone light. He engulfed himself in energy, with a thought however he took away its harmful effects and brightened it. The group could now see around 50 feet in front of them, Lucius then received alphas response. "Copy that, im headed to you now, i'm not surprised your already inside" Lucius said over his communicator in response to alphas message. They then began to walk at a steady pace toward alphas position.

As they walked a creature leaped out of the shadows at Henry, who quickly evaded and grabbed the creature, dragging him to Lucius. through the crimson light Lucius saw something not even he suspected, some sort of vampiric creature that hissed and crawled at him while being held down by Henry. It didn't seem like it was the same type as the one he encountered recently, this one was obviously easier to kill as the high speed dragging by Henry caused it to bleed a little. "Interesting, another vampire creature. The other one was not so inclined to give me a sample of its blood, but it looks like i'll get it after all."   Lucius said as he grabbed a needle from his belt, he then penetrated the creatures skin with it and forcibly took his sample. The creature wailed and screamed as he did and tried to bite at him, which Lucius countered with a stiff punch to the jaw. "What the hell, a little brutal Lucius" Isabel said in shock over the brutal nature of the hit. "I care not for such a creature Isabel, do not question my actions again, i will be as brutal as necessary"  Lucius told her with a load and commanding tone. The creature was still being held up by henry, who with a gesture from Lucius dropped the creature. With a wave of Lucius' hand the energy that was giving the group light around the creature returned to its normal state, causing the creature to immediately start screaming until it was completely obliterated. "you haven't seen brutal yet, girl"  Lucius said as he calmly walked away from the pile of ash that was the creature, the others slowly followed as he led the pack.

A few other creatures again sprang out of nowhere, it seemed the closer they got to Alpha the more they appeared. Still Lucius dispatched them quite easily with a movement of his hand just as he did with the other one. More types were now showing up now, some looked like the werewolf of myth while others looked like floating cloaks, some sort of wraith Lucius guessed. They were now about 100 meters from there destination, however Lucius motioned for the others to take cover as they approached a large group of the creatures. They seemed to be running towards the opposite direction, toward Alphas position. "Alphas going to be overwhelmed, come on! doable time!" he ordered his group as they took off after there allies position. They bypassed the group of creatures by taking the alleyways that only had a few within them, which were quickly dispatched. As they came to a stop Lucius saw the man that left him behind just a few weeks ago, surrounded by the creatures along with a few others. Lucius and his group moved forward, killing the creatures as they did, lucius was now face to face with Alpha. "See you brought a few companions, as did i. Get ready, there are more coming our way."  Lucius said to him, no time for the entire reunion to take place.

What was happening was something out of a fantasy novel, creatures Lucius never thought existed were showing up. They seemed to have complete control over the city, it was complete and utter chaos, and that's exactly what Lucius wanted

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 25th 2014, 1:43 am

As if rising from the very darkness they would come, dozens upon dozens of the things, and yet they would find the small group to not be such an easy meal. One would leap towards them with a great amount of speed, but within an instant they would hit something, pausing as if the very air had come to their aid, and within an instant a violent burst of something would send it backwards in a messy explosion of blood and viscera. Beta had gotten onto that quick enough, and with the training that he had received, it seemed that he would be able to hold his own against the horde that was falling upon them. However Gamma would not be out done, so she would let her controls stretch outwards as the three nearby downed cars would begin to shake and rumble as metal bits tore from them, moving  rapidly as they would dance among the large group and tear through them.

Even if they were cutting a swathe through them, it did not seem like that was enough to really do anything. For the effort put into it, there seemed to be more of these creatures than expected, and something about what Omega said was ringing true now. Still they were just insects, and that meant that all he had to do was apply the proper poison to deal with them, they would not get the best of them. Alpha knew that Lucius would be on his way, and with his might, they would have some chance against these undead monsters, but it all depends on how quickly they got here, and with only Beta and Gamma doing any of the heavy lifting they would have some trouble. No, he would have to do something as one of the large lupine creatures made a beeline towards him, and with a thought, its head was gone in a fine spray of pinkish mist.

The large furry body would collide with the ground with a thump, laying there with the occasional spasm while he turned his attention back upon the conflict. The two seemed to be doing fine, but soon enough help arrived, alleviating a large amount of work from their end in the form of a certain metahuman. He then found himself face to face with the metahuman Red Tide, with the one that he had quite the blooming history with, but it would have to wait until he was not in such danger. ”Let's hope these companions prove useful.” He would note with a small smirk playing along behind his mask as he took a step forward in preperation in joining this conflict, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath.

Letting both hands shoot upwards, he would let his power come out within its full glory for a moment, sucking in air with a hiss as around a dozen of the things rushing at them would rapidly rise into the air, and with a motion they would all be forced onto one spot with such force that most found bones snapping from the sheer pressure. Beta added to the pressure, and they became nothing but a mush, one that they rapidly spread out and allowed to fall upon the vampires, werewolves and other things before him. Doing so felt somewhat draining, but he simply shook it off, knowing that he would need to keep going on if he wished to survive, because these would not give him any quarter. He could feel the touch of Omega's mind with his own, linking his with Gamma's and then Beta's, allowing easier contact.

”Lucius, I have a feeling we'll need to get moving.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 25th 2014, 7:34 pm

The creatures would indeed come, surrounding the area and enclosing on the two groups. Alpha replied to Lucius and turned to the battle, lifting about a dozen from the ground and crushing them into a bloody pink paste. Disgusting as it may have been Lucius couldn't help but marvel at the sheer power of the man, it would serve them both well. Alphas companions also seemed to have the same telekinetic prowess as Alpha himself, lifting things and crushing enemies. They even looked like him, it was unlikely they were clones because they weren't exact, so it was safe to assume they were related by blood. Alpha never mentioned he had family, especially with superhuman powers, this was a bit unexpected but it would fit in quite well with Lucius' plan. "I believe they will" Lucius said as he stepped forward sending a large blast of energy at a group of the creatures, burning and dismembering them on contact. He then unsheathed his sword and enhanced it with energy, slicing the ones that were unfortunate enough to get close to him to pieces.

The rest of Lucius' team began to fight them as well, there styles were less trained and refined then Lucius' however they still managed to dispatch large amounts of creatures. Daniel stood next to Lucius the whole time as he wasn't the most combative of the group, and lucius instructed him to teleport him away if things got to hot. John was fighting a large werewolf type, he punched and kicked at it and it clawed and bit at him. Finally john landed a kick to the head that decapitated the beast, the headless body slowly fell to the ground at johns feet. Isabel was in her element, creating shields around the creatures and then enclosing it on top of the them crushing them to death, and she said lucius was brutal. Henry dashed around the field punching and kicking rapidly at them, beating each to a bloody pulp in a few seconds. But even with both groups killing as many of them as possible the horde still seemed endless, they would need to get moving or they would be over run. The amount of creatures in the immediate area was depleted to only about 30, but lucius heard even more on the way so they would need to get out quickly.  

Lucius turned to Leo and gave him a nod, Leo spoke and dropped a lot of them to the ground unconscious, giving them a few seconds to fall back. Just as Lucius was about to suggest they get moving to Alpha, he said it himself. "I agree, we have a moment so lets fall back" Lucius said to Alpha as he started running in the opposite direction. "Lets go everyone!" he yelled to the rest of the group as he ran through the field motioning them to follow him.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 25th 2014, 9:01 pm

A sharp pain ran through his skull for a moment, causing Alpha to pause for a moment, but the moment was so short that only Omega could feel the change within his thought process. More of the creatures of the dark would pour out from every single nook and cranny within the city, and they alone made this feel somewhat like a zombie movie that Jason would have loved to watch. They needed some manner of safe haven, but where that was he would have to let his mind drift to, a place where he could set themselves up within a pinch, and perhaps then think of a strategy from there. With a thought and a motion, another of the werewolves would fall to the ground with another great spurt of blood, these things so far serving as nothing more than mindless fodder. However one thing that caught him off guard was a deep rumbling roar that radiated from a block over, followed by something collapsing.

One thing that he knew was that this sound was not human, and if they did not move, they would be within more trouble than before. Lucius agreed to his plan, and so they would turn, and prepare to run, all of his siblings nodding in agreement with this plan as a cold chill would run along Alpha's spine. It was when those that were dead began to twitch as if they were alive was when he knew that he would be in trouble, and so he ran, his heart rate beginning to increase ever so lightly as the source of light that served them would float along with them held aloft by Travis. Rapidly he would think out orders to his ai, to map out the area they were in and to look for a defensive location they could take up.

A large building that the field could cover, perhaps a casino of some variety, though they would likely have to clean that out once they found it. If they did find it, perhaps they would find something else along with that, maybe supplies or survivors. If these were vampires, perhaps they didn't feed on all humans or maybe something else. He would have to find out as this moved along, and so long as they moved from the source of whatever that chill was. In a rare instance, he found himself overwhelmed by primal fear, one that he had never felt within his short life and that was enough to force him onwards as his muscles ached. Omega, we need direction, now! He would mentally command to the male, causing a small amount of confusion as he mentally mulled over an answer for less than a second before responding.

Theres a large hotel not too far from here, two minutes of running and we should reach it. The voice within his mind would speak, and so he could atleast move with confidence, the mental image offered to him serving.

”Everyone, follow me!” He shouted loud enough for the others to hear him, giving control over the field generator to Jason as he would run ahead, or at least to those that he could run ahead of, with the eery light casting upon him still. Eventually even within the darkness one could see the large structure that was to be their salvation, and all he needed to do was reach the heart of it and then they would be home free. ”Everyone, in there now!” With that done, he would give a push of force against the door and watch as they opened widely, one flying off the hinge as he would dart through with the light of the illuminating sphere giving some idea of what they were walking into. Ahead of them was a vampire that looked upon them like fresh meat, with eyes wide as if not believing his luck, and so that was how his head was removed, chain necklace squeezing and removing the part.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 26th 2014, 5:05 pm

Lucius ran as the others began to follow him, he heard alpha talking to one of his companions about a hotel nearby. fleeing to it was as good of an idea as any, they continued to run until it came into sight. The hotel was very large and 5 stories high, it would need to be cleared out to make it safe but it was better then outside. As he ran Lucius heard a loud noise from a few blocks over, for whatever reason this caused Lucius to panic. He hadn't felt this way since new york, it brought back horrible memories of that day and he was in what some would call a fog until they arrived at the entrance of the large hotel. He shook his head and brought himself out of it when he saw Alpha rip the head of one of the creatures off.  He was curious about what could have caused such a thing to happen "Hector, try to identify what that was, you know what im talking about" He ordered his A.I. knowing full well that he was monitoring his vitals the whole time and would have seen the spike in fear. "Im sorry sir, all i have to go on is the sound, i will need more data to properly identify what it came from" The AI said to its master. Lucius knew this but it was more of a thoughtless effort then anything.

They made there way inside rather quickly, Lucius blasted energy at a few of the creatures that were in the main room and they dropped to the ground screaming in agony when it hit them. Isabel put a shield up in the door way to keep the creatures out and for once in the entire time they were in the city they had a few moments to catch there breath "I want every nook and cranny of this building checked and cleared, we will stay here until we can formulate a plan" Lucius said to his team, all of them but isabel then began checking the hotel. "I know her limits, she won't be able to hold that door indefinitely, we will need to fortify the entrances if we plan on holding up here." Lucius said to Alpha hoping he thought about that and had a way of doing so.

The creatures hissed and screamed when they saw that they couldn't get to them through the shield, after a bit of pounding on it they walked away most likely looking for another way in. "as you can see i got out of the bank alive, the others were a bit less fortunate however and i had to jack a prison truck to retrieve them. So i suppose it was a victory considering i got a 3rd of the money as well" Lucius said to Alpha referring to there last encounter . Alpha had left him behind when a powerful meta human of some kind arrived, Lucius didn't feel any anger toward Alpha for it however because it all  ended up working out anyway. Lucius hoped to speak with him about a plan that his brilliant mind had been brewing since the moment he saw the barrier on the news, Alpha would play a large role in its success if he agreed to it.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 26th 2014, 6:50 pm

Yes, this would serve perfectly, and now came the annoying part, or a section of the annoying part at any rate. With Lucius' help, they would be able to clear this place out, and with the barrier metahuman they had some time to do so, but he needed to start his own brilliant plan now. Not wasting anytime in the matter, Travis would advance through the building and kick aside the head of the vampire Gamma had decapitated, watching it roll for a moment before seeking out the center of the place. As expected they would meet with ore resistance, token resistance but it was there nonetheless, and he would not look back to see what it was that was following them. There was still the residual fear within him, that it would catch them and it would kill all of them.

A powerful being like him had felt fear for a moment, something that was rather alien within his life, a life where even concern was not too common. If that were the case, then he would have to proceed more careful than usual, avoid any sort of trouble that something like this would cause for him. More would advance upon them, but Beta would blow them away with a burst if telekinetic force, sending the viscera across the floor with a wet, and messy sounding splash. Petty and weak things, but within such a large group they would prove annoying, perhaps fatal to someone unprepared for this, but he was Alpha; nothing would stop him. It was then that a thought occurred, if these beings could take over an entire city, they couldn't have done so with such weak support, they had to have something greater behind them.

An interesting thought, but not the most pressing one within the situation, they would have to get to safety first before planning anything out. His aim within this place was the center of the casino floor, a place where he could set things up, but that required a little Buffy style action before hand. With a motion of his wrist, the strange device would float further along with him and gamma would do all of the heavy lifting really, metal sphere floating around here, and shredding through anything that got to close, or wasn't quite human within the building. They would quickly make their way through, no time wasted within this adventure as Travis soon enough stepped through the threshold of what looked like a casino floor, bodies thrown haphazardly over the room in general, most of them fed upon. A small disgusted frown appeared upon his lips, but was hidden by his mask, as Travis motioned a body at his feet away and continued onward. Discerning grey eyes would scan over the room, and with something in sight, he would position the sleek white metal cube upon the ground and then kneel.

”Lucius, you might want to watch over me while I....prepare this.” he stated rather simply pressing a single button upon the device as a panel would pop out from the otherwise smooth surface, though what it could do was more than one could think. However he would reveal what it did later, once they had enough time to actually talk rather than worrying about horrors trying to kill all of them. Fingers danced along a virtual keyboard, and another panel atop the device opened, a strange looking metallic prong shooting upwards and illuminating with a brilliant energy. It would then begin to rapidly spin, and with it came a loud whirring noise that drew the attention of likely everything within the building upon them.

”Now the real party begins.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 26th 2014, 10:41 pm

With the others checking the building, Lucius followed Alpha and his companions room to room making there way to the casino area. Each room had a bit of a resistance, but it was nothing for them. The creatures were ether roasted with energy or had there bodies ripped apart with telekinesis. The creatures were only a little harder to kill then humans, so it was odd to Lucius that they took over the city. They must have had help from more powerful beings, but who would take over a city only to hand it over to a horde? It didn't matter, by the time this was done they would all be dead. They arrived in the casino area, bodies were scattered on the floor with pools of blood beneath them. Although Lucius was not above killing he saw this as just mindless feeding and in more then a few ways it disgusted him.

After a few seconds of looking around ether Alpha or the other one lowered the strange looking box that had been flouting behind them this whole time. Alpha placed it on the ground and a prong of sorts jetted out of it, then a brilliant light flickered from it and it made a harsh noise that likely sent every creature in the area coming for them. "I guess there's no need for us to check the whole building then" Lucius said snickering. To anyone else this would have seemed like a bad idea, however lucius knew it was the best way to clean them out. He heard there hissing and screaming from the floors above, they were running in a large pack headed right for them. Lucius took a defensive stance and activated his shield generator for extra protection. "Hector, give me an estimation"  lucius commanded "from the sound alone there could be as many as 300 in the building sir" the Ai told its master. Just then they began pouring in all around them, a large group in every direction enclosing them.

Lucius sent a large blast of energy in one direction, and then another in the opposite, he kept doing this with a rhythm in his movements as if it were just a game. A few got close to him and they were instantly cut in half with Lucius' sword though the one way shield. Lucius activated his teleportation device, porting to the balcony above to get the high ground. He then unleashed potent attacks on the horde from above.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 3rd 2014, 10:10 pm

Fingertips darted across the digital keyboard created, each tap producing a small bleep to show that the action was not without point. The loud and strange sound being released would only increase in volume, as more of the undead creatures would appear from every nook and cranny within the building as if they had all smelt their blood at once. How many were falling upon them he could not tell, but something told him that there was quite a large amount, enough to give them trouble within this small space. It was time for his wonderful cohorts to help him out, deal with all of the undead while Travis prepared to set up something that would allow them a certain advantage within this place. Not that he expected it to last for too long, but it would allow him to gain some bearings within the grand scheme of things.

Lucius would lead off the defensive with a few waves of that energy that he had such control over, eradicating anything unfortunate enough to have been caught within the scope. It seemed that these were nothing more than cannon fodder, rather than something that he should have been scared of. Joining in on the assault upon those that would want to kill them, Gamma would control the metal around him and shred through multiple vampires with a single motion. They would unleash a spray of blood and broken bone from that move, along with gore that splattered along the floors rather messily. Beta would then join in, while Omega would simply stand beside Alpha and perhaps do what he did best; as he was not known for his combat ability.

So he stood beside someone with that ability, even if they were not the most proficient within such arts. More and more attacks came from his companions, telekinetic bursts shredding through the undead and reducing them into splashes of blood upon the floor, as well as the walls. More and more metal would fly about, reducing more of them to nothing, as the strange whistling sound would continue to rise into the air. A strange sphere of energy would form between the strange metallic spikes rising within the air, begin spun around the sphere rapidly and causing it to slowly increase in size. ”Only a few more minutes now.” Alpha noted with a smirk, as his fingers danced along the keys, stabilization being established, soon the field would rise. Just less than a minute until it would happen, not too long now. His allies just needed to deal with all of the things that had invaded the casino, then they would go from there.

After a few more keystrokes, he would let off from the panel, and let the device do the rest. Within an instant a beam of light would rise from the machine, shooting through the ceiling of the room, and rising higher. Higher it would rise, until it reached through the upper most rooftop, and then rose a few more meters above, before spreading out apex. From there it would form a semi-transparent blue dome that would envelope an area around the hotel, reaching the ground and forming a barrier. ”Okay everyone, lets clean up. I have the perimeter set up.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 6th 2014, 1:50 pm

Alpha seemed to be working on a device that would ether kill all the creatures in the building or offer the building some sort of protection, it was the only two real possibilities. Lucius was curious about it but not curious enough to ask, not to mention he was fighting a horde of monsters. The rest of Lucius' group began to return from checking the building and started to fight there way into the casino area. "What exactly are you two doing? you told us to check the building!" Henry yelled toward Lucius who was on the balcony above. "Just get in here and get rid of these things!" Lucius replied. The creatures were depleting in number so one last push should get rid of them, Lucius kept shooting energy at them from above as his team joined in on the fight.

Henry dashed forward punching and kicking the creatures at high speed, the others began joining the fight just as he did. Lucius heard Alpha say he needed only a minute or two more, Lucius sighed in relief, shooting his energy at the larger groups until they were more scattered and weak, the speedster then quickly picked them off in a flash. Lucius jumped down from the balcony and rolled when he hit the ground, standing up he looked around, accessing the situation. There was very few still alive and the ones that were were injured and on the floor along with the rest of the bodies.

A beam of light shot through the ceiling, in a few seconds Lucius saw from a window that it produced a nearly transparent shield around the hotel.  "Henry, go get isabel" with that the speedster dashed out of the room to go get the girl. "I like your tech Alpha, looks similar to my personal shield. Hopefully it will hold them long enough for us to formulate a plan, well, actually for me to tell you about the plan i already have" Lucius said to the male as he walked toward him and his shield generator. Lucius hoped to explain why he was here and why he asked for Alphas help, and he might actually get a chance now.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 7th 2014, 8:21 pm

With the activation, they would find themselves for the most part safe within the small location that the field covered, or atleast relatively safe. Alpha was more than aware they would need to cover any entrances not readily apparent to keep unwanted surprise attacks from being made upon them. It was time for him to take a moment to relax, let the others do most of the work while he took a few precious seconds to compose his thoughts. Within a matter of seconds it would seem that the building would clear of the undead horrors, leaving only their visceral remains coating the floors. Looking down upon the red soaked floors, Travis would frown, though the expression would go unnoticed beneath the mask as he buried his hands into his pockets and looked to the other siblings that had accompanied him.

It seemed with help, this whole adventure had become far easier than one would have expected than on his own, but it was what it was. ”It will hold.” Alpha said rather plainly, letting his eyes scan over the panel on the generator, before the grey orbs would flit to Lucius. ”Beta, clean up this mess.” He stated rather simply, looking to Lucius as the younger male in their own mask would then get to work on the whole clean up. His eyes however did not leave the metahuman, considering them for a moment with a mind that was throwing  hundreds of thought processes through it in a matter of seconds. ”So, what is this plan of yours Lucius?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 13th 2014, 1:08 pm

"Cover any entrances with what you can, i need a moment with our...friend" Lucius said to the others. Turning back to Alpha he began to explain "I saw how the cops at the bank seemed to be under your control, i didn't know the method but i assumed it was more then just money. However you did it, it could be of great use to us. I asked you here for support....in taking over the city. Yes it seems impossible, it seems like only a mad man would attempt to do something like that, but  i'm likely a bit mad. I plan to pose as the cities defense forces, using the peoples fear against them. Once we have their support, its only a matter of removing the problem of these....things. Once that's done we have a number of options, we can either hold the city and instill our own puppet government, or use it for ransom. So what do you say, Alpha, are you in?"   Lucius asked the male as he examined the shield device, running his hand over the smooth surfaces as he spoke. It was quite the piece, rivaling only his own and one other he knew of in technology. It was a bit out of place in such an environment , with the dirty blood stained floors and bodies laying on the ground randomly. Lucius found himself once again wondering what had caused this, not that it mattered, yet it was still a curious thing.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 16th 2014, 4:48 am

Lucius would send out his little people to reinforce the entrances, though why escaped Alpha for a moment. If there was one thing that he knew, it was that his defenses would withstand even metahuman assaults, so they would be fine. Still, his eyes would continue to consider the metahuman, each movement giving away volumes of information that one would otherwise be unable to read. It was his skill, reading people in ways they didn't even now was possible, but then again lesser minds were not expected to be able to fathom what he could. A plan would flow from their mouth, revealing interesting information and giving insight into why he would want to venture into a rather dangerous situation like this one, even though it was particularly dangerous. Alpha could have said no, and then he would have been in dire straits.

Not that he had any intentions of denying him the aid, but then again it was always possible. ”So, you planned to take over the city within the chaos? While it is a bit uncouth, I can respect that. An interesting strategy, one I might have to offer my help in.” He paused for a moment, and sighed, a small pain beginning to flow through his mind, then beginning to pulse rapidly before abating. ”I'll help you with this little mission of yours.” He said with a nod, making a last few calibrations upon the force field generator, before turning back to Lucius. ”Before that however, I will need to set up a few things here.” It would only take Beta a few moments to clean up most of the bodies around him, though where they would go would be the next question.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 17th 2014, 1:43 am

END

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top